PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abandoned classroom - Music Club room

+5
BLU
~Trixy-*
Nero Amherst
Bailey
Zori
9 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Abandoned classroom - Music Club room - Page 2 Empty Re: Abandoned classroom - Music Club room

Post  Bailey Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:46 pm

Bailey, as always, was calm, cool, and collected. The piano playing didn't seem to phase in him any way as he played it. He smiled in a relaxed manner, he looked up to check on Trixy. Truthfully, she had quite the colorful expression on her face, he nearly slipped up while playing when he caught sight of it. However, he focused once more and continued playing up until the last note as the tempo slowed down to match that of the beginning of the song.

Once they finished playing Bailey stretched out his arms and cracked his fingers. "Well... That certainly was some well-needed practice for me!" He then cracked his neck.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

EXP : 385

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Abandoned classroom - Music Club room - Page 2 Empty Re: Abandoned classroom - Music Club room

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:39 pm

Trixy sighed as she lowered the bow to her side, playing a new instrument was exhausting now matter how 'gifted' you were. As for Mr. B., he wasn't modest, he was a flat out liar! He practiced piano better than she played, and she'd been hammering on that ivory as long as she could remember. Stupid old people. The cracking of Mr. Old Bones snapped her back to reality. "Why Mr. B., what a pleasure to play with you! If only I had suspected you of that talent!" She chuckled, and curtsied, viola in one hand, bow in the other.

"As for you!" She said abruptly and pointed her bow at Zori, "Tell me where you want me, use me as you please." She cracked a smile at Zori, hopefully Zori knew Trixy was game for learning any new instrument. Aside from the guitar, she loathed the idea of it.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:01 pm

Bailey smiled with that goofy embarrassed smile once more and returned the gesture by standing up and giving her a low bow. "On my contrary, my piano was absolutely nothing without your viola!" he exclaimed. After all, I am just the accompanist." he stated, still as humble as can be. How invigorating it was to play piano again! Ah well, his time as passed and it's time to let the students shine!
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:45 am

Zori looked at Trixy."We can't take Bailey into band, so if you won't mind I would like you to play piano and keebord."Then she looked at Uxie, she really liked his play, but as their moderator and teacher he couldn't be a member of the band."But I hope you will help us with our practices Bailey."
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:17 am

"That was amazing you guys!" Kipper said with a smile, still sitting behind the drum set. "Our band is going to sound awesome," he paused thinking. "Do we have a singer yet?" he then asked.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190
Region : Kanto

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:06 am

"I'm the singer too."Zori added with a blush on her face. The little Zorua was hideing a note-book under her pillow full of songs, that she showed only her parents."At my old school they said that I'm quite good."
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:59 pm

Bailey smiled back at Zori. "Yes, I am aware that I can not join the band," he gave her a small sigh of relief. "I'm too much of an old coot I wouldn't survive performing for an audience!" He nodded and said "I'd be delighted to help with practice."

How interesting this music group was turning out to be. What luck that Bailey was chosen to moderate it!
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:11 pm

Trixy eyeballed the keyboard, walked over to it and dramatically hammered something similar to the 'Final Countdown' on it. She smirked, almost evilly. Her eyes shifted back and forth suspiciously across the room, back and forth. "This is much better than that electric bass." She played with the funky sound effects, doing ridiculous dances. The others were likely to kill her. She wanted to hear Zori sing. Was she good. She'd also missed Kipper play.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:19 pm

"You're our singer Zori? How cool! Wanna perform a little thing for us? If we know the song, I bet Trixy and I could play along too." Kipper asked Zori. He then handed her the sheet music he had brought with him in case he happened to know the drum beat for a song she'd be willing to sing.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:51 pm

With a blush on her face Zori pulled out a small note-book, the one in which she was writeing song parts when she was staying out her room. "I have wrote it yesterday and ... I haven't show it yet to anyone." She opened the note-book on last writen down site and grabed her guitar, and after few first notes.

"When my goblets filled with flame
Quench your driving thirst for fame
Looking back in shame
Won't set you free again

With your beating heart to blame
Me for tearing down your game
Wild beast to tame
Won't let me flee again

Touch me taste me hold me close
to your beating heart
Hushed plea no mercy boldly ghost
to your bleeding art

Forsaken be thy powers
Felt deep within dark hours
Haunted gloom of showers
Tainted with respect

Awaken death that cowers
From hate-infested towers
Sharpened thorn of flowers
Painted with regret

Singe me lynch me force upon me
your beating heart
Fringe plea for ecstasy forge it on me
your bleeding art
Prison key forever free whore for
your breeding art
Crimson sea to drench me pour it on me
your bleeding heart."

When she finished she looked at others.

((Song "Bleeding Heart by D.J. Milky))
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:44 pm

"My, that was lovely!" Bailey said giving her a small quiet clap once he realized she had finished.

{ short post OTL }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:40 pm

Kipper nodded in agreement. "I liked it too! You totally are a good singer! We should make that a song to perform." He then took a piece of paper from his pile and a pencil from his pocket and quickly scribbled out some beats that he thought could compliment it. He then handed the paper for Zori and the others to look at. "What do you guys think about adding that beat in? Unless you wanted that song to have guitar only, Zori."
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:07 am

"Oww that beat would be great, and you Trixy, what do you want to add?"Zori said with a small blush on her face, she was performing before, but even in her old school she was always trembleing before she came on scene.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:15 pm

(Sorry guys, I died a little bit. But I'm back. xD)

"Well you guys are the pros. Just tell me what to do!" She shrugged. She didn't know much about this music, she listened to a lot of old stuff. Outdated rock, she could write and essay on that stuff. Then she smiled real big, "But girl, you've got to loosen up. Your talented, it's under control."

(Short post. x.x)

~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:06 am

Zori looked down, her face became more red, she never thought about herself as a pro, she liked to sing and play guitar like she liked to design clothes, but it was more like hobby. And now it looked like it could change into somehing big. "Just make the song sound better, nothing more"
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:16 pm

Bailey smiled back at Zori. "No need to be embarrassed, you have a talent!" he said enthusiastically. "I don't think we're going to perform any time soon so maybe we could wait for new members before we sort out all musicians and their instruments." The group hadn't been around for long and so it's best to give everyone a chance to play their desired instrument.

{ So slow lately... :c }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:51 am

"Yup, and I will have more time to choose songs."Zori said and smiled. She knew that they need more members, but now they got the amount required for club to exist, the little Zorua hoped that new members will appear soon, she was really looking for performance.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:26 pm

"Do you guys have any songs you all would like to perform?" he asked to everyone. He wanted to be sure that everyone had a fair share on performing what they liked.

{ Short post. Where is everyone? :c }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:33 pm

Trixy's eyes shifted across the room and back. "I like olllllddd music." And she meant it. Classic rock and really old big band jazz. She was game for some alternative but didn't know if Zori liked that. As far as she was concerned it was up to the singer to feel comfortable. They made the band. Maybe thats why she liked big band jazz, because their was no singer, everyone was important. That was petty though. She didn't want to be bossy either. Which was her nature.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:56 am

"I have a lot of songs, but all of them are rock parts and some ballads, but they still are rock music."Zori said, it was somehow uncomfortable for her to be the most important part of the band, in old school all band members could sing, so everyone was able to be a star.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:14 pm

((I'm having trouble staying active as of late and for that I apologize. Its going to be rough for a little because of my college))

"I like anything fast no matter what type of music it is." Kipper played out a short rapid drum beat for emphasis. "The faster the better!"
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat May 07, 2011 1:05 am

((Ok, I will say that the first club meting ended and we can turn to another time))
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sun May 08, 2011 5:13 am

How can a box full of sweets be so heavy, but somehow Zori was able to bring it on the last floor. And now she and the box where lieing on the floor. The little Zorua was breatheing rapidly and looking at doors of Clubs room. Now she needed only to bring box there as she promised Blu.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Mon May 09, 2011 5:09 am

[[I apologies for my crappy english orzorz]]

Blu skipped to the club room and noticed Zori looking a little worn out.
"Zori-senpai~ what are you doing?" Blu asked as she walked over to Zori and looked down at the box. "Ahh, let me help you with that" she offered.
BLU
BLU

EXP : 94
Region : Hoenn

http://chuuco.deviantart.com/art/PokEmotions-Blu-207637172

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon May 09, 2011 11:10 am

(( My is a bit crappy too XD))

Zori looked at Blu and blushed again when she heard that she was called "senpai", she still couldn't get used to it. "Ohhh, no it's nothing, I will carry it myself."The little Zorua said and grabed, and quickly brought it to the Club room. Then she looked once more at blue bird Pokemon. "As you can see you can find here all kind of music instruments, and in this box... I have brought sweets I have promised you."
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next