PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abandoned classroom - Music Club room

+5
BLU
~Trixy-*
Nero Amherst
Bailey
Zori
9 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Abandoned classroom - Music Club room - Page 6 Empty Re: Abandoned classroom - Music Club room

Post  BLU Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:06 am

[What do I reply after reading THAT rp ;A; //sob]

Blu leans in closer. "Try singing an old traditional japanese song...and don't say you haven't done it before" she says with a low, sinister voice. Blu skips to grab a pair of marracas, "And I'll add some background music~~" she says, back to her normal cheery voice.

BLU
BLU

EXP : 94
Region : Hoenn

http://chuuco.deviantart.com/art/PokEmotions-Blu-207637172

Back to top Go down

Abandoned classroom - Music Club room - Page 6 Empty Re: Abandoned classroom - Music Club room

Post  soul Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:11 am

(( do you guys mind if i come in or is this a bad time?.... im new and i've been trying to get the guts to start roleplaying ;^;))
soul
soul

EXP : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:15 am

[Ahh that's alright; we don't mind at all ^w^]
BLU
BLU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryne~ Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:19 am

[Oh I'm new too >u<]

[@blu You should have more weapons now...;D ]

Ryne grimaces as she says this. "I refuse" he says, looking at her defiantly. He keeps his mouth shut. Blu's enthusiastic attitude just makes him grimace more.
Ryne~
Ryne~

EXP : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:22 am

Blu burst out laughing. "I was only messing with ya" she says, wiping a tear from her eye. "It's not like I've stalked your other rps or anything.... so you wanna play tag?" she asks trying not to burst out laughing again.

[Okay this rp is turning into a crack rp ;7; if thats even a word //punched]
BLU
BLU

Back to top Go down

Post  soul Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:26 am

( ok good)

soul slowly walks in to the room, very unsure of her self hopeing she had found the right room.she looked around to see two other people in the room... soul thought about what she sould do... just jump in or wait until they saw her?... she couldn't pick so she just stood there thinking about it playing with her hair
soul
soul

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:28 am

Blu looked over Ryne's shoulder and noticed an unfamiliar face. She tilted her head and walked to her, "Hey! Can I help you with anything..." Blu looked down at her uniform and realised she was from the other school. "Ohh! You must be from Teokis!"
BLU
BLU

Back to top Go down

Post  soul Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:33 am

souls was brought away from her thinking, thankful she no longer had to pick for herself. soul looked down at the girl smilesing "y...yes .. i am... i didnt know if my school had a music club an..and i really like to sing .. so i came looking for one.... i just started school today.. im soul" her face a light pink feeling dum for saying so much.
soul
soul

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:40 am

"Ohh I see, I'm Blu! And this here is Ryne. Well you'll have to ask Zori if you can join but she's not here right now... So in the mean time can I hear you sing?" Blu said with a friendly smile.
BLU
BLU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryne~ Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:47 am

"Y-You what?" he says, not sure if he heard what he just heard(sweat drop). No, surely that's impossible..this was probably some freak coincidence. He forces himself to smile, but it doesn't work, turning out to be more of an annoyed look instead.
At that point, he also notices the stranger that had entered the room quietly. He sees Blu greet her, and waves as a form of hello to the new girl.
Ryne~
Ryne~

Back to top Go down

Post  soul Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:03 am

soul smiles, not use to being asked to sing she pick the song her grandma use to sing to her as a kid " i hope you dont mind if its bad its been a long time" she closes her eyes and begins to sing sweetly
" a twinkle in the night sky far far away a golden star i've gassed upon in my dreams on a sleepless night i sing alone but tomorrow i will sing with you on the wings of a dream" opening her eye she looked away she felt like it sounded like hell but that's what she away thought
soul
soul

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:45 am

"Ohh very good!" Blu exclaimed, "You and Zori might sound really well together! Ahh; Zori is the lead singer so you two could do a duet or something" she smiled. "So~ why don't you and Ryne try singing something together!" Blu said as she looked over at Ryne with a smirk.
BLU
BLU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryne~ Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:53 am

"I don't like singing,' he says through gritted teeth, giving Blu a death glare. He leans back onto the window side wall.
Ryne~
Ryne~

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:12 am

"You sang for HIM didn't you?" she replied in a mocking voice. Blu turns back to Soul, "Anyway, man that was good! Where did you learn that song?" she asked.
BLU
BLU

Back to top Go down

Post  soul Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:12 pm

soul smiled, " my grandmother use to sing to me, my mother hated it when i would sing" she stops and makes a funnying sounding voice trying to sound like her mother " a fighting type do not sing we fight!, hahaha" she was happy there was a place like this she really enjoyed it
soul
soul

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryne~ Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:25 pm

He gives Blu another death glare, resisting the urge to kick her right in the shin (yes, he could hit a girl if he was angry enough). "No, apparently it was to 'save the world from being destroyed'," he says. He takes a breath to calm himself and glances over at Soul, whom is looking very happy.
Ryne~
Ryne~

Back to top Go down

Post  soul Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:16 pm

soul looks at ryne, 'save the would?' it almost made her want to hear him but the unhappy look told her to stay off that ground if she was going to make it out of here with out a fight she looked around, this school WAS so much nicer and new when you looked at the school she going to. it almost made her understand why they didn't have a music club. thats when it hit her that ryne aura was that of a lileep she smiled and help out her hand '' wow! a real lileep! i never met a pokemon that came from stone before!"
soul
soul

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryne~ Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:29 pm

"Oh um..just forget I said that.." he says, looking uneasy. He then puts on a small smile and shakes her out held hand. "Um..really? Ok..well..I didn't actually come from a stone..", he says, wondering how she managed to figure out he was a lileep. Did he realy look that obvious?
"You must be a ......?" he says trailing off.
Ryne~
Ryne~

Back to top Go down

Post  soul Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:39 pm

soul had forgot that a girl lucario was hard to come by and one who could read aura with out trying very hard was also odd, she felt she should stop buging people with the whole aura thing. "oh! haah sorry im a lucario, your aura looks a lileep, and the frist lileep came from stone .... so i thought you must of" her hand the rubed the back of her neck feeling bad
soul
soul

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:50 pm

"Ohh a lucario, that's cool. Man, do all lucarios look this pretty?" she asked, looking at Soul. "And that aura thing is awesome! So you can you guess what I am?"
BLU
BLU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryne~ Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:55 pm

He only vaguely remembers the name of that pokemon, should've listened more in class. "You're probably right about that; maybe the very first lileeps...we're meant to be extinct anyway.." he says. "Buuut I think we multiply normally now"
Ryne~
Ryne~

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:05 pm

"What?! So Rai-en you came from a rock?" She exclaimed. The thought seemed funny to her but she didn't say anything to tease him knowing the moody teen would probably crack it. "Interesting.."
BLU
BLU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryne~ Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:23 pm

"I came from a woman's ass - problem?" he growled, crossing his arms. His patience was really being pushed today. He looked around the room for clock but couldn't see one; guess he'd just have to wait some more..
Ryne~
Ryne~

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:27 pm

"PFTT-Hahaha" Blu cracked up laughing, "I'd rather come from a rock than someone's ass." She stretched and looked at the door, "Hm, seems like they're not coming today. Well anyway, is anyone hungry?"
BLU
BLU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryne~ Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:33 pm

Just as well; he didn't really like being around a lot of people anyway. "Nope.." he mumbled in reply to Blu's question. He'd lost his appetite; not that he has a very big one in the first place.
Ryne~
Ryne~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next