PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abandoned classroom - Music Club room

+5
BLU
~Trixy-*
Nero Amherst
Bailey
Zori
9 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Abandoned classroom - Music Club room - Page 9 Empty Re: Abandoned classroom - Music Club room

Post  soul Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:36 am

soul smiled at Bailey, she hoped time would dull the sharp pain it brought her eyes. but who was she to say it would get better.
"im ok i just didnt think you'd be here so it shocked me, but id love to have a show or something, but no in my school really into it so ill just come here and be with you guys" soul then blinked the longer she was around him the softer the light aura got she could see his color flash worry and she knew he wanted to go. "but dont go mr.Bailey, i have to get use to it..... Kucheat maybe we could do something like you play i sing?'' she said happy to have some kind of friends.
soul
soul

EXP : 26

Back to top Go down

Abandoned classroom - Music Club room - Page 9 Empty Re: Abandoned classroom - Music Club room

Post  Bailey Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:10 pm

"...Just a flesh wound?" Bailey asked. He certainly wasn't convinced but if it was serious he would have heard of it by now so he let it slide for the time being. Bailey was a bit surprised at Kucheat leaning towards him but he still remained planted in his chair. "A concert? Well we haven't planned one as of late. If you'd like we could do one, but we'd have to discuss it with the other music club members as well."

He still worried about Soul but hearing her reply made him a bit hesitant on leaving. "W-well... If you want to gain more endurance, I suppose I will stay a bit longer..."
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

EXP : 385

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:51 am

"Sounds like a plan! Kucheat sang as she agreed with Soul's opinion. "Since you're here, Mr. B., can you promise we'll have a concert? Just a minor one!" Kucheat said in a childish tone. Her eyes were practically glittering, by years of practice she was able to persuade many strangers. Jaws seemed to give a pleading look as well. "Pleeaaassee? Kucheat sang with that childish look.
Kucheat
Kucheat

EXP : 61
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Bailey chuckled and gave Kucheat a pat on the head. "Haha, well I can't guaruntee anything, I will try my best," he said reassuringly. Bailey has been around for a long time. He's been on the receiving end of every puppy dog stare in all of history. Although seeing a Mawhile's attachment do the same was a bit surprising.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

EXP : 385

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:22 am

(Sorry for not posting)

Zori slowly opened doors. It was hot and here the heat seemed to be stronger. She carefully put her guitar on the shelf and fell on the sofa. Her tail moved slowly, it was to hot for her to try to play new notes, so she dicided to lay on the sofa and do nothing.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9