PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abandoned classroom - Music Club room

+5
BLU
~Trixy-*
Nero Amherst
Bailey
Zori
9 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Abandoned classroom - Music Club room - Page 5 Empty Re: Abandoned classroom - Music Club room

Post  Zori Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:23 pm

Zori listened carefully Kucheats play, it was something really nice to hear it and her tail moved slowly. Then little Zorua smiled widely when Jaws grabed the flute, it started to look really interesting. She was really happy that they will have such a great new members and that they club started to grow bigger.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Abandoned classroom - Music Club room - Page 5 Empty Lua finds a mysterious room~

Post  Lua Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:37 pm

Lua walks slowly trying to find the mysterious room that he heard about from his fellow class mates/ slowly he begins to here the faint sound of music and he knew he was in the right direction...In a few seconds Lua was face to face with a door with the soothing sound of a violin and a flute...Lua smiled and walked in...

Last edited by Lua on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I mis-spelled stuff)
Lua
Lua

EXP : 1

http://hollow2soulchan.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Abandoned classroom - Music Club room - Page 5 Empty Re: Abandoned classroom - Music Club room

Post  Bailey Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:48 pm

Bailey peered over to the door and noticed another person making their way into the room. It was a young Archen boy! How adorable! But then again Bailey thinks all the students are adorable... Bailey stood up and walked towards the young lad. "Hello, are you interested in joining the music club?" he asked in his usual calm voice.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

EXP : 385

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:54 pm

A Archen? In the school? Wouldn't that make him like. OLD? Oh well, it's just another mystery in the school. "I'm joining too, if you don't mind. This club is lovely to be around." Kucheat said grinning. Jaws seemed to growl in agreement.

(I'm in a cluuuuuub!)
Kucheat
Kucheat

EXP : 61
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:50 pm

Bailey smiled warmly at Kucheat. "It's not a problem, you are both most welcome here!"

{ jesus h christ is this the shortest post ever }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

EXP : 385

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:01 am

Zori jumped happily, another member, it was some kind of miracle. The little Zorua clapped. "So we are haveing now violinist and..."She stoped and looked curiously at Lua."Um... sorry... you are going to be singer or you want to play an instrument?"She asked curiously.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:17 pm

Trixy was mildly surprised by the girl and her 'pet'. She really had never met a mawhile so she supposed she didn't really know what she would expect. She just sat there speechless. She contemplated complimenting the girl but before she could think of anything another new comer came in, this club was getting popular. She decided to sit there quiet.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:54 am

Blu was sure excited but a little confused at to why two people joined in one day, it was usually very quiet. She looked over her shoulder and saw Trixy sitting by herself. "Trixy! Come on meet the new people" Blu said and she skipped over to Trixy.
BLU
BLU

EXP : 94

http://chuuco.deviantart.com/art/PokEmotions-Blu-207637172

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:59 am

Trixy raised an eyebrow at Blu, but then stood up and walked over to the two new comers. "Hello, I'm Trixy McClellan, it's a pleasure to mett you" She offered her hand for the the mawhile girl to shake.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:35 am

A girl greeted her and offered her hand to shake, no way. Kucheat wanted to back away, since she couldn't trust anyone. But Trixy was a poison type so she didn't have to worry, Jaws rose above Kucheat's head and started staring at Trixy. Then he leaned closer, and closer, until Kucheat grabed Jaws down, and shook Trixy's hand. "A pleasure to meet you, I'm Kucheat Sukina. You already met the pest on my head." Kucheat then smiled, A new friend.

(Sorry for the long reply D: Oh yeah, Kucheat's last name 'Sukina' means Michivious in Japanese :D)
(How come people spell Mawile wrong D: )
Kucheat
Kucheat

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:35 pm

(I figured I spelled it wrong, but I was to lazy to look it up. D: )

At first the girl looked slightly offended by her gesture, how distasteful, she wasn't asking her to sell her soul or anything, but before Trixy could get all fired up, she noticed the girl's pest of a ponytail in her face. She would have nonchalantly slapped it away how ever Kucheat grabbed it first. When the girl mentioned 'the pest' she smiled half heartedly, "Yes, nothing gets you quite aquatinted like smelling each others breath. I feel you two will make a great addition to the club. I was feeling pretty lonely playing instrumentals by my self." That was true to an extent. She was curious exactly how many instruments the duo could play.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:29 pm

Kucheat was pretty upset by the greeting from Trixy, she could had been more friendly. No wonder Jaws didn't like her, but Kucheat didn't mind, she knew more pokemon that are worse. Now it's to decide if she will be an ememy or a friend. Jaw's is probably voting for ememy. Kucheat pulled up 'her' violin and grinned at Trixy. "How about we play together? It looks like you can play strings very well." Kucheat asked, she guess the girl played a violin too.

(It feels like I stole a violin from the club! D: )
Kucheat
Kucheat

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:45 pm

Trixy rubbed the back of her head, "Uh.. I'm more of a wind player, but I do like to try my hand at strings." She looked around the room wondering if her viola was in the room, when she found it she picked it up out of the case. "Just a heads up, I don't have my finger positions locked in quite yet... But it sounds alright." She shrugged, and played a fairly quick scale to get a handle on the thing. "Do you have any music?"
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:56 pm

When she heard the question, she didn't have any music sheets with her! She didn't know she would get into this stuff. Then again, this IS a music club, there must be some sheets somewhere. "Ah... No... But this is a music club so there must be some somewhere, right?" Kucheat began to hope for someone to have music with them.
Kucheat
Kucheat

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:33 am

She was unsure about that, Zori would have to have purchased it? She wasn't sure. "Well, I have tons of music, I just don't have any for the violin." She point to a large box full of sheet music for saxophones, double reeds, flute, piano, bass, and viola, a collection she had amassed over the years some of it elementary level some of it was borderline incomprehensible. It was almost embarrassing to Trixy that she didn't have any music for Kucheat. Just about any other instrument she had music for.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:19 pm

So no violin music, sad. But Kucheat does have one more insturment, the flute! "Well, I guess you and Jaws can play together. After all he does play a flute." Kucheat then handed Jaws a flute he used earilier. "Your a wind player right? You should have some music sheet about flutes."
Kucheat
Kucheat

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:30 pm

"No violin music at all?" Blu asked. She thought to herself for a while, "Hmm, I think I saw a folder full of music sheets when I was cleaning out the store room, be right back!" Blu slipped out the room to find the music sheets she had seen earlier.
BLU
BLU

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:37 pm

Kucheat had decided to follow Blu, in a non stalker-ish way of course. She placed her violin down on the nearest table and swiped the flute away from Jaws and placed it besides the violin. "Wait up! I want to come too!" Kucheat called after her. She trotted out of the room and caught up with her. "You don't mind if we come along too do you?" Kucheat asked, even Jaws made a whining sound just to make her own point.

(Does anyone know if I could make a new thread, cause you know. The old ones are.... Crowded.)
Kucheat
Kucheat

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:15 am

Blu swung around and saw Kucheat follow her. "Hehe sure! Company is always welcome." she said as she waited for Kucheat to catch up.
BLU
BLU

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:47 am

[Okayyy new scene;;]

Blu heaved open the door and looked around at the empty room. "Hm...seems nodbody is here yet" she said to herself. She turned around to face Ryne, "This is the music room! Come on in."
BLU
BLU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryne~ Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:02 am

Ryne sticks his head in through the doorway to look around, before stepping in. "So..how many people are actually in this club?" he asks, stepping over a box.
Ryne~
Ryne~

EXP : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:09 am

"You'll see when we meet everyone; it's not very big but it's a cozy club" she replied. "Hey try singing something!"
BLU
BLU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryne~ Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:10 am

"..No thanks.." he replies automatically. He actually has a bad experience involving singing, so he'd really rather not. "..Why don't you?"
Ryne~
Ryne~

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:25 am

"Hey no fair I asked you first! Just try; you might have the voice of an angel hidden deep within~~" she said in a strange accent, trying to make it sound dramatic.
BLU
BLU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryne~ Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:37 am

"Oh heck no.." he mutters to himself, smirking at her fail dramaticness. "I thought girls like to sing?"
Ryne~
Ryne~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next