PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abandoned classroom - Music Club room

+5
BLU
~Trixy-*
Nero Amherst
Bailey
Zori
9 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Abandoned classroom - Music Club room - Page 4 Empty Re: Abandoned classroom - Music Club room

Post  Zori Mon May 23, 2011 10:45 pm

(I'm planning to hold small event, but first everything with my exams must end, I can't even finish a pc with Zori and Blu, which I have started something like three weeks ago XP )

Zori smiled."First we will try to sing it together and if it won't work we will try with singing each part separetly."The little Zorua said and looked at Trixy. "Trixy try to give the song some nice sound."She added.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Abandoned classroom - Music Club room - Page 4 Empty Re: Abandoned classroom - Music Club room

Post  BLU Thu May 26, 2011 2:47 am

[Aiyaa exams are such a pain;; haha well good luck~~]

This was going to be her first time rehearsing with the band, Blu was exploding with excitement. "Can we get started?" she asked, jumping up and down.
BLU
BLU

EXP : 94
Region : Hoenn

http://chuuco.deviantart.com/art/PokEmotions-Blu-207637172

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Thu May 26, 2011 6:26 am

"Oh! Sorry, I drifted off." She started to play on the keyboard, several triplets in different keys. "Just tell me what you like. Something slow or something fast?"

(Exams are killing me! Then I have a camp for a week starting the 29th tilll June 4th so I probably waon't be able to respond at all. ): )
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu May 26, 2011 11:54 am

"I think we will start with something slow at the beging and after that we will make it faster."Zori said and started the song with short guitar solo, then she made a signal for Blu to start to sing together with her.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:57 pm

Bailey watched eagerly as Zori started with her guitar. How delightful! He eagerly awaited for Blu's vocals. He was giddy enough to wish that he could perform with them. However, that wasn't going to happen. A shame. Then again they're all too young to perform with such an old fart anyway.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

EXP : 385

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:09 am

When the guitar solo began, Blu began to get nervous. She took note of Zori's signal and took a deep breath.
"When my goblets filled with flame
Quench your driving thirst for fame
Looking back in shame
Won't set you free again"
she sang with a sweet, mellow voice.

BLU
BLU

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:02 am

Zori looked at Blu, she sounded really great and both of their voices changed the song, and little Zorua really liked the way it sounded now.

"...With your beating heart to blame
Me for tearing down your game
Wild beast to tame
Won't let me flee again"
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:51 am

Their two voices really matched the song. Blu smiled at Zori and gave the thumbs up.
"Touch me taste me hold me close
to your beating heart
Hushed plea no mercy boldly ghost
to your bleeding art"
she sang and tried to put some emotion into her voice.
BLU
BLU

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:56 am

"Forsaken be thy powers
Felt deep within dark hours
Haunted gloom of showers
Tainted with respect"
Zori smiled, she sang in duets before, but it never gaved her so much fun. The little Zorua knew that their performance would be something, something.... she couldn't found a word for it, but she knew that others students will like it.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:38 pm

(Sorry I've been gone so long)

Trixy was a little bored with what she was doing. Zori and Blu looked like they were having all the fun. She decided if she was bored she wasn't trying hard enough. She was getting a feel for this type of music and starting to enjoy it. She had heard the song twice now and every break was filled with some high sweet solo she had decided complemented the two girls. She smiled, the solo thing was keeping her attention.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:17 pm

Bailey definitely enjoyed their little performance. Or perhaps rehearsal? Nonetheless, it was nothing short of pleasant. He pondered various ways to attract more attention to this small club in hopes that more students would be interested in joining. Perhaps more posters? He was hoping for a publicity performance but it seemed a little too soon for that just yet.

{ Sorry I never knew when to post cause Zori and Blu and busy singing >.>;; }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:40 am

Blu took a deep breath and then let out a squeel. "Woahhh that was so much fun! Zori you are too pro at singing and Trixy's piano playing sounds awesome!". Blu certainly enjoyed singing with the small club, she knew she was going to love rehearsals from now on.
BLU
BLU

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:00 am

Zori blushed and tried to smile."I just practise a lot, I want to became an idol in future."The little Zorua said happily after few seconds. They still needed more members but three persons was amount they needed for the club to exist.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:12 am

Blu smiled back, "I'm sure you'll become an idol!". Blu thought to herself for a moment, wondering how to make this little club more well known around the school and hopefully get more members.
BLU
BLU

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:38 pm

"You both are amazing singers," he said giving them a small clap for their performance. They had great voices and just needed to practice consistancy. "Soon enough, I'm sure our small music club will only grow better!"

{ short post oh jesus }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:27 pm

(Hi, I'm jumping in! -w- )

Kucheat had just wandered around the hall, when she walked by a room, she heard singing. She stopped for a moment and listened. After the song ended, her and Jaws (that's the name of her jaws of course) walked in the room. "Hey, do you mind telling me who was sing?" Kucheat asked. What a great first impression.

(Noooo, I think my spelling's off D: )
Kucheat
Kucheat

EXP : 61

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:17 pm

Bailey's head quickly turned towards the door and noticed a young Mawhile girl who promptly asked a question. A new member perhaps? "Ah, that was Zori and Blu," he said pointing towards the Zorua and the Swablu. "My name is Bailey, and you are?" he asked pausing for her response.

{ Haha don't worry about it! }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:24 pm

"My name is Kucheat." The mouth on her head seemed to be more interested in the other two pokemon. When Kucheat noticed, she sighed and said "And this is Jaws, my 'pet' that I can never get rid of." She looked around, "Is this a music club? Do you have a violin that I can play?" She asked. Jaws seemed pretty excited when he heard 'violin'

(I should REALLY learn to let other people reply XD )
Kucheat
Kucheat

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:20 am

Zori looked curiously at new Pokemon, the girl looked a bit weird, but also really interesting. Her tail moved slowly, when she listened the conversation of Kucheat and Bailey. "Ummm...Yeah, it's the music club and I'm the president of the club, and Bailey-sensei is takeing care of our club." She said and looked around for a violin."We have one there."She pointed the one hanging on the wall.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:08 am

Blu looked over at Kucheat. "WOAH HI THERE IM BLU~" she exlcaimed as she ran over to shake Kucheat's hand. Blu tended to get overexcited at times and having a visitor was no exception. She curiously looked at Jaws, "Can I pet it?" she asked excitedly.
BLU
BLU

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:42 am

Kucheat stared at the girl named Blu, then at Jaws. She snickered for a bit, "Yes you can pet him, he doesn't bite if I say so." She then look over to the violin, she took it down with out permission (GASP) and studied it. "What a rare type of a violin. Can I play it?" Kucheat asked, Jaws seemed to be begging too.

(Yay! Short post FTW! :D)
Kucheat
Kucheat

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:07 am

"Well, hello Kucheat, you're welcome to play that violin to your heart's content." How interesting! They'll have a viola and a violin in their music club! Kucheat seemed like quite the character and everyone seemed to have taken a liking to her considering how she recieved such a warm welcome.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abandoned classroom - Music Club room - Page 4 Empty

Post  ~Trixy-* Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:23 am

(Geez I missed a lot.)

Trixy sat in her piano corner, arms crossed, skeptically evaluating the new comer. She stayed quiet as the girl asked for a violin. Was she a music aficionado, or just another kid who thought they had something going for them? She let out a disgruntled sigh. It was clearly wrong for Trixy to be so cynical, the girl was probably very sweet, and an intresting person. Trixy took music a tad to seriously even though it was an over glorified hobby for her. She was just exhibiting one of her usually hidden snobbish traits. Maybe on top of all the she was a bit threatened that the girl would be a great violinist and her viola performance would be forgotten history. Let's see what you got Kucheat.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:33 am

As Kucheat properly got into her position, she started playing a sort of tune that was cheerful. Suddendly Jaws started to whistle along too, it was like a one man band! As soon the violin stopped, Jaws dragged Kucheat to the flute, and grabbed it with it's teeth, and started playing. Kucheat sighed, and kept playing the violin. "Show off." She muttered.
Kucheat
Kucheat

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:04 pm

Bailey listened to Kucheat play attentively. She was quite the musician. However, it's hard to say that Bailey wasn't impressed if not shocked when Jaws had gotten hold of the flute and began playing as well. This certainly was quite the sight! "Oh my, it seems like we've gotten two new members instead of one!" Bailey exclaimed. Such a strange assortment of musicians they had. Viola players, pianists, violinist, and two singers! This is all very exciting!

At least to Bailey anyway. But what does he know? He's an old geezer.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next