PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forest Between the Schools

+18
Nayla
Emily
Sadie
kotatsuPLZ
Rin-chan
Luca
Kazuki
Zeke
KuraiUmbre
Nero Amherst
Lyon
Shiki
~Trixy-*
Callahan O'Connell
Zori
RyanDrifff
Setzer
Bailey
22 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Forest Between the Schools - Page 5 Empty Re: The Forest Between the Schools

Post  Lyon Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:28 pm

A small flinch was given in return to the other two's reactions, but he then relaxed and gave a small smile when one reacted differently. Hesitating, he then began to softly pet the female, "Thank you..." he murmured to her, "C....Callahan was it? I think so...Well, we can make friends from other schools, right? Even if we are at rival or so...Nothing says we have to partake in that, correct? I would love to be friends with Kipper and you...You are both so kind." he smiled brightly, staring up at the taller male, before looking back down at the female he was still petting, giving her head a friendly kiss on the head. It was a usual thing he did to his pet rat, so he sure hoped she didn't mind at all.
Lyon
Lyon

EXP : 100

Back to top Go down

The Forest Between the Schools - Page 5 Empty Re: The Forest Between the Schools

Post  ~Trixy-* Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:53 pm

She looked at Lyon and chuckled, "Those two boys are such dolls aren't they? Some of the best friends I've ever had!" She didn't bother to mention that the only other friend she ever had was Scotty, she beat the crap out just about every other kid she'd ever gone to school with. She returned her attention to the creep she was wearing as a scarf. "Your flattering me really." She replied jokingly. She became rather interested in the conversation when he mentioned the poison jabs. "Well thank you. I mastered poison jab because my quills aren't poisonous." She frowned a little bit, she'd always been sad that her barbs weren't poisonous because she would use them so much more to her advantage. She didn't dwell on it for long. "You know your not so bad for a weirdo, you know that?" She smiled sincerely.

(And that why we all hate love Setzer. :P)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:08 pm

" 'a t'ink so? 'm not sure," he replied to Lyon with a shrug of his shoulders. " 'a never been ta a school before, so 'm not sure 'ow ta rival fing works. Right now, I dun t'ink it matters, since we dun even have Teach's."

At Trixy's comment, he stuck his claws hands in his pockets, rocked on his feet, and stuck his long tongue out at her in a playful matter. Him? A doll? That wasn't intimidating or dominanting in the slightest! But it did cause the previously feral mightyena to go into a short series of giggles before butting her head against Callahan's thick thigh.

The other female was just absorbing the attention and she leaned against Lyon as he cradled and loved on her. She wasn't an alpha, so she need not act the part, especially when this boy was young enough to not be her rival or dominant. Her eyes closed and her tongue lollied out while the older female practically glared at her silliness.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

EXP : 165
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:30 pm

"Heh~ Ya mean wolfy and Kipper~?" Kazuki took a glace at them, seeing Lyon pet and huggle one of the omegas, he wished he could do that too, but thought better of it, he didn't want to seem like a threat. Turning his attention back to Trixy, "But that's fine too isn't it~? You gain so much more strength if ya fight a girl~" he said, recalling the abilities of Nidorinas, if she didn't have poison point, she must have the other. "And thankyu~ uh...Nido-chan~" he smiled, forgetting her name yet again~

"AH!"
Kazuki just remembered something, "Oh ya know, I got something Ren brought for me last time he went back to his home town~ I have no use for it, but I think you'll like it!" he started searching for something in his bag, taking out various items and berries, "Found it~" he said, talking out a purple gem stone, "I'll give ya this if you give me a sample of that poison you use for poison jab~" he offered, his eyes gleaming and he smiled~
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:41 pm

i'm going to hop in if no one minds ;;''' ]]

The small curly haired boy walked around the forest curiously, having heard that there was regular occurrences with people from the other school... He guessed it would be a good idea to communicate with people his own age. Luca peeked around the edge of a tree, scanning the area for a familiar face.
He noticed a few, smiling when he saw his beau being affectionate with one of the dog like creatures.
His mushrooms twitched beneath his bandana, anxious and growing unsure of himself.
The paras creeped closer, trying to stay out of any large spaces he might be noticed in.
Luca
Luca

EXP : 103
Region : Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:54 pm

The Zangoose gave a small giggle at the "doll" comment, "Oh I'd love to be friends with them both..." Giving a small nuzzle towards the Mightyena, who he was still continuing to pet and scratch at, he hesitantly picked her up, smiling (If she's small enough to be picked up? >A>;; -isn't sure but knows Mightyena's are small...-) . He had always wanted a dog, though his brother would never allow one since it would have cost a lot more than they could handle, "I hope you don't mind, sweety..." he cooed to her, not wanting to get her angry. If she wanted to be on the ground, he would gladly put her down. He gave up on trying to keep a good conversation with people. Sure he wanted to make a lot of friends, but he was too scared to keep talking, so he just went on showing some love towards the dog-like Pokemon, glancing over to spot his lover, "Luca?"

Why do I feel so accomplished knowing my post is the first on a new page? >u>;;;; ]]
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:00 pm

Zeke blinked a few times before sitting up, some new girl telling him trees were dangerous, Trees aren't dangerous unless your a clutz or someone isn't paying attention to what their doing. He straightened up his hair and looked around seeing that the group was continuing to grow, which made him wonder, out of the entirety of the Forest, how were so many people ending up in this one spot? Normally he would think that someone had called a meeting or the like, but everyone seemed surprised when more people showed up, so it was probably just a coincidence...

Zeke just continued to sit, Cross-Legged, although he thought about standing up his vision was still a bit blurry, and his back hurt... Bleh, he now feels like his day was ruined.
Zeke
Zeke

EXP : 32
Region : Unova / Teokis

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:20 pm

She snickered obnoxiously at Kazuki's comment, "No bitches tellin' me what's what! Hah!" If only she'd got a chance at Zori instead of this dude. She looked drolly at him when he didn't remember her name. She poked him in the chest, "It's McClellan, I told you not to forget didn't I? Do I have to beat it in- oh, wait. That didn't really work the first time did it?" Being called Nido was about as bad as her middle name... Reena.

She saw the paras appear out of the woods still with a droll look on her face, more goonies from Teokis? Do they live in the woods!? Nature nuts. How bizarre, but the blonde kid, there was something interesting about him. She realized the Zangoose had replied to her question, she felt bad for shoving out of her way.

Then Kazuki caught her attention again, she didn't know who Ren was, but the gem caught her eye. She looked at it with a gleam in her eyes. What was it for? Who cared? "Yeah, sure. Do you have a jar or something?" It was an odd request in her opinion but what ever.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:47 pm

(( xDDD Sweetie... they're as big as a german shepard. A bit above 3 feet tall when on all fours and around 86lbs.))

This kid couldn't pick up the mightyena much, but since she was still being loved upon, she just went dead weight in his arms. This left her to hang with her paws barely brushing the ground. Callahan couldn't help but giggle (hyena style) softly at the sight of one of his pack mates as content as she was. Though as Lyon noticed another, Callahan's long ears swiveled to further in the forest, then he glanced over to spot the one Lyon had called "Luca".
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:59 pm

"Yup~" Kazuki beamed, picking up a little jar he took out earlier while searching for the gem, putting back the other stuff and even a few gems that looked like the one that he was about to give Trixy, but different colors. "Here~" he first handed her the jar, "This purple gem~ is called Poison Gem, its found in the Isshu Region only~ It'll be useful in your next battle~" he explained, holding it up catching the sunlight, making it sparkle. "Mc...McCallahan-chan~" he said smiling, "uh..." then remembered Callahan was the wolf's name... "Ah~ Trixy Mc...McC..allen~" he remembered, though having a hard time pronouncing her family name.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:10 pm

She held the little jar in one hand and willed the poison to flow into her finger tips, her hand glowed a vibrant purple and the poison oozed out from underneath her nail beds, kinda gross, she shook her hand and some drops of poison fell in the little jar, and the glow faded from it a couple moments afterward. "You have to shake it up every once in awhile or it gets... gross. Mc- Clell-an." She annunciated her name for him, he was pretty strange. "What do you plan on using that for anywho~?" She was pretty curious why some one would want that yucky stuff. She took the gem in between two fingers, she wore lots of rings, maybe she could get it set, and it'd sure hurt to punched with the thing.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:05 pm

Kipper smiled at Lyon his tail moved happily. "I'll be friends with you Lyon!"he responded eagerly. Kipper then looked up at Callahan and noticed he as well as Lyon were looking somewhere else. "What's up?" Kipper then looked in the direction that the boys were looking at and noticed a paras. "Lyon is that a friend of yours? Hey come over heeeereee!" Kipper yelled while waving to the paras boy. "We're totally nice and don't bite...except for Callahan but that's only when he's fighting and stuff" Kipper was excited that he was meeting so many new people today, and here he thought the most exciting thing of the day would be digging his burrrow.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:35 pm

JKAKJSDAADHSJA I THOUGHT OF POOCHYENASI'MSOSORRYOMGSOEMBARRASSED]]

Lyon got down to his knees, unable to pick up the big Mightyena like he had seen his brother do to a dog before, but just gave the dog-Pokemon another nuzzle to the cheek, before glancing over to Kipper, blushing at the "friend" comment about Luca, "W-well...I wouldn't say that...." he mumbled, growing embarrassed now, but quickly hide in the fur of the female, tail swaying happily now that he knew Luca was here, "I hope he's okay with all these people around....He's not a very...Social type..." the male couldn't help but giggle, before hiding back into the fur of the dog-Pokemon.
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:09 am

Luca flushed softly, seeing that he was noticed by more then just his lover and feeling incredibly uncomfortable. These people must now think that he was some creepy forest lurker. He willed himself over from the bushes to over to where Lyon was, hiding behind him a tiny amount. "Urm- Hello." he muttered softly, eying the mightyena with worry that it may end up biting his zangoosey lover. He ducked his head a little at his own voice.
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:27 am

"mm~ Alright," Kazuki said, shaking the tightly closed jar a bit, seeing the eerie purple glow. He looked at Trixy, smiling mischievously as she asked him what he plans to do with a Nidorina's poison, he gestured the 'be quiet' pose, a finger raised to his mouth and he winked. "Its~a~secret~~" he giggled a bit, carefully putting the jar into his bag then finally turned his attention to Luca, he smirked, looking at how nervous the young teacher was. Then he turned to Kipper and Zeke, walking to them, "Hi~ I didn't get to introduce myself last time," he smiled at the furret pokemon, "Im Kazuki~" then turned to the bug type on the ground, "Need help~?" he offered a hand to Zeke, finally noticing it was his fault that the young one was one the ground.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:20 am

At Kipper's comment, Callahan had to quickly cover his mouth as a series of hyena giggles escapes. Ta 'an stuff' is right~

As he looked between Lyon and Luca, a smirk crossed his lips. Someone of his status should be able to notice anything, to be aware of everything in their surroundings, and he was quite aware of how these two boys felt about one another with the quick shy glances they continued to give, then Luca hiding behind Lyon, a little too closely, in a shy manner. No wonder this boy didn't chime in on Zeke's homo comment.

Callahan merely crossed his arms, nodded to the two of them that he wasn't going to say anything, and instead eyed Kazuki who was introducing himself to Kipper and Zeke. Ever the silent surveyer, he was content to just watch those around him.

The female being petted, on the other hand, saw that another smaller boy approached the one petting her, and she decided to flop over onto her side to display submission and get pet by the both of them. The beta female, by this point, already had her back turned to the scene. Too disgusted with it, and just watching the other set of boys instead.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:24 am

"He's not social?" Kipper asked a little suprised. He couldn't understand why anyone would be so scared of people. ((its called stranger-danger Kipper)) Hearing some one talking to him, Kipper turned his head to the teacher who was introducing himself. "Nice to meet you Kazuki," Kipper responded trying to sound polite without letting on that he was still distracted by the paras, "I'm Kipper."
Kipper turned his head back to the paras and noted that he still hadn't moved. Clearly, a normal approach wouldn't get the new guy over here and a voice in his head told him that he should leave the paras alone. But, Kipper had never met a paras before and...and what if he's friendly? Kipper's eagerness to meet someone new overtook what little judgment the hyper-kid had in his ferret-y brain and he dashed over to the paras to drag him to the others. "Lyon said your all that um...." he forgot the word Lyon had used "....people friendly? But its okay, cause I'll help you out and so will Lyon"

((I am sorry Luca that Kipper is a spaz with no tact who is now essentially attempting to kidnap))
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:23 pm

The Zangoose couldn't help but giggle at the Mightyena, starting to rub her sides and belly now, before looking back over to Luca, smiling softly, "It's okay...They are all really nice people...And you already know Kazuki and Zeke...Kipper and Callahan are my new friends, maybe you can make friends with them too?" he said to his lover at Kipper had spoke, not wanting to interrupt, though his tail was twitching a bit more, glad to see the Paras was actually here.
His attention went over towards the other female Mightyena. Was she lonely? Feeling bad, he started debating with himself on if he should try and pet her or not to see if she liked it too...Would she bite him?...Lyon then gave a worried glanced down at the she-dog he was petting, wondering if she could give him slight hints as to what the answer would be.
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:21 pm

Without taking much notice, Luca had started playing with the tip of Lyon's tail, smiling at it slightly before being snapped from his thoughts at the sudden voice. He felt panic in his throat, not sure how to respond to Kipper's question. ".... I try." he murmured, not seeming to interested but trying. He stopped his petting and poking.
"My name is Luca." He introduced himself, his 'shrooms moved beneath the bandana as if they were trying to speak too. He attained a blank face as he had to use intense willpower to still them. Lately they had been more restless.
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:13 pm

Zeke looked up to see the Teacher asking if he needed any help, which honestly he was fairly certain that he didn't, but Help was being offered, and it would just be rude to ignore it. So The boy grabbed onto Kazuki's hand to get some help back onto his feet, possibly unintentionally sending a shock into the Zorou.
Zeke
Zeke

EXP : 32
Region : Unova / Teokis

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:10 pm

"Luca?" Kipper smilied. "That's nice name. I'm Kipper. Do you wanna meet the others?"
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:21 pm

Trixy felt like she must've sold her soul, but she was to entranced by the little jewel she'd been traded. She put it in her pocket and looked around at everyone. Most of them looked pretty girly. She actually felt manlier than most of them. Worse, she had the feeling none of these people would be interested in befriending her. What a bunch of pip squeaks, surprising they even knew what gay was. She watched Callahan's female companion sulk away embarrassed. That's about how she felt around all these weirdos. She sat underneath a tree and tarted toying with her phone. She didn't want to go back to the school by herself.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:38 am

The shock passed through Kazuki, making his fur stand on end. "Q-Quite a shock ya got there kid~" he commented, brushing off the shock, it wasn't anything he couldn't handle. Kazuki thought it was time to head off, he wanted that new PokeGear before his fight~

He went ahead, passing Callahan and his companion as he made his way back to the path~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:49 am

Callahan cocked his head as Trixy isolated herself at a tree away from the group. He gave the female a gentle pat on the head, leaving the other to continue absorb the lovin's on her back, and passed Kazuki without so much of a glance as he made his way to Trixy. He stopped in front of her and peered down at her, tail swaying a bit, "Ya alright, Trixy? Wanna come introduce yerself to the others?" He then lowered himself into a crouched position in front of her, arms on his knees. He was bored anyways, since he had already did what he came for today, and the others seemed a bit too intimidated by him to really interact.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:54 am

Luca shrugged, "I'm not sure... depends on how many others there are?" he muttered, stretching and back popping slightly. He slouched back over a bit, on the verge of boredom. He figured he should try more, but wasn't certain of what to do.
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next