PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forest Between the Schools

+18
Nayla
Emily
Sadie
kotatsuPLZ
Rin-chan
Luca
Kazuki
Zeke
KuraiUmbre
Nero Amherst
Lyon
Shiki
~Trixy-*
Callahan O'Connell
Zori
RyanDrifff
Setzer
Bailey
22 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Forest Between the Schools - Page 3 Empty Re: The Forest Between the Schools

Post  RyanDrifff Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:43 pm

Ryan smiled at Shiki. He was definitely uncomfortable with the blood. There was nothing Ryan could use to patch it up though.. He took off his scarf and wrapped it around the bleeding arm. "Is that any better?" He chuckled.

"Yeah, I bleed all the time. Every time something sharp pokes me, I start to bleed. It's like popping a balloon, but I don't run out of blood. Weird isn't it?" He was also used to it because of his abusive parents, but that didn't matter right now. He didn't want to sound like a dramatic fool.
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

EXP : 103
Region : Sinnoh

http://formspring.me/RyanFanservice

Back to top Go down

The Forest Between the Schools - Page 3 Empty Re: The Forest Between the Schools

Post  Shiki Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:10 am

Well, now Shiki felt a little rude as Ryan seemed to go out of his way to use his scarf to cover it up for him. He let out a sheepish laugh at this. "Y-yeah, I'm sorry, I'm not used to blood." He explained as he tried not to look the least bit uncomfortable. "Awww, now your nice scarf's gonna get full of blood because of me~" He added with a halfhearted smile. The scarf was very attractive, so it bothered him just a little to see it being used like that. Especially since it was on his account.

A simple nod sufficed to convey his understanding, as he realized that there would be more blood to come then. "Yeah, that's crazy. You're really something, huh~?" He didn't mean it in a bad way, as he ignored the blood to look at the boy properly. Honestly, any kind of person that could act so calm about bleeding out was definitely an amazing person. At least, to the blood-fearing Delcatty. It was something he found himself admiring~!
Shiki
Shiki

EXP : 23
Region : Hoenn

http://arisulove.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:02 pm

"It's alright, not many people are used to this much blood." Ryan smiled. Everything seemed tense, so maybe a little smile might have cheered things up a bit? "I have plenty more scarves like these in my dorm anyway~" It didn't really matter what happened to the scarf, they weren't that expensive.

Ryan shrugged at the comment. "It's not that special. Well, not for a normal Drifloon anyway." He chuckled. If any other pokemon was bitten by that Sharpedo, it probably wouldn't have done as much as it did to Ryan.
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

EXP : 103
Region : Sinnoh

http://formspring.me/RyanFanservice

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiki Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:49 am

Shiki was surprised at how easily Ryan seemed to deflect the compliments he sent his way. It interested him as he smiled cheerfully in return. “That’s what I mean, though~” He added enthusiastically, watching the drifloon with great curiousity. He really had no idea they bled out so easily, but still.

The way you act like it’s nothing, I’d say that’s special.” He continued on, absentmindedly playing with the cuffs of his shirt. “Can drifloon’s really bleed that much without fainting?” Shiki asked, with all due keenness. He was definitely the type to ask questions, it was the cat in him, one could say.
Shiki
Shiki

EXP : 23

http://arisulove.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:53 am

I'm scared but I'm going to try roleplaying with others ;A; ....I hope I'm not bad.........I don't know how to start and I'm scared to interrupt anyone's conversations orz]]

Lyon quietly glanced around, his earlier experience with forests had left him horrified of even walking in one. He was surprised he was actually in this one, but he really did want to make friends. Maybe he wouldn't get lost this time? Taking deep breaths, he just glanced around, hoping to find someone, but jumped at a noise. Taking his gaze up, the male noticed a small bird in a tree and smiled, calming down a bit. Maybe it wont be as bad as he thinks....
Lyon
Lyon

EXP : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:11 pm

Kipper had up until that point been digging in the woods for fun. It was a natural furret pastime since most furret homes were burrows anyways. His ears pricked up when he heard a noise and he turned his head in that direction. In front of him a couple of ways away was a zangoose boy who looked totally nervous. "Hey there!"Kipper called out.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190
Region : Kanto

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:12 pm

((Since it's been a month since the last post. This will just be a new day. Don't worry, it's always good to throw your characters out there ^_^))

Callahan, and his two pack mightyena, were strolling along in the forest. They had just completed their run of the area burnt a few years back in search of their lost pack and family. His eyes were closed, head hung low, and tail deathly still as they walked.

Several years back, Callahan and his pack, both Gijinka and Mightyena, owned a nursery further in the forest. They cared for eggs and young poke'mon for a living, while they lived in and around the nursery. One of the days, due to one of the fire young poke'mon (It's still unknown which one caused it), the nursery caught fire. Callahan and several of the other gijinka raced in to rescue the young poke'mon, most all were saved, but it was when the fire broke into the forest and spread rapidly that his pack was split. He is aware several had died, including a close friend of his, but the others have yet to be discovered. Remains or alive.

The area he left was just budding barely green again, though it still had many fallen trees and no flowers. A stark contrast to the rest of the forest. And now he was heading towards the stream so he could wash the invisible stench of fire and ash off him. It wasn't there.. but like maggots on his skin, it sure felt and smelled real every time he entered that area.

The two female mightyena followed at his sides, ears perked and heads swiveling to listen in on any others in the area.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

EXP : 165

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:28 pm

The Zangoose let out a startled squeak and frowned when the bird flew away. He then turned, curious as to who had spoke to him, but stared at the Furret, surprised. Was he talking to him? Giving a quick glance around, he then brought his gaze back to the other male, "Ah....H-hello?..." he replied, nervously.
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:34 pm

"Hiya! I've never seen you before, but I'm still meeting a lot of new people so that's not weird or anything." Kipper got up off the ground and wiped his muddy gloves off on his blue jeans. He then walked closer to the nervous boy and said, "I'm Kipper! What's your name?"
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:55 pm

"O-oh...I'm Lyon..." The zangoose then smiled at his possibly new friend, "I only know very few people...I need to make more friends but I'm kinda scared...." he admitted, glancing down towards the ground, poking at a rock with his foot.
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:04 pm

First, his two mightyena paused, and when Callahan could no longer hear their gentle footsteps he did as well. Coming back to reality, he was then able to hear the voices the other two had picked up. All three of their heads swiveled to the north west to listen in. Callahan smiled when he recognized Kipper's voice, even though the second he didn't. Slowly, as to not startle them, he took the lead of his little pack towards where he heard Kipper.

It was only a matter of minutes, weaving about the foliage and such, before he spotted two figures in a small clearing. Callahan stepped up onto a root, folded his muscled arms, and leaned up against the tree, directly in Kipper's sights. Though he didn't want to startle the other, so he kept quiet until Kipper would point him out. One mightyena stopped at his side and sat, the other rounded the tree and stayed on guard as she watched the other two.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:18 pm

<edited> HUGGGGE TYPO

Kipper gave Lyon a confused look."Scared? Why? You shouldn't be scared of me...you shouldn't be scared of anyone here" He paused for a moment and reconsidered his last statemet. "Well...not everyone here is nice but that really doesn't--" Kipper cut himself off when he spotted Callahan and another mightyena. "Callahan!" Kipper said with a big smile. "You definatley shouldn't be scared of him! Come on lets go say hi." Kipper then took Lyon's hand and dragged him over to Callahan. Beaming happily, Kipper then said "Heya Callahan! This is Lyon."

Last edited by Kipper on Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typooooo)
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:55 pm

"B-but...!!" Lyon let out a small squeak, startled, as he stumbled along, trying not to lose his footing, "W-w-who!?" he managed to ask. He then brought his gaze up from Kipper to "Callahan", as the Furret had said, and fear struck him hard enough to almost make him fall. He shot his gaze back to Kipper, then towards the two large, harsh-looking dog Pokemon, and once again back towards the larger male dog-Pokemon. Kipper said he shouldn't be afraid, right?....But he looked so...Big...And Scary...And mean...A small whimper managed to escape from his throat, horrified.
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:39 pm

(( D'awww, he's not mean at all! -cuddles Lyon- ))

Callahan chuckled at Kipper's eagerness and he gave the two of them a two fingered wave. The one female at his side, seeing Callahan recognizing these two, calmly laid down within the small pile of leaves. The the mightyena on the other side of the tree continued to eye the two wearily with her hackles raised.

Since Callahan was already taller than the two, plus he was atop a knarly root which put him at a foot taller than before, he had to look way down at the two. " 'ello Kipper, Lyon," he nodded to the two, then turned his attention to Kipper, " 'a keep runnin' into ya buddy, what'cha doin' this far out? We're 'bout on the Teokis border." Seeing as where his fire was, was technically in Teokis, so he traveled there frequently even though he was told to beware of that.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:06 pm

Kipper gave Lyon a quick reassuring look and then responded to Callahan,"I was digging! See?" Kipper proudly pointed over to the medium sized hole he had dug by himself. "Burrowing is really really fun! But I didn't know this was getting close to Teokis. I was just digging wherever.". Kipper made a quick mental note to be more careful in the woods, but it was promptly forgotten as soon as he made note of it.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraiUmbre Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:14 pm

(What's goin on here~?)

KuraiUmbre

EXP : 49
Region : Usually GoldenRod or Eckruteak

http://midnightscastedangel.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:20 pm

((Hop on in, were just close to the border of Teokis and Rekuza in the foresty area~ ))
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:50 pm

Lyon's just always scared of everyone~ cx He will warm up to Callahan soon~]

"I-is it bad to be on the other sides?..." Lyon asked, quickly looking around, wondering how they could tell which side was which and what side he was one. Would they be mad at him for being on the other school's side? He was a Teokis member after all...And they were worrying over being on the Teokis side... He then glanced down, feeling as if he had just interrupted their conversation, and he didn't want to make these two angry. They could be possible friends and he didn't want to ruin the chance of making new friends...
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:02 pm

Seeing as Callahan didn't know this kid was from Teokis, he continued on with a light shrug, " 'a was just told ta stay on yer own side since Teokis and Rekuza are rivals. 'm not afraid, since 'ey cann' beat me up er nuttin' 'n I need to travel ta t'eir borders weekly. Jus' dun wanna see ya hurt, Kip," he chuckled. "But seein' as we dun 'ave a single Teach, 'a doubt there even is a rivalry right now."

He then glanced past the boys and quirked his eyebrow at Kip's large hole.
"Ya know... we 'ave a room in the dorms, right?"
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:41 pm

Kipper smiled and put his hands behind his head, "Don't worry about it Lyon! I don't think people will really care either. Well, unless we have school competitions or something! I'll be more careful though, Callahan." Kipper put his hands back down and looked over at his hole. It was pretty big, now that he looked at it again. His dad would have been proud. "Yeah I know we do" he laughed. "But I'm really used to digging a lot 'cause of life back at home. Its fun too, you find all sorts of stuff" Kipper put his hands into his pockets and pulled out a red feather, two pecha berries of questionable ripeness, a root that looked a bit like a ekans if you squinted, and a rock with a white spot in the center. "See? I was gonna give you the feather later, Callahan. And I thought Trixy would like the ekans root. Lyon, you can have the rock if you want. I think its lucky."
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:39 pm

A leaf fell from a tree above the group of boys, or at least you'd think it was just A 'leaf'. Zeke had been sitting in the tree for quite a while, plucking off leaves and fashioning them into Make-Shift Gliding Crafts, and although when he first started they just fell, the Leaf-Gliders are doing much better, actually Gliding down from where he sat in the Tree. The Boy watched as his newest Plane Flew down, only to see that a group of kids had manifested below him, although he didn't look to hard he was pretty sure he didn't know them... except for maybe the Red one.

After Realizing that he was sure he had met this Boy before, Zeke Swung to hang upside down so that he could get a better look and figure out who this kid was, Hanging on with the back to his Legs. Lyon...? he thought, fairly certain that that was the boys name.
Zeke
Zeke

EXP : 32
Region : Unova / Teokis

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:12 pm

Lyon kept quiet now, watching the other two males, unsure of what to say. He didn't want to bother them, so began to let his orange gaze wonder, giving small, fearful glances over towards the dog-Pokemons, wondering if they would ever really attack someone. Could they hurt people? Or even kill someone? Would they hurt? What if they had actually hurt someone before? A shiver ran through the male's spine. He really needed to stop thinking the worst of things...
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:25 am

No wonder the second female remained on edge. Her ruby eyes followed a folded leaf as it fell in front of her, then her head slowly raised to spot the boy sitting up in the trees.

Meanwhile, Callahan smiled gratefully and retrieved the red feather, "Which poke'mon ya think it's from, Kip? Thank ya." He parted his silvery and black hair a bit so he could place the feather right behind one of his long ears.

The female then turned her attention to Callahan and made a series of small yips, then turned her attention, as bristled as it was, to the boy in the trees. Callahan first silently glanced to her, then looked directly up into the tree to spot the boy two branches over head. "Oy! Who're you, kid?" He then hopped off the root, over to Kipper's side, so he wasn't directly under the boy in the tree.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:46 am

It seems Zeke had been spotted, by the one directly under him no less, Who's accent was very interesting, which only made the boy wonder why he talked like that, and upon closer inspection he seemed to be fairly interesting himself, with his large Canine ears, and the Out of Place Red Feather on his head, it didn't match, so it probably had some significant Value to the Hyena.

Zeke dropped down one branch and sat down in a Fork in it, looking over to the Mightyena, "I could say the same for you." He replied, he'd never seen either him nor the Furret before, least not that he could remember, and he slightly wondered why these Kids where Grouped up out here anyways, it's usually fairly quiet in the Forest.
Zeke
Zeke

EXP : 32
Region : Unova / Teokis

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:29 pm

Kipper smiled when he saw Callahan place the feather into his hair; it made him happy to know that Callahan appreciated it. "I think its a pidgeotto feather, but I'm not sure" Kipper replied while placing the stone he had offered to Lyon into the zoned-out Lyon's hands. "Here, take this." he said with a smile.

The female mightyena's sudden yips greatly startled Kipper, as did Callahan's sudden jump over to Kipper and Lyon's side. Just to be on the safe side, Kipper quietly positioned himself a little bit closer and behind Callahan. Suddenly a joltik dropped down onto a lower branch in front of them from Arceus knows where. He looked to be around Kipper's age, so any fear that Kipper had was instantly replaced with curiosity and excitement. "We're students from Rekuza...well, 'cept for Lyon. He's a Teokis." Kipper said eagerly, responding to the joltik's question. He was blissfully ignorant to any of the tension that may have been forming between the joltik and Callahan.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next