PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forest Between the Schools

+18
Nayla
Emily
Sadie
kotatsuPLZ
Rin-chan
Luca
Kazuki
Zeke
KuraiUmbre
Nero Amherst
Lyon
Shiki
~Trixy-*
Callahan O'Connell
Zori
RyanDrifff
Setzer
Bailey
22 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Forest Between the Schools Empty The Forest Between the Schools

Post  Bailey Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:18 am

There was a large forest between the two schools. There was a wide assortment of trees and shrubbery. Vines draped from the branches and many berries were growing and shining with dew. There was a small flower plot with beautiful flowers across the plot. The grass was soft and moist. In the center there was a small creek with lily pads drifting slowly across the surface, the water rippling slowly.

This is a place for students of both schools to hang amongst themselves together and with no teacher supervision!

Just kidding, teachers can hang out here all they want as well.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

EXP : 385

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Forest Between the Schools Empty Re: The Forest Between the Schools

Post  Setzer Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:03 am

{{Well there doesn't seem to be much of anything going on so far, so I hope it's alright if I just start something up...? 8'D Just until school officially begins anyway, or something...>> }}

A lone figure trudged through the woods towards the creek. It was a young man of indiscernible height, who walked with an unruly swagger. Though there was an insufferable smirk on his face as if he was privy to a secret joke at someone else's expense, the humor did not reach his eyes.

"Finally decided to get rid of me once and for all, eh old man...? Shipping me off to some damn school no less, how cliche..." Setzer's voice was notably dark in tone as he muttered aloud to himself. He picked up a flat rock near the creek's edge and skipped it over the water with a particularly vicious toss, and his smirk slowly morphed into a sneer. "How very like you..."

{{Anyone's free to jump in and become his victim interact with Setzer, he's just brooding about having to go to school |'D }}

Last edited by eternarogue on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:09 am

Ryan chuckled. "Someone seems to be in a bad mood." He walked out to Setzer with a broad smile on his face. He sat, hands cupping his face, next to Setzer. "What seems to be the problem?" Ryan asked. Not that he'd be much help anyway.
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

EXP : 103
Region : Sinnoh

http://formspring.me/RyanFanservice

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:47 am

"What seems to be the problem?"

Setzer looked up, then back down as he spotted a Drifloon gijinka sitting right next to him. (The audacity...!) The other boy was smiling in a carefree manner, and Sezter thought to himself of the ways he could possibly wipe that smile off of his face... (Hrm...Further study needed...)

Leering down at the stranger, Setzer took his time in eyeballing him before he spoke. "Well that all depends on who the heck's asking, detective. Who are you, and why aren't ya minding yer own business?"
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:59 am

Zori was taking really nice nap on the tree branch when sounds of talk reached her ears. She opened one eye and spotted two pokemon sitting near the creek. (That could be interesting) Zori thought and changed her position for better view.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:44 pm

The mightyena Gijinka was hoofing it through the forest, his long mane of black and silver hair, and his jet black tail whipping behind in his wake. His muscles bunched and released as his claws, on both his hands and his feet, scraped up the ground upon each sprinting step. His long ears were flared back and blood red eyes narrowed forwards to allow him quick movement in between trees.

Run..

He could hear both his Mightyena pack females following a long ways behind. Every week he ran through this silent forest to reach the plains where his family used to live before the fire broke up. Every week he would search for signs of his family and friends. Every week he would leave a trace for them to know he was still alive. It's been 2 years now, but he still continues this routine, every week.

But this week, the forest wasn't silent. His speed slowed and ears honed forwards as he heard the voices getting closer.
Maybe I can ask them? It wouldn't hurt. His speed slowed until he could buck upright to stand on his back legs and walk properly. Before long, the two Mightena females bound up to his side with nervous and curious hyena hics. He smiled warmly and pet down the two girls backs, "I 'ear others for once. I'll go ask 'em before I join you. I'll meet you at the plains soon, alright?"

Both the females nodded, then began up another sprint until they were no longer seen between the trees.

Callahan smoothed down his tight black top until it held firmly over his hips as he stepped up behind a tree and peered around it. He only poked out his head up to the light green bandana tied around his neck to see who it was that was speaking.

Last edited by CarusimaHikura on Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

EXP : 165

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:54 pm

"Ryan Driff at your service," His smile never faded. "If you don't mind... I'd like to hear what is wrong." Ryan had already known that other people were there. He didn't tell because if he did, the man standing next to him might bite.
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:42 pm

Setzer leaned down, his sharp teeth sparkling in the light as he grinned back. His smile wasn't nearly as innocent or friendly as the other fellow's though, not in the least. "Oh, you'd like that? Well you're S.o.L. Chuckles, because I ain't tellin'. Why should I? I mean, what kinda loser walks around playing therapist in the middle of the woods? What's wrong, you lost? Mommy and Daddy don't wanna play with you, so you're wandering around here for fun?"

Setzer heard a sound and stood, looking around. He spotted the Mightyena gijinka staring out at them from behind a tree and leered over at him, shoving his hands into his pockets and leaning back. "Oy, and what about you, ya mutt? Is Chuckles over here your master or sumthin'? Were you lookin' for him, mongrel?!"

{{AMG people, I'm so sorry! Setzer can be such a toolbag... ;A;}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:56 pm

((I'm so glad we're friends irl Eterna, or I'd probably be pissed right now xDDD))

The fur on Callahan's arms, legs, and ears raised up to stand on end and his eyes narrowed on Setzer. He stepped out from behind the tree, fists bunched and tail swishing, though he didn't step towards them. Instead, his blood red eyes took to the less mouthy one of the two.
"Scrawy kid 'as a mouth on 'im, don' he? Smut like 'at ain't worth talkin' to, so I'll ask you instead. Other than my females, 'ave you seen any Mightyena or Poochyena, both Gijinka and poke'mon, 'round here?" Alpha males didn't tolerate such insolence from children, especially one who hasn't proven to be up to his standards. But right now he was far too focused on finding his family than putting this kid in his place, and the quieter one of the two seemed to be much more sympathetic.

Last edited by CarusimaHikura on Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:44 pm

"Chuckles, hmm? I could go with that." He smiled. Looking at the Sharpedo gijinka, Ryan didn't expect him to tell anything. "You might want to watch your mouth though, sometimes it could get you into big trouble~" Ryan hummed. It was fun to mess with this guy.

Ryan stared at the Mightyena gijinka. He seemed to be in a hurry, so he cut to the chase. "I'm afraid I haven't seen anyone of the sort come by. If anything, I suggest asking shark boy over here, he came before me."
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:06 pm

Zori looked at new arrived gijinka.(Who is he?)She started climbing down from the tree to hear the conversation better but on other hand she became bored of sitting on branch. "I haven't see any also."Zori said whe she heard Mightyenas question.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:17 pm

Setzer snorted and waved off Ryan's warning carelessly. "Big trouble? As if. I'm not like you Chuckles, I don't have anything to be afraid of." He snickered in the Mightyena's direction as he continued, "See how even the mongrel here's too intimidated to speak to me? Like sticks with like, which is why he's asking fer your help." Stretching languidly after his insult, Setzer narrowed his eyes only slightly as yet another gijinka appeared, this one being a wide-eyed Zorua girl.

"Yeesh, you scum are just crawling out of the woodwork, ain't'cha?" Setzer muttered to himself and shook his head with a smirk, then moved just a bit further down the creek to pick up another rock. Just as he was about to launch it across the water, a beep sounded from his back pocket. Still holding the rock, Setzy pulled a Pokegear out of his back pocket and looked blandly at the screen. From the looks of this one, it must have been one of the latest models, or even a custom/limited edition model. The design was actually sleek and attractive, and even included a touch screen {{Spoiled rich boy alert! ;A;}}.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:01 pm

Zori noticed that ill-natured gijinka moved nearer the creek and on her face appeared small evill smile."That could be fun." In one moment she used illusion and now on clearing where standing two Sharpedo and one of them was sniggering.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:44 pm

Setzer ignored the illusion, completely focused on the screen of his Pokegear. After all, nothing was more perfect than he himself, the real thing. {{AMG, I just made myself nauseous typing that. Setzer, you so arrogant... Q-Q}} Snorting quietly, he began to type rapidly in response to whatever message it was he had received.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:32 pm

Pfff... No fun...*Zori muttered and toke on her normall look.* What a boring guy, he even don't know how to play. *She came near creek, took nice lookung rock and throw it on water.*
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:28 pm

Ryan was chuckling to himself again, bored again. Then suddenly, a gush of wind came by, and blew Ryan out of his spot. He was pushed over and ended up bashing into the Sharpedo, pushing him over. Not again... Ryan thought. This was the second time it happened at school, and it had to happen with a Sharpedo. Ryan just hoped that he wouldn't bite...
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:47 pm

Finished texting, Setzer was about to put his Pokegear away when Ryan barreled into him. The high tech gizmo landed in the grass, fortunately, while Setzer himself managed to only land hard on one knee, instead of falling over completely. Still, it didn't stop the Sharpedo from grabbing the Drifloon gijinka by the collar of his shirt roughly with a snarl. Whether Ryan had meant to shove him or not, it was the principal of the matter. No one crashed into Setzer and got away with it.

"You really think yer funny, dont'cha Chuckles?!" Setzy snarled real close before biting Ryan on the shoulder. This action threw them both off balance and they both fell into the river, which of course only made Setzer more angry, causing him to bite down even harder.

{{Gah, Setzer you jerk, stop it! He didn't mean it, it was only an accident!!! QAQ}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:06 am

Zori was observing the situation and didn't like it. She came nearer and grabed into two fingers Setzer Pokegear. "Hey, you Freak!!" She shouted. "Let Him out, or your little high tech toy will learn how to swim!" Stretched her hand over the water and Pokegear was waggling in her fingers.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:47 pm

(( DD: This is what happens when I go out of state for awhile!))

A small frown appeared on Callahan's lips as first the Drifloon gijinka, then the Zorua who climbed down from the tree, responded to his question. He set his hand on his hips and sighed softly. It never hurt to ask, but it still hurt to know there was no sign of them.. He closed his eyes and nodded softly to the two, then murmured a soft
, "Thank you.."

Callahan then glanced over to the Sharpedo gijinka. Despite that arrogant boys'.. tongue, he might know of some information. Now whether he would give up said information to Callahan seemed unlikly.

Just as he took a single step forwards towards the Setzy, Ryan flew off and barreled into him. The fur along Callahan's tail rose as he heard the startling crash into each other, and then into the water. Instinctively, he rushed over to the water's edge and bunched his muscle so he could lean forwards and keep his balance,
"Oy! Leave 'em alone, 'e didn' mean et!" He narrowed his deep red eyes on Setzy as he set his hand on Ryan's shoulder. He wouldn't dare pull him back though, this kid had some sharp teeth and he wasn't about to risk harming Ryan by pulling against those teeth. Callahan then bared his sharp canines in a deep, intimidating, growl, "You wanna bite sum'mun, then try et with me." Mightyena's had an extremely hard bite, meant for crushing bone easily. Now, he wouldn't actually cause that much harm to the kid, but this one needed his ego knocked down a few notches.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:01 pm

Now this was more like it. Everyone getting all worked up in a tizzy all at once; absolute chaos, Setzer's favorite flavor. He had seen the little Zorua coming so he grabbed her wrist as she snagged his Pokegear: if she didn't let go, he'd just have to go and bite her too, wouldn't he? And as anyone who had an inkling of knowledge about Sharpedos knew, he had the power to bite through metal with ease so tearing through her wrist was not going to be a problem. Setzy focused his eyes on the Mightyena gijinka and smiled over at him while he bit down, as if to say "Bring it. I have nothing to fear from you." Setzer had no doubt in his mind that even he wouldn't go down without taking every last one of them with him.

Setzer was acting wilder than usual. True, he had an inherently dark nature to begin with, but the smell of blood was only making things worse. How could a shark like him resist the overpowering scent of prey, weak and bleeding out right in his grasp? Hrm, but there was interference, and he couldn't actually tolerate that now, could he? This Mightyena could be a threat in the future... But he was also very amusing! Setzer chuckled and removed his teeth slowly, then held up Ryan as if offering him to Callahan.

"I'll take care of you later, mutt. But seeing as yer so worried about Chuckles, why don't you take care of 'im?" That said, he tossed the bleeding Drifloon at Callahan and turned his attention to the girl holding his Pokegear. He pulled her up by her arm until they were eye level and smirked at her, a sharp toothy devious grin. "As for you Pinky, go ahead and drop it in. I dare ya. Seeing as how it's a water-resistant model I could care less, since it won't have much of an effect. If you were only wantin' to dance though..." His smile widened darkly. "You could've just said so in the first place. I'm all for a spar if you really wanna get beat that badly..."

{{Yeah, so I was reading up Sharpedo's info on Blubapedia, and apparently he can bite through iron/metals, depending on which game Pokedex version you read. O___O I will NOT let my Setzy bite through anyone. (I had no idea his teeth were THAT strong! QAQ oTL) So... Yeah... I'mma try and pull him out of here, before he kills somebody. ;A;}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:18 am

(Sorry changed everything)

Zori was hanging in the air and looking in that freak eyes, and listening his speech. Oh yeach she was waiting for that, a small fight, it doesn't matter that she will have to defeat strong looking Sharpedo. Zori wasn't scared in fact she was thrilling.
In one moment she thrown Pokegear to distract Setzer and free her arm, which seem to work. Zori moved quickly back for better position and not to get bitten by Sharpedo.

Last edited by Seikathefish on Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:58 am

{{No it's cool, I just didn't want things to get too crazy or anything. First it starts with using overpowered moves, and then we'll end up destroying the city as we battle each other in giant robot pandas with missiles, and nobody wants that. |'D }}

The cheeky little busybody girl was quick, Setzer would give her that much. Well, at least she was smart enough to back off before she really did get bitten. He didn't enjoy having to fight girls, because they were so weak and not in the least challenging {{Sexist pig!}}. Still, if she ever wanted to challenge him on one of the school training areas, he wouldn't hold back in the least.

His Pokegear had landed in the mud by the creek's edge. Scowling, Sezter squatted down and picked it up, dunking it in the water to clean it off first. He stood back up and stretched, grinning evilly over his shoulder at the girl. "You don't look to bright squirt, so I'll let let you off with a warning this time: I'm way outta yer league. You should get back home and go play with yer dollies or somethin'." Setzer yawned, glancing back over at Ryan and Callahan. "All this blood's makin' me hungry, dammit. I'll catch you losers later. Try not to die Chuckles, it'll only piss me off. And Mutt," Setzer called over his shoulder as he began to walk off, his dark grin having returned, "If Chuckles does die, try not to eat 'im all in one bite, eh? You'll just get fat...er."

Cackling to himself, Setzer strolled off through the trees. Perhaps the cafeteria was open... Or maybe there was a department store in town, and he could head to the food court...

{{AMG Setzer, you're such a jerk! ;A;
Callahan isn't fat, he's super hot! And Zori's not stupid, you meanie! And Ryan... P-Please don't die Ryan.... *sob* QAQ oTL}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:12 am

((Setzy is just totally jealous of Callahan's man meat xDD))

Callahan grunted as the Drifloon gijinka was more thrown at him, instead of to him. Though he easily caught him with only a step back to catch his balance, then slowly lowered him to the ground. "Ya alright, kid? Need sum'min to bandage it up?" His eyes trailed over the wound, and what those teeth could do. Both surprised, and a little admiring, since biting was something Mightyena's are proud of.

He didn't even pay mind to Setzy calling him fat, seeing as he knew he was far from it. With years of running and weight lifting, he was quite bulked, but none of it was fat. An insult that was far from the truth would go by unnoticed. But what he did notice was Setzy's reaction to blood. Hunger..? Well now, at some point he could possibly use it against this kid. Tormenting him with fresh blood in response to Setzy tormenting others? Yes, he could use this to his advantage. But not now, right now he was more worried about the blood streaming down Ryan's arm.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:22 am

"Pfff...What a Jerk." Zori said after Setzer went away and looked at injured Drifloon and Mightyena holding him, and come to them.
"Will he be okay?" She asked with a bit of fear in her voice, Zori really didn't want that Drifloon to die.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:46 pm

Trixy stomped through the woods, "Ew, wet grass is so sticky and disgusting!" She mumbled not looking where see was going and almost bumped right into ol' fish face. " Err... Excuse me..." He looked like he was in a worse mood then the first time she'd met him. She just kept walking to a small clearing. She surveyed the scene, only to quickly spot a drifloom who was injured. "Fantastic." She mumbled sarcastically. " Let me see 'em?" She asked the muscular lad holding him. Trixy took the bandage off her own hand and asked "Need this?". She frowned, the dinky wrap wasn't going to do a whole lot.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next