PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forest Between the Schools

+18
Nayla
Emily
Sadie
kotatsuPLZ
Rin-chan
Luca
Kazuki
Zeke
KuraiUmbre
Nero Amherst
Lyon
Shiki
~Trixy-*
Callahan O'Connell
Zori
RyanDrifff
Setzer
Bailey
22 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Forest Between the Schools - Page 4 Empty Re: The Forest Between the Schools

Post  Zeke Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:17 pm

"Nnn" Zeke said in response to the Furrets Answer, and he kinda wondered what they were doing this close to Teokis, but not to much, he was more curious about how different the students of Rekuza were from Those in Teokis, they may live in the same reason, but no doubt the schools have a different system then they had, and with that There where different Teachers who had their own ideals that they were putting on different students, so no doubt that there was much different between the two of them, or at least a little. "So what's it like?" the Tick asked, referring to their school, wondering how much of a different it was, maybe it was said to be haunted aswell? Which reminded Zeke, he still hadn't explored the Old School, although he was told not to go there he was very muchly curious about what all the Commotion's about, it couldn't be to bad...
Zeke
Zeke

EXP : 32
Region : Unova / Teokis

Back to top Go down

The Forest Between the Schools - Page 4 Empty Re: The Forest Between the Schools

Post  Kazuki Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:26 am

((Lol no teachers huh~ *w* Ima just drop in~ and thinking about it, Rekuza is way south, in the heart of da city, while teokis is far north, in the heart of the forest~ so technically the boarders are quite far apart~ but ya only get in trouble if you pass the entrance xD there's a big wall that indicates Teokis territory ^^ otherwise, the forest is free for any pokemon to waltz in~))

Kazuki left the school heading out to buy a new PokeGear as his last one broke, or more rather, a certain someone destroyed it. Following the usual path he heard voices a distance away, perking up his ears to listen. He decided to check it out, wondering who were wandering in the forest so near Teokis, he thought perhaps just some of his students. He jumped up into the thick trees, running as silent as a ninja, he thought maybe he could scare them, just for the heck of it~

Arriving at the scene, he spots not only Teokis students but Rekuza students too. And those he recognized. The wolf, the Furret, that Zangoose dating Luca and someone new. He however recognized the face, Zeke~ My newest PE student~ cute~ <3 He decided to just watch the scene, thinking he was rather good in hiding, though the Mightyena probaly smells him, maybe even sees his tail dangling underneath him. He gazes at the Mightyena, wondering if he saw them before, he did see a lot of other wild pokemon in the forest in his time~
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:59 am

(That makes a lot more sense xD Callahan belongs in Teokis, but I scored Rekuza to stay with Eterna/Setzer ^^;)

Callahan looked over Zeke for a moment before crossing his furred arms at his chest. " 'm Callahan. I'm in dis forest every week. Used ta work at the Nursery 'at burned down closer to Teokis," he then gestured to his two Mightyena, one who was now back at his feet, watching Zeke, the other staring straight past Callahan at a tail dangling from a tree. It wasn't a close enough threat, so she didn't sound off a warning, thus leaving Callahan oblivious, since he was upwind and not facing that direction.

" 'n whatcha mean, what's it like? Ta school? We dun 'ave any Teach's I've seen, so we're not doin' much," he shrugged lightly. "Wha' about yer school?"
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

EXP : 165
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:09 am

'Callahan' had both stated his name and why he was there, He was a pretty interesting guy, or maybe it was just his accent... who knows, but Zeke almost sorta wanted to know more about him, but not enough to ask questions. He then noticed from his spot on the Tree one of the Mightyena looking off in the distance, and Zeke decided to take a glance to see if there was anything there, and none the less there was a tail hanging below the branches, but due to a Branch in the Way the boy wasn't sure who it was, but it didn't matter to much, he went back to the other conversation shortly, when Callahan had said some stuff about the school, which made it sound fairly boring, although no doubt it would be easy to get through that School with out to much Trouble, and then asked him about his school.

"Nnn... it's full of Homo's and Pervs~" Zeke said, you could almost notice a small smile on his face when he said that, maybe the Tick was actually attempting to make a Joke?
Zeke
Zeke

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:24 pm

"There's what at the school?" Kipper asked a little surprised. He looked up at Callahan and then back to the boy a little confused. Deciding not to dwell on the boy's statement he then added, "Oh, I'm Kipper by the way. What's your name?"
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190
Region : Kanto

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:59 pm

((AWW Callahan! Why Teokis no good fer youuu TTATT~~ ahah Thought so~ xDD))

Kazuki tilted his head at Zeke's statement, sadly...he was right. There's himself, the perv~ then Ivory..Luca and that Lyon, Ryan probably too..at this point he was nodding, then turned his attention back on the group, Ahh~ So his name is Kipper~? Kazuki thought, never really remembering his name from before, and...Callahan? Hmm~ <3 He then noticed the tick looking at him but not really seeing him, Oh stupid tail... Kazuki sighed, lifting his tail up, it was a habit of Zoruas, they could hide and play tricks but their tails would give them away~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:40 pm

"Zeke" He said in response to the Furret, who's name was apparently Kipper, Zeke then looked around a little bit, wondering what to do next, seens how these three were Fairly uninteresting, minus the Mighyena, although the only reason he may be interesting is his accent, although he is fairly tall and has longer hair then he usually sees on a guy, actually he doesn't very many woman with hair that long to often anymore, for some reason most of them tend to cut their hair short, the boy thought about this for a second, but quickly dispersed it.

Zeke Plucked a good-sized leaf and laid back on the branch he was sitting on, working it into yet another gliding contraption, maybe this one would manage to go even farther then the previous ones? He would have to try to find out~

(( For some reason I couldn't think of what to put :I ))
Zeke
Zeke

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:49 pm

Woah, so late xD]]

Lyon flinched a bit at Zeke's comment. Obviously Luca and himself would fit in the "homo" group, but he doubted he meant it in a mean way. "I think there is only one pervert in our school, Zeke...I don't know how many....Um....Homos...We have....And I think our pervert counts as one of those as well..." he mumbled, awkwardly. He then kept quite once again, not wanting to be in the way. He took a glance around, wondering if he should just leave the group of people that was growing larger and larger by the moment. Who would be next to show up this time?
Lyon
Lyon

EXP : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:03 pm

Trixy plodded through the forest. She was lonely at the school with out Kipper to keep her company. As soon as she saw Kipper she smiled and yelled, "Kipper! Callahan! Hi guys!" She mindlessly shoved Lyon out of her way, and upon hearing Zeke's comment responded with a 'Damn straight!', she didn't know his statement was true, she was just assuming her rival school had to be full of goons and creeps. Then she snapped her head around and looked at the zangoose, "Er.. Sorry hun. Get a little caught up in the moment sometimes, need a hand?" The kid sure looked twitchy, and his retort to Zeke's comment was so quiet and polite. Great, I probably just traumatized the another spineless kid. She sighed, why was she so abrasive?

(I'm sorry if I just kinda butted in. xD)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:04 pm

Kazuki hopped from his tree to the branch of Zeke's, making it shake as he landed, "Aww come on~ We ain't all homos~" he smiled~ ears twitching as he heard a familiar voice~ Nido-pervert...~ he glared at her, still smiling~ He jumped down from the tree and pointed to Trixy, "We meet again! You perverted Nidorina with the poison jabs!!" he yelled out, tail wagging quickly behind him. "Ya here for more are you~?" his eyes gleamed, more and more rekuza were getting close to Teokis, he wondered how many more would come..
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:26 pm

"Nnn!" was all that came out of Zeke's mouth when the Teacher landed on his Branch, Mentioning that there are infact Heterosexual's in the school, not because he was surprised, but due to him laying down he toppled over and fell off the Branch, although he reached out and grabbed the branch, he didn't manage to get a good enough grip on it to stop the fall, and so Fall he did.

The boy hit the Ground with a thud, landing on his back which put him into a slight daze, his hair was out of his face like usual and you could clearly see his 'other' eyes, which were Small, Pupal-less, and Buggy.

(( Don't be calling him Four-Eyes for those D:< ))
Zeke
Zeke

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:42 pm

Speaking of abrasive, the fellow from the battle tower fell out of Zeke's tree, gracefully. And right behind him the bug boy, not so gracefully. She leaned over Zeke, "Well hello there sweetie, Zeke is it? Trees aren't very safe, hmmm?" Get a load of those eyes, she snickered. Then returned her attention to Kazuki, she frowned and cocked an eyebrow at him. "From what I hear you don't have much room to point the pervert finger. That tactic ended up rather useless didn't it? Regardless it's good to see your alive. Can't lie though, that was one hell of a fight, much more than I expected honestly." She smiled at him, a rather snide smile at that. Regardless she wasn't here for more. In the sense of him being fresh and idea of her being blasted again. "Maybe, but not from you. I've heard your P.E. students are pretty wimpy. Bummer. I need some worthy rivals, so whip 'em into shape, eh?" She said looking smug. That would hit a nerve deep in any decent teacher's soul.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:10 pm

In a situation like this, Kazuki would be rendered speechless, his students were just insulted. Wimpy!? WIMPY!!?? Kazuki walked to the Nidorina, he glared at her...then, "I know right!?" he puts an arm around her shoulders, "When I teach, it makes me depressed~" he was actually pretty disappointed, he then looked at Trixy, wide-eyed, tearful "They don't even like PE....I don't get why take my class if they don't to!" he finished. Recalling the last lesson, the how his students seemed like they didn't even want to participate. Ah how he wished he had passionate students like Zori, Callahan, Setzer and even Kipper~ he sighed deeply~ not even noticing Zeke's fall was his fault...
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:06 pm

Lyon gave another small flinch when shoved aside. Oh great. Another strange. Most likely from the other school if they were so caught up in a moment like this. He murmured out his own comment of "Homo's aren't bad..." before nodding that it was okay, awkwardly getting back up when he was forgotten all over again. Dusting himself off, he took a glance over to the other new member of the group. Kazuki. He was the one who he had met on the first day when he went to go see Luca in class! Some tension he felt was gone knowing he had two people here now that were from the same school as him and he had met before, rather than the other three who he had just meet today. One who he was already not fond of....
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:21 pm

Callahan only chuckled at the homo/pervert comment, knowing exactly who they were speaking of. Though, he wouldn't voice his own opinion on his preferences, seeing as anyone proving their worth in dominance could potentially attract him, male or female. His preference being women, but that didn't mean the occasional male didn't stand out.

As Kazuki leap from his tree, Callahan turned to the side to watch him. One of his mightyena gave a warning yip and series of giggles, then trotted over to Callahan's feet, which she sat upon dominantly. The other mightyena, who was much less furled, leaned against his thigh to watch everyone. Callahan narrowed his eyes on Kaz, still quite peeved at the man for practically goating Setzer into fighting him back at the bookstore, but he kept quiet to let them speak. He even gave an irritated flick of the tail as Kaz took Trixy by the shoulders, but that was about all the emotion this stonewalled man would show in the presence of a group of people he was unfamiliar with.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:23 am

{{And then Setzer ran by and was his typical douche-bag self to everyone and everyone set aside their differences to team up together and defeat the evil Sharpedo and then the day was saved and- /SHOTDEADBURIED}}
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:28 am

((WAHAHAHA that is the funniest sh*t ever! XDDDDDDDD))
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:30 am

((Voo darling.. what the... I don't even... gtfo xD))
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:32 am

(( and then everything goes off topic~ xD ))
Zeke
Zeke

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:47 am

{{*Cackles* SUCCESS!!! *Runs away*}}
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:33 am

Trixy sighed, "Oh don't tell me that, hun, your crushing my dreams. I don't want to beat your kids cause they suck. I want to beat them because I'm awesome." She grinned. She was winner! She had convinced herself she was nothing less. Even if she really did lose. "Yanno is ya don't fix them were all going to kill each other at Rekuza." She thought picturing all the viscous students there, he must be jealous. And hell, so far they'd yet to lay eyes on a coach.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:46 am

Kazuki sighed, "no no...you'd win, even I would bet on you~" he agreed, his students were nice, but they didn't seem to really enjoy battling...ahh how sad. "At least you guys got something going on~ its rather boring over here..." he ventured, gazing now at the wolfs by Callahan's side, he was sure they weren't here before the school year started. Must be the dog's pack he thought. He looked back at Lyon, smiling at the little one~ he was sure Lyon was scared of him, after all, he did hit on the poor kid~ Then he turned his attention to Kipper, eyes gleaming like a fox who had spotted his prey but somehow he wasn't into it today. He was more interested in the Nido-girl, who he still has his arm around. "By the way, your poison jab is not bad, can I see the poison you used, its rather interesting~" his eyes shined with a cat's curiosity~

((LOL setzy xDD))
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:52 am

((that's now twice that Kazuki has secretly hit on Kipper. *3*))

Whatever Kazuki and Trixy were talking about was going completely over Kipper's head. He knew that it had something to do with their previous fight, but there was some kind of subtext he was also sensing...as if they were arguing about something else too. He looked over to Callahan with a confused expression and then turned his attention to Zeke who was still on the ground somewhat dazed. "Hey, you okay?"
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190
Region : Kanto

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:47 pm

Pfffft, that was lovely~ c| ]]

Lyon only returned the smile, quit fond of the other really. He didn't dislike him, he was interesting, just a bit too....How to put this....Flirty? Taking in a deep breath, he finally stepped a bit closer towards the dog-pokemon he had been staring at. He glanced up at Callahan with a hint of curiosity and fear sparking in his orange gaze, "Would...Um...Would they be mad...If I tired to pet them?..." he asked, a bit awkwardly. Would /Callahan/ be mad for even asking something like that?...
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:04 pm

Callahan cocked an eyebrow and brought his gaze down to Lyon. He knew not to take offense to such things, since being petted wasn't demeaning at all. Hell, he's been asked countless times by women if they could touch his tail, ears, and hair. The more aggressive of the two gave the boy a harsh yip and curled her lip to where one long fang was shown. The other stretched out for a second, then trotted over to Lyon. Well she wasn't about to say no to something that felt good, what was the point in that?

Callahan chuckled and set his hand atop the other female's head, though it didn't do anything to improve her mood.
"Well kid, 'eres yer answer."
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next