PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forest Between the Schools

+18
Nayla
Emily
Sadie
kotatsuPLZ
Rin-chan
Luca
Kazuki
Zeke
KuraiUmbre
Nero Amherst
Lyon
Shiki
~Trixy-*
Callahan O'Connell
Zori
RyanDrifff
Setzer
Bailey
22 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Forest Between the Schools - Page 9 Empty Re: The Forest Between the Schools

Post  Rin-chan Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:38 pm

" all of the above" she smiled "rain, sun, snow or hail i'll go to a lake or beach or pond any day even if i'm a fire type" she shifted her weight to her right hip " so you like to run? but don't you get tired? "

[[ haha sorry for my short replies ]]
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

EXP : 52

Back to top Go down

The Forest Between the Schools - Page 9 Empty Re: The Forest Between the Schools

Post  Emily Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:48 pm

"Not really," she replied with a cheerful little laugh. "I get hot from the run, but I probably could go for miles. I call it a day when my feet start to really hurt. I think it's a way for me to maintain my energy level and not go all crazy on some poor soul I bump into," she laughed again.

...You're an interesting fire-type to like the water. Why do you like it so much?"

[[naw, it's fine. i think i'm having a spurt of wordiness, anyways XD ]]
Emily
Emily

EXP : 68
Region : Sinnoh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:56 pm

Rin chuckled " well actually i don't really know the anwser to that maybe its because the water makes me feel good kinda like cooling down or something" she smiled
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:06 am

"Oh, okay. That makes sense, I think," Em nodded. She may not know what it's like to be a fire-type, but she definitely knew how good it feels to go into or be drenched in water after a long day of running.

Breifly returning her attention towards the other pair she just met, she gave them the same curious look that she did to Rin. "What about you two? What do you like to do for free-time or just enjoy doing overall?"
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post  kotatsuPLZ Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:27 am

There were so many different people, and so many different conversations going on. He was glad his selective hearing wasn't flaring up, other than the snippets he heard from the Mightyena and Kipper's conversation. He would keep them in mind.

Not even bothering to look at the femme, he spoke again, "Where have I been hiding? I've been in my room." He would have stated something about most places being 'too warm' but he did enjoy warmth too, in quantities. He would much rather stay holed up in his meat locker of a room.

"The food could be better, but I'm not complaining."

The boy couldn't help but fiddle with the scarf he had received.
kotatsuPLZ
kotatsuPLZ

EXP : 27
Region : Hoenn

http://fav.me/d35omf5

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:29 am

Luca snickered before shaking his head no, his curls bouncing this way and that with that movement. "Definitely not. I'm a bit anti social when I'm not in the classroom." he rubbed at his shrooms gently. "The only people I knew before I came here would be Lyon... But I know a few more names now..." he muttered. "Urm, if you want to go elsewhere and talk to other people, I won't mind. Just so you know." He would feel guilty, but the other side of him wanted to think it was absurd for him to say such a thing. He wouldn't care whether or not she wanted to hang with him, just so he wouldn't seem like a loner.
Luca
Luca

EXP : 103
Region : Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:35 am

Kipper was caught by surprise when Emily addressed the two boys again, since the ninetails had appeared he had been crouched over making a drawing in the dirt. It looked kind of like Dialga but you had to squint to see it--like most of the drawing Kipper made.
Standing back up Kipper wiped off his gloves and said with a smile, "Digging...oh and running! I like drawing too, and rollerskating---" Kipper continued to think of more things he liked. It would have been easier for him to just have answered with "Everything".
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:08 pm

Sorry for the late reply orz Haven't been feeling well]]

"Ah..Yeah, it's a pleasure to meet you too, Noh.." Lyon nodded to both the comments of the school. Sounded just as interesting as the school he was in now. He couldn't help but also give a glance around. Seems like more people were showing up now. It's like a party, only without the music and food.
The orange eyes settled on his love for a bit, giving a smile, glad that he was talking to other people. Was he enjoying himself too? He sure hoped so.
Another glance around. Wasn't that girl from his class? The newest student, right? He'll ask Luca later, he was sure to know. Did the other one say she was from Teokis too? He hadn't seen her before. What classes was she in? Shesh, there was so many people...He was never going to be able to remember them all.
Lyon
Lyon

EXP : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:25 pm

Sadie frowned slightly and placed her hands on her hips. There had to be somebody here watching over all these students. Even if the supervisor could be a student himself. "No no! That would be terribly rude of me. You ought try and make friends with everybody, you know!? Or... at least try to learn their names." She spoke in that optimistic manner that usually occurred when she was thinking up one of her "bright ideas". Surveying the scene carefully, she turned to Luca. "Who haven't you talked to yet?" she said with a determined look on her face.
Sadie
Sadie

EXP : 89
Region : Unova

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3amyjd

Back to top Go down

Post  Nayla Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:50 pm

Nayla pouted a bit, so many folk, she was only used to fighting with a bunch of others, not hanging out with them... and that was what everyone seemed to be doing. No-one really trained or picked fights, it was all casual conversation and getting to know each other... something Nayla was pretty terrible at, as she'd already proved with that Trixy girl.

She stuffed her hands deeper in her pockets, she just wanted to find someplace to train and be all reclusive... but then another part of her wanted to go and make noise and be outspoken and brash like she had been in her child years...

She'd also just noticed Trixy hanging about too, for some reason she couldn't see herself ever getting along with her... their first impressions of each other had just been too messed up.

In the end she stayed where she was, unable to go forwards, but not really wanting to go back. If it were those years ago she would've just ran up and tackled Callahan from behind, made friends with his friends, had some playfighting sessions... but that Nayla... where was she?
Nayla
Nayla

EXP : 39

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:17 pm

Em giggled. "You're so full of energy! You like to do a lot of things, huh?" A radiant smile appeared on her face from hearing all of Kipper's interests and how he listed them off. Softening her grin, she turned to Callahan. "What about you? I'm sure you have some interests, too...," a happy blush was on her face. She was really enjoying the company of all of the new people she was meeting. She just hoped that they didn't think she was being a chatter-box; she just wanted to become familiar with as many people and just loved how diverse everyone was with there replies and personalities.

She was also hoping to meet more of the ones who intimidate and sometimes push others away. She thought they were the most interesting because of their supposed need to be stronger than the rest. Also, she didn't believe anyone was alright being alone, no matter what they told you.
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:01 pm

Noh was obviously not interested in Trixy any longer. A crying shame, oh well she'd run into him sooner or later on campus. As for Lyon his mind seemed elsewhere. She wasnt enjoying not being the center of attention, she glanced a Nyla, who almost looked like she was feeling the same way. They might get along if she hadn't chastised Trixy's drinking habits. She sighed,"I'm going to um... Join the others. Have spying Sugar." She chuckled at Noh. He was kinda adorable with his Napoleon complex. She wrapped her arm around Lyon and drug him away to the other group. She figured Noh would follow if he wanted, and he probably didn't want to.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  kotatsuPLZ Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:41 pm

(( Fear Noh's Napoleon complex -- he is not THAT short ))

Noh watched Trixy drag Lyon away to talk to others, but she was right... He was probably going to continue eavesdropping on other people's conversations. The Snorunt took a small step back before realising... that he still had the girl's scarf. He looked at it for a second and then looked up with an expression that might have been read as 'don't you want this back'...?

Apparently she didn't care if she left it with him.
He took a few more steps back, pulling his hood a bit further over his eyes, casting a shadow over blue hues.
He wondered how much he could actually hear from such a distance, but it was better than nothing... or getting teased.

He couldn't help but sigh a little.
These people were all weird.
kotatsuPLZ
kotatsuPLZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:19 am

Rin noticed Noh standing off by himself now and pulling his hood over his eyes " i wonder" she could tell the conversation that she was in that she was slowly getting out of so she decided to go over to him. she walked up to him and bent over to get to his level " are you ok?" she bluntly asked "cause you look like a loner"
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:09 am

((Gah, sorry for the wait u___u I was out at a shooting range all day and then watched Donnie Darko. Again.))

Callahan had been quietly listening to everyone's conversations with his swiveling ears, until he heard Em acknowledge him. His attention then turned back to her, and he smiled gentlemanly, "Well, seein' as t'ere ain't much teachs, 'ere ain't much ta do. Mmm... ot'er 'en stuff in school, 'a love watchin' plays 'n music of pretty much all kinds. 's why I'm in drama. 'a like exercise 'n sports, just cuz I'm use'ta sleepin' 'n livin' in ta forest. 'is is my first time goin' ta school, 'a was 'omeschooled before dis.. 'n before ta fire." His expression flickered grim on the last sentence, but he hid it well soon after. Anyone who has been deep in the forest has seen the area that is still a bit burnt and plants were only newly going growing there.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

EXP : 165

Back to top Go down

Post  kotatsuPLZ Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:02 pm

Fire-type...
He didn't even try to hide the HUGE step he took back before looking at the girl, blinking slowly.
"I'm fine..., why wouldn't I be okay?" Noh gave off a small huff, just looking at her, eyes narrowing as they had done earlier.

Ugh... Fire-users, just standing near them felt like a furnace sometimes, well in his head. Maybe it was just a formed bias in his head. Whatever, he didn't really care.
kotatsuPLZ
kotatsuPLZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:08 pm

Rin looked at him and tilted her head "Well" she began"one your standing all by your self with your hood over you eyes" she took a deep breath" and second you just took a huge step away from me" she fixes her posture and smiles "maybe its cause you were scared of me? that you took the step well i don't think im scary"
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  kotatsuPLZ Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:06 pm

Noh just looked away from the girl, almost a bit too casually.
"Scary? A girl like you? No, I'm not afraid," he scoffed, not bothering to look at the stranger as he spoke. "And I'll have you know I always look like this," a small tilt of his head, flipping his hood a bit.

A small pause.

"Fire users just tend to be... warmer than I'd enjoy."
kotatsuPLZ
kotatsuPLZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Nayla Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:11 am

Nayla heard mutterings... the fire... a shadow cast over her face and she turned her back to the groups of people wandering off to find a different place to train... preferably near water...
Nayla
Nayla

EXP : 39

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:14 pm

Rin alittle offended " how do you know that you don't even look at me when your talking to me didn't anyone teach you manners "

{X| reply is short}
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:15 am

ajdskl bwaha! I'm back. Thank god no one has really posted the whole time I was sick :'I]]

Lyon let out a small gasp, startled at the sudden snap out of his thinking. He took a glance towards Trixy, confused, but shrugged it off soon after. Maybe he should just go over to Luca and Sadie. It's not that he didn't like talking to the others, he just perfered talking to one person the most, "I'll see you later, Trixy, I'll talk to you later?" Honestly, he didn't know, he might, if she wanted to, but ah well. Time to go fetch the Paras. Slipping away from the female, Lyon happily walked over to his classmate and lover, "Hey Sadie, Luca~ Don't mean to interupt, but my I join?" he asked, hating to feel rude.

Short :I ..... LIKE NOH Weird posting with people fff, have to get used to it again -runs off to next class now-
Lyon
Lyon

EXP : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:41 pm

Little Lyon sure was odd, but what ever. Trixy introduced herself to Emily, "Hello, I'm Trixy McClellan, and let me tell you, that hat is just to cute!" She smiled warmly. She could be nice, yeah, she was a nice person. Kipper and Callahan thought so.

(short post. x.x)
(Lol, Rin is having the same conversation with Noh Trixy did!)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:27 am

Sadie watched Lyon approach and tilted her head slightly to the side. Did he have to tell something to Luca? "Of course not! We're going to go help him meet some more students." Sadie said with a smile, her idea now firmly in her mind, "Did you know he's a teacher, but he doesn't know everybody yet?" The tone of surprise in her voice could easily be passed off for that of unintelligence.

{{Meh, wasn't sure how to end this post, so it just kinda stops. u-u }}
Sadie
Sadie

EXP : 89
Region : Unova

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3amyjd

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:43 pm

Em's eyes widened in fascination. "Cool interests! You seem to be pretty ranged too," she smiled. "Hey, uh.. since I'm new, do you have any suggestions on who I could get to know around here? I'm not exactly shy, but I'd hate to run into something awkward with others by accident... actually, I just don't want to make the wrong impression of myself on others..."

[ sorry for late reply. lots goin' on at home >>; ]
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:07 pm

Kipper looked around the woods. "Everyone here is pretty nice." He scratched his head. "Zori's pretty nice too--she goes to Rekuza with us. Setzer's kinda nice too..." he paused and thought about his last statement and how Setzer got along with Trixy and Callahan. "Well...he's kinda nice to me at least.". He smiled and then added with glee "There's also us! We're really nice!"
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next