PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lilycove City

+4
Zori
Kazuki
RyanDrifff
Bailey
8 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Lilycove City - Page 3 Empty Re: Lilycove City

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:35 am

She plucked a peice of Bailey's pizza with out even asking or looking away from Zori. He said he wasn't hungry. She took a bite of it, and politely covered her mouth before and endless torrent of words came spilling out. She told Zori that they should go to the beach sometime, even though she didn't like to swim, but Zori already knew that, and their was a fan club where you could get merchandise from your favorite celebrities, and a massive contest hall where you could strut your stuff, and that Zori should like that because she's a model. "You are a model, right?" She concluded her speech about Lilycove. By then she was done with her slice of pizza and quietly sipping her tea again.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:35 am

((SO SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY!!!! WENT OUT 2 DAYS IN A ROW!!))

Kazuki took off all his clothes, then started to wash out the sticky stuff, "Come on Ryan, they are waiting for us..." Kazuki said, looking at Ryan's body, he did have the urge to touch him and tease him but he did have a special someone~ and he'd hate himself if he did touch Ryan. "Hurry up o3o" he said, now his body sticky free, he starts to get dressed, putting the old clothes in the bag Star had brought.
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:49 pm

(( Well, welcome back! xD ))

Ryan nodded when Kazuki told him to hurry. He quickly unbuttoned his jeans and slipped them off. He started washing himself with the water and was soon done. He was no longer sticky, and he felt plenty times better. Ryan grabbed the the clothes he was to wear and started putting them on. They were a little over-sized, but it was overall alright. He took his old clothes and put them in the same bag that Kazuki put his in. "Okay, I'm done. Thank you for letting me borrow your old clothes." Ryan grinned at Kazuki.
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

EXP : 103
Region : Sinnoh

http://formspring.me/RyanFanservice

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:36 am

"Only when my Mum needs my help."Zori anserwed and took a slice of her meat pizza. "And models job is really annoying, so I chose music, that gives more fun."She added quickly and looked around searching for Kazuki and Ryan, hopeing that older Zorua didn't do something weird to Ryan.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:25 am

Bailey was unphased as Trixy took a slice of his pizza. In fact, she could have the whole thing if she wanted! Still Bailey couldn't get it go to waste and instead grabbed the smallest slice possible and ate it very VERY VERY VERY SLOWLY.....

{ THIS POST IS TOO SHORT TOO SHORT TOO SHORT }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

EXP : 385

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:53 am

{{Thanks <33}}

"No problem, in fact, you have them, they are way too small for me, but a good fit for you~ I was 15 when I wore those...uh ahah, ya they are old and small" Kazuki chuckled, he didn't want Ryan to know how old the clothes were, but oh well~ "Can't believe I used to fit in those~ Now come on, I'll leave the bag outside, Star will pick them up later and bring it back to my friend," He explained and walked out the door with the bag, leaving it by the side.

"I bet those guys are already eating, let's hurry~"
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:11 pm

Trixy was a little sad Zori wasn't as into modeling as she thought she was. "Oh, well that's a shame, but Music is an enjoyable past time." Sadly Trixy would never do either as a profession for she would be shoved face first into position as head business tyrant. She supposed it was a good thing she already had the personality of a tyrant. She admired her nails dejectedly, then out of the coners of her eyes watched Mr. B. nibble on his pizza. He was a little odd, then again so are most old people. His young look always caught her off guard.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:02 pm

Ryan stared at Kazuki. He was 15 when he wore those clothes. Ryan is 17, and the clothes are still a little bit big on him. He sighed and followed Kazuki, still thinking about how small he was. He shook his head though, and they both walked to the food court where they would meet up with their friends again.
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:03 am

Bailey looked over and saw Kazuki and Ryan approaching. Thank goodness! Too many ladies too many ladies! He put down his half eaten pizza slice and waved at the duo hoping to catch their attention.

"Took you guys long enough!" he said jokingly. As much as he enjoyed the lovely ladies' company he didn't really know how to jump into their conversation and he would rather not to since that would be rude! Once he had successfully flagged them over he resumed nibbling at his pizza. What kind of pizza was this anyway? He wasn't quite sure about the flavor... Ham and pineapple?
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:05 am

"And one day I'm going to be idol."Zori added and smiled, her ears flisked quickly and she turned her head into the direction of Kazuki and Ryan. She waved to them, happy that they camme before pizza got cold.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:57 pm

Kazuki waved back at Bailey when he spotted him, though he had scented them way before seeing them. Approaching the table, Kazuki's tail lashed playfully, he gestured an apology to Bailey for being late then turned to the pizzas on the table, "Aww you guys are already eating, and without us~" he said, eying the meat lovers pizza, "Did ya guys save some for us or should we go order some ourselves~?" he asked then noticed there was an extra person in the table. "Oh its the Nido-girl~ Long time no see~" he said with a happy grin and waved at her.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:04 am

Zori took another slice of meat pizza and moved the rest into the direction of Kazuki."I hope you like meat."She said and smiled, her tail moved slowly. "So what took you so long?"She asked after few seconds.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:04 am

Bailey nodded at Kazuki's small gesture as if to say "It's fine, don't worry about it!" Bailey was just glad that everyone could now hangout together! Bailey slowly inched his pizza platter towards Kazuki and Ryan. "You guys can have my pizza, I'm not particularly hungry." Bailey hardly eats anyway and he figured the two of them would be starving!

{ bluh bluh lame post }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:25 am

Trixy like Zori's confidence. That was the first step to getting somewhere. "I'm sure you can, you have a great voice." She was glad she was getting to catch up with Zori. Then she heard that voice, the one that almost always sounded like nails on a chalk board. Maybe if my name was penis he could remember it. She scowled at Kaz. "Yes, unfortunately so, coach, it has been a long time." She said with a phony smile, then quizzically looked at Ryan. "Hello, I'm Trixy, your a friend of the coach I presume?" Then she took a long slurp out of the straw in her tea.

(Trixy is so cranky. D:)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:47 pm

(( OH GOD I LOVE TRIXY LOL. <33 ))

Ryan walked towards the group with Kazuki. Bailey had shoved his pizza towards them, and Ryan thanked him. He wasn't particularly hungry either, but it would be rude to not eat it. He took a bite of it when another started talking to him. He wiped his mouth with the napkin and finished chewing his pizza. After he swallowed it, he smiled at the girl. "Hello, Trixy. I'm Ryan, I'm Kazuki's student."
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:18 pm

|[ mind if i join in? o3o ]|

Emily loved to travel all over, and thanks to her father she had that privilege, and today she thought she would visit Lilycove City. She carried a woven bag containing mainly her favorite milk suckers, money and other basic necessities. She was wearing something more appropriate for warm weather, a halter sundress with three 'x's stitches on one side in gradient to there size, and yellow flats covering her feet. She wore white wrist bands on each wrist, and her short hair was put in very small side pigtails with a blue 'x' hair clip on the long side of her bangs, and small but cute blue heart earrings adorned each ear. It wasn't even noticeable, but she had makeup or cover-up on her upper lip so she could go a day without wearing that mask of hers, since it needed cleaning.

She actually came to Lilycove pretty early to visit a friend, but it seemed that she was a no-show, so Emily decided to make the most of today and wander around the place. Milk sucker in her mouth, she started to realize that she was actually more hungry for food than candy, thus made her way to the food court she passed by earlier. She was surprised to see so many familiar faces in one place, she couldn't help but smile! "Wow, it seemed like this as the place to be today," Emily laughed.

Her eyes smiled at Ryan, happy to meet another like her. "For those who don't know or remember me, I'm Emily," she said with a wave, milk sucker now in her hand so she could speak clearly.
Emily
Emily

EXP : 68

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:08 pm

Nope~ come on in~ the crowd is gonna grow and take over xDDD))

"Thanks Zori~" Kazuki said, taking a slice of the meat pizza, enjoying every bit of it, he gave thanks to Bailey as well, taking a slice of his...various ingredient pizza as well~ he looked at Trixy, swallowing before he spoke, "Hasn't it Trix ^7^ we should hang out more~ like the battle tower or something, a good fight is always welcomed~" he said and continued to eat, letting Ryan and Trixy converse.

Not much time passed when the Zorua teacher scented someone else familiar, he turned to see a shiny Driftloon, (is she without her mask?) if he couldn't scent her, he probably wouldn't have recognized her. "Hey Emily ^7^ welcome to the party~ ahah" he joked.

((Trixy is fun~ XD))
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:15 pm

(joining this forum hopefully nobody minds)

Walks in the Lilycove city. She is wearing her freetime outfit. While walking she notices some familiar looking gijinkas and comes closer. Quitle standing by back of the crowd she studies them.
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

EXP : 80
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:35 pm

"You have to put up with him every day?" She said snickering, but at the same time sympathetically. How awful. What was really awful was her P.E. class "Is there a lot of kids in your class? I bet it's much more enjoyable than mine." she said to Ryan. Kaz said something about a battle and she cringed a little, she wasn't getting into anymore fights until her double kick was perfected, she turned her attention to Kaz briefly, "As nice as that sounds I'm still trying to keep it easy until my wounds from my most recent blood bath heal up. I almost died" She added for dramatic effect even though it sounded sarcastic, then again he saw her at the battle tower, he knew how awful she'd looked. Erg... good thing her PE teacher was on another hiatus so Trixy was unlikely to face another near death experience, anytime soon. Then again... it was Kaz's idea...
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:42 pm

"Haha, yeah, I guess so." Ryan laughed. "There are quite a few people in our class, though some of them prefer to skip classes." He replied. If they weren't going to show up, why apply for that class anyway?

As Trixy turned her head to talk to Kazuki, Ryan noticed a Driffloon girl.. But she was a shiny. He smiled at the girl, Emily, he heard her say. "Hello, Emily. My name is Ryan! And wow, I've never seen a shiny Driffloon before.." He said in awe.
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:13 pm

Bailey looked a bit worried at Trixy's near death experience. "Almost died?!" he exclaimed, "Are you alright? Should you be resting right now?" Surely if you've almost died the best thing to do is rest up and let the wounds heal! These young'ns are too eager to go outside even when they're hurt!

Oh? Another person! Wow Lilycove is quite popular today! What an adorable shiny drifloon! "Hello Emily, I'm Bailey," he replied trying to remember if she was a Rekuza student or not. "It's a pleasure to meet you," he said giving her a slight nod.

{ herp derp bailey's a worry wart }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:01 am

Oh wow they are speaking of some fight! I don't have the courage to ask about it, but hopefully somebody will tell me later... Kim thought to herself. She stared the other gijinkas and didn't say a thing, she wasn't sure if she could join the group.
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

EXP : 80
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:25 pm

Kazuki laughed, "Oh come on Trix, that was eons ago~ You can't possibly still feel pain, right~?" he said and finished the slices of pizzas he first picked up. "Mm~ that was good pizza, the meat and what ever you had Bailey ahah" he chuckled, taking a seat between Bailey and Trixy. Kazuki looked at Emily, then someone nearby caught his attention, she had been staring and Kazuki decided to stare back, feeling like it could turn into some staring contest. OuO
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:50 pm

Zori just noded when Emily appeared and quietly ate her meat pizza. Then she sniffed a new scent, and was wondering who might that be. When she moved her head to find from what direction came new scent, she spotted that Kazuki was staring at a weird girl who has been staring at them. "Oww so thats her scent."
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:06 pm

Trixy sighed, she broke her collar bone, and that took awhile to heal up, buthe couldn't help but laugh when Mr. B got all fussy. She took a sip of tea and observed everyone, she vaguely remembered meeting Emily somewhere but she wasn't entirely sure. She looked at Kaz who was staring at a girl in the distance. "I do sometimes, but it's not really that, I just don't feel like getting my ass handed to me again anytime soon." She mumbled. Then she turned to her history teacher, "I'm alright, I didn't really almost die, I mean he probably could have killed me if he really wanted too, but he's just a big softy." she snickered sarcastically. She glanced back at the girl Zori and Kaz were both attentively staring at.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next