PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lilycove City

+4
Zori
Kazuki
RyanDrifff
Bailey
8 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Lilycove City - Page 2 Empty Re: Lilycove City

Post  RyanDrifff Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:47 pm

Ryan felt awful about the lemonade.. He kept insisting that he buy Kazuki some new clothes. "It was my fault.. I should be responsible for this." He had saved enough money to buy a bunch of extra clothing. He supposed he'd just go buy another pair of clothing for himself later, while secretly buying another pair for Kazuki to thank him.

While Zori was asking if there were any good placed to eat, Ryan chimed in. "Oh, do you know if there's any place where I can buy some candy?" He had come there to buy some for his friend, but he wasn't even sure if there were any places like that in Lilycove. "Also, can you take me somewhere where I can buy clothes..?" He asked meekly.
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

EXP : 103
Region : Sinnoh

http://formspring.me/RyanFanservice

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:13 pm

((AHAH! Nooo~ Its just he don't have a lot of money ^7^;;;}}

Kazuki's ears twitched and he slowly turned to Ryan, his eyes gleamed and he seemed to use half a scary face, he walked over to the group. "You two find a place a eat, while me and this kid go change~" he said to Bailey and Zori, "We'll catch up with you in a bit, and don't worry, I'll find ya~ Im an excellent tracker ^7^" he said and dragged Ryan to the elevator, going up to the roof. "Oi oi, I hope you're not gonna buy me any clothes when I said I didn't need any did you~?" The dark type teacher asked his student, as the doors opened into the Roof.

Kazuki spoke to his friend and it would only a few moments before their clothes are delivered by a pretty big Skarmory named Star. On the Roof, the Zorua made sure to hold Ryan, just incase he ended up getting carried away by the wind~~~~
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Lilycove City - Page 2 Empty AT THE FOOD COURT WOOOOO

Post  Bailey Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:25 pm

Bailey pondered for a moment trying to think of places to eat. Truthfully, Bailey never really ate out that often so he never really knew any good places to eat. "Well, if you're looking for something close we could always go to the food court!" He slowly began ushering Zori towards the elevators.

"Alright Kazuki, we'll meet you in the food court alright?" he said yelling back to Kazuki. In hopes of not getting lost he gently grabbed onto Zori's hand. "Let's not get separated, okay?" he added warmly.

He made their way towards to food court. It had a bunch of small restaurants all around along with an abundance of tables and seats in the center of the food court. "Anything you want to eat in particular?" he asked Zori.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

EXP : 385

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:58 pm

Ryan quietly followed Kazuki all the way up to the roof. That was when Kazuki laid the question on him. "O-O-Of course not! I wasn't planning on it~" Ryan sang awkwardly and looked away. "He's sharp.." He was still going to buy him some more clothes anyway.

While on the roof, Kazuki was holding onto him the whole time. Probably so that he wouldn't fly away, like once before. He hadn't brought his ankle weights, so it was good that Kazuki remembered.

(( Asdf- Why are all my posts so short. ;A; ))
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:32 am

Zori looked around the food court and after few seconds she has founded nice Pizza place."Maybe pizza, everyone like it and we can order there pasta too."The little Zorua said and smiled, her tail started to move slowly when she started to think about what kind of pizza she would buy.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:28 am

"Hmm? Alright then, you go ahead and order, I'll keep a table for us." he said to Zori.

He went off and found a table for four and sat down immediately. "Hmm... I need to buy new dress shirts..." he said to himself, pondering about the status of his current wardrobe. It was currently filled with suits and suits, suits, suits, suits, oh and nice vests.
Suit vests of course.
He still had his old outfit he used to wear before he worked in school however. A hooded vest with a longsleeve t-shirt plus a matching pair of pants. All bright yellow. What a horrid fashion statement!

{ I just ramble about stupid things to make my posts not as short. HEE HEE }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:10 pm

(I'm just going to dive in. Lol)

Since her father finally decided to give Trixy her money back, she had decided to go adventuring. Lilycove was close and it sounded ideal. There was a beach, nice weather, and most importantly, a shopping mall. She was sitting in the food court eating a bagel and drinking pecha tea, her favorite. She was well dressed for the spending spree in her future, her perfectly curly blue hair wasn't in a pony tail for once, a pair of designer sun glasses sitting on her head, and a shiny pair of gold hops in her ears.

Trixy was also people watching, when something yellow caught her eyes. Mr. B? What the Hell is he wearing? She walked over to him and waved cheerily. "Whats up Mr. B? Good day for shopping, huh?" She took the last bite of her bagel.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:43 pm

{ LOL he's not wearing it right now, he's just thinking about it! He's just wearing what I'm using as my icon right now haha }

His train of thought was interrupted when a familiar voice rang through his ears. "Trixy! What a pleasure to see you here," he said warmly. "Ah yes, it's high time I bought something other than suits to wear, yes?" What a surprise to run into more students here! How exciting! He bet that Kazuki and the others would be delighted to see another student as well. He wondered if Trixy knew Zori... Most likely, kids always know eachother. "What brings you here?" he asked curiously.

"Also, have you finished my assignment yet?" he asked with a small smirk on his face.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:04 am

Kazuki pinched Ryan's cheek in protest, "Don't buy me anything~ ...or I'll tie you to a string and drag you around like a balloon ahaha~" he added with a grin, obviously only teasing the little driftloon. It wasn't long till an unusually large Skarmory landed in front of the teacher and student, still holding onto Ryan, he walks over to the female pokemon named Star, her metal wings shiny in the sunlight.

"Skraaaaa~~" Star screeched out in a happy greeting, rubbing her beak to Kazuki's cheek. "This is Star, she lives in the biggest, tallest trees just outside Teokis border, she's a good friend~" Kazuki introduced the bird pokemon to Ryan and Star cooed gently at the boy. On Star's back was a bag of clean clothes and a big bottle of water, which Kazuki took off.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:52 am

"They have so many types, that it will be better if others will becide what they want to eat."Zori said holding four menus, then she noticed Trixy."Trixy?! What are you doing here?"She asked a bit suprised and sat on her seat placeing all menus on table.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:53 pm

"Hahaha.." Ryan laughed in a fake way. When Kazuki let go on his cheeks, he proceeded to rub them. Kazuki was pretty strong, and he couldn't feel his cheeks anymore. Soon, a large Skarmory landed in front of them. Looking at how it was around Kazuki, he figured that it was friendly. "Hello, Star~ I'm Ryan, one of Kazuki's students." He hummed. Kazuki had a bunch of friends, and Ryan always wondered how.
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:19 am

Bailey peered through the variety of menus Zori had placed onto the table. They all seemed appetizing but Bailey never hungered for anything at all. Considering Zori's reaction to Trixy he automatically assumed they knew each other. "Ah, what a surprise! Are you two friends?" he asked nonchalantly. Figures. He was right about them knowing each other all along. Then again Rekuza students generally knew eachother quite well.

Bailey started wondering what Kazuki and Ryan were up to. Were they well? Hopefully. He knew for sure that Kazuki knew how to look out for himself, he was a grown man after all. However, he had just met Ryan and from the looks of it he seemed rather frail. He hoped that Kazuki was watching over the young lad.

{ oof. Bailey sounds like a total old man in this post. =w= }

Last edited by Bailey on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:35 am

Trixy grinned at Mr. B, "Shopping. Naturally. Its my favorite past time." She laughed, until he mentioned homework. "Um... I'm working on it..." She chuckled half heartedly and had a cheesy smile. She barely had started it. She was more than relieved when Zori showed up so she wouldn't have to keep coming up with excuses. "Hi Zori! I'm just bout to go shopping! How are you?"

(Short post. ;-;)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:15 am

"I'm fine."Zori said."I came here just to take a look at this city and I got lost, but after that I have found Bailey, Kazuki and Ryan."Zorua added and pointed a pizza with a lot of meat o it. "This one looks really tasty."She said to Bailey.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:44 am

Bailey was a bit uneasy at Trixy's vague answer but he decided not to pry. He's not her parent so he can't force her to do her homework. Afterwards when Zori mentioned the pizza she preferred he looked closely at the menu itself. "Meat lovers pizza huh? Why don't you order it?" Bailey encouraged. He wasn't sure if anyone was vegetarian but it didn't seem like it.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:41 pm

((Meat lovers~~ =7= <3))

"Thanks girl~ Give Ren a big hug when you get back ^7^" Kazuki said to the large Skarmory as she lifted off into the air. "Come on Ryan, let's find a toilet, we'll change there ^7^" drags Ryan to the nearest toilet and once in, he blocked the door so no one else could come in and he starts to strip. "Alright kid, get naked~ we'll wash out the sticky stuff with this water and here, you can wear these~" the teacher said, giving Ryan some clothes which should just about fit him.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:44 am

"Yup, I will order it."Zori said."And what you will take sensei?"She added. Little Zorua was really curious what Bailey likes and she hoped that it won't be something really weird.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:48 am

Bailey smiled at Zori's question but simply stated, "Nothing for me, thank you. I'm not particularly hungry today." It was nice that Zori had cared about what he liked, so he took gladness in that. He felt a bit like he wasn't giving Zori the satisfaction of a proper answer by saying 'nothing' but he truly wasn't hungry! He faced a small internal dilemma on whether or not he should change his answer to something so that Zori could go and order for him but then wouldn't he be abusing the kindness of his student? What should he say then? Is it too late to take back what he had already said?

Bailey was starting to get a headache from worrying too much.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:56 pm

Ryan obidiently followed Kazuki into the bathrooms. He was told to strip in front of Kazuki. Strip. He blushed a little, but soon got over it. Kazuki had probably seen a fair share of naked men anyway. He slowly took his shirt off, unveiling his skinny body. It wasn't very muscular, not compared to Kazuki's at least. He couldn't help but stare at Kazuki in his half naked form. Then he realized that he had take off his pants also. This was the part that troubled him the most...
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:37 pm

{ IS IT BAD THAT I AM LAUGHING AT THE FACT THAT RYAN IS SO NERVOUS AROUND KAZUKI =w=;;; }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:55 pm

(( LOL. WELL KAZ IS A PERV AND RYAN DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE MIGHT DO TO HIM. QAQ ))
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:35 am

Zori just noded to Bailey anserw and went to order the pizza and something to drink. "I have ordered cola for us to drink, the pizza with meat and small one with different ingredients for you sensei."She said when she was back. "I didn't order for you Trixy, because I wasn't shure if you will eat with us."
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:32 pm

Trixy smiled at Zori, it was nice of her to think about her, she waved her hand dismissively, her braclets jingling. "It's okay, I ate a bagel." She took a drink of her tea. "What brings you to Lilycove, Zori?"
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:05 pm

"Ah, thank you Zori." How nice of her to order a pizza for him! But... was she expecting him to eat it all himself? Goodness gracious, he wasn't sure if he could eat so much! Still, he kept on smiling politely. To be honest, he almost felt like he was babysitting, considering how many students were popping him. He hoped that perhaps a teacher would show up soon, or at the very least, Kazuki would hurry on back.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:06 am

Zori looked at Trixy after siting on her place."I was just curious and came to take a look at this city."She said and searched for waitress, which was bringing their drinks. When the waitress leaved, she gabed the glass of cola and took small gulp.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next