PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LaRousse City Boulevard

+5
Nero Amherst
~Trixy-*
Kazuki
Setzer
Zori
9 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

LaRousse City Boulevard Empty LaRousse City Boulevard

Post  Zori Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:51 am

Long promenade with the best view at one of the rivers encircling LaRousse City. Along the pedestrian precinct are located small cafeterias, restaurants and few shops.
On one side of the walk you can look at slowly waters of the river on other huge park with a lot of places to hide and be alone with your friends or date.

This place is always full of Pokemons, walking or chating in one of cafeterias, till the late hours.

You can just seat and admire beautiful view, eat something, shop or watch one of the acrobats, trying to please tourists.

(I hope you would like it)
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

LaRousse City Boulevard Empty Re: LaRousse City Boulevard

Post  Zori Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:35 am

She looked once more on her clock. She was doing this almost from an hour. "He's late." Zori thought. She didn't like a lot of things but waiting was really painfull for her. Leaning her backs on nearest tree she got best view at walking around Pokemons.
She dressed girlish shirt and dungarees, someone could think that she is waiting for a boyfriend, but she was waiting for her father. He promised to meet with her here.
Zori text a message to Setzer, because he was really looking to met her Dad. She hoped that Sharpedo won't come before her father.

Tall Ninetales walked slowly, he really liked the views. All girls he was passing where looking round at him. He was just smileing, he knew that little Zorua he was going to met, hates all kind of fan-girls.
Takeshi stoped for a while when he noticed the one he was looking for.
"Hello my little princess."

Zori turned her head, a smile appeared on her face. "Dad!" She jumped and hanged on Ninetales neck.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:51 pm

Setzer strolled down the boulevard, hands shoved into the pockets of his jacket nervously. He had received Zori's text about her father, and was surprisingly nervous about meeting one of his idols. After all, this was The original leader of the Super Sentai PokeRangers! PrismNine, the Flame of Justice! A shiver of anticipation ran down his spine, and he picked up the pace.

Soon Setzy spotted a familiar looking Zorua, hugging a tall, handsome Ninetales. Setzer's heart skipped a beat, and he stood there in awe and wonder. Usually the young punk would just walk on over, all attitude and loud noises, but... but... This was his hero! A real life hero, standing there in the flesh! He... He...! Setzer could only just stand there in absolute shock, wide-eyed and mouth hanging open, as he stared at the father and daughter together enjoying their little reunion.
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:16 am

"You're hyperactive, as always."Takeshi smiled and looked into blue eyes of his doughter."I was wondering how such small fox can have so many energy."

"I'm not small!"

"Ok, ok."He pat her and let her stand on ground. "So are you going to introduce me to that young Sharpedo who is stareing at us?"

"Umm..What?!"Zori looked around and noticed Setzer standing in shock. She wondered how long he was standing there."Oh, thats Setzer the guy I told you about. He's your big fan." She grabed her Dads hand and leaded him to young Sharpedo."Hy, Setzer, as I promised, here's my Dad, Takeshi Kitsunagi."

The Ninetales measured out Setzer. "So you are the one who shown my little princess that she shouldn't jump and fight with everyone around." He grined in the same way as Zori showing his canines.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:07 pm

Setzer smiled back brightly, his own shark chompers flashing white in the sunlight.He was so unbelievably happy to see one of his idols, right here in front of him. In truth he had been so excited that he had watched all of the episodes of the very first season all over again for the past few nights. Seeing Takeshi standing there before him... It took everything in Setzy not to swoon and fall over.

Both Daltov and Kaiser had coached him on how to not flip out like a spaz. Kaiser had been especially adamant on the subject, and had threatened that if he caught even one word of Setzy acting like an obsessed fan boy, he would destroy the Sharpedo's entire PokeRangers DVD collection. (He had even took Setzer's collection hostage, just to show he meant business.)

So instead of making a complete and utter @ss of himself and tackling the man to the floor like he had done that one time in the Dept. Store., Setzer just kept grinning like a fool up at Zori's father. "Setzer Borgia, sir, I'm a huuuuge fan. And yer daughter's not too bad a fighter. She's got plenty of spirit, which is more than I could say about most everyone else in the school we go to. She didn't do too bad against me, and I'm a black belt."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:05 pm

Tekeshi laughed, he looked at stressed Sharpedo and patted him at back."Laid-back Setzer, I won't be mad if you say something bad about my princess, she's little crazy, hyperactive fox, so nothing will surprise me."

Zori observed Setzer carefully, she was shure that he isn't acting his normal way. "Maybe we should go to some cafe? I want to eat some ice!" She grabed hers Dad hand tight

"Ok, ok."Ninetales looked at his doughter still smileing."Come, Setzer, there is one thing I learned liveing with two dark type foxes, that they are good listeners, but if they want something it's better to give them that."Takeshi grabed Setzer and Zori and leaded them to a cafe he noticed when he was walking to met his doughter.

Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:36 pm

Setzer frowned at Zori when she gave him a funny look, as if to say What're you lookin' at?! He didn't really get why Takeshi thought he was laid-back; he meant what he said. Zori had done pretty well, and she wasn't as lame as about 75-95% of the other losers who went to their school (or that he had met in general). Not many people were crazy enough (or dumb enough) to challenge a guy as wild as him, so the punk couldn't help but respect Zori for not only challenging him, but holding her own against him.

The young Sharpedo just loved fighting in general though, so having someone else around who got excited over it just as much as he did was a nice change of pace. Back in Slateport, there had been plenty of sailors who hung out at the Shipyard that Kaiser's father owned. They had all been very hot-blooded, wild, burly men who gladly brawled with Setzy and Kai when they were younger. Ever since Setzy moved here to LaRousse City though... Not a single person seemed to actually enjoy fighting. Things seemed to be changing though, so Setzer would count his blessings.

He followed along quietly, not really having anything to say. Hopefully this cafe they were going to would have the flavor he liked, something both bitter and sour. He hadn't had ice creme in a while...
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:19 am

It was some kind of old fashion cafes. But the music, it was something that Zori really liked. It was soft rock , little Zoruas tail moved slowly in the rhythm. On walls where posters from different bands, colors of seats and tables where dark, mix of brown, green and violet.

”Table for three.” Waitress first was a bit scared to come to them, because of young Sharpedo, but when she heard Takeshis voice she quickly appeared in front of them and shown them the table, and gave menus.

”So do you like it?”He asked Zori.

It’s cool, how did you know about it?”

We were haveing shots last month in LaRousse for new Pokeranger movie, producers wanted to show old team once more and we agreed, and then I have found this place.”Takeshi smiled and when they sat he added.And we will be takeing them once more here, there was something wrong with the last ones, Ryo is really loking for that, he wants to see you.”

Zori remembered huge Arcanine, with small obsession about school uniforms. ”And I will have to come in my school uniform?” She asked with a grin on her face.

”Of corse.’ The Ninetales looked at waitress which came back quickly to take their orders.”We will take one chocolate-mint dessert, one sunny fruits cup and Setzer what do you want?”
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:36 pm

{{Don't mind me, Kazuki, I just wanted to observe the young shark~ keke *w*}}

Kazuki and Akira were in the old fashioned cafe, the Zorua having an Iced Coffee and the Ranpuraa having a chocolate-mint dessert along with a creme brulee. "You're eating way too much sweets...being a ghost I don't get why it wont go through you~" Kazuki joked, chuckling. Akira continued eating, paying him no attention, the Zorua had tricked the ghost boy and this was his way of saying he went too far. A moment later, Kazuki spotted Zori, a Ninetails and...Setzer walk in, sitting a bit far from them, Akira had sensed the sharpedo, but continued eating, ordering another item. "Gah! A-Akira...I don't have that much money~" he turned back to his friend, but keeping an ear directed towards the odd bunch.

"Prehaps you'd think twice before tricking me...." Akira murmured, telling the waitress to make it a double. Kazuki sighed, regretting that he told the ghost he could find a few wandering spirits by the battle tower when there had not even been a single one. Akira took his job of collecting spirits seriously and that ticked him off...while Kazuki just wanted to force the spirit away from home to battle with him for a special prize at the Tower~
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:29 am

{{Ohohoho, I've been so addicted to the games I just bought busy IRL, yesyes, very busy...
>.>
<u<
>3<}}

The small cafe didn't immediately irk Setzer with its theme, which was a big plus in its favor. Setzer actually recognized the waitress; she had been the same one working at the diner near the LaRousse City Park, the one that Setzy and Shiki had eaten at when they had been forced to participate in social activities together on Daltov's birthday... {{He means the "date" on Valentine's Day, that poor ol' Shiki had to suffer through.... QnQ}} Since Setzy had pretty much ****-blocked the woman from scoring a date with Shiki (he had been very hungry and in a particularly nasty mood that day), it was understandable that the woman was more than just a little reluctant to see this particular Sharpedo again. It didn't help that he scowled fiercely when he recognized her.

Through the merciful will of our beloved Arceus though, Setzer managed not to open his mouth and say something that would send the poor waitress running and screaming in the other direction as tempting as that was. Instead, he sat with Zori and her pleasant father, scoping the joint as he went to sit. He waved to a certain Zorua he recognized, and listened with sparkle-desu eyes in awe as Zori and Takeshi discussed the PokeRangers movie, among other things.

When it came time for him to order, Setzy glanced over the menu quickly and pointed to the flavor he had been looking for. "...A Rabuta-Coffee Shake for me, extra large." It wasn't a common flavor because it was a sour/bitter blend as opposed to sweet like most other desserts, but one could say Setzer was a boy of strange tastes. It was the healthier option too, and even though Setzer ate like a Wailord, he was still a fitness nut in many ways.

When the waitress fled left to fetch their orders, Setzer turned back to Takeshi and Zori. "So did ya really get to go to the set of the PokeRangers movie?! Have ya met all of the other PokeRangers teams?! What are they like?! When ya say 'Ryo' d'ya mean PrismArc?! Would I be able to meet him?! Would I be able to meet all of 'em?!?!" Suddenly realizing that Setzer was drawing the attention of an elderly couple eating at a nearby table, he scowled darkly at them, his cheeks flushed. He had to remember not to spaz out like this. His collection was on the line. "Er, what I had meant to say was... er...well...."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:47 am

Takeshi couldn’t resist, he just laughed loudly. He really started to like the young Sharpedo and that he was the kind of old time fans was the biggest plus for Setzer.
”Calm down a bit, I won’t run anywhere. And in movie would appear all teams but main parts are about my Pokeranger pack, others takes just really short parts. And yes, we were talking about PrismArc.

”About old pervert, that screams like a girl when he see someone in school uniform.” Zori added and made a place for her dessert when the waitress was back with their orders, and quickly she start eating it.

”Ok, old pervert.” Ninetales smiled to the waitress, which looked like she would better slam Setzers order on his head that giving it to him. When the waitress disappeared between tables he added. ”I will give all passes to Zori, so when we will be takeing shots here again you can come with her and meet others.”
Takeshi smiled, he was happy that his daughter made a friend, even if it was some kind of scary Sharpedo. He took on spoon a bit of his dessert.

”Say Aaaa.”

”DAD!” The little Zorua face was all red.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:02 pm

Setzer's eyes went all big and round and sparkly at the thought of visiting the set of the PokeRangers movie and actually meeting them. There was his life long dream, at the tips of his fingers!!! He would have squealed much to everyone else's embarrassment, but was able to cling to the thought that his beloved collection was still being held hostage, and he must behave himself until he could get it back. (Though he could not repress the huge, frightening grin on his face...)

When Zori mentioned that Ryo (a.k.a. PrismArc) was a pervert, Setzy couldn't help but snort in sympathy. He could relate to her plight; after all, he was currently dating a pervert {{Q7Qb}}. It was because he took a moment to glance over at the Teokis Zorua in question that Setzy missed the waitress's return, and the hostile glance she risked while setting his shake down.

Turning back to take a sip of the dessert, the young Sharpedo paused as Takeshi attempted to spoon-feed his daughter. The fact that she blushed so furiously in embarrassment made it all too irresistible for the young punk to laugh, so he began to snicker in earnest. "Yer dad actually feeds ya, Zori?! How cuuuuute, heheh!"

{{Your sarcasm isn't appreciated, Setzer! QnQp }}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:51 pm

{{how nice QAQ i wanna be busy playing the game too...im only busy with HW orz}}

"I feel a disturbance...in the force.." Akira murmured, as the same waitress that served the odd bunch came to drop off his order of a Double serving of Death by Chocolate. Kazuki had been listening, wondering if he could tag along~ though he couldn't help snickering when he spotted the boy widen his eyes in awe, it was too funny to see him this way. Akira, on the other hand found it amusing in a scary way, he was sure a weird one, a childish guy like Kazuki, except meaner, scarier and not a perv~

"That's the girl...you fought along-side with...?" Akira asked, seeing her get fed by her ninetails father. His face blank, like usual. "Ya, she's strong, knows Irontail and Quick attack~" Kazuki said, chucking, seeing the father was quite handsome, which worried him a slight bit. "ehh..~" the ghost boy turned back to Kazuki, "By the way...the waiter you flirted with last week...is gazing at you..."

"Eh~? Really, where~??" Kazuki looked around, spotting the cute Piplup waiter, which flinched in surprise and blushed. The Zorua gestured him over and he started flirting, "hehe~ See something you like cutie~?" he teased as he went on, both flirting back and forth as Akira went ahead and ordered yet another item, lifelessly chuckling to himself~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:16 pm

Trixy had been hiding away for about two hours in the cafe' playing piano with the band. She had come in there and begged the band to let her play with them. The lead singer was a very sweet Altaria woman who said, 'give the little girl a chance', which resulted in a smile that covered Trixy's whole face. The location of the piano was nice, it was behind the band and she could only be seen from a few angles, but at the same time she couldn't see the people in the room either. The band was blown away by how good she actually was, and they had ended up having a rather pleasant time together. Every once in awhile they'd let her play a 2 or 4 bar solo, and she tactfully crammed as many notes into them as she could. This was so perfect, if she didn't have to be a damned doctor when she grew up, this is exactly what she'd be doing. The next soung the drummer suggested had a very prominent piano line and asked Trixy if she knew it. She nodded her head in jubilant excitement. At the end of said song, the Altaria stepped out of the way and requested they put a hand together for the little nidorina guest on piano,(But people in restaurants usually ignore the band?) but Trixy was so terribly modest about her musical prowess she was staring at the keys face red as a tamato berry.

(Omg that was long. ;-;)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:14 pm

"Shut Up!"

"Owww, Zori don't be so mean for him, or I will tell everything Ryu-chan."

"Ryu.........chan"Zori stumbled."She is comeing too?!"Her tail start to move really rapidly.

"She is member of my team, so it is naturall that she will be here when we will be retakeing shots."Takeshi smiled and looked at Setzer who didn't understand anything. "Do you remember Dragonair girl from my team? I think you can. Zori is attracted to her."He looked again at his doughter, who started to pet her own tail.

Zori first looked at her Dad then at Sharpedo."Ryu-chan is just so cool, she can do everything, she teached me how to play guitar, quick attack and and..."She stoped when she looked at their faces, both Takeshi and Setzer looked like they will lought.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:27 pm

Setzer sat there chuckling all the while, holding back from outright laughter. It amused him to see that Zori was such a fan of female Dragonair, so much so that she would fawn like that. Setzy himself was no better of course, because he acted the same whenever he talked about his beloved PokeRanger idols; the only difference here was that Zori was actually getting embarrassed about it. The young Sharpedo was absolutely shameless when it came to his idols (and pretty much just shameless in general), but at least Zori had a sense of propriety.

"Ya sound like one big happy family. Must be nice," Setzer observed as he continued to chuckle. And would you look at that, he managed to keep most of the bitterness out of his voice when he said it.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:10 am

"And we are. You can say that Zori grown up on movie sets and fashion shows of her mother."Takeshi replied and observed for a bit Setzer, he slowly finished his dessert."So do you want something more to eat ?"

"One more Chocolate-Mint!"

Ninetales looked at little Zorua with a smile on his face and touched gently her ear. Zori flisked her ears.

"Nya??"

Takeshi loughed."I just wanted you to make that sweet sound." He waved to waitress. "One more Chocolate-Mint and Rabuta-Coffee Shake, and for me white coffe."He sent charming smile to the waitress and she quickly disappeared to bring their orders.
"So Setzer do you want to know something more about me or other Pokeranger?"
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:33 pm

A hundred thousand questions usually flew through Setzer's mind when it came to the topic of PokeRangers, but when Takeshi asked him specifically what he wanted to know, they all scattered to the four winds. The young punk slurped at the dregs of his shake while waiting on the new one, trying to think of what to ask. He wished either Kaiser or Daltov had been here; they usually bailed him out of situations like this without missing a beat. Dal, as charismatic as the Tentcruel was, would no doubt say something witty and elegant, charming the pants off of Zori's father as he solidified another connection in the entertainment industry. Kai would probably stall for Setzy with a joke, or by comparing how Takeshi teasing his daughter was like how he teased his girlfriend.

"Hrm..." Setzy pushed his empty shake glass away, and took up the refill the surly waitress set down before him. He was deep in thought, so he didn't catch the other foul look she shot at him before hurrying away. "I'd be lyin' if I said I didn't wanna know everything, but I guess I'll start simple: what're the other PokeRangers like? I don't mean in the show of course, I've seen all the episodes so I know what they're like on T.V.. What're they all like off-set? I know you like to tease yer daughter, and PrismArc apparently has a school-girl uniform fetish, but what about PrismSquirt and PrismPika and PrismCleffa, and all of the others? What're they like, in real life?"
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:09 am

((eternarogue how we will start RP about unofficial swimming club??))

"Quite normall."Takeshi responded."Michiru, the Clefairy, is some kind of bookworm, when she doesn't play she digs in any kind of book she could find. Shuichi, you now all Pikachus are the same, hi just always plays sweet boy role to attract girls, he changes his girlfriend every week. Zeni, ummm.... you know we don't get along well, he thinks that he is better from others and always got bumped by someone, once even my Zori has beaten him, but most of time he fights with Ryu and ... it doesn't ends for him good."He stoped and looked around the cafe for a bit.

Zori was grining when she remembered the battle with the Zeni.

"Maybe it would be easier for me if you will specify, about who you want to hear. I know most of others Pokerangers, but with some of them I didn't play or I was just the producer of movie nothing more."
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:46 pm

"hmm...Did the music...suddenly get better..?" Akira murmured, though Kazuki paid no attention, as he continued to make conversation with the delightful little piplup waiter~ The Ranpuraa narrowed his eyes, spotting a blushing Trixy on the piano. He took out his new PokeGear he got yesterday, it wasn't to his liking, he preferred his much older version, but he could view pictures in better quality. Flipping through his gallery, most were pix from Kazuki, he found the one he was looking for. A nidorina in a double battle. "ah...the one with...the poison..." he disappeared for a moment, reappearing in front of Trixy. "Will you play...another tune..?" he asked her, enjoying the lovely music that danced in the air~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:10 pm

Trixy's eyes widened as she beheld the apparition in front of her. Her bottom lip quivered and her ears twitched nervously, a ghost? She watched the flickering blue flame for a moment, then looked the fellow in the eyes, it was bad to jump to conclusions, he could be a nice ghost, right? She smiled weakly at him. "Of course" She whispered incase no one else could see him. This time the guitar player chimed in with a song idea. One a little jazzier, the original piano player picked up a tenor saxophone, and the bass player came back with an upright. Trixy felt a wave comfort wash over her, the way jazz always calmed her. Soon and upbeat song started with a quick piano bit, and the whole band joined full swing. At the same time careful to not drive off the diners. She wondered curiously if the ghost would be pleased.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:18 pm

Akira smiled mentally, closing his eyes, enjoying the lovely music. He was glad he came today, feeling better and not caring anymore that Kazuki had tricked him. He nodded, floating back towards his table where a new desert was placed, must be his order~ The Ranpuraa turned back, "You should join us...for some desert later...if you'd like.." he invited, then going back to Kazuki, he was alone now, the waiter had to go back to work.

"Ya in a rather good mood...where d'ya go? Don't tell me you ordered more!!?" Kazuki cried as his wallet got thinner by the second. Akira nodded towards the band, Kazuki looking over, unable to spot Trixy from where he sat, he only saw the others~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:57 pm

Dessert sounded nice. The song came to a conclusion and she couldn't see the diners any better than they could see her, she stood up and nodded at the pianist. He put away his saxophone and returned to his seat in front of the piano. She walked to the front of the band and thanked the Altaria for letting her play with them, it was quiet an honor and they were all very talented. The older lady was sad to see Trixy leave but the pianist was happy he had his spot back, but the Mukrow drummer was already giving him grief. The ghost was easy to find because his table was close, she was practically already there. Her happy mood was slighty disturbed by the fact that the ghost was sitting next to that crazy coach from Teokis. She grinned halfheartedly at him. "Nice to see you again... Coach."
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:06 pm

It was like Trixy came out of no where, because Kazuki was a little too surprised to suddenly hear her voice and even more so to see the girl next to Akira. "...ah..." Kazuki glanced at the ghost boy, so this was why he was feeling better, the music a while ago did sound different than now, he smiled at the Nidorina, "ah~ n-no need to call me coach outside school, just Kazuki is fine..." he told her. Akira used his telekinesis, sliding a chair back next to him, for Trixy to sit on, "You can order...anything...its on him~" Akira said in his lifeless tone, but he was generally in a delightful mood~

There goes all my money...QnQ The Zorua thought, as Akira offered her a desert~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:37 pm

{{Hrm, good question... I'll set up a thread in Rekuza for a general area where they can hold the unofficial club meetings, but also leave it broad enough to give other students a reason to go their for their own purposes... I'll have to think up something decent, heheh... |'D}}

Frowning, Setzer sipped his shake for a long while. He wondered about the PokeRangers a lot, but now... Now that he knew Zori was related to the very first leader, he was more curious about... "So Zori, yer Mom's a damn model and yer dad's a freakin' PokeRanger. What's that been like for ya?" He sat back in a more relaxed pose as the jazz music at the other end of the cafe stopped and the soft rock that had been playing on the speakers when they had first arrived picked up again. He hadn't liked how the two had clashed together, and felt a bit more lazy now that the ambient sounds were harmonious once more.

{{Gah, I can't think anymore... Fail post is fail!!!!! oTL}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next