PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lilycove City

+4
Zori
Kazuki
RyanDrifff
Bailey
8 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Lilycove City - Page 4 Empty Re: Lilycove City

Post  Emily Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:15 pm

Giving a smile to Kazuki and Zori, Emily nodded her head to Bailey, "Pleasure to meet you, too." She would have talked more with him, but after what Ryan said, she could help but smile warmly at the drifloon boy. "It's nothing really. Nice to meet you, Ryan," she replied with a small laugh, holding out her hand in hopes that he would shake hers.

Last edited by Emily on Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Emily
Emily

EXP : 68
Region : Sinnoh

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:31 pm

Bailey scooted over a bit so that Kazuki would have more room as he plopped down between him and Trixy. "You should thank Zori, she ordered everything." But by then he notice Kazuki was staring at someone else. He looked over to see who it was and of course he didn't recognize her. Honestly Kazuki knows so many people!

He listened to Trixy's explanation of her battle with Kazuki and Bailey didn't really feel at ease either. "Honestly Kazuki, you shouldn't be so rough with your students!" he said giving him a playful nudge with his elbow. Even though Trixy isn't technically his student she's still a student nonetheless!

He nodded at Emily. What a polite girl! "What brings you to Lilycove?"
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

EXP : 385

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:34 pm

Ryan continued to stare at Emily. "Really? I find you very fascinating. Pleasure to meet you too." He grinned. Emily stuck her hand out, and Ryan grabbed it and shook hands with her. He couldn't help but feel excited, there really was another Drifloon in the school; a shiny one at that!
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

EXP : 103

http://formspring.me/RyanFanservice

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:42 pm

Trixy laughed obnoxiously, "Not Kaz, although he is is mostly definitely a big softy. I got in a fight with some one else a couple weeks ago, did a number on me! It's no big deal though..." She didn't want to make a big deal out of it... she started it. She waved at Emily and said hi. The she wrapped her arm around Kaz and squeezed him, "Not saying that this can't hold his own." She said quickly, she didn't want to offend him. She waved at Emily and said hi. All these Teokis kids... She wondered if Zori felt as out of the loop as she did. Everyone she meet was from their rivaling school.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:53 pm

Because both zorua gijinkas were looking at her way she got startled and flustered. She couldn't choose which one to stare and got a little bit scared. If they aren't from Teokis or the other school..? she thought and decided to leave before things got ugly. So without a word she left her spot and decided to go to the girls dorm.
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

EXP : 80
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:08 am

Zori turned her head back and looked at others. It was something really interesting in seeing two Drifloons, and one of them was shiny. Her tail moved rapidly as always when something interested her. "So you didn't meet before?"She asked both Emily and Ryan.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:23 am

Kazuki tilted his head, wondering why the new girl left...he wasn't that scary was he? "Ah~ thanks Zori for the treat~" he said to the Zorua girl, then turned back to Bailey, eyes wide as an owl. "I did no-" he was about to say when Trix corrected him and he nodded in agreement~ He listened to the Rekuza teacher and student talk, smiling when he was called a softie, t'was better than a creeper or pedo or pervert~

Kazuki groaned when he suddenly got squeezed, Trixy may be hurt or something, but her strength was definitely still up to par. "Exactly~ ahha~" he chuckled, not minding, he liked being close with his students, even though they were not from his school, but then again, Trixy was someone he knew and even had a battle with.
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:47 am

Emily just couldn't help but smile. "No, I don't think we have." She never heard 'fascinating' aimed at her. "Pleasure's all mine." Looking to Bailey, she answered, "I was supposed to meet a friend today, but she was a no-show. She's so anti-social, we should have picked a less populated area. That's all I could figure for her absence..."

After she shook Ryan's hand, she began to sift through her bag for something. "I have a bit of a sweet tooth. My preference is milk suckers. Do you want one?" she asked randomly as she pulled out two milk suckers, handing out one to Ryan.

|[ such a funny girl. i think she's a bit taken with Ryan XD ]|
Emily
Emily

EXP : 68

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:34 pm

"A big softy huh?" he said chuckling a bit, "Well I'm not too sure about that... but he certainly can drive a hole in your wallet!" Afterwards he ruffled up Kazuki's hair. "Just kidding!" he added quickly. Bailey hoped they were close enough to joke around a bit.

"So Trixy, have you been having fun in the music club?" he said looking at her. "I heard there's going to be a party or something, are you going?"

Bailey's face grew quite worried when he found out Emily was basically ditched. "Oh dear, that's not very good... Did you at least give her a call? Maybe she's just late!" he suggested optimistically.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:35 am

"The coach is a bum, who woulda thought?" She laughed sarcastically. Surely he wouldn't be offended. My wallet doesnt have any holes. She thought smugly but then she couldn't help but wonder if the teachers got paid a decent salary, it'd sure be sad if they didn't. Mr. B asked about the music club. I surely do, it's a bummer when you have to play by yourself. Of course my and Zori had a jam session or two before she made the club" She chuckled. She needed to bring her bass to practice since the Kipper had left. You could always use a good steady beat.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:10 pm

"Ah it's nice to see that you're so close with Zori!" Bailey added. "Everyone in the club seems to get along so well, I don't even see why I need to moderate!" he said jokingly. He certainly did love the club and didn't want to go but everything seemed to take care of themselves. They don't even need him! But then again that's not a good mentality and Bailey let that thought slowly drift to the back of his mind.

{ herpa derpa hay trixy where you been }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:30 pm

Zori eyes growed wide when Bailey mentioned that he isn't needed in the club. "No! don't labandon the club Sensei!" She said. "We need you in the club, you are great pianist and we want you to perform with us all."The little Zorua added after few seconds.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:47 pm

Bailey chuckled lightly and gave Zori a small pat on the head, "Don't worry I'm not going anywhere-" then he paused for a moment and sort of took a double take. "Er... you want me to perform with you guys? " Oh. Well now it's time to get nervous. Goodness gracious he couldn't bear to embarrass the club if he didn't do well! Plus it would hurt his reputation as well! "Ahaha well... I thought as a moderator I wasn't allowed to perform?" he asked while chuckling nervously.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:57 pm

Kazuki chuckled, "I am a softie~~" he defended, though it wasn't completely true, but there were times he would give his students a break, "Aha! I'll just make the hole bigger~" he laughed jokingly, then turned to Trixy's comment, "Im not gonna lie~ I suppose that's true =w=;". Kazuki then listened to their conversation. He was surprised when he heard Bailey could play the piano, that was something he never knew..then again, he didn't really know anything about Bailey, "You should totally play!" he added with an excited look, "I'll come and listen to your performance~~"
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:35 pm

"Oh goodness, I better tap into my savings account to keep you satisfied!" Bailey joked. He kind of tensed up when Kazuki asked him to perform as well. Gosh, he wasn't really that confident in his skills as a pianist, it was just a small hobby! "Haha... I'm not too sure about that..." he said with a meek smile. "You really don't have too, you won't be missing much..." Honestly, Bailey wasn't quite so sure why he was so shy when it came to performing. He just never considered himself as much of a musician or an entertainer no less. He was never shy to speak or crowds or talk to strangers but performing was just some little flaw he never quite got rid of.

Oh well. Nobody's perfect.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:04 pm

Trixy leaned back in her chair and laughed, "Mr. B, your like a musical prude! Why do you make us beg? I'll play my viola with you, and I'm plum terrible at that!" The offer was genuine. It had gone well the first time. He was so modest it was silly. Zori wanted him to play too, how could he say no?

(Crappy reply cause I'm on my phone)
(Hibernating? Lol)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:50 am

Zori just made short purr sound when Bailey patted her. She listened the conversation carefully. "Piano will give us some new sound." Little Zorua said ans thought a bit."But if you don't want to perform with us..."She added and made big begging eyes, she hoped that it will work and Bailey will say yes for her idea of performance.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:40 pm

"Ah well that's such a kind offer really-" he said to Trixy before getting barraded with Zori's pleading eyes. Oh darn it! Why are his students so gosh darn adorable!? "Ah haha well uh you see-" he started off nervously. He paused for a moment before heaving out a heavy sigh. "I-I.... I suppose I could perform with you guys..." he said running his fingers through his hair. His face was lightly flushed and if you looked closely you could tell he was embarrassed.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:59 am

"YAY!"Zori was happy that she was able to persuade Bailey to perform with other music club members. Little Zorua jumped forward and huged the teacher, her tail moved rapidly. "It will be really great show."She said.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:41 am

Kazuki chuckled, the Teacher and his students were quite close~ "Then I get to here you guys preform~ Im looking forward to it~" he grinned. It would surely be a great show~

short oTL))
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:34 pm

"Oh!" Bailey said in surprise as he was hugged by Zori. He certainly wasn't expecting that! However he laughed lightly and hugged her back. "Ah yeah... Hopefully..." he said shyly. He wasn't very confident in his skills, that's for sure! With any luck he won't hinder the group too much!

He looked back at Kazuki nervously, "Ah... So you're really going then huh?" he asked. Goodness gracious! He didn't mind performing to students but for other teachers as well? Gah! He certainly needs to practice and hone his skills! Bailey didn't want to let anyone down, and it certainly would break his heart if the performance was ruined.

Still Bailey should have more faith in himself.

{ GAH I want to draw Bailey hugging Zori haha @-@ }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:05 pm

"Of course Im coming~" Kazuki looked at Bailey and Zori, hugging each other like Father and Daughter, it was rather adorable~ "Perhaps it should even be an event~" he chuckled, "Like a formal performance, we could advertise and have lots of people come and watch your performance 8D" he said, starting to think up a talent show, but didn't say, wanting to concentrate on Bailey and his Music Club performance~ "Oh~ I can't wait now >U<~"
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:58 pm

"Haha I guess I've got my work cut out for me if we're going to make it so grand..." Bailey said nervously. Goodness making it a huge event would put everyone on edge, not just him but the whole music club itself! They really have to get their stuff together! "Speaking of our performance... We haven't even come up with a band name yet!" he realized.

{ like father and daughter LOL }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:51 am

"Umm... the name..."Zori said, she was thinking all the time about the name, but everything she couldn't found something good. "Maybe whe should write down all ideas and vote which name would be the best."She added.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:59 pm

Bailey smiled and gave Zori a pat on her head. "That sounds like a good idea." This music club was becoming quite the handful! He expected something to be really small and light hearted but now they're planning on performing to the school? What an interesting turn of events! He certainly never saw it coming.

Wait a second isn't this his day off? He hasn't been focusing on anything but the music club right now! They should do something that isn't school related!

"So uh, what are we going to do after we eat?" Bailey asked looking at Kazuki
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next