PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle Tower

+17
Daichi Endo
Kim Tae Hee
Emily
Lyon
RyanDrifff
Mikel Newth
Vince
Sadie
Gabriel.
Shawn D.
mitsuki
Callahan O'Connell
Setzer
Zori
~Trixy-*
Nero Amherst
Kazuki
21 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Battle Tower - Page 8 Empty Re: The Battle Tower

Post  Gabriel. Sat May 07, 2011 2:18 am

( hope you guys dont mind me joining \o3o/)

Gabriel ambled into the battle tower,seeing a battle had already started." Well,guess i'll just watch" Murmured the 18 year old to himself as he took a seat so he could watch the ongoing battle.The blonde tapped his fingers against the second row seat,slightly ansty because he really couldnt stay in one spot for long periods of time.Gabriel focused his attention on the battle,examining the battler's moves and tactics,in case he were to ever battle one of the two sometime in the near or distant future.
Gabriel.
Gabriel.

EXP : 32
Region : Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sat May 07, 2011 6:16 am

Kazuki held a open book in his hands, both Ren and him were in the top floor library, Suki, the baby Zorua Pokemon was napping on the table beside a stack of books. Kazuki had his attention to the screen which showed Zori's and Shawn's battle, he kept a close watch on the Simisage as he was a new student of his and now would be a good time to examine his students. Ren looked up at the battle, watching Zori take a hit but still fought strong. "Kazu," Ren said, bringing back the teacher's attention to him, "Are you reading or watching some battle?" he asked, his expression stern.

"Im reading, im reading~" Kazuki murmured and grinned, "So you think this could be the reason? Are you sure?" he asked, his expression worried...the book he held was titled, 'Unova; Dark Rituals'.

Ren nodded, "Im positive...but you never know...its better than nothing.." he sighed, "You just need to prepare...it may take a bit of time...but...not too long.."

Kazuki sighed, frustrated, he looked straight into Ren's eyes, "...When do we leave?"

((Useless post is useless oTL))
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Shawn D. Sun May 08, 2011 10:21 am

(sorry for not replying work is a pain)

Shawn was sharp when the end was near. After the Zoroa dodged his attack, he recomposed himself. He then sensed the Zoroa attack from the rear. Shawn grabbed the attacking wrist of the Zoroa.

Shawn:This was fun but I'm going to end it.

Then Shawn released a close range Seed bomb know the risks. A big explosion rendered the whole battle arena. Shawn, barely standing and exhausted, tried to look for the Zoroa girl.
Shawn D.
Shawn D.

EXP : 21
Region : Unova

http://redtiger263.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sun May 08, 2011 10:45 am

Zori was breathing rapidly, no she won't let him win. She tried to move a bit, and it work, she didn't got much HP left, but Shawn also didn't look good. The little Zorua grined once more and moved forward into the direction of Simsage.
"You where wrong, I'm the one who will end this battle."
She said and used Scratch with the power she got left. After that she fell senseless on the ground.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397

Back to top Go down

Post  Shawn D. Sun May 08, 2011 11:00 am

Shawn saw the Zoroa coming to his direction. He got ready to attack too. He stood strong to take any attack from the Zoroa. Zori unleashed her final scratch on Shawn. Shawn countered with a fury swipe. Zoroi then fell to the ground exhausted and beat up. The referee watched if the Zoroa could resume to battle.

Zori is unable to battle, Shawn wins

Then Shawn fell to the ground out of exhaustion. He looks over to the Zoroa seeing she has fallen asleep. It wouldn't suprise him if he would too.

Shawn:Good game. Lets gets some ice cream. I'll pay.... After you wake up.

He then picked up the sleeping Zoroa and left the arena. When He got back up to the mainfloor, he saw a Sharpedo, The Zoroark from before and another Zoroa meeting them.

Last edited by Shawn D. on Sun May 08, 2011 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shawn D.
Shawn D.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun May 08, 2011 11:33 am

((uh, Kazuki and Ren is not with Setzer, they are in the top floor library ^^;;))
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun May 08, 2011 3:34 pm

Trixy had watched Zori's battle, whistling and cheering when she landed a hit. It was a shame that Zori wasn't able to best the Teokis student. She decided she would lounge about the library on the last floor. She had heard rumor it was pretty swanky, and that it also had lots of books on technique. After Setzer had plowed his foot into her a couple days before she couldn't help but think that he was on to something there. She had naturally powerful legs from the constant tennis and soccer practice she participated in.

Upon arriving in the library she saw Kaz and another reading and being sneaky, what a bunch of weirdos. She found a book on kickboxing, it looked brutal enough. She probably wouldn't be quick enough to actually ever do any form of kickboxing but the basics were what she was after. The nasty bruise on her side hurt about ever time she moved, she couldn't help but wonder if a rib was cracked. She sat in a chair with her weird zoura acquaintance in close proximity because whatever he was up to looked to interesting.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun May 08, 2011 8:44 pm

Ren shook his head, "I'll need to leave again to prepare first, then I can say..." he looked at the book he was reading, flipping to a certain page, then showing it to Kazuki, "Here look, twin Lunatone and Solrock from ancient times, Im thi-" the Zoroark suddenly stopped when Kazuki had his attention stolen away again, he sighed mentally.

"Oh hey Trixy~" Kazuki greeted her when he spotted her, closing the book he was reading, "I thought I scented ya come in~" he grinned.

"That's kinda creepy you know..." Ren said to Kazuki.
"What~? No its not..." the Zorua then turned to Trixy, "Is it?"
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun May 08, 2011 8:56 pm

Trixy looked up from her book she wasn't really reading with a stupid look on her face. Mental facepalm. Yes, that what she did. "Oh, nothing you do is remotely strange." She smiled at him, a strained smile albeit. But really she could only wonder if she smelled bad. She thought she'd put perfume on. She really didn't understand how Kaz's sense of smell worked. She looked at Kaz's friend still smiling taking little mental notes of Ren. She was interested in his ramblings, so suspicious. "Kaz, you never introduce me to your friends." She made a sad face at him.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun May 08, 2011 9:12 pm

Kazuki wasn't sure if what Trixy had said was a good thing or not...but he paid it no mind, "Oh right!" he said happily, and was suddenly shushed by a passing old women. "oh right.." he said in a lower voice, then gesturing to his bud the Zoroark, "This is my best friend, his name is Ren," he introduced, and looked at his friend, "And this is Trixy Mc...Mc...-somthing..." he said, smiling awkwardly, still unable to really pronounce her last name.

Ren sighed at the idiocy of Kaz, but he thought it was amusing at the same time, he turned to Trixy, he was really anti-social and didn't like talking to others he didn't know but sucked it up and at least tried. "Um..Hi, Im Ren, a pleasure, Trixy..." he said, then realized, "Oh wait, Trixy McClellan right? Akira mentioned you a while ago, he said you played the piano beautifully," he added, a very slight smile on him. Kazuki was surprised, Ren had actually said more than 'hi' to someone he just met.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon May 09, 2011 11:20 am

Zori opened a bit her eyes and looked around, she wasn't on battle ground anymore, then she felt that someone is holding her. The little Zorua looked into that way and she noteiced that grass type monkey she was fighting with.
"Who won?"
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Mon May 09, 2011 11:50 am

Setzer facepalmed. Not even just in the mental sense, he literally facepalmed. "That entire battle.... Was a mess. A steaming hot mess." He sighed, rubbing the back of his neck in irritation. "I expected better... Or at least for the fight to last longer, but it was like a poorly-planned puppet show."

"Oh Setzer, it wasn't all that bad,"Lady laughed, pushing some hair out of her face. "They're only students, you know. And not everyone has a black belt like you do. Not all battles can be epically orchestrated masterworks between two battle-hardened warriors~..."

"Psh, well they should be. Hell, if Kaiser were here, at least a fight with him would be entertaining!"

WHAP."You rang, boss?" Someone flicked Setzy's ear, and none other than Kai himself hopped over the row of seats to sit besides his best friend. He looked a bit drowsy, but still managed a toothy grin.

"What the he-?! Oh, Kai. What're ya doin' here???" Setzer punched the Feraligatr in the arm and glanced over at the display board, wondering when the next bout would start up.

{{Filler post, wheeeee!!!!}}
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Shawn D. Mon May 09, 2011 1:16 pm

Shawn: Hey, you woke up.

Shawn appeared with an icecream in hand. He then sets Zori on a bench, hands her an icecream and applied bandages on Zori.

Shawn: Here you go. Oh and by the way I won but I almost fell of exhaustion too.... It's been a while since I fought the longest. I used to fight low life thugs in the city but they don't help my fighting ability.

Shawn looks up at the ceiling while sitting down and sampling his ice cream.
Shawn D.
Shawn D.

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon May 09, 2011 3:19 pm

Trixy was a little irritated that Kaz still hadn't remembered her even after she had literally beaten it into him. By now she figured he must've taken a dive. However when Ren mentioned the piano her face turned red. She was so modest about music, the only subject she handled with tact, when adults gave her compliments it was almost overwhelming. She was also sad that she had yet to see Akira again, but at the same time not so much, she was a little intimidated. "Not so much these past few days" She laughed lightly and motioned the sling she had on her arm. The nurse had told her that her shoulder would heal best if she didn't move it a lot.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Mon May 09, 2011 10:41 pm

Kazuki looked at the sling on Trixy and tilted his head, "Oh? Were you fighting again~?" he asked with a grin, wondering if it was from a battle tower challenge. Ren sighed, Kazuki was always poking his nose in places. "Don't mind him," the Zoroark said, picking up little Suki gently and placed her on his lap, she cooed but went back to sleep, and he picked up a book that was under the baby Zorua. "You've haven't been playing these days?" he asked, thinking talking to her wont be so bad.

"Che...ignoring me Q3Q My little Ren is acting like a big boy now~" Kazuki teased him. Ren closed his eyes in irritation, then glared at Kazuki, "Im 17! Not a kid you pedo perverted freak!" he retorted and was shushed by the same old lady nearby, he apologized and sighed... then turned to Trixy, "Sorry about that..."
Suki woke up when Ren had shot back at Kazuki, she yawned and hopped onto the table, and then looked at Trixy through lazy eyes...
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue May 10, 2011 4:44 am

Zori took the icecream and looked at Shawn. She really hoped to win the battle, but maybe next time, and that next time maybe she will be able to fight with Kazuki.
"I'm used to longer battle, but maybe it is because I always fight with stronger Pokemons than me." The little Zorua said and start to eating her icecream.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue May 10, 2011 6:10 am

Trixy snickered at Ren's comment to Kaz. But looked sullen again, "Yeah, I got in a heated dispute about my favorite swim instructor... It was pretty immature actually." And the amount of pain she spent the last few days in wasn't even close to worth it. She supposed thats what she got for drinking. She spotted the little Zoura on the table and smiled, it was just to cute. She bent over to get eye level with it and gave it a little wave with just her hand, then she sat back up, which hurt. Trixy wanted to show Ren the bite mark on her shoulder but then again was afraid Kaz might flip his lid for some odd reason. "I got banged up pretty bad. I wish the fight would have been here, they would have fixed me up a little better than the school nurse." She laughed, but then stopped because that didn't feel good either.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue May 10, 2011 8:47 am

"Hmm.." Ren observed her wounds, as did Kazuki, and at the same hearbeat, they both said, "Why not visit the Pokemon Centre?" Ren looked at Kazuki, and Kazuki back at ren and they both chucked softly. "Yes, the LaRousse City Pokemon Centre is pretty good, they would fix you up just right," Ren continued, as Suki hopped onto his shoulder, still looking at Trixy, but with a happy grin. Suki cooed~ "Ah Right, that over there is Suki, she's from the safari zone near Lilycove~" Kazuki introduced the little pokemon, and she cooed in greeting to Trixy~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue May 10, 2011 4:46 pm

Trixy grinned at the little creature, "Hi there little Suki~ I've always wanted to visit Lilycove." It was so adorable, and reminded her of Scotty's pet vulpix. She looked at Kaz and Ren frowning, she didn't want to go to the pokemon center, what if they asked her questions about her injuries? She sighed, "I suppose I could go there, but I already ordered some hyper potions, so I only have a day or two I have to wait." She rubbed her shoulder awkwardly, and strained to smile again, they didn't need to worry so much.

(This reply sucks. Lol)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue May 10, 2011 7:10 pm

Suki cooed and hopped onto the table, getting closer to trixy to sniff her~ "Hmm...Hey Ren, don't you always carry healing supplies?" Kazuki asked, putting the book he was read on the table.
"Hm..No, I didn't think we'd need them, I left them at home.." Ren told him, and he looked at Trixy's injuries, "Well, its not much but I have some Sitrus berries with me..." he murmured, taking out 3 pieces and offered them to Trixy. "You can have them,"
"Oh Ren~ You're being really nice~"
Kazuki teased him again, grinning and his tail wagged, Suki cooed and her tail wagged too~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Tue May 10, 2011 8:15 pm

{{That's because Ren's in loooooooooov- /shot}}

"I was thinkin' of battling a round or two, to blow off some steam. Daltov's reeeally staring to irritate me with that whole damn promotional event crap. I mean seriously... Maids and Butlers? Yeah, that had to be his idea." Kaiser rolled his shoulders as he propped his feet up on the railing in front of him.

Setzer frowned, sorely tempted to facepalm but catching himself before he whapped himself on his still bruised gills. "Yeah, that's the very reason I came here to watch. Damn fool is driving me crazy over this damn stupid event...."

Kaiser chuckled while the Milotic attendant patted Setzy sympathetically on the shoulder. "I'm surprised you're not in the arena right now, battling some helpless sap who hasn't heard of you by reputation. You're not usually the sideline type, Boss."

"Yeah, well I'm not usually forced to humiliate myself internationally for the sake of my friends and my damn family's stupid business, so I guess this marks a special occasion, doesn't it?" The mo-hawked Sharpedo scowled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Besides, not many contenders have signed up today, from the looks of things. Sucks for ya if ya don't get to fight today, ya damn water lizard."

{{Filler queen, wheeee~! @7@}}
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue May 10, 2011 9:21 pm

(Oh snap. o:)

Trixy raised her eyebrow quizzically at Kaz, he was always being weird, some how. Trixy figured it was standard for a nice guy to help a girl who had been beaten to Hell and back. Perhaps not. She smiled thankfully at Ren, anything to make her feel better was one step ahead of where she was. "Oh! Thank you, that's very nice of you, let me pay for them." She fumbled around in her the gym shorts pocket but only found five bucks and some change for the vending machine. That was embarrassing considering she was a millionaire and everything, but Ren didn't know that. She was Trixy McClellan the piano player, not Trixy McClellan, Reno McClellan's daughter. That sure was nice.

(Did Ren ever get any clothing? xD )
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue May 10, 2011 10:20 pm

((LOL Eterna! Ren is anti-social but when he knows someone, he's like a mom xD))

"Oh no, you don't have to pay.." Ren pushed back the money gently, a slight smile on him to reassure her. Suki hopped onto Kazuki's head, she made a fuss and pointed outside. "Looks like Suki-tan is hungry~ I'll get her something, be back in a jiffy~" Kazuki said, getting up and getting the hell out, "Thanks Suki~ You saved me~ Now come on, let's battle~~~~!" he added, heading down to register and waits for his name to be called~

"He's not coming back.." Ren sighed, standing up and piling the books atop of each other, keeping one or two aside to borrow out, "Will you be staying here?" he asked, turning to Trixy~

(j-just imagine him in casual black clothing xDD))
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Wed May 11, 2011 1:27 pm

She still looked embarrassed that she didn't have adequate funds, but slowly gathered up her money, "Oh, If you say so...". She was taken by surprise when Kaz bolted out the door, even though it wasn't that surprising. He was going to battle, lucky him. She was informed no battling for a week. She kept her eyes peeled for the suspicious red head who had thought her life needed to be saved. Trixy was on a mission to prove somebody wrong.

She looked at the kick boxing book, not really interested anymore. "Nah, I'll probably go watch some more, and study the contestants fighting styles. Where are you off to?" She asked casually. Maybe she ought to go see Zori.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Thu May 12, 2011 8:15 am

"Im gonna go find that idiot, im sure he's trying to get himself a fight..." Ren told her and sighed, irritated at Kaz, he brought him here to talk about what his next move would be, but Kazuki only wanted a battle, "He'll concentrate better after he gets kicked around a little..." he added, picking up the massive pile of books, "Im gonna put these back.." he murmured. Even though he was carrying so many books, he was able to walk normally to the shelves, and soon after he would borrow those 3 books he left on the table. One was the one he was showing Kazuki, the other was about the war of legendaries and the last was about Zoroarks of the Past.

While waiting for a challenger, Kazuki followed the scent trail of Setzer, making his way to the arena and spotting him somewhere near the front rows, he also saw someone familiar and he wasn't sure whether this would turn into conflict or go smoothly. He makes his way down to Setz and Kaiser, "Yo Setzy~" he said with a happy grin, giving him a kiss on the neck when he reached them, unconsciously preparing himself for an attack of sorts. Suki hopped off Kazuki's head and onto Setzy's shoulder, glancing at Kaiser with playful curiosity~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next