PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle Tower

+17
Daichi Endo
Kim Tae Hee
Emily
Lyon
RyanDrifff
Mikel Newth
Vince
Sadie
Gabriel.
Shawn D.
mitsuki
Callahan O'Connell
Setzer
Zori
~Trixy-*
Nero Amherst
Kazuki
21 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Battle Tower Empty The Battle Tower

Post  Kazuki Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:50 am

The Battle Tower 300px-LaRousse_Battle_Tower

LaRousse City Battle Tower

Located in the Central District, lays the most famous attraction in LaRousse City, The Battle Tower. It is the perfect place to train, battle and show off your skills to a wide audience. Many Teokis and Rekuza students come here to fight on equal terms, being able to hurt each other with a legit reason. Within the Battle Tower, you can find many shops exclusive for battle, like TMs, stat items and even a wide collection of hold items. But do be warned, they don't come cheap.

Other ways to obtain these items are to battle for it, but prizes are random and most are usually berries. To battle for a prize, simply register and wait for an opponent to come by, winner takes all. To battle with a fellow student of your choice, both must sign up at the same time. Enjoy~

(I suck so bad at descriptions OTL you can add things that you think might be in the tower, don't be shy~ Rp to your hearts content~~)
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Battle Tower Empty Re: The Battle Tower

Post  Kazuki Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:00 am

Reference Pictures of a Battle in the Tower From the Anime OAO;;

The Battle Tower La111The Battle Tower La210
The Battle Tower La310 The Battle Tower La410
The Battle Tower La510
The Battle Tower La610
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:13 am

Kipper walked into the front entrance of the battle tower. The place was huge! Much larger than anything he had seen back at home. "Big brother would be jealous" Kipper mused and as he sat down on a bench next to the entrance. To be honest, Kipper wasn't much of a fighter. He didn't have any impressive wings or fire breath or even a move that would assure a critical hit. However, Kipper loved exploring and he had unending thirst for danger and adventure, so the battle tower was the place to be. Hopefully, he'd maybe even run into so stronger pokemon than him who would teach him a thing or two about fighting.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190
Region : Kanto

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:34 pm

Trixy strolled in to the large Battle tower, eyes on the registration room. She decided to pick up the paperwork and go ahead and fill it out. She needed to take her stress out on random strangers. Even though she had nothing in particular to be stressed out about. It was loud and energetic in the main part of the building where spectators and tourist milled about. However it was pretty quiet in the lobby and she was soaking up the silence, it was healthy, like vitamin D. She filled out a bunch of info she thought was really useless. Why did they need to know her eye color anyways? All nidorina's had the same eye color she had assumed.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:17 am

Looking around the room from the bench where he sat, Kipper spotted Trixy who seemed to be filling out some forms. With a very eager grin on his face, Kipper jumped up from the bench and strolled over to where Trixy was. "Hey there!" he called out to her. "I didn't know you were here!"
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:24 am

Trixy looked up. Chances were it wasn't going to be very quiet anymore, but she didn't mind Kipper. "Well, hello there Kipper. I thought I'd stop by and fill out some challenge forms. How are you doing?" She smiled kindly, she was in a pretty good mood. Probably due to the simple five minutes of silence she had absorbed. She motioned at the chair next to her so Kipper would sit down.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:11 pm

Kipper happily took the seat next to Trixy and then asked, "Are you battling or something?". He felt impressed because he hadn't really pegged Trixy to be the fighter type.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:01 pm

Zori looked around, this place was huge, she looked on screens around on which she was able to see on going battles. She corected her gloves, she was happy that she remembered to change her clothes, because it would be uncomfortable to fight in school uniform. Zori whistle when some charizard fell on battle groung after an attack of some kind of water Pokemon she couldn't recognize.
She looked once again around and after that she leaned on a wall and crossed her hands waiting for Setzer. Zori was really looking for their fight.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:16 pm

Kazuki was coming down the escalator, he had just won himself a pair of Blackglasses from an early morning battle and he wore them with pride, though quickly took them cause he couldn't see a thing. He puts them in his pocket. Stepping off the the moving stairs, he spots someone very familiar, but he couldn't quite put his tongue on it. He stared at the Nidorina, where have I seen her..? Mmmm~ He wondered if she was gonna battle, he'd have some good data watching fights today~

(If all 4 four is here, trixy, kipper, setzer and zori, you could have a double battle *w*))
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:37 pm

Setzer strolled through the doors of the Battle Tower, a broad (and unnerving) grin on his face. He cracked his knuckles loudly as he passed some random tourists checking out the tower, but instead of trembling or looking nervous one of them let out a cheer. Here was a place for people who appreciated a good fight! Where the strong could clash with one another, where one could prove their worth! The Sharpedo snickered, and spotted Zori against a wall.

He made his way over to her and nodded in approval at her causal clothes. He himself was wearing Rekuza sweats and a plain blue t-shirt under his hoodie, clothes that wouldn't strain or interfere with his movement when in battle. He was glad to see she wasn't the type of girl who showed up for battle as if she were entering a beauty contest (and yes, he had the displeasure of fighting those types before). A quick scan of the area showed him that there wasn't very many people around, let alone strong people to challenge, so he shoved his hands in his pockets and smirked down at Zori.

"Alright then, Leprechaun, you ready for a beat down?"

{{D-Double battle...?! Q7Q}}
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:51 pm

((A double battle would be awesome! I'm totally up for it....even if it means Kipper is going to get his but kicked))
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:50 pm

" I'm always up for a good fight!" She looked a Kipper with an evil grin, and she cracked her knuckles. "I'm not the best fighter but when all else fails I got a few tricks up my sleeves. It's all 'bout the tricks." She wasn't one for fighting fair, it was a rare occasion when she did, and she usually won then too. But she couldn't be to cocky, that's when you lost. It was all ways when you lost. She got up and walked over to the registration counter and handed in her papers. "Call when ever, I put my number on the forum, open to all challenges." She turned to Kipper and asked him if he'd like to explore the tower with her.

(Sorry it took so long for me to reply. x.x')
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:10 am

"We will see who will be beaten down."Zori smiled showing her canines, maybe she wasn't the strongest but, she got some expirience and was planing to use it in her battle with Setzer. She looked once more around the battle tower and then she pointed moveing stairs still smileing. "Are we going to have this battle or we will be standing here and just talking." Zori asked.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:11 pm

Setzerr grinned down at Zori, flashing his own shark chompers down at her. Her confidence (or arrogance) amused him, greatly. He started forward towards the sign in counter and didn't bother to glance back at her as he said "Unless you've registered us first (and I highly doubt you'd have thought that far ahead), we can begin as soon as we take care of the damn paperwork."

He made his way over to the counter and quickly filled out all of his information. He had been here before in his younger years, during competitions as well as private training sessions with the instructor his father had hired (as well as a few of his father's own personal goons). He knew the procedure, and while it had been some time since he had last stopped by, he didn't really think things had changed all that much. At the very least, paperwork still bored him and his having to wait still gave him time to get fired up.

When he finished, he handed over his paperwork and stood off to one side to wait for Zori, and though he tapped his foot with what seemed like impatience, he was actually lost in thought. He knew to expect tricks, because women always resorted to trickery during a battle to make up for their lack of strength. She was small, so she would be speedy, but his long legs would easily counter that. She had a tail and would no doubt use that to attack him as well, perhaps he could use that against her...

"...10% hydrogen, 3% nitrogen, 1.5% calcium, 1% phosphorous, 0.35% potassium, 0.25% sulfur..."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:32 pm

Zori finished her paperwork few seconds after Setzer and went to an elevator pointed by a guy at counter. "So we will see us together again up on battle ground."She said before the doors closed. She streched herself a bit before the elevator put her out on a battle ground.
Zori looked around, even this place was huge, but in some way it was good for her, she would be able to use her full speed on this battlefield and even use some good tricks with her illusion ability. She looked at Setzer standing on other side of ring and grined again.
On screens around the battlefield apeared their faces and after that timer shown up.
Zori prepared herself for Setzer move and to make some nice dodge, after that she will use one of her attacks.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:50 pm

By this time, Kazuki was in the audience of Zori's and Setzer's battle, front seat to get a good look, he remembered the killer glare Setzer shot a him before and wondered if his fighting style was the same. He took out a video camera, a good one, so he could capture the details~ So they're Rekuza students... he pondered, not noticing it the first time...But his interest was on that Zorua, what did the announcer say? Zori? hmm...and the other one...Sezer I think... (that's Setzer Kazuki =q=;)

((Looks like all i can do is observe OTL ))
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:23 pm

Setzer made his way into the battle arena and studied his surroundings with a sharp eye. It was a flat, spacious area, but that only irritated him. Too much space meant that the battle would more than likely devolve into a game of catch. Most people compensated for lack of skill by running, and while Zori seemed eager for battle, the stance she took wasn't one of someone willing to charge right in and fight for real. And as there faces appeared on the screens against the wall, and the countdown reached zero, and Zori just stood there, Setzer let out a disappointed huff. Chumps like this were so predictable, he figured he wouldn't have to use up much energy with this battle. Hell, he'd be lucky if he got so much as a warm-up out of this.

The Sharpedo youth began moving towards Zori lazily, shortening the distance between them with a wicked grin on his face that didn't reach the icy glare of his eyes. "C'mon A-Cup, don't disappoint me like so many others, I mean seriously. Are ya really just gonna stand there and wait fer me, hoping that you'll catch me off guard after I launch my first attack? This isn't the movies or anything kid, and if ya keep making this easy for me, yer' just gonna piss me off even more until I get so ticked I stop holding back and just sink my chompers into ya. And you can bet 'cher ass that when I do, I will break bones. So unless you have some damn fine life insurance, I suggest you get with the program before I really get riled up..."

{{All posturing aside, I don't know how battles work in this particular Pokemon rp group, so I guess we'll be dancing around each other until they post some rules about this or something? Unless maybe someone wants to clarify...? 8'D}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:55 pm

((Well, it should the same as a normal rp, just...you battle, one-two/combo attack at a post, then wait for your opponent to post, like notes in dA, or you can bring the battle to a chat room, then com back here and write what happened xDD; im...honestly not sure or just confused of what your asking...O,O))
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:01 pm

Zori was still smileing, first she hoped that Setzer will make first an attack but it seem that he is quite used to such game tricks, so her only way to not piss him, and not get bitten was to make direct attack and then to dodge.
The Zorua used firstly Quick Attack to disturb the Sharpedo and directly before his face Zori jumped as high as she could, to strenghen her second move. Her quick dash and now the jump where the best way to give more power to Iron Tail attack. In few seconds her tail glowed white and then turned into iron.

(We have to use pokemon stats to wrote what will hapen after each attack so Zorua as Dark Type Pokemon is only resistant to ghost and dark type, unaffected by psychic, and Iron Tail is: type-steel, category-physical, PP-15, Power-100, Accuracy-75%,Iron Tail inflicts damage and has a 10% chance of lowering the target's Defense stat by one stage.)

Last edited by Seikathefish on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:05 pm

((That works too @u@; but looks like i need to use Serebii to fight in battles xD;))
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:34 pm

Kazuki wrote:((That works too @u@; but looks like i need to use Serebii to fight in battles xD;))
(Use this site it's better http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net )
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:16 pm

(sorry It took so long for me as well. OTL School is kicking my butt)

"I'd love to explore with you!" Kipper responded cheerfully. His tail swished excitedly. "I heard there's a battle going on now if you wanna watch that. Unless you wanna battle now too...which I understand cause watching can be boring."
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:18 pm

Seikathefish wrote:
Kazuki wrote:((That works too @u@; but looks like i need to use Serebii to fight in battles xD;))
(Use this site it's better http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net )

((oh i know that site, but the info on pokemon should be the same right? im more used to Serebii =u=))
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:25 pm

(I was totally up for a double battle. ;-;)
She smiled warmly at Kipper, watching was boring but she forced herself to do it. "It's the best way to learn tricks and strategies. Come on we'll go watch." She liked Kipper's young personality because even grumps like Trixy were lovable. She stuck her hands in the pockets in her blue gym shorts that hung down to her knees. She was hot mess, her hair was in an even more lopsided ponytail than usual, and she had on a semi loose sweat jacket over a fitted t-shirt. She strolled casually out of the registration room doors.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:17 pm

(maybe we could go when they're done or do a double battle later?)
"Really?" Kipper responded when he heard that Trixy wanted to go watch. "Let's go then!" Kipper then half-skipped half-dashed to the arena and stopped railing overlooking the stage nearby the front rows of seating. Kipper quickly readjusted his brown gloves which had loosened a bit of his hand from his running and the looked around. Below him on the stage a zorua and a very familiar (and very scary) sharpedo were duking it out. Kipper then turned to his right and noticed in the seating another older zorua who was watching the battle intently. "Maybe he's a teacher?" he wondered aloud.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next