PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle Tower

+17
Daichi Endo
Kim Tae Hee
Emily
Lyon
RyanDrifff
Mikel Newth
Vince
Sadie
Gabriel.
Shawn D.
mitsuki
Callahan O'Connell
Setzer
Zori
~Trixy-*
Nero Amherst
Kazuki
21 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Battle Tower - Page 3 Empty Re: The Battle Tower

Post  Setzer Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:50 am

{{Oh, on his head? My bad... *Spots Callahan* Quick, someone help him register! Now I really do have to make sure Setzy survives this match~! *w*}}

Setzer was thrown a bit by the sudden change from tears to the dark look Trixy shot his way, but he smirked anyway, mentally patting himself on the back for knowing she was full of crap. She was posturing, obviously playing it up for the crowd, trying to get under his skin. She had always been such a show boat, talking a big game but when it got down to it...

Her mad dash forward caught Setzy by surprise yet again, but he knew what she would aim for the moment she began to slide. She was going so fast that the Sharpedo only had time to do one thing: he let himself fall forward toward the ground. He landed in a push up position, and while his wrists stung from the impact the sharp kick to his rear hurt more. Setzy snarled and launched himself backward, pissed off all over again that she would dare go for an attack on his back. His most ticklish spot, of all the places to attack!!!

His opponent's kick causing him?her to lose momentum, combined with Setzer's vault backwards, resulted in the youth landing right on top of Trixy. He made sure to drop and dig one knee into her gut when he landed. Too furious for words, Setzer grabbed an arm and bit down, snarling loudly.

{{I posted the stats for Bite before, didn't I? Dark, accurate as hell, may cause occasional flinching, blah blah blah? Yeah, I think I did.... >3>
PS-I just realized... Kazuki kicked Setzer's butt... Literally! Get it? Get it...? Anyone...? No?... TuT}}
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:19 pm

Zori looked at battlefield with a bit of suprise in her eyes. "Wasn't she siting right there with that Furret boy?!"She looked around and she spotted Trixy still siting with that boy, but she couldn't find the other Zorua.
In a moment her ears changed direction and she turned her head right and looked at Callahan, who looked like he wanted to jump on battlefield. "Umm... Hy Callahan." Zori tried to hide her wounded tail. "Do you want to fight?? I can help you with all paperwork, if you want."She asked and waited for his response.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:35 pm

(Jeez the plot advanced so fast while I was away... D: I had wanted to fight too TTATT)
Although he was distracted by the commotion, Kipper eventually replied to Trixy's question "I'm not quite sure either. I'm from Sinnoh and we definitely don't have them there." He scratched his left ear gingerly. "On the bright side, you get to battle now!...Kinda" Suddenly Kipper's ears pricked up and he then turned his head in Callahan's direction. "Hey, Callahan's here. Maybe he knows what's going on?" Kipper stood up on his seat and waved in Callahan's direction.

(If Callahan fought Setzer, Callahan would cement his position as Kipper's idol)
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190
Region : Kanto

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:46 pm

"Oh no, you don't?" Trixy mumbled mildly. She watched in disdain as she broke down into tears, even though they were fake tears, Trixy thought she might actually cry, it was by far one of the most embarrassing things ever. She pulled on her baseball cap uncomfortably. She watched the battle stiffly, but slightly relieved when the impostor slickly slid under Setzer's legs, that's something she'd do, but then Setzer slammed right into him, she almost felt the pain. "Oh, this is to weird. I have to watch this, Kip, go say hi to Callahan if you want, maybe he'll watch too, I don't know." She was cemented in her seat staring wide eyed at the arena.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:16 pm

"Paperwork?" His ears honed in, then his head turned, on Zori. "What exactly is dis?" he questioned curiously. His ruby eyes fell onto her tail and he pursed his lips. Did that loudmouth do this? He was just about to ask when he saw Kipper wave. One hand removed itself from his pockets to give him a two fingered wave back, then he noticed Trixy next to him.

Wha..? He glanced from the battlefield, then back to the real Trixy, then back again to the one cowering under her hat. "She have a twin?" He murmured to himself as he cocked an eyebrow and gave an interested swish of his tail. The one on the field seemed far more girly than the one in the seat, so that much be the second one. Now he was very curious with what was going on.

((I'm going to seriously rofl if Setzy and Callahan get to fight. Biting is a turn on for both boys and is one of their attacks XDDD))
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

EXP : 165

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:10 pm

(A lot can go on when im asleep xDD)

As soon as Kazuki was kicked to the gut, Trixy's appearance turned to mist and faded to his own, back to the dark Zorua. He groaned, his arm bleeding, "Does it smell familiar, shark-boy~" he manged to spit out the words. Kazuki on the ground, Setzer on top of him? right? Still being bitten furiously, Kazuki remembered his weak spot, his back was totally exposed...with his tail, he reached out, like a snake, going into Setzer's shirt making him let go of his arm and probably rofl-ing xDD (If not he kicks him and jumps back.)

"A kick to the gut..and a bite to the arm.." Kazuki muttered, licking the drops of blood from his hand, he grinned and shot forward, he kicked Setzer in the gut, pinning him to the ground, and he too, bit down hard on the shark-boy's arm, even stronger than the Sharpedo. He winced, getting stung by rough skin...

((lol, ya you did ;p but i wont let you beat Kazuki so easily~
Foul Play, Att:95 Acc:100 PP:15 -It uses the opponent's strength. The higher the opponent's attack is, the greater the damage.
LMAO i see kazuki missed xDD or did he =u= ohoho/SHOT))
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:57 pm

"Wha?" Kipper responded to Trixy as he sat back down in his seat. He had been distracted by his eager waving. "Nah. I'll stay with you and ask him after. If that girl is your evil twin or something you need back up!" Kipper announced a bit too eagerly. This was all too exciting. Turning his attention back to the stadium, Kipper noticed that the fake-trixy was fading into another figure--that older zorua he saw earlier! "Trixy! Its that teacher-guy from earlier!" Kipper exclaimed, pointing out the obvious, while lightly tugging on her shirt. "Stuff like this never happens at home! Awesome!"
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190
Region : Kanto

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:19 pm

{{If Setzy and Callahan got into a bite-fight... *w* -W-Wait, gotta keep it PG on this forum! xDDDD
As for Kazuki, now he's the one on top of Setzer, ohohohoho~~~!~ /SHOTGUNNED}}

Kazuki's change into his normal form barely registered to Setzer. What snapped him out of his fury was the tail snaking across his sensitive skin where his tattoo was [size]omg that sounds so dirty TuT[/size]. He instantly shrieked with laughter, his eyes even tearing up as he spasmed onto the ground tittering. A voice deep in the far recesses of his mind cursed his inattentiveness. He had left himself exposed again, and if this continued he'd pass out from his own mirth.

And then Kazuki kicked, then bit him.

The attack was a double-edged sword, at least in Setzer's opinion. The con of it was that it HURT LIKE ALL HELL {{fortunately it's a dark move, or it would have been a hell of a lot worse xD}}, causing the Sharpedo to swear louder than ever. The pro of the attack was that the pain caused Setzer to snap out of his laughter and refocus his attention on the teacher biting down on his arm... as well as the blood. And it wasn't the smell of his own blood that caught his attention; no, Setzer's Sharpedo blood was easily discernible because it was overly salty, like sea water, and thinner, not at all appealing. It was Kazuki's blood that brought him back to his focused frenzy: there was a hint of sweetness, spiciness, and that delicious tang of iron running through that full, glorious blood. {{Dx}}

"...0.25% sulfur, 0.15% sodium, 0.15% chlorine, 0.05% magnesium, 0.0004% iron, 0.00004% iodine..." Setzer muttered aloud, a grin growing on his face, an almost fanatical gleam lighting up his eyes. He'd have to sacrifice his arm to pull what he planned off, but the older man was a wily trickster, and Setzer couldn't afford to let the guy get away with doing any more damage.

As his Zorua opponent was still biting down on his arm, Setzer had no problem flipping Kaz facedown. He quickly pinned the gijinka down with his knees (as awkward as a position as that was, what with his arm still in the other guy's jaws), grabbed Kazuki's tail, and bit down on it. Now Setzy had him pinned to the ground with his sneaky little tail trapped, and his back was far enough away that he didn't have to worry about Kazuki contorting himself to reach behind and tickle Setzer again (because hell, if anyone could do something that crazy, it'd be Kazuki 8'D). All he had to do was wait the nutjob out.

Setzer worried for a moment that he might pass out from the pain, but pushed the thought aside as he felt his heart racing in his chest as adrenaline flooded his veins. The pressure of his weight on top of his opponent, combined with him biting down on the tail, meant it was more likely Kaz would pass out first. Hopefully Kazuki didn't have any crazy, explode-y attacks in his arsenal.

{{Seriously, I hope he doesn't, because coming up with creative ways to keep my boy alive is getting freakin' difficult as hell. I'm wracking my brain here... I'm even having to resort to playing Tekken and stuff for inspiration! QuQ *sobsobsob*}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:02 pm

(i think im gonna cry...i wrote 2 paragrahs...and one back key and all gone OTL!!!! Now to retype everything TTATT)

(This battle could go on for a while since both are dark types xDD)

Kazuki let go of Setzer's arm, licking the shark's blood from his lips. Thanks to his blackglasses, the dark-type attack, combined with the super high attack of his foe probably hurt a whole lot more than normal. He could calculate his attack, Setzer had been fighting before him and was probably close to passing out from exhaustion. Now he was on the ground, his tail being bitten by the sharp chompers of Setzer, but it didn't hurt as much as he thought, "Nice try...but my tail is the strongest part of my body~" he muttered, but by the blood-lust glare in the shark's eyes, he probably didn't even hear him. There is a reason his tail is strong, but i can't say here lD/SHOT

But the Zorua was far from done, no, he still had one trick up his sleeve, the very one he said would leave the shark a laughing stock. His fellow students were here, the ones he'd see everyday...it was perfect. He pushed down on Setzy's head, his tail being crushed in the process, he wanted to concentrate...Kazuki's eyes started glowing to an icy blue color, then was outlined a faint pink, yes, he was using his ability...Illusion~

The stadium went dark, almost black...he was preparing a scene from not so long ago, then there was a light...fading in like an old movie, it was replaying a scene from the LaRousse City Department store. An elevator door opening...a PrismPika talking to a little kid...the little kid ran away in horror after seeing...Setzer jump towards the Yellow ranger...the expression Setzer had made, tackling the ranger into the elevator, the doors closing....but it didn't stop there, no, it went on....

Setzy squealed like a fan-girl as he snuggled tight against the yellow ranger, babbling incoherently at him...
"PrismPikaI'msuchabigfanIloveyouguyssomuchCanIhaveyourautographCanItakeapicture You'resoawesomeOneofmyfavoriteepisodesisofyouandPrismSquirtlebattlingagainstDigimaul'sminion DualMonstrowhenyouguyshadtoteamupandtakehimoutintheicecavesD'youremember D'youremembercanIkeepyouYou'resoamazingSayyourcatchphraseCanIkeepyou?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Finally inhaling, the Sharpedo pushed himself up and pinned the poor ranger's shoulders down to the elevator floor, changing their position from awkward to Suuuuuuuuuuper Awkwaaaaaaaaaard.
"PrismPika... Stay with me, forever. You have to. I...I need you." Setzer spoke solemnly, deadly serious...

The the illusion faded, leaving the crowd in utter silence...~ Kazuki's glowing eyes turned to normal, pushing the shark-boy's head away to release his tail..

(kekeke *w* Kazuki is evil~ oh, and taken right from the scene itself xDD)
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:23 am

{{It's a good thing Kaiser isn't here, because he would be so embarrassed for Setzer right now... QuQ... Setzer's pretty shameless about his obsession passion for the PokeRangers though, xD}}

His bite didn't seem to be having much of an effect, and while Setzer was content to wait, it seemed Kazuki wanted to try another one of his illusion tricks. Setzer let go of the teacher's tail as the illusion started, and he noted the glow of Kazuki's eyes as the scene on the field changed to play out what had been known after that day as the PokeRanger Incident. He watched with disinterest for a second of two, then let his senses zone in on Kazuki's blood scent once more. Since Kazuki was so focused on generating the illusion, Setzer let himself rise to prepare for his next attack. He didn't think he'd have much time for this one, so he rushed to take a few steps back, and launched himself into the air for a knee drop.

Not a moment too soon, the scene ended to complete and utter silence, as the audience was left confused by what had just played out. The incident had only been known by the people in the elevator (and the security guard who had been on shift watching the cameras at that time), as well as Daltov and Kaiser. While the few students here who knew Setzer might draw amusement from the scene that had just played out, most people were left baffled by the randomness of the illusory scenario.

Setzer quickly regained their attention though, because he landed right on top of Kazuki's chest just as the Zorua's eyes lost their glow, knees-first, and quickly followed up with a palm heel strike to the older man's temple. He made sure to shift one leg so that his ankle rested on the Zorua's tail, which would warn him of any movement from him and keep Setzer alert for any more sneak attacks (which would prompt Setzer to kick upwards, and into a very painful area). Now that his arm was free Setzer grinned. He had the guy pinned down again, and he knew what to expect of him now. These trickster types were all the same, when it got down to it...

"I got all day, PrismPika," he leered down at Kazuki.

{{I don't think this battle will take too long. Kaz has his shades, and Setzer's been leering at the guy plus he has his rough skin, so it's not like either one of them are doing the bare minimum of damage. 8'D}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:48 am

((ahaha, you just realllyyyy~ want to battle it out with callahan, huh~?) xD

"So you knew, fan-girl~" Kazuki growled, coughing blood as he was slammed to the ground by Setzer's knees. He relaxed his muscles, taking in the pain, he still had fight left in him, for a moment, it looked like he fainted, but quick as light, he spit his own blood forming in his mouth towards Setzer's eyes, blinding him. With his arms free, he grabbed onto the shark's neck, pulling him closer, "This is fun~ Im gonna devour you.." he half whispered, half growled into the sharpedo's ear. Being flexible for a guy, Kazuki lifted his leg to his chest and kicked Setzy off of him and jumped back, coughing out the extra blood. He lashed his bitten tail, drops of blood splattering the floor...

He glared at Setzer with a scary face, it was time for an all-out brawl. Running towards the shark he jumped high, towards the bright stadium lights and with the falling momentum, he landed a punch on Setzer's (somewhere on the body xDD;;)...and landed skillfully and kicked him right in the shark's area~

(He had used Foul Play again~ to its maximum xDD)
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:02 am

Zori first looked with a bit of surprise at that scene, played by Kazuki, and then grabed Callahans hand."C'mon, I will help you register and if Setzer will win this fight, you will be able to have a battle with him." She smiled and stood up slowly, her belly still hurted. Zori pointed the way to sign in counter where she and Setzer registered before the fight. "My friend would like to have a fight." She said when a women from registry looked at both of them
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:03 am

Callahan was pretty distracted by the scene taking place, from the form of Trixy taking the form of Kazuki, to the illusion playing out - which gave Callahan a start into his hyena giggles - and he didn't even notice his furred hand was grabbed until he was tugged towards the table. He stumbled a step and his tail bristled out, but he soon regained his balance to walk aside Zori.

Now he didn't believe it fair for Setzer to have gone from one fight to another (Since he didn't know he fought Zori as well) but this would be quite amusing and the chance Callahan wanted to knock the sharpedo's ego down a notch or two. Knowing him, if there was a fight, even while he was wounded he would take it, and Callahan was going to use that to his advantage. Plus, he grew up on fighting and dominance, and while his teeth were no where as sharp as Setzy's, the jaw strength was just as powerful and he had quickness to boot. This would be fun~

He nodded to the woman behind the counter and released Zori's hand to brush his black and silver hair from his eyes. Though when she passed him the paper and the pencil he turned to Zori with a bit of a sheepish expression. "Eh.. Zori, can you write meh name fer me?" He raised one balled hand to flex his furry, long clawed fingers, " 's pretty 'ard for meh ta use a normal pencil." At least while his claws weren't filed, and this wasn't one of them foot long thick pencils he could use.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:35 am

{{W-What are you talking about, me? No I don't, I just...>3> *Hides*}}

So, the shameless teacher still had some fight left in him after all. When he spit his blood in Setzer's face it stung no more than chlorine water when he first dove into a pool. The Sharpedo didn't let his guard down though, so when Kazuki pulled him down to murmur the threat in his ear they bumped foreheads only slightly. He let Kazuki kick him back; the action made it easier for him to rise without wasting energy, and allowed him time to blink Kaz's blood out of his eye. He licked his lips hungrily, enjoying the taste of a drop that had spattered on them. The Zorua was flinging blood everywhere, making Setzer so hungry he shivered in excitement.

Setzer's opponent shot him a dirty look, causing Setzer to grin back at him as he leered. So he decided to get serious, if only for a little bit... Setzer let his body relax a little as he took a defensive stance, and moved only slightly so that Kazuki's punch struck him on the toughened scar on his forehead. The pain in his gills flared up again as it joined the pain shooting across his eye, but it didn't swell shut or anything (yet), and besides, Arceus saw fit to give him a spare, right? Even so, it was more reflex and the muscle memory of his martial arts training that saved Setzer from the most brutal pain, as he shot one arm downward and diagonal to intercept the kick to his groin. He was very thankful he had been taught that basic block, because it had saved his *ahem* many times over the years (especially when he picked on girls, because a slap and a kick there is always the combo attack they would use xD). And hell, the attack only cost him his pinky and ring finger, no biggie. {{Actually Setzer, that would be a big deal, to normal people... QnQ}}

No longer worried about getting in trouble (with his sensei, though he should be), Setzer, decided to go all out as well. He smirked, despite hurting like hell, and balled up his good hand into a 'phoenix eye fist', which is an ordinary fist but with the middle finger raised a little out from the rest. Still in close proximity to Kazuki, Setzer didn't have to move much to slam his fist into the older man's temple. The temple was, after all, a pressure point that everyone knew, even the untrained. (The temple is the small area of soft flesh located to the side of the forehead.) Even a moderately hard strike to this area, using focused force, will knock your opponent unconscious.

Focused force basically means that you strike with a smaller surface area, thus focusing all the power of the strike onto a single spot. This was why Setzer used the 'phoenix eye fist' as opposed to a normal fist, though he may have gone too far not holding back his strength. Letting Kazuki crumple to the ground, Setzer took a few (very) weary steps back, and closed his throbbing eye for a few moment's respite. He snickered to himself, as he realized he was really getting fond over these Zorua folk. Both Zori and Kazuki were crazy as hell, willing to fight him, and had a surprising amount of strength n' talent. And if Zori grew up to fight like this guy... Well, Setzer was going to increase his training again, just in case.

{{Geez Setzy, if you love 'em so much why don't you marry 'em? Lolololololo- /SHOT}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:07 am

(haha alright alright, your too good a novelist, I didn't want my teacher to lose, but i'll give in, so I can see the dog kick the shark's butt >U>*...he better *,* go Callahan you better make that fish beg for mercy!!/SHOTDEAD))

Kazuki had covered his temple with his fist, he had escaped the worst of the shark's special punch but the impact still left him with a buzzing sound in his head. This shark was not gonna give-up, not gonna drop his guard for anything, the Zorua's energy was draining...and fast. "Getting serious, are we~?" he growled, shaking his head a bit, but only getting dizzier. He wasn't gonna give Setzer the benefit of seeing him faint, he was a teacher, and losing to a student was too much...but also going on with a stubborn guy like him could lead to death, and with all the blood coming out from both of them...death could turn to reality. He knew when to stop, he may have lost in the eyes of the viewers, but he knew that it wasn't a lost, in his eyes, it was just the beginning~

Kazuki stood up straight, wiping the blood from his mouth, "Hey...referee!" he called out to the Luxray, "Im done, I forfeit!" He looked at the Shark, then grinned, wondering if he would be pissed that he cut the battle short, "You've got strength kid, but do what you always do...and you'll end up dead~" he said as he walked to Setzer, a slight chuckle followed. He then took out 2 sitrus berries, flinging one towards the slightly open jaws of the Sharpedo and eating one himself as he passed the Shark, heading towards the exit...but he kept his guard up in case the shark decided the battle wasn't over till one of them fainted. He would be ready to defend himself...

(LOL xDD)
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:34 am

Zori noded and took the pen, she tiped all info and then she returned the papers to the women from registry. Then she looked at screen with a surprise, that the fight ended so fast."I thought that they will fight till one of them will end on ground." She said and then looked at Callahan with a grin."Please put him on fight with Setzer now."The women noded."He likes to bite and is quite fast, I didn't know when and he lifted me up be one hand and our fight was finished."She told and pointed elevators out. "I hope you will show us some nice fight."
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:04 pm

Callahan grinned, baring a set of elongated fangs, and a hyena giggle escaped through them for a second. "Bitin' 'm not worried about, I quite like it~ 'n speed, 'slong as we're on ground I can best him. Now 'a wouldn't go about fighting him in ta water, 'ed eat me alive." He then nodded to the woman behind the counter and then to Zori, in gratitude that she filled out his form and didn't taunt him about his inability with a damned pencil. "T'ank you, Zori, fer ta help and the info."

The grin then returned as his ruby eyes followed up the stage and onto the bloodied battleground to where Setzer was. Though he wasn't about to hop on up there, best to give the boy a breather, aye? But that devilish, competitive gleam remained in his eyes as he looked over the sharpedo boy. He knew his abilities, his weakness (Though, sadly, Callahan would never tickle him in a fight despite the Narrator poking him to do so ;___;), and despite blood being spilt which would aid Setzy's bloodlust, Callahan was a ball of unused energy ready to run.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:02 pm

{{N-N-No, Kazuki, I was just kidding, I dun want Setzer to fight Callahan now, come baaaaaack!!! QAQ I'm not a novelist, I swear, I just have good luck stringing together an exorbitant amount of random words sometimes is all! It's just luck, really!!! *Sobs and looks at Setzer* I'm sorry ol' boy, but... You're about to be pwned. Pwned like a n00b. I'll miss you.
Setzer: =____= ....I hate you all.}}

Setzer must have been more hurt than he realized, because in a blink Kazuki had blocked him, taunted him, forfeited the fight, tossed him a berry, and was walking away. The Rekuza student blinked, flabbergasted, for a good few seconds before he realized that the growl growing was coming from none other than himself. The growl grew into a snarl as Setzer's rage filled him once more. That bastard! Setzy wouldn't let things end like this!!!

He charged after Kazuki, determined not to let the Zorua escape, but was brought to the ground by a battle tower attendant, a Rhyperior gijinka who hung around just for moments like these. He nodded to the Luxray judge before tossing Setzer over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and carrying him back to the rest area, Setzer screaming like a lunatic the entire time.

The attendant chuckled when he lowered the fuming Sharpedo on the bench in the rest area, and pulled out a FA box to bandage Setzy's broken fingers. "You gotta lotta spunk kid, but if you wanna make it all the way through seven fights, you're gonna need to reel it in some, y'know?" He chortled even more when Setzer shot him a particularly nasty silent look, the gijinka's voice a deep somewhat gravelly boom. "Don't get me wrong, the crowd loves you. You've got a real fighter's spirit, eh? Not just chomps and bubbles like most of yer' kind that swing through here. You kinda remind me of an old champ that used to fight around here, fellow by the name of Massimo. He was colder than most of your kind, a calculating, apathetic brute of a guy..."

Setzer let the guy ramble on as he got patched up, wincing only in the slightest as that name was spoken. His gaze fell to the bench and he kept his scowl locked down, studying the texture with the intensity of an artist. The man eventually left Setzer to freshen up before his next match (another challenger already?! -3-). The young punk splashed his face to wash up, keeping his eye closed because it was all but useless now anyway, and would be until the swelling in his gills went down. He glared down at the splint on his fingers and huffed. "End up dead, bah! As if you'd know, ya damn teacher... I'll get ya next time, mark my words, ya cheatin' bastard..." {{Even though he technically won, he's such a sore loser... T^T}} He kept muttering darkly to himself as he waited to be called. He would not let the next one escape, not for anything...

{{G-D it, Setzy needs a hug... QnQ}}

Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:08 pm

(hahah~~ awww you poor boy~ I'll hug you! *wears protective gear* lol, he can attack Kazuki anytime, just you know, don't kill him QuQ)

Kazuki heard a vicious snarl, turning around to see Setzy charge at him with a crazy look in his eye, he knew the stubborn brute wouldn't let it go. He got to his serious fighting position, like a fox, on all fours, getting ready to defend. But then the guard jumped Setzer...Kazuki grinned, "haha~ Nice try kid, I'll see ya around...you can count on it~" was his last, taunting words as the floor beneath him lowered, exiting the battle field...

As soon as Kazuki was out of view, he collapsed on his butt, sighing loudly. "Damn, my whole body hurts!!" he turned a bit, holding his poor tail, "and...my tail!! ohhh my poor little tail!!! its ruined! look at these teeth marks! oh you poor thing!" he cried out, hugging his chewed up tail. But as soon as the floor stopped, he straightened up! And a nurse came to get him, gesturing him to the healing room. The Zorua followed her gratefully.

"Oh what a magnificent battle Mr.Kazuki!" The nurse, a chancey gijinka of course, chirped. It seemed like she knew him, and he knew her, he had lived in this city for quite a while and battled here a lot. "A pity you lost, but I haven't seen you this tattered since you were 17, ahh~ a lovely battle indeed!" The Chancey added. Kazuki grinned, "Im glad you think so, though it looks like the boy was ready for more," he laughed then winced, "mm, that kid sure got me good, he'll have a tough time in the next battle..." They reached the healing room, kazuki sat down, getting himself examined, then bandaged up. "You better take care of your tail, don't move it too much, there's a crack in the bone, but it'll heal in a couple of weeks," Chancey commented, letting the Zorua leave. "Thanks~! I'm gonna head back to the arena, I don't want to miss the next fight, you know," he said, leaving through the door and into the elevator...

(haha, aw you knew Callahan was coming for you~ >833)
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:57 pm

(Dal wouldn't let Trixy give Setzer a hug! xD)

Trixy twiched at the conclusion of the battle, it was even better than the last, she snapped out of her trance and sidewise glanced at Kipper, "Very. Awesome. I wanna kill some one now. " She felt a little hyped up, not quiet enough to storm down there and punch Setzer in the face. She didn't want to fight Kipper, he was just to adorable. Hey, Kip you think that teacher fellow would be up for another battle?" She looked around, she wanted to say hi to her good friend Callahan, but he had vanished, she frowned. Maybe Zori would compete in a double battle with the teacher fellow, she wanted Kipper to be on her team though. She walked into the registration room (assuming Kip came with her) and saw Zori and Callahan, how perfect. She waved at Zori, and pitched the idea to her, if she didn't want to be on the strangers team Trixy said she would, then she asked the attendant if the 'Fellow who looked like her a minute ago' was ready for another fight while awaiting Zori's answer.
(Only a motor mouth like Trixy could ask all those questions at the same time. :P)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:21 pm

Walking out the elevator, Kazuki spotted the group of students by the register, he saw Trixy and walks to her. He looked pretty much healed, still low in HP and his tail was useless, but good. "Hey, thanks for the look, it seemed to rile up shark-boy in a way~" he blinked, observing the Nidorina, she didn't seem like the bad-girl type, but looks can be deceiving. He saw Zori and his attention was quickly drawn to her. "Hello, Im Ryouta Kazuki~ Didn't think I'd see another Zorua here~" he said, a grin plastered on his face. "You fought really well with that monster kid! hahah"

(LOL didn't think anyone would want to battle Kazuki xDD)
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:31 am

(Two Zorua in one team, quite nice idea XD)

"Ummm... I'm Kitsunagi Zori... "She grabed her tail and blushed a bit."But your battle was much better, I was no threat for Setzer, he is just to strong, but you've got a big chance to win, so I don't know why you finished the fight." Zori looked at Kazukis face and then lowered her look, blameing herself for talking to much without thinking what she is even saying.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:46 am

((Psh, Callahan wasn't coming until I got the PM to bring him over >_> Plus, he might gain a little respect in Setzy's eyes, so this is totally worth it~ -Cuddles Setzy-
Callahan: "Sorry, already made him nosebleed by just flexing, I'm afraid he'll faint if I hug him." >_> ))

Callahan smiled when he realized just how many people were here to battle, and while he would of loved to watch the upcoming double battle.. his eyes were focused on the grounds for his own. He nodded quietly to each that approached, then trotted his way up to the battleground, tail swishing excitedly behind him.

Setzy had gone off, or technically was dragged off, so he was still out of sight for now. This gave Callahan a chance to prepare. Seeing as he's already torn up one shirt in the forest, and he knew this sharpedo would tear this one up in a matter of seconds (oh hohoho~), he slipped out of it and tossed it down onto the bench beside the ground. Which a stretch of his back, his solid black hyena pack tattoo over his right shoulder glistened in the fake lighting of the grounds. His long white ears remained perked, listening for when the footsteps of his opponent would be heard. Until then, he continued to do his regiment of stretches.

This is going to be fun~
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:10 am

(LOL ya, we all knew Callahan was coming cuz of the note xD
ahaha, he sure is full of himself >u>;)

"Nah~ The guy is not that strong, Im sure he's done in the next battle~" Kazuki commented, his eyes gleamed. "And anyway, knowing when to throw in the towel isn't the same as losing. Sure, I could have gone on, but the poor shark didn't seem to want to back down~" he chuckled, "So I let'him have this one, he did have a lot of guts, I'd say he might even try to kill me~ hahah~~" He wasn't scared, or intimidated by the Sharpedo, nah, he just found him interesting and kinda adorable...in a strange...unthinkable way...(I dunno what goes on in that man's head >u>;)

Not knowing about the double battle, he was ready to walk back to the arena, "Zori, wanna watch Setzer get his butt kicked??" he asked her, grinning with excitement.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:06 am

"Yeah."Zori anserw happily and then looked a Trixy."Oh, Kazuki, do you have some power left? Trixy is here with a Furret-boy and they seem to be waiting for an oportunity to have a fight. Maybe we can have a double battle?" Her eyes where jumping from Nidorinas face to older Zoruas. Zori ears where layed down and her tail waged rapidly when she waited for their anserw.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next