PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle Tower

+17
Daichi Endo
Kim Tae Hee
Emily
Lyon
RyanDrifff
Mikel Newth
Vince
Sadie
Gabriel.
Shawn D.
mitsuki
Callahan O'Connell
Setzer
Zori
~Trixy-*
Nero Amherst
Kazuki
21 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Battle Tower - Page 7 Empty Re: The Battle Tower

Post  Kazuki Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:26 am

((Im gonna take the reigns and assume the day is officially over~ at least 2 weeks have passed (RP-wise) and you can go ahead and start a new journey~ or battle or something xDDD and ima assume Akira brought my little Zorua home <3))
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:28 pm

Zori finished all paper works and waited for information about her battle, as a lady said now there where none to have a fight with her. So she was siting on a bench and looking around curiously.
"I hope someone will apear quickly, I don't like to wait." She said to herself and sighed. The little Zorua tried really hard not to play with her Pokegear.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Mon May 02, 2011 3:32 pm

{{There isn't enough action here in the battle tower! Or in the forums in general... |C So Bam! I'm reviving this shiz! /brick'dforbeingghetto}}

Setzer swaggered slowly into the Battle Tower, a dark blue hoodie pulled low over his face (though it did nothing to hide the telltale dorsal fin sticking out from the top). He was feeling surlier than ever, what with that damn promotional event going on right now... It was bed enough having to hear about everyone positively gushing over the chance to model and show up on the cover of a snooty magazine, and having to listen to Daltov giggle over all of the women (and men) dressing up like maids and/or butlers and parading around him, hoping to win his favor....

...But somehow, for some unexplainable reason, Setzy himself had gotten suckered into helping out. Oh, sure, his father's company was involved, but why in the hell did he have to dress up too?!? And why in Arceus's name was he being listed as one of the potential models to pose with for that damned cover shoot?!?!? He wasn't even an actual model?!?!?! That one time didn't count, damn it!!!

The young Sharpedo was in such a sour mood over the entire affair that he didn't even feel like bashing someone's face in, as crazy as that sounds. No, he came here as a spectator (for once). Walking over to one of the sign-in counters, Setzy flopped lazily onto it and looked over at the attendant, his cheek partially mashed into the counter. "Anything interestin' goin' on, Lady? Double battle, someone fightin' a champion, somethin' bloody? C'mon, I'm in a sore mood, and I need to see some damn action."

The Milotic attendant, who had been conversing with the Rhyperior who usually preceded battles, chuckled behind her hand. "What's this, you actually don't want to battle? And you know you're not allowed at the more violent battles anymore, not with your natural bloodlust, silly boy~!"

The Rhyperior laughed, hands on his hips. "Heheheh, what's wrong spunky, bad day? Usually when you come around here you're ready and rearin' to go for a good half-dozen battles, at least. You're starting to get a pretty impressive reputation around here, so why aren't you fighting today?"

"Uuuuuugh, I'm just watchin' today, ya damn titan. I'm in a piss-poor mood and I wouldn't be able to concentrate, and if I can't concentrate I'll end up tearin' someone apart. So, just watchin' today. Who's on the list?"

{{*Uses her mind powers to lure people into this topic~~~~........*7* *}}
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Mon May 02, 2011 4:25 pm

((I was gonna post here, wanting to bring Ren to the Forums but didn't really know how hmm... but ya, need more action in here Q7Q~))

Kazuki and his best friend Ren walked into the battle tower, the Zorua teacher wanted to battle, having his eye on that Focus Band, he liked collecting items and brought Ren here to fight. But Ren, a tall handsome young man with long red and black hair was only interested in the library on the top floor. With them was a little Zorua pokemon, riding atop of Kazu's head. Ren had brought her with him from the safari zone and gave her to Kazuki to care for.

"Aw geeze, come on Ren, one battle! Pleaseee!!" Kazuki begged as they got on the elevator, going up to the registration area. "You know I don't battle, I'd rather eat a Wailord than battle at the freakin tower!" Ren shot back.

"Gah! So mean!!" Kazuki whined, fake tears in his eyes, making Ren twitch. When they reached the next floor, the teacher's nose reacted, he smelled something familiar~ Yes A scent he knew oh too well. He looked about, spotting Setzer talking to two others. Ren followed his gaze and narrowed his eyes when he spots the boy that was Kazuki's mate.

"SETZERRR~~~!!!!"
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Mon May 02, 2011 8:56 pm

{{REN~~~!!! *Fangirls* /brick'd}}

Setzer, the Milotic at the registry counter, and the Rhyperior attendant all looked up when they heard someone loudly calling out the Sharpedo's name. A few others looked around as well, beginning to smile and nudge each other. No doubt they thought the unruly youth was here to fight...

"Isn't that the Zorua who got you all sorts of furious your first time here, Spunky?" the battle attendant asked, scratching his head.

"Who, Kazuki? Yeah, that's him. Damn perv's my boyfriend now, but mark my words: I'll beat him in a fight someday..." Setzy slide off the counter and ambled towards Kazuki and Ren, blithely ignoring the surprised looks he was getting from the two battle tower workers. He shot a disinterested glance over at Ren, then cocked an eyebrow at his Zorua lover when he reached him.

"What're ya doin' here, eh? Don't get enough fightin' at yer school?"

{{Urgh, I had more to write, but I totally forgot the rest.... oTL}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Mon May 02, 2011 11:41 pm

{{lol xDD~~ <3}}

Kazuki's nose wrinkled, scenting someone else familiar to him, another Zorua nearby but he couldn't quite see her in this crowd, he looks at Setz, sparkles in his eyes, it has been some time since they were last together. "We get lots of fights at Teokis but only the Battle Tower can really satisfy me~" the teacher grinned, the little Zorua on his head cooed in agreement. Ren looked over Setzer as though he was analyzing him, his arms crossed, he would rather not pick a fight but also rather not get close to him. It was a wonder how Kazuki could pick a rough looking guy like Setzer, Ren had thought Kaz was crazy.

"Oh oh~! Here!" Kazuki grabbed Ren's arm happily, "This is Ren, he's my best friend in the whole world~ <3"

Ren wanted to leave at that moment, but might as well say hello, he was Kazuki's lover after all... "Hi..." was all he could say, he never liked the look of this guy but he was a sharpedo, and he knew well that these were loyal type pokemon and would probably never betray a comrade. But he still had this uneasy feeling...
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue May 03, 2011 1:04 am

((I had had to change Zori attacks))

Zori rosed her head, she smelled two familiar scent. "Setzer and Kazuki!" She said to herself and went to them, she hoped that one of them would like to have a battle. When the little Zorua reached them, she stoped and looked at the Pokemon standing near Kazuki, she never saw him before.

"Umm... Hy all!"
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue May 03, 2011 8:28 pm

Trixy always looked like a hot mess when loitering about the battle tower. Gym shorts, a hoodie and a tank top underneath. Her hair was in a curly unruly pile on her head. Even though she had a pretty little doll face, she looked mean. She was reclined in a seat waiting for a battle to start or to get a notification there was one for her to take place in. Trixy had already registered for the day. She had a box of popcorn and was looking a bit like a slob. She shot glares at about anyone who tried to sit around her.

(I have a new move set for her it's just not on her app yet.)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Shawn D. Tue May 03, 2011 9:09 pm

After Shawn, a simisage gijinka, unpacked his stuff, he went to the battle tower. He was itching to fight when he first got here. He wore his green vest jacket, green martial arts pants and no shirt, just some bandages from a fight before he got here. He thought it covered enough. He walks barefooted since shoes were a waste of time and uncomfortable. He finished his ensemble with his favorite green bandana. When he got there, he was amazed at the technology and people in the building. He was never this anxious to fight before.

Shawn ran to the front desk to fill out the paperwork and waited for a match. However, being as stubborn and energetic as Shawn, he ran into someone on his rampage.

Shawn: I'm so sorry.* helping the person up* I was waiting but got impatient and I started to ran aimlessly. I'm sooooooo sorry.
Shawn D.
Shawn D.

EXP : 21

http://redtiger263.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Tue May 03, 2011 9:34 pm

The young Borgia narrowed his eyes as Ren until they were mere slits, as if he was looking through the young Zoroark. He remembered Kazuki talking about this guy... but all he really remembered was that this dude was a neat freak. He also had long girly hair, and sort of struck Setzer as a pansy {{oTL}}. "Ren, eh? The one that looks after Kazuki n' stuff? Yeah, hi, or whatever..."=_=

Another voice easily recognized was Zori's, and Setzer looked back over his shoulder to spot the young Zorua heading towards them. "A-Cup, good to see ya. Ya here to battle?" He crossed his arms with a smirk, wondering if maybe he might get to see a good show after all, something that would cheer him up. With these two nutty Zoruas around, things were bound to get interesting.

...Suddenly out of nowhere, a green blur plowed straight into Ren, knocking the model-like Zoroark over. Setzer began cackling under his breath; he found amusement in the misfortune of others when he was in a bad mood, and this was no exception. "Nice..."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shawn D. Tue May 03, 2011 9:54 pm

Shawn: please forgive me. I'm new here. I attend Teokis High School. I'm sorry for running into you. I have a short attention span. I was here to battle to get used to the place. However I'm still waiting for a challenge.

Shawn with his head down walks away from the zoroark gijinka. Feeling sad, he goes to a vending machine to calm his nerves. Sooner or later he will have his match in this new place.
Shawn D.
Shawn D.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Wed May 04, 2011 4:32 am

((KJHJGJKKHGHGDF!!! Setzer/Eterna you so meannnn QAQ XDDDDDDDDDDDD))

Kazuki looked at Setzer and Ren, the little Zorua on his head mimicked him, he felt this wasn't going to go well, he knew Ren would disapprove of Setzer right away, but he hoped they could at least try to get along....he sighed, the little Zorua echoing him. And suddenly out of no where, a green blur knocked Ren over, he was pretty surprised Ren had let his guard down.

"Ah no, its fine..." Ren said to the little Simisage boy as he was helped up, he felt annoyed that he got distracted with Setzer's attitude, his battle technique may not be first class, but he could dodge almost any attack. He brushed off the dust from his clothes. "Ah! Ren you alright?" Kazuki asked, though his attention was towards Shawn, 'Energetic young fellow~' his gaze was mostly towards Shawn's body but quickly snapped out of it when the Zorua atop his head cooed out. "Ahaha~ Alright, hush now Suki~" he said, then finally turned to Zori, "hey Zori-chan~" Ren stood by, eyeing the elevator, he just wanted to get to the libary, and he dreaded every minute he had to stand here with some Sharpedo and people he didn't know.

Suki looked at Setzer with a wide grin on her, she cooed out and hopped onto Setzer's shoulder, sniffing him thoroughly. Kazuki looked at them and only hoped Setz wouldn't harm the baby pokemon. "hehe~ That's Suki-chan, She's a baby from the Safari zone near Lilycove~" he said, then turned back to Zori, "You here to battle again?" he asked, Zori was his partner the last time he saw her here, he had wondered what it would be like to fight another Zorua. "Oh~ and this here is Ren," he added, gesturing to his buddy. "Uh, Hi..." Ren said, not feeling as uncomfortable since Zori was his pre-evolved form, but he would still rather walk away...he sighed mentally.

((Alot of students had to change their moveset ^^))
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed May 04, 2011 10:07 am

Zori first looked carefully at Ren then she turned her eyes at Kazuki and grabed his hand."Will you battle with me?"She asked."I'm waiting here for almost an hour and noone wanted to fight with me. Please Kazuki, please." Maybe she was begging, but she really didn't like to wait, she even didn't pay to much attention to Setzer, when there was an opportunity to have really nice battle that won't end in hospital.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Wed May 04, 2011 11:08 am

{{LMAO, Setzer's only good at putting people in the hospital, I'll never let him battle in the tower again.... TT7TT *Still has the same moveset she gave Setzer when she created him*
And how does he always manage to attract adorable little Pokemon??? Does he smell like berry bushes or something? /shot}}

Setzer grimaced when the little Zorua jumped on his shoulder, and picked her up so he could look her over with a frown. "Safari Zone, eh...?" He poked Suki-chan in the belly and shook his head. "Is she supposed to be nothin' more than a ball of fluff...???"

Zori seemed so desperately excited to battle today, more so than Setzy had ever seen anyone else in this city. He wondered what had gotten her so worked up, or if she was normally like this. The young punk glanced over at Kazuki while he held Suki and poked her in the belly, wondering if the Teokis teacher would agree to a match. In all honesty, he would take what he could get. Setzer just wanted to see someone battle...
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shawn D. Wed May 04, 2011 12:50 pm

After getting his lemonade from the vending machine, he over heard the group with the zoroark in it. A little Zoroa wanted to battle and had the same result like him. His lemonade was still half full when he returned to the group. He ran up to the Zoroa and asked her.

Shawn: Hi I'm Shawn Daison. I'm 15 and currently lives at the Teokis high school campus. I overheard you wanted a battle. Would you like to battle me?

Shawn wanted to battle so bad and hopes the answer is yes.
Shawn D.
Shawn D.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Wed May 04, 2011 4:54 pm

{{Oh nooo~~~ he has something better~~~/shot))

Suki giggled as her belly was poked, but then glared at Setzy for calling her a furball, but giggled once again as she was ticklish. Kazuki was just about to answer Zori, he really did wanted to fight, but a one on one with a student would be unfair, but he still really wanted to battle. When suddenly that Simisage that bumped into Ren came back, asking Zori to battle him instead. QAQ! He was one of his students and he would be a much more fair fight, so he had to give in. "Well, I guess this guy would be a better match right?" he said, feeling a bit down because he had lost the chance for a good opponent and the chance for that prize.

Ren then whispered into Kazuki's ear, changing his expression to a more worried one. "I know..." he murmured, taking Suki from Setzer's hands. "We're going to the Library on the top floor, I'll see you later ya?" Kazuki told Setzy as Suki relaxed herself atop the Zorua's head. Then he and Ren turned to the elevators, Kazuki turned back to speak to Zori and Shawn, "I'll watch your fights from the screens, good luck you two~" he smiled and waved at Setz then turned back to the elevators~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Shawn D. Wed May 04, 2011 6:58 pm

(finally got the color text down XD)

Shawn and Zori both are getting ready to battle. They enter the elevator that lead to the battle area. Shawn was nervous but excited to battle in this new environment. The elevator was half way there to the battle area.

Shawn:Yeah this will be so much fun. I'm going to battle hard.

The elevator reached the battle area.

Shawn: Get ready. I give you the first move.
Shawn D.
Shawn D.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu May 05, 2011 1:35 am

Zori looked carefully around the arena, as she remembered the place was plane, but as always it was better for her. She looked up at screens where her gace and face of her opponent appeared then she looked at the judge.

"I hope you are ready for the battle." The Infernape said and the clock appeared on screens.

"3...2...1... GO!"

Zori jumped forward with her full speed, she was fighting the grass type this time and she knew that he might be hard to defeat. When she was close enough the hard , pointed and sharp claws appered on her hands. The little Zorua used her scratch attack aiming carefully, to make as much demage as possible. After that she jumped quickly back and observed carefully her opponent.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Thu May 05, 2011 10:54 am

{{Wow, suddenly everything's moving along so quickly.... 8'D}}

Setzer frowned as Kazuki took Suki away walked away with Ren, but shrugged. How like a teacher, to prefer reading books over watching a battle. Meh. {{He's the PE teacher, dummy. oTL}} Zori and the hyper monkey were already on their way to the battle arena, so Setzy shook his head and decided to go grab a seat. He was getting restless with all of the waiting anyway.

Flopping into a front row seat over-looking the battle arena, Setzy was surprised when the Milotic who was running the front desk sat down beside him. "Lady? Shouldn't ya be workin'?"

The pink-haired gijinka giggled. "I'm on lunch break; Eclair is watching the counter right now. You seemed a bit lonely wandering in here without your boyfriend, so I thought I'd sit with you for a bit~.." Lady giggled behind her hand, a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

Setzer rolled his eyes as the countdown timer for the battle reached zero. "I did not. Yer probably just here because Kyelter's busy attendin' the match. Now be quiet n' watch."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shawn D. Thu May 05, 2011 1:35 pm

Shawn tried to watch the small Zoroa. He made sure she misses. However he underestimated her speed and he got scratched.

Shawn:I like you. This is going to be fun.

Shawn then ran towards Zori. And prepares his move. He gets closer and shows the Zoroa a real scratch looks like.

Shawn:can you dig this? FURY SWIPES!!!!

Shawn then jumpes away and tries to see how much damage he gave. He still sees the Zoroa still standing. Shawn then grins and is happy that his opponent is tough.

Shawn:this is going to be fun
Shawn D.
Shawn D.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Fri May 06, 2011 1:38 am

After a fight with Kipper Zori knew how to take Furry swipes attack. The little Zorua grined, she thought that it is good time to make some tricks, her eyes glowed light blue and all battle field was covered with mist, but after few seconds the mist dissapeared and sorounding changed drasticly into fire type battle field. Zori giggled, even if it won't work perfectly it will scare a bit that grass type monkey guy.
The lttle Zorua dashed once more jumping between fires and when she was near Shawn she jumped high and claws appered once more on her hands, but this time it where five really quick scratches, the Furry Swipe attack.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Shawn D. Fri May 06, 2011 9:16 am

shawn was surprised from the field of fire but it did not phase him. He experienced a fire field after the explosion that occurred near his town with his parents. However, Shawn did not see the little zoroa before she attacked him.

Shawn:Ouch. Okay. Lets take it up a notch.

Shawn then ran as fast as he can to reach Zori. However he was not going to swipe her. He faked the swipes, jumped in the air and ranged his attack.

Shawn: Seed Bomb!!!!

The attack was a direct hit on the Zoroa. The illusion then faded into the regular battle field.
Shawn D.
Shawn D.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Fri May 06, 2011 10:16 am

Zori knew that Shawn will use some kind of grass type atatck, and this one really hurt. The little Zorua fell on battle ground and lieing on it she knew that it is impossible to make quick attacks and to run away after them, because he is able to hit her with Seed Bombs. So the only way to win this battle is hand to hand fight and as she thought she quickly made that.
After few seconds she appeared before Shawn, hiting him with a kick and after that she used Furry Swipes once more.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Shawn D. Fri May 06, 2011 1:03 pm

Shawn prepared himself for anything. After getting another attack from the dying down smoke, Shawn bleed a little.

Shawnhehe I respect you as a fighter. As soon as this is over want to get some ice cream, it's on me.... But only if you win...

Shawn lept in the air and used the momentum from the drop to power his attack. Shawn then let out a final attack on the Zoroa.
Shawn D.
Shawn D.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat May 07, 2011 1:03 am

(Zori won't let you win this battle XD)

"And I will win this battle." Zori said and quickly turned around, even without looking where the Shawn was, she was preapered to finish the fight. She jumped forwared to avoid any attack from Simsage. The little Zorua looked at the backs of her opponent and used the Scratch attack.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next