PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LaRousse City Department Store

+9
Nero Amherst
Callahan O'Connell
Shiki
Zori
RyanDrifff
Kazuki
mitsuki
~Trixy-*
Setzer
13 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

LaRousse City Department Store - Page 5 Empty Re: LaRousse City Department Store

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:49 am

Trixy browsed the selection, all these shoes are to big! The only footwear they have in my size is ice skates, does that even count? I don't think Rezuka even has a skating rink! Useless store! "Excuse me ma'am." She tapped a sales person on the shoulder, "I need a pair of cleats and track shoes with Rekuza colors, and you don't appear to have any in my size. How often do you get new shipments in?" The sales person stared at Trixy drolly like they were wondering why she was in her or even bothering them, "We always keep sizes stocked that we know will sell so if you have abnormally large feet you'll have to special order and the special order fee is about 200 for two pairs of shoes and the cleats are 70, and the track shoes are 80." Trixy looked at the sales person for a few minutes trying to ignore the 'large foot' comment. "Do I look like I'm made of money!? That is the most ridiculous fee I've ever heard of in my life! And for your information I wear a size 6!" She took a deep breath, "Okay, say I'm a coach and I need to order these shoes for one of my students I'm assuming I wouldn't have to pay that fee?" "Well obviously your not, so why bother asking, are you gonna pay the fee or quit wasting my time, and I think your clothes answer that money question for ya, sweet cheeks." The furret girl replied impatiently. Trixy was so temperamental this was beyond pushing her buttons. "I'd like to speak with the manager. How bout that sweet cheeks?" The sales person rolled her eyes and walked off, and mumbled underneath her breath. Trixy wanted to beat her, but instead waited for her to fetch the manager.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

LaRousse City Department Store - Page 5 Empty Re: LaRousse City Department Store

Post  Kazuki Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:42 pm

Kazuki tilted his head at the hand in front of him, he looked at Shiki, yes~ very cute~ he smiled, taking his hand with both his own. "Im Kazuki~" he introduced himself casually, not letting go of shiki's hand. "hehe how about you and me go someplace...quiet~" he suggested, his old habit returning to him, until Ryan entered his vision.

"Uh...I mean...all of us?" he added, he didn't want to get in trouble with the school, not now anyways~ Still a bit too soon he thought with a grin. "What do ya say~?"
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:27 pm

The boys walked into the game shop first, and Setzer had to admit (to himself, of course), that he was impressed. It was larger than many of the other shops, and with good reason. There were various sections for both traditional and digital games; board games, toys, model sets, video games and peripherals, and all that jazz. There were even books over in one section, devoted to all of the previously named hobbies.

Setzer immediately made a bee-line to the section with models, and studied them closely. He preferred giant mecha and ships to the traditional car models, though he also loved to splurge on the race space-related models. He spotted one, a replica space freighter from a popular novel, and grinned as he realized it was the last. He grabbed that one and a couple of mechs from different shows, and wandered over to the video game section.

Kaiser was already there, browsing around for some new fighting game that recently came out. Daltov was standing off to one side, flirting with what no doubt would be more fangirls. Setzer rolled his eyes and sighed, moving towards the PC games. Might as well, since he only had his laptop right now. "Oy Kai, anything good come out that you know of?"

Kai looked back over his shoulder and huffed thoughtfully, his brilliantly red eyebrows furrowed as he pondered. "Well... That one near the top's pretty new Boss, and I heard it's pretty popular. Oh, and pretty much everything on the second shelf is awesome, so take your pick..."
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:17 am

"sure, game shop, here we go!" replied mitsuki with a smile while following zori to a game shop. she was still a bit blushing from the people at the mall intense stare at her. mitsuki walk to video game section, searching for any fun games she can play at her dorm. suddenly, she found herself staring at someone familiar. HUH?! is that him? 'fish face' with his friend? no, maybe i'm seeing things. but i'm sure it is fish face. but, but.. uhn... "uuhn.. what to do now ?" said mitsuki with low voice, still staring at the 'someone'
mitsuki
mitsuki

EXP : 76
Region : everywhere

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:26 am

Zori laughed."So Neko-chan is some kind of game freak." She picked up game figures she ordered and disapeared in adventure game section when she noticed Daltov flirting with gigleing fangirl. "I will never understand mens." Zori thought and come back to looking for something nice to play.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:40 pm

Setzer could honest-to-goodness hear his mind splintering as one girl Daltov flirted with giggled her high-pitched giggle yet again. Seriously, was she some sort of Bidoof, chittering about like that?! He turned towards his close friend and snapped, "Will you quit trying to lure those girls into a dark alley so you can tentacle-rape them, ya damned hentai perv, and get over here already?!" His outburst had the desired effect, because both Daltov and the girls froze, fell completely silent, and moved away from each other slowly. The Tentacruel gijinka moved down the aisle but instead of focusing his embarrassed anger on Setzer, he turned it on Kaiser, who was hunched over a row of video games, shaking as he laughed.

"Ah, Boss..." Dal began in a quiet voice, his face still deeply red. "I-"

"Yeah yeah, I know already, yer birthday is on Valentine's Day. Sucks for you, but at least it's after a weekend." Setzer knew that wasn't at all what Dal was about to say in the least, but he had (believe it or not) said worse and gotten away with it. There were perks to being friends with someone for ten years. He continued, "So, when that particular weekend rolls around, you and Kai are gonna be here again, and we'll celebrate. Whad'dya wanna do?"

Daltov's pout disappeared instantly, replaced by a stunning grin that knocked most girls off of their feet. "Karaoke! We have to do karaoke!"

Setzy bit back a groan. He had expected that answer, it was the same thing every year, but... He still hated singing, even if it was just them goofing around. Oh well... "...Fine. We'll karaoke again... You are so lucky you guys are my best friends..."He continued to grumble to himself as he shifted his models to one hand and grabbed a couple of games off of the shelf.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:34 pm

As the manager, a large balding man, approached Trixy she looked as displeased as possible. "Oh! I recognize you." The man waged his finger and smiled at her. She frowned even more at him, what kind of a nut job is he, he's never seen her before in his life. "No one save you money like this King! Your the little nidoran that used to be on the McClellan Company commercials." As if it were possible for Trixy to look even more displeased her smart mouth just couldn't remain shut any longer, "Yes, I'm his daughter, that would be why I was on that commercial. Now can we please discuss the scam your running? 200 is a little steep dontcha think?" She narrowed her eyes at him. He replied cheerful as ever. "Don't worry about it, McClellan bought our company out about 3 months ago, show me some ID the special fee is 10 bucks each and a 15% family discount.".
"Well what are you waiting for then!? Send it all to my dorm." She handed him a quickly jotted down list of things and her address at the school. He typed it all up in his computer and she thanked him with little sincerity and left, she stood outside the store and debated on what to do next.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:44 am

mitsuki stare at 'fish face' and his friends. mens, always a pervert... i don't understand them at all. mitsuki thought while holding a video game in hand and walking to zori. "uhn.. so.. zori.. what did you get?" ask mitsuki.
mitsuki
mitsuki

EXP : 76
Region : everywhere

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:34 am

"Some figures and two new games, I still haven't played the ones I have at dorm so this is everything I need." Zori responsed after taking back her purchase from seller, then she looked at Setzer and his friend who where making a lot of noise and laughed when she noticed Daltov fangirls jumping away from him.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:15 pm

Setzer took one last glance around the store, to see if anything else caught his interest. He rolled his eyes when he caught sight of those creepy fan girls huddled off to one side, all of them whispering to each other and sending dirty looks his way. He shot them a particularly nasty leer, and they all suddenly lost interest in him. "I'm done with this place. Let's go, we can plan more somewhere with smoothies."

"Aren't we going to stop by Hydro Cannon first?" When Setzy glared at Daltov, his eyebrows rose in surprise. "What's wrong...? Oh, you don't like Rekuza's team or something?"

Sezter huffed, slowly moving towards the register. "I don't know if that damn school even has a swim team. I rarely see anyone around, least of all around the pool. And not a damn student strikes me as the type who'd have any sort of school or competitive spirit. Ya got whiny girls, whiny guys who look and act like whiny girls, and the occasional guy who looks like he has potential, but turns out to be just as spineless and emo as the rest. It's so pathetic it makes me sick, dammit."

Kaiser hummed thoughtfully, snagging a Teddiursa bear as he passed it (no doubt for his girlfriend). "Sounds... painful. Is there anything you can do?"

Setzy shot him a droll look. "I'll do what I always do: suck it up and keep swimming. At the very least, I'll be able to attend weekend games over in Slateport. Xammy's still captain of the girl's team, right?"

Daltov winced at the mention of that particularly vicious female Crawdaunt, a wry smirk on his face. "Oh yeah she is. If anything, the girl's definitely won't lose this year either. She seemed pretty pissed when you left, and every week has pretty much been hell week for those ladies."

"Heh, she's just pissed she never got a chance to beat me. That's fine, she can lose to me in a swim race any time. All she has to do is name the time and place."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:47 pm

(This can't die! Lol)

Trixy looked side to side curiously, but not actually seeing anything, her phone let off an ding, she started walking looking at her phone, she suddenly stopped nearly avoiding a collision with Setzer yet again. How embarrassing."Whoops, Excuse me. Always in your way, or maybe your always in my way. Doesn't matter though." She shifted her golf bag that she'd just bought on her shoulder. He always looked and sounded pissed. She turned and tried to walked around him quickly but there was goonies in her way. She stopped again and shook her head. " You know I just can't help but be nosy, why are so angry all the time? Your at the mall with your friends and you still look ticked off. Do need some chocolate or a hug or what? And... what's your name? I'm really curious about that too."
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:42 pm

{{LMAO! xD}}

In Setzer's defense, he had been smiling. Sort of. In his own jerk-wad, freaky-creepy-scary, shark-tooth/evil eyes way. Talking about his old rival had brought a hint of a smile to his face. It had fallen off though when Trixy had nearly plowed into him. Trixy never failed to... make him want to hurt her. Maybe because they were so alike, spoiled rich kids who said what they wanted without a care for anyone else. Or perhaps she reminded him of someone from his past, someone who he could never forgive. Or maybe, just maybe, it was because he really was tired of running into her so damn much. Regardless of the reason, Setzer couldn't help but reach out for her neck with one hand when she turned back to him. "K-Kill...!"

Kaiser pulled him back before he could strangle get too close, naturally, and led him away wordlessly. Last thing anyone needed was another scene. He was still mortified over the PokeRanger in the elevator incident... Daltov, meanwhile, stepped in front of Trixy and smiled charmingly, though there was a strangely evil glimmer in his eyes. He took up her free hand in his own and said to her, in a saccharine-sweet voice, "Hello there, lovely. By the looks of it, you must be a Rekuza student, and my friend somehow caught your attention there. While I think it's sweet you want to pursue a friendship with him (or perhaps something more~?), I'm afraid you're going about it the wrong way, and on a very inconvenient day to boot. So, because I'm such a nice guy, I'll answer your questions and give you some advice to boot: People and their stupidity tick him off, he hates chocolate (long story, my fault), he's not a 'hugs' type of guy, Setzer Borgia, and cut the tough girl act, it'll only piss him off more. By the way, love your outfit darling, it suits you to a T... Goodbye~~~!" It was hard to believe he even drew breath that entire time, but Dal finally stopped talking, instead stepping back and sending Trixy a little wave before hurrying after his friends.

The two hadn't gone too far, seeing as how Kai had to drag his Sharpedo buddy away in a modified stranglehold. Setzer was still putting up his best effort to fight his way back, and do as much damage as possible, but it was a moot effort. Years of Setzer getting into fights had forced the Feraligatr gijinka to perfect his hold. Finally Setzy stopped struggling, though he seemed to be merely brooding his time.

"Dammit Setzy..." Kai heaved a sigh, "Don't you know it's impolite to attack a girl?"

"Oh yeah? Well when I see a girl, I'll make sure to avoid hitting her, just for you buddy. Now if you'll just let me go, I'd like to take care of that damn snot-nosed brat..."

"Let me think about it...No."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:59 am

Zori was still laugheing when she and Mitsuki came out of the store and spotted Trixy. "Hey, Trixy did you bought everything you wanted?" She asked and looked at Trixys bags. "So if we done now can we go back to dorms? I have bought some new games and want to play them."

(I think we should finish the first day in store)
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:39 am

Trixy jumped backwards a little bit at Setzer's obvious intent to kill her. But quickly the big goony took Setzer away. She guessed it was pretty boy goony's job to handle ethics and press releases. She listened to him rattle off, making a disgusted face at the idea of her and Setzer. But he quickly redeemed himself with a compliment. Who doesn't like chocolate? He must have no soul. Trixy stood looking at the three boys, a malevolent glare in her eyes. "Setzer... hmmm... of course he doesn't like tough girl acts, he looks bimbo slut acts better I'm sure..."She whispered to herself. She stood contemplating who Setzer could be, then heard Zori ask her a question but she wasn't listening. "Shhh! I'm thinking She stuck her hand in Zori's face rudely. She felt some kind of memory coming to her... was it Setzer who kept shoving her in the pool at the park, because she couldn't swim? The only kid who didn't have the fear of Trixy's golf club... That kid didn't live in Goldenrod very long. How old was she then? 13? That'd been the end of her mean streak. And to this day she still couldn't swim. "What were you saying?" She said not taking her eyes off the boys for second, continuing to glare.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:54 am

Daltov frowned as he finally caught up to his two friends, and waggled a finger at Kaiser. "Now now Kai, you should be a little more respectful with the Boss~! Anyway, it's getting late and I think we should probably call it a day. At least for this place. Besides, Setzy's getting more attention from the ladies than me, and you know what that does to my ego..."

Setzer and Kaiser both rolled their eyes in disgust, and pretty much ignored Dal. Kaiser shifted some bags around and hummed thoughtfully, looking around the department store with a critical eye. "We always could come back tomorrow... Or on a weekend. Hrm. Well, for now, you can give us a 'tour' of your school, fearless leader." He grinned, knowing full well Setzy wouldn't give a damn about visitors passes or anything like that.

Grinning back just as deviously, Setzy nodded. "Oh yeah, the school... Might as well, so you two can help me carry alla' this stuff. C'mon ya damn Slowpokes, let's get outta here before I really start swingin' at somebody." He made his way over to the elevators, suddenly eager to leave. He really wanted to put up his new posters...

{{I won't lie, I don't even know what floor we're on anymore... oTL But I'm getting these guys out of here, so you all can change days if you want (when you're done).}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:00 pm

"I said that if we are finished we can go back to dorms. I'm a bit tired."Zori rubbed her nose and looked displeased at Trixy's hand still floating before her face."Could you take it down?" She asked."And whats up with you and Setzer? Ex-boyfriend or something??"
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:08 pm

Trixy turned back to Zori, "Oh of course. Sounds like a great idea. I'm tired too, and sorry about shushing you. I was in deep thought..." A nap sure did sound nice, and dinner too, the cafeteria in the dorm was super nice and super free. "Urk! No, gag, I have not and will never be involved with bait breath. Let's go, and we'll hit up the fancy caf, eh?"
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiki Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:17 pm

Shiki could only grin cheerfully as Kazuki took his hand, the fact that he took his hand in both of his was a good sign, right? It was a friendly gesture, which had the Delcatty's tail swaying back and forth in content. He found himself giggling as Kazuki made a pass at him. Or, what seemed like it, though why would he do that~? Ha ha, he was much older than Shiki, right? "Ha ha, where to~?" He replied jokingly, tempted to crank up the charm though he kept himself from that.

A light snicker escaped his lips as he glanced at Ryan, before putting on a cheeky grin. "You're funny, Kazuki~ All the cool people go to Teokis, huh?" He observed, as he found himself claiming every chance he got to talk to someone from that school. Oh, if only he could transfer~!
Shiki
Shiki

EXP : 23

http://arisulove.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:38 am

(Ryan! Where you at dude QAQ)

Kazuki grinned, "heh~ Of course~ Come over and I'll really show you how cool it is," he told the delcatty, only liking him more as his own tail wagged in excitement. "Come on then~ I'll treat you to dinner," he offered, even though he had no money, but there was one place here that he could get free food. A sweet looking cafe at the 1st floor, with young looking male waiters. They had some fun with Kazuki long time back and now he was always welcomed there and offered free delights. Plus, he had a free dinner coupon. Kazuki twines his tail with shiki's, "So what do ya say~?"
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:10 am

"So we are going back."Zori smiled and grabed Trixy hand. "Come on ar our cafeteria will be closed and I want something to eat."She tooked Trixy to elevator and in few minutes they where on ground floor.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:59 am

Ryan sat in the corner again, depressed. He held onto a balloon like a little kid and laughed. "Forgotten, again..." He sighed. He saw Shiki and Kazuki flirting with each other, and bashed his head on the wall. He was bleeding, obviously, and people were looking at him like he was an idiot. "Do I just not stand out at all~?" He wondered. It was like nobody noticed him. He wiped at his forehead, which was bleeding like crazy, and decided to man-up. Or not. He looked at them once more and sat back down in his corner, being looked at once again like an idiot...

[ Ryan is forever aloneeee. ;__; ]
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

EXP : 103
Region : Sinnoh

http://formspring.me/RyanFanservice

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:09 am

(Because you wer absent for over a week QAQ;)

Spotting Ryan, he felt bad, and walked to him, bringing Shiki along of course, arm in arm. "Ryan, come with us too~" he smiled sweetly~ After all, a date with two cute boys was a pretty good situation! He reached the blood-soaked Ryan, looking at him, not with a shocked look but more of a 'you're so troublesome smile' He takes out his scarf, wrapping it around his head to stop the bleeding. "So shall we go~?" he asked Ryan and Shiki.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:58 am

[ Oh yeah. LOL. I went somewhere. Again. ene ]

Ryan looked up at Kazuki, his face bloodied-up. He smiled and hugged Kazuki. The scarf was wrapped around his head, so now he looked like one of those drunks you'd see in anime. He laughed and agreed. At least he wasn't forgotten after all~!

[ Small reply is small. D: ]
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

EXP : 103
Region : Sinnoh

http://formspring.me/RyanFanservice

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiki Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:40 am

( ; u ; RYANNNNN. YAYY HE'S BACK.... they're kinda like the three amigos, yeah~? xDD /shot )

Shiki laughed lightly, about to say something until he followed Kazuki's gaze to Ryan, and incidentally the people who seemed to be aware of the bloody mess he was making. Shiki smiled awkwardly, doing his best to ignore all the blood, though the smell of it stung his nose. "I thought you were gonna come?" He chimed like the oblivious idiot he was before nodding in agreement as he patted Ryan's head affectionately. "We shall go, mhmm~"

( /wrote a small reply too/ ffff DD: now i know my writing goes lame-o without breakfast~ xD )
Shiki
Shiki

EXP : 23

http://arisulove.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:12 am

(LOL a small reply is 3 sentences or less~??)

Kazuki took both the boy's arms, smiling, feeling happy to have two cuties on either side of him~ They made their way to the first floor, the sun had set and it was dark and many restaurants were busy with long lines and chatty children, there were more people than usually because of the events that took place on the roof. Kazuki found the little cafe, walking in, they were offering various types of food like pasta, sandwiches, steaks, desserts, etc.

A waiter recognized Kazuki, walking over to him, they chatted, flirting back and forth and then took the 3 of them to an empty table, "May I take your order~?" the cute buneary waiter asked.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next