PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LaRousse City Department Store

+9
Nero Amherst
Callahan O'Connell
Shiki
Zori
RyanDrifff
Kazuki
mitsuki
~Trixy-*
Setzer
13 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

LaRousse City Department Store - Page 9 Empty Re: LaRousse City Department Store

Post  Callahan O'Connell Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:20 am

Pizza.. pulled pork.. "Both 'em sound good.." And right next to each other too!" He nodded to himself, then glanced over his shoulder to the group. "Alright, lets get both~" With his large appetite, he could definitely each both, and anything with meat was appetizing right now. He first made his way to the stand that held the pulled pork, with only a Jolteon Gijinka in line, and glanced back to Trixy, "Yer line is a lot longer. I'll get meh food here real quick and meet cha in the pizza line in a minute, kay?"

(Lazy post OTL It's 7am.)
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

EXP : 165
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

LaRousse City Department Store - Page 9 Empty Re: LaRousse City Department Store

Post  Zori Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:05 pm

((Zoris father is a Ninetales))
"So I shouldn't tell him that my Dad now is a film producer, and when he was younger he played in first ever series of Pokeranger, as their leader?!" Zori asked Daltov with evil sparkle in her eyes. She really wanted to call her father now and give Setzer her Pokegear. When she again looked at Tentacruel face she just grined."And don't try on me your stupid tricks, use them better on your fan girls." Her tail waged slowly when she looked at elevator thinking when they will be able to go to the game shop.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:16 pm

{{I wanna make a lazy post too~~~! \Q7Q/ *shot*}}

Daltov held up his hands in mock surrender and started making his way to the elevator. "Tricks, me~? Why Zori, you wound me with your words, you really do! Such unfounded accusations~... Well anyway, that should be enough time for those two. Let's head on up~!"

Setzer and Kaiser were already waiting at the game shop. Kaiser was looking at stuffed plush dolls he could buy for his girlfriend, while Setzer was browsing through all of the latest models. He studied a particularly detailed space frigate, which promised to eat up hours, if not days of his time. Setzy brooded, unsure as to whether he should get this model and a few new mechs from a fantasy military grade series or just this alone, and save the rest of his time for more training. He did want his rematch..."Decisions, decisions..."

{{Yay, outro of shortness!}}
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:36 pm

Zori walked slowly into game shop, she looked at shelf with newest games and grabed one quickly. Then she came to shelf with models, betwen which Setzer was looking for something for himself. "I will ask my dad for some posters with autographs for you." She said and start meddle in shelf with fantasy figures, after few second she drew out a futuristic angel figure. Zori studied it closly and decided to buy it. She rubed her backs, she still felt wounds she recived in battles.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:14 pm

Screw it, he'd get them all and increase his training. He'd just have to shift his schedule around some, perhaps work on models while studying. It wasn't ass if that was something Setzer had never done before. He nodded to himself and had just been reaching for a G-series mech model when Zori came up and made her offer. His head snapped around and he gawked at her in shock, then did something so rare and unusual it could be considered an unnatural phenomenon: he smiled. And no, it wasn't the same as his cruel smirk, or the evil grin that occasionally popped up on his face from time to time. This was a genuine smile, lopsided and happy. It wasn't surprising that he didn't smile more more often: he actually seemed nice, and not scary at all.

The smile disappeared as quickly as it came, and Setzer peered over the shelves suspiciously before ducking back out of sight. Kaiser, he saw, was still in the stuffed animal section, torn between two different plush dolls he could get for his girlfriend. (He would have just gotten them both, but she had recently put a limit on how much he could spoil her... ^u^;;) Daltov was standing over at the counter and flirting with the attendant there. He would be distracted for just as long as Kaiser, if not more....

Deciding it was safe, Setzy turned back to Zori and looked at her with an intense expression. "Ya'd really do that?!" He whispered, holding on to his models as if they were the only things that would keep him grounded to the world. "C-Could I meet him, talk to him, something, anything?! Is he gonna come down and visit ya anytime soon, or.. or...!" Setzer's breathing quickened as he thought about potentially meeting an actual PokeRanger, and not just that damn pervy teacher in a stolen PokeRanger costume (the scent of his blood had been a dead giveaway to Setzer)...
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:34 pm

Trixy nodded and walked over to the pizza line, and stood there dejectedly, oh, how she hated being alone at the mall. Sure she wasn't actually by herself, but she was standing there alone, waiting for Callahan, Mits, and Kipper.

(Erg... I couldn't think of anything to post. x.x)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:46 am

((Small description for Zori Dad XD : His is bishonen type, with long hair, I will base his desighn on Soubi
from Loveless, when I will find time I will draw him, now I have to draw my new gaia avi))

"He really did that, he was on the first team, I think you remember the Ninetales who was their leader."Zori smiled, she remembered all others members, she meets them during summer brakes, it was nice for her to have so many "aunts" and "uncles". "And if it goes about meeting him, I think he's going to visit me on weekend." Zori opened her Pokegear and checked out her text messages, and then showed Setzer the one from her Dad."See, he will be here on weekend, hopefully without my Mum, so there won't be any Love scenes, I really don't know why they've got divorced." Zori recalled in her mind one embarrassing situation with her parents and shook her head.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:53 pm

Kipper dashed over to the pulled pork stand following after Callahan and jokingly waved to Trixy as if they were far away, bouncing up and down a little. When it was his turn to order he asked for a sandwich and a soda. He was served it on a tray which he struggled to carry along with his book over to join Trixy in line.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190
Region : Kanto

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:04 pm

As their turn came up, Callahan ordered his two pulled pork sandwiches and a lemonade, then paid. Kipper's order was quick, so they soon headed over towards Trixy in line. As always, the food serves have "that look" when seeing someone hogging up their line when they clearly had food from someplace out, but Callahan simply snorted and turned their back to them until they would get up to the front. There was still several people in front of them, so in this wait he took a big bite out of his sammich. Despite this being no where near the consistency of meat he liked, the sweetened BBQ sauce always by far made up for it. And even with the drips onto his tray, he was trying to look like less of a beast as he ate the palm sized sammich.

Though he was curious, since she continued to get riled up, "Trixy... 'y does Setzer bother ya so much? Most e'eryone ignores 'is mouth, but cha get riled up from it." He figured they had some history, or they ran into each other before Callahan met Trixy at the school. She was pretty level headed, or she was around him, so it baffled him on why the loud-mouthed kid got so well to her.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:37 pm

{{*Cackles manically at Callahan's question}}

Setzer looked over the text message Zori was showing him, but his signature frowned returned at the last part she mentioned: divorce. His own parents had divorced when he was only five, so it's not like Setzy was still hung up over it or anything... No, it wasn't like his mother had become bitter towards his cold, workaholic father, and took it out on her son on the rare occasions he went to visit her. It wasn't as if his father hadn't gone as far as to remind his own child that he was merely the result of two people who had come together through a marriage arranged for business and to produce an heir for the company. Of course not, nothing like that...

Splendid really, how one little word could ruin a person's day in an instant.

He grabbed two more models from the shelf with a dark look on his face, and nodded to Zori without looking at her. "Yeah, sure. I guess we'll see this weekend, or somethin'..." He strode off towards the cash register, glowering darkly all the while.

Daltov was still there, flirting with two attendants now. He turned to see Setzer and the Tentacruel's charming smile faltered just a bit. "Hey Boss, what's wrong...?"

Setzer glared at his best friend as his set his things down. "Well, there's always the fact that yer in my damn way, for starters..."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:01 pm

Trixy looked at Callahan like he just asked 'if the sky was blue', like he was a moron. Then her eyes shifted back and forth between Callahan and Kipper. She didn't want Kipper to hear the whole story, he'd probably think she was a monster of something. So instead she told them the 'abridged version', "Well... I asked him for directions and he ignored me so I gave him a wet willy, and the son of a bitch bit me!" She nodded, and smiled, convinced this story was satisfactory. It should be since she had forgotten Setzer from earlier. She was dumb to think Callahan wouldn't pick up on the fact that it wasn't the whole story.

(Callahan needs a nick name xD His name too long, cuz I'm lazy.)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:59 am

mitsuki walked to trixy, callahan and kipper. "are you guys talking about fish face?" mitsuki wondered. the only possibility is him and he alone. but the story trixy told... well.. nevermind, let's just listen to trixy point of view shall we.. mitsuki thought. she stared at trixy, and then at kipper, then at callahan and his sandwiches.
mitsuki
mitsuki

EXP : 76
Region : everywhere

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:13 am

Zori flicked her ears on one side of her head."Whats wrong with that guy?" She thought and took her game and model to casch desk. She gaved them to caschier who was sendind Daltov deadly look. "I think it's my fault, but I really don't know what I said wrong."She said to the Tentacruel after paying for her shoppings. Her ears where pointed down and tail stoped moving, she really didn't like the idea that she ruined Setzers mood.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:49 am

The two attendants up front by the cashier took care of Setzer's purchases awkwardly, torn between wanting to tell this Sharpedo off for being so rude to such a well-known model, or just pretending as if the situation had never happened. Fortunately they finished quickly and Setzer moved on to stand outside and wait for the others to finish. The girls seemed eager to gossip with Dal now that Setzer left, but Zori came up right after that and they were forced to take care of her purchases in jealous silence.

Dal arched an eyebrow at Zori, curious as to what she was talking about. "Not that Setzy isn't always in a bad mood permanently anyway... But what were you guys talking about? It kind of takes a bit much to make him angrier than usual."

Kai walked up just then, with the two stuffed animals he had been conflicted over. (Yes, he would risk the wrath of his girlfriend just to spoil her just a little bit more. He was just that kind of guy.) He looked down at the two as he paid for everything. "Who's angrier than usual, Setzy? What happened?"
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:03 am

"About my Dad."Zori said quickly."That he will come to visit me on weekend and then Setzer can meet him."She stoped for a while and thought about last part of their talk."I mentioned that he hopefully is comeing without my Mum and despite they are divorced they are still such love birds."
When she ended her speech, she looked at surprised faces of Daltov and Kaiser, but she still didn't understand what was wrong in her short story.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:25 am

Daltov and Kaiser did indeed look surprised, but at the mention of That Word they exchanged a look with each other. Leading Zori away from the counter, Kai and Dal both first checked to make sure Setzer wasn't paying attention.

The Tentacruel was the one who tried to explain. "Divorce is kind of a touchy subject for our fearless leader. His parents divorced when we were all just kids, but... It was messy. So much so that he's still getting a bit of flak from it. It's not your fault really, because it's not like you could have known or anything..."

"Yeah, Setzy's not exactly the 'spill his life story to people he just met' type. He'll get over it quickly enough, but just try and avoid the subject in the future." Kai checked his watch and glanced over at Setzer, who at that moment decided to moodily chuck the rest of his smoothie at an old lady, who screamed and shuffled away in tears {{QAQ!}}. "Er... Maybe we can go to that gourmet treats shop on the seventh floor, and get him some of those candied yams he likes so much..."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:50 am

(I was just thinking of that yesterday x__x; Yes, he does need a short nickname, but Cal just isn't flattering at all.)

Callahan stared at Trixy for a moment, took one step in line as a person completed their order, then nodded to Mitsuki. He turn turned back to Trixy with a raised eyebrow, " 'es bitten most e'eryone 'ere, so? 'ere is more, w'at 'e do to ya?" Not that he was being possessive or anything, but one hand set on his hip while the other held the tray as if he was serving food, and he took on a stern expression. There was something she wasn't saying, and him being protective over his friends led his curiosity to want to know just what made her so pissed off at Setzer. His, 'Does Callahan need ta choke a bitch?' expression. n_n;

Last edited by CarusimaHikura on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:17 pm

"I will avoid it, and will tell my Dad not to mention it when I will introduce him Setzer."Zori said and looked around at Pokemon stareing at three of them."I think we should go there quickly, we are catching to much attention, someone could consider that you want to do something dirty to me." She grined and laughed a bit, she really was standing a bit out from those three huge Pokemon. From which two of them where scareing everyone around, and one flirting with each young women he notices.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:32 pm

Kaiser snorted at Zori's comment, while Daltov winked shamelessly at her. "Oh, but I always want to do something dirty to someone~!" He laughed as he turned and headed over to Setzer, who was still standing outside waiting impatiently.

The model strode over behind his friend and threw his arms around the Sharpedo, huggling him close (much to Setzer's discomfort). "So did you get me anything, oh fearless leader~~~?"

Setzer made a surprised noise, then shoved his elbow into Dal's stomach, causing his best friend to oof! and fall over in pain. "What the hell is up with ya, ya damn tentacle perv?!"

Kai strolled over and chuckled darkly, his sharp teeth glinting in the overabundant department store lights. "You had that coming, Dal. Hey Setzy, we were thinking about stopping by that store on the seventh floor, the gourmet place. You in?"

Setzer ran a hand through his spiked bangs with a shrug. "Yeah, sure, I guess..."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:35 pm

Trixy poked her fingers together innocently. She didn't want to tell them that it wasn't about what Setzer did, it was more about what she did. She stared at the ground, looking extremely bashful, which was very unlike her well. "Well... a couple years ago... I beat him up.. and, erm, broke his toy... and um called him some names... and he kinda... cried?" Trixy remembered Setzer now. He was the new kid when they were about 12, the one who said that a girl didn't scare him when they told him to keep an eye out for Trixy McClellan. Trixy didn't appreciate doubt in the eyes of her peers, and had to find a way to shut him up. So she beat him senseless in front of every one. "It's not like he didn't get his revenge though. I mean... none of this is relevant if Setzer isn't who I think he is. Truth is I don't remember young Setzer. I was going to talk to the boy with the tentacles, but he got away. It's not a big deal right?" They were pretty close to the front of the line now and Trixy was begging for a distraction.

(Will that story work Eterna? (: )
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:22 pm

Kipper gave Trixy a surprised look. "You did that to him? Why?!" He couldn't believe that someone as motherly as Trixy would do something like that for no reason. It seemed unlike her...or least what he knew about her.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190
Region : Kanto

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:05 am

Zori came near Daltov. "Does it hurt?" She asked him and then looked at Setzer. Little Zroua walked up to him and Kaiser, but for her own safety she let Kai to stand between them. It was diffrent to be beaten on battle ground and in the shop, her body remembered to well the pain from fight with Setzer.

Zori pressed the elevator buttom and leant her backs on wall, her tail moved slowly, waiting for lift to come.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:15 am

{{That'll work perfectly. It's pretty much what I had in mind anyway. xD}}

Getting up after one of Setzer's attacks usually hurt like hell to people who fought on a normal basis, so it hurt doubly so to Daltov. Still, he liked to present some sort of not-that-pathetic image in public, so he rose as elegantly as he could and smiled in a pained way at Zori. "Oh, I'm fine, just fine..." He wheezed.

Kaiser snorted and stepped onto the elevator first when it arrived, holding it open with his foot so the rest of them could get on without trouble (and so anyone else who wanted to get on realized it was a good idea to wait for the other elevator.

Setzer scowled at Dal as he passed, and waved a hand dismissively at his best friend's pain. "Oh quit whinin' ya big baby. I hardly even bumped ya."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:54 am

Zori laughed softly, trying not to catch to much attention. It was something a bit scary in staying with those three in one elevator. "I can't imagine that Kazuki didn't get heart attack, when he eneded out in lift alone with them." She thought and looked at display.
"...4...5...6...7"
The doors opened again and they came out from elecator.
Zori looked around curiously, it was first time she was on this floor, last time she was in department store she just visited three or four shops and watched part of show on roof. Her tail waged rapidly.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:01 am

Setzer and the others stepped off of the elevator and looked around. The shops up here were a bit more posh and stuffy than the shops on the lower floors, which was usually reason enough for Setzer to avoid them. The gourmet shop was close enough by though that he didn't mind so much the short stroll over to it.

The shop was decorated in cute, light colors, giving off a sort of 'maid-cafe' vibe with it's mint-greens and baby-powder blues with white stripes. This place was obviously aimed towards the girl-y types. Kaiser thought this would be a good place to bring his girlfriend on a date... but when Setzy made a disgusted face, he thought it would be wise to keep this thought to himself. He decided it would be better to ask "Hey Setzy, any news on club activities in your school yet? You find out if there's a swim team or anything?"

"Yeah, I wish,"Setzer snorted as he looked up at the menus hanging one the wall behind the service counter. "I haven't really heard a peep from anyone in that school, let alone news about clubs n' stuff. I'm beginning to think that place doesn't have any clubs..."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next