PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LaRousse City Department Store

+9
Nero Amherst
Callahan O'Connell
Shiki
Zori
RyanDrifff
Kazuki
mitsuki
~Trixy-*
Setzer
13 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

LaRousse City Department Store - Page 4 Empty Re: LaRousse City Department Store

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:02 pm

(Is the food court on the 1st floor? xD If not I'll delete this.)

Trixy glimpsed past Zori upon hearing a loud commotion around the elevator. Hardly giving Zori a second to respond and walked casually over to the mob and looked over a crowd of people. Oh look, it's fish face, and he appears to be violating PikaPrism or what ever the hell it was called. She shoved full grown adults aside as she could easily see over the children. "Oh, Sardine Breath, I told you behaving like this in public is not good for your image! I think you've lost your mind." And thats what it really looked like. It was bizarre behavior for a guy like Setzer to display. She cocked her eyebrow and watched, this was people watching gone wild. She was fairly sure he'd pay her no mind due to the fact he seemed to be in some ridiculous trance, and she turned around rudely shoving her way back to the food court.

(What was the point of this? We'll never know. Trixy just has to go out of her way to be rude.)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

LaRousse City Department Store - Page 4 Empty Re: LaRousse City Department Store

Post  Setzer Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:59 pm

{{I had to have blacked out, because I wouldn't consciously write something like that, right?... Right?!?! QAQ *Runs away*}}

Setzer didn't bother to turn around and pay attention to the crowd outside of the elevator, or the snide comment directed at him. He frowned when his "hero" tried to reason with him. It was exactly what the real PrismPika would have said, but he just didn't care at the moment. This was one of his idols, dammit! "They'll manage, at least for a little while. Remember when you went on vacation for about seven episodes during the 17th season? This'll be like that, only forever."

The elevator doors opened again, and a large shadow loomed over Setzer and his victim. "Yeesh, it's a good thing we found you before you tried to bolt or something. I told you he'd prolly molest him first, so ya owe me fifty bucks Dal." Kaiser picked Setzer up and glared down at the man in costume. "Oh yeah, and you tell no one about this. I know your scent, so I will find you if you do..."

"Kai?!?! What the hell?!?! Put me DOWN, I don't wanna gooooooooooo!!!!!" Setzer struggled like mad to get out of his friend's clutches, but Dal came up and bound his legs, so he couldn't put up all that much of a struggle. Not in his half-crazed state, anyways...

"Never a dull moment with you around boss..." Dal murmured, not even glancing back at the elevator as Kai let the doors close. The two of them trudged off to look for a place where they could calm their friend once more, Dal stuffing a muffin into Setzer's mouth to quiet his yelling. "Of course, that's probably part of your charm. You attract people like Venomoths to a flame..."

"More like Miltanks to the slaughter,"Kai growled darkly, sending a fierce look over at an elderly couple that was openly staring at them. They quickly turned and hurried off in another direction.
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:14 pm

"Uhm.. Yeah, someone bumped into me. That's right..." Ryan smiled under his bloody hand. When suddenly, Shiki's sleeve came up to his face and wiped the blood off of his nose. He blushed and he began to bleed even more.He pushed Shiki's arm away and smiled awkwardly at him.

"Don't get your sleeve dirty with blood if you're afraid of it." Shiki winking at him didn't help him much at all. He tried to clear his mind of what happened, only reminding him more of it. He shook his head and slapped himself. He wiped the blood one last time with his scarf and it was gone. He smiled a little and laughed weirdly. It was all he could do from getting another nose bleed.
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

EXP : 103
Region : Sinnoh

http://formspring.me/RyanFanservice

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:23 pm

(LMAO!!)

Everything happened so quickly, in a blink of an eye, they were gone... "hehe..." kazuki chuckled, feeling his heart calm down... "ahahaha..." he couldn't hold it in, he burst in laughter!! This feeling was like almost getting hit by a bus, where your heart stops but the bus missed and you become hysterical, this felt just like that. "AHAHAHAHAH!!!!"
The elevator continued and he ended up back on the roof, he covers himself in that cloak so the hundreds of fans wont recognize him, but still passerby looked at him suspiously. He diecided to get out of this costume before Setzer sees him again, but he remembered that big dude said he could sniff him out...he wondered how good his nose was...oh wellz~

As he sneaked back to the tent, he spotted PrismCleffa?, and walked in, but she knew he was a faker. "Hey!! You FAKE!! We needed that costume you know! The real PrismPika was attacked by the children, and ripped his costume! Quickly take that off now!!" she scolded him.

"ahaha sorry, was just having fun~" He said, removing his costume, returning it to the pink Ranger~ He then leaves her and tries to find Ryan and Shiki. He spots them, talking and sees a bit of blood, "hey Ryan~" he calls out, reaching them, "I was gonna surprise you with something fun, but got side-tracked~" he smiles, still feeling a bit of a chuckle inside him~
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:54 pm

mits huh? cute nickname.. mitsuki was enjoying a sardine sandwich when she see trixy walking back. "hey trixy, welcome back" greet mitsuki with a smile. "uhn.. do you want.. to see pokeranger with me?" ask mitsuki while a blush appear on her face.

{{nice nickname.. and sorry mitsuki is a glutton...}}
mitsuki
mitsuki

EXP : 76
Region : everywhere

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:50 am

Zori first vawed to Trixy and her hand stoped in this position, she looked at Nidorina ignoring her and saying something to Setzer then going back to food court. "What the...." Zori looked like some freak with still holding that hand up.
She slowly pulled down her hand. "Ohhh.. Great, just ignore the fox girl, it's really nothing..."
Zori turned and start walking even not thinking in what direction she is going and it was her bigest mistake. She bumped on something hard that made displeased sound. Zori looked up and saw the croc guy who was holding Setzer.
"Ermmm..."

(ugh I'm unable to seat on internet all the time, I'm during my exams XP.)
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:09 am

{{I realize I hadn't even picked a floor for these guys to be on, so this works out in the end anyway... :'D}}

Kaiser looked down at the little person who bumped into him without watching where she was going, and made a displeased sound. He still held Setzer like a sack of potatoes, so Setzy quickly discovered he was pretty much level with her navel. "Dammit Kai, wouldja put me down?!"

Daltov moved forward, frowning deeply at Zori. He studied her closely, very closely, but this wasn't his usual pervy look-over. As Kaiser finally put Setzer down, the Tentacruel model gasped, his eyes going wide. "I remember you... You're that girl who was at the swimsuit shoot~! You look different without a bikini on~..."

Setzy frowned, cocked an eyebrow, and looked at Zori like she had grown a second head. "You model?" He glared back over his shoulder at Dal and snapped "And what the hell, do ya know everybody, dammit?! Quit talking to worthless annoying people Dal, or I'll hang you from a tree by those spaghetti noodles attached to your head!" The Sharpedo stomped off in a random direction, still seething with rage.

Kaiser rubbed the back of his head and sighed. "At least he's heading in the direction of that music store I saw..." He followed after his fuming friend, leaving Dal to chase after both of them with a dark look on his face. An evil, scheming look.

{{Random blah is random~! oTL}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:34 am

"Yeah everyone looks different in school uniform and with guitar on their back." She said, stand up, and shaped up her wear. "And you are that model to which every girl hanker. I remeber you from one session of my Mums collection."
Zori observed Setzer and Croc guy that fallowed him.
"I would never figure out that someone like you would hang out with guy like him." She pointed Shark face.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:40 pm

Daltov blinked, and looked down at Zori with a mildly surprised look on his face. "Who, you mean Setzer? You must not like him, judging by your tone. He's actually a badass once you get to know him. Setzy and I have been best friends for ten years though, so I guess you could say I'm biased. Hanging out with Setzy makes life a lot more interesting, I think. Besides..." That dark look crossed over the Tentacruel's face, but he shook it off. "Anyways, I've got to go catch up. See ya, I guess~!" Dal turned and trotted off after Setzer and Kaiser with a quick wave to Zori.

Kaiser had convinced Setzer to stop at the music shop, and they stood in front waiting for Dal. He grinned, and threw an arm around Setzer's shoulder roughly again. "So Setzy my boy, you seem to have a bit of a reputation already, by the sound of things. Striking terror into the hearts of these worthless Bidoofs without us, eh~? I'm hurt..."

"I'll show ya hurt, ya damn Mankey," Setzer scowled, elbowing Dal in the gut. "Besides, who cares about reputations here? This place is lame anyway. Well, this department store's not too bad, I guess, but..."

"Then just graduate as soon as possible and come back to Slateport already," Kaiser said while leering at a passing family. "It's not as if you'll be forced to stay any longer after that, right? You can just do what you want, without a care in the world."

"If you like Setzy, I can get you into modeling~~~!"

Setzer looked at Dal as if he had grown a second head. "What are you, high?! I'd never do that, gross!"

{{Crud, gotta go....QAQ}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:57 pm

"Eeee! Your a model thats totally cool! Sorry for the cold shoulder too." She wrapped her arm around Zori like they were bffs even though they had only met a handful of times. "Whose the cutie mucking around with Fish face? Well, he ain't that cute. He has tentacles hanging from his head. Hey, I'd like you to meet my friend Mits! She's a real sweet heart. I think we're about to go dress shopping Want a cinnamon roll?" Trixy chuckled idiotically. She walked back to her table where Mitsuki was, "Aye, I think I've seen enough pokerangers. Haha." She smiled and turned to see if Zori had come with her.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:41 am

"Exacly, I'm not a model, my Mum is a fashion designer, so sometimes she puts me in her sessions, thats all."She tooked cinamon roll offered by Trixy."And that guy is Daltov, he's quite famous model and most of girls drool when they see him."
Zori looked at little Skitty girl with that stupid way of her Mum when she judge new models. "And if it goes about shopping I know nice shop when we can change this little kitty into a princess."Smiles.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:37 am

"EEH?!" shouted mitsuki, not caring anymore that she is inside a department store. this girl.. is she serious? me, the plain skitty, become princess? "m..me? prin..princess..? th..that.. is... uhn..." answer mitsuki while her face is as red as tomato.
mitsuki
mitsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:09 am

Zori laughed, it was something funny in Mitsuki reaction, but she coulded say what. "Come on." She just grabed Skitty and Trixy and ushered them into a big clothing shop, still smileing , now because of faces their companions where making and grabed nice looking pink dress with flower pattern. "Here you have."Zori said and gaved it to Mitsuki. "And if it goes about your hair, I think I can do something."She rubbed her hair and then pointed on hangers."And now we will find something for Trixy."

(When it goes for clothing she resembles her mother. XD)
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:23 pm

Trixy smirked at Zori, "And I got plastic!" She pulled out a card that gleamed like silver. Trixy spotted the part of the store lit up in blue, she pulled out a light blue dress with with dark blue spot on the back of the wait on the way down, the dress was short and went to the knees and fit tight, it had long sleeves but they were the kind that didn't cover your shoulders. "Mmm, I like it! What do you think, Zori? We should try to find a scarf and some bracelets that match! Oh, and lets go see how that dress looks on Princess Mits." A pair of blue boots would look cute with it too, it was dramatic for her taste but sometimes, you just felt like dressing dramatically. She ravaged through the clothes while awaiting Zori's input.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:23 am

Zori took a scarf and matching boots and gaved it Trixy, after that she went for dress for herself and disappeared in changing room.
After few minutes she appeared again wearing blue short kimono dress with butterfly pattern, Zori maneged to made up her hair and put a matching hair clip, then she looked down if she had tied corectly ribbons around her legs from high healed schoes she has chosen. "So where is our Kitten Princess?"
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:08 am

mitsuki appeared from the changing room with pink dress with floral pattern and her hair tied in two pigtails, one on left and one on right, with soft pink ribbons.
the dress fits me, but i'm not sure how i look. "uhn.. so... how did i look?" ask mitsuki while tugging the dress with one hand.
mitsuki
mitsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:48 pm

Trixy checked out to avoid spending to much money, she had her new clothes on and went with Zori to met Mits, ‎"Aw, you look just adorable! Quit fidgeting! How bout some little pink open toe heels to go with it, would that look cute?" Of course it would! She smiled, shopping was so fun, but shoplifting was fun too. She looked amid the sale rack and found a cute sky blue baggy hat, She plucked all the tags off and stuffed it in her fedora, then stuck her current hat back on. She had never gotten caught in her life. She walked back to her friends, and looked at Zori, "That dress looks pretty cute too. Fits nice!"

(Trixy always wears her nido colors. :P)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:44 am

"Not bad."Zori gaved Mitsuki shoes."So were are we going next?"She asked and took her guitar in one hand, because she didn't want to destroy new dress.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:40 pm

Hmm.... Where do I want to go? Trixy eyeballed a mall map. "Sports store. Yup sports store, they should have memorabilia from the high school and grad schools around here." She felt like it wasn't necessary to say anything else because none of the other girls would probably wanna go there. She also felt like stalking some one. Anyone. But that was kinda weird so she didn't care to mention it, She walked out of the store and stuck her old hat in the bag with her old clothes and adjusted her new hat and let her frilly hair hang down. She didn't usually wear her hair down but... she was being dramatic! The others were going to have fun wandering about in heels.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiki Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:37 am

Heh heh, I’ve got more sleeves, ya know~” Shiki replied, amused about catching the drifloon blush, though he then realized the boy had started bleeding even more. “I think, if I hang out with you a lot more, I’ll be….uhh… desensitized. Yeah!” He added, as if that justified it perfectly before beginning to adjust his sleeves. He didn’t exactly mind the blood on it, as he was the one who got it there in the first place…. But that didn’t really mean he wanted to walk around with a blood-stained sleeve. He could just imagine it, people staring at him like he was some kind of serial killer! One can easily tell how much of a dramatic Shiki was capable of being at times…

At the call of Ryan’s name, the delcatty glanced in the direction of the voice, to see the stranger that he still forgot to introduce himself properly to. After all, he highly doubted the guy knew his name. Ah, I’m not that infamous, he chimed wistfully in his head before speaking. “Ah, I forgot to say...” He rubbed the back of his neck as he continued on, a little awkwardly. “My name’s Shiki,” for some reason, he held his hand out to shake the stranger’s. Maybe it was because the man was much older than him, he felt like showing some manners. Probably. “What’s yours?
Shiki
Shiki

EXP : 23

http://arisulove.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:18 am

Zori looked at Trixy walking to sport shop."So Neko-chan we will go buy some sweets and walk around a bit tll she will be back." She grabed Mitsuki and took her to Candy shop, laughing when she was looking at Skitty red face when mens around them where looking at them.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:02 pm

Trixy wandered about bored, and feeling a little rude, and mischievous. She glared at little kids when they walked by her and they ran away, then she chuckled a little bit. She poked the elevator button with authority. Soon it came to her floor and she stepped on the empty elevator and leaned against the wall. The door opened and the sports wear store was right in front of her, well hello. Green and cream covered one section of the store and Red and blue another. Then a mass of everyday wear. Since there had been no coach she'd have to find all this crap herself. First things first, track suit and shoes, she could play just about any sport in them, and gym shorts too. She couldn't wait till schools competed, all the toekis student she had met so far were pretty wimpy. Between her, Callahan, and Fish Face (If he had any kind of team spirit), Rekuza was going to lay down the hurt. If we can compete without a coach! She frowned at this possibility, as she continued browsing the Rekuza colored gear. Shopping usually put her in a good mood, but there were so many things that put her in a bad mood.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:05 am

{{Pff, Setzer's so competitive it's not even funny! ... Speaking of which, I'm going to randomly throw him back in, because I forgot about this thread entirely figure now's as good a time as any! QuQ}}

Setzer waited around at the front of the store, having already purchased the music he wanted and now just waiting for his friends to finish up so they could move along. He wasn't like Kaiser, who was a closet K-Pop fan, or like Daltov, who liked ballads and black metal. Setzer didn't even have a preference really, he just liked to play music that fit the mood of what he was doing at the time. For instance, he liked angry, loud music that got his blood pumping when he was gaming competitively or gearing up for a sports meet, and he liked old school music ( pretty much anything from the 1920s to 1980s) when doing work like homework from school or his father, and trance/techno/electronica when he was doing something a little more creative (drawing, writing, putting together models).

Kaiser and Dal both stepped out as Setzer was scanning the tracklist of one of his new purchases. Kai looked exceptionally happy, which was a bit creepy to passerby. Setzer rolled his shoulders and stepped forward, looking around. "Alright then, what's next on the menu?"

Dal moved over to a nearby map of the department store and studied it intently, with Kai looking over his shoulder. The model opened his mouth to speak but Kaiser's hand suddenly shot over his shoulder as he pointed to a store on the seventh floor. "We should head up. Right here's a game store, and it's right next to Hydro Cannon, that new surf/swim shop. We need new water weights for swim team Dal, so we might as well check it out."

Setzer scowled at the mention of his old team. He had been Captain of the Slateport Sealeos, it stung to be reminded on what he was missing out on. He didn't even know if Rekuza had a swim team. How depressing. "Yeah, whatever. Might as well. I need to pick up a few new models anyway, so I'll check out the damn game shop..."

Setzer led the way back to the elevators, and made sure to stay away from the bloody elevator (it really did look like a crime scene in there). He wished he could play something that wasn't elevator music right now, because it didn't help his mood in the least.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:36 am

mitsuki followed zori to the candy shop. "uhn.. so, what kind of sweets do you like uhn... sorry, but we haven't properly introduced yet right? i'm mitsuki, nice to meet you, please take care of me. and you are?" ask mitsuki while staring at zori.
mitsuki
mitsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:30 am

"I'm Zori." She payed for chocolate candies she choosed and grabed Mitsuki again."You are really light." She smiled and took Mitsu to elevator."Now we will go to this shop I would like to buy new game for my console and I have to pick up models I have ordered."
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next