PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy of Deoxys

+11
Seri*Tantella
Lee
Chelan
Mikel Newth
RyanDrifff
Rin-chan
Gabriel.
IvoryPurin
Zeke
mitsuki
Kazuki
15 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Galaxy of Deoxys - Page 4 Empty Re: Galaxy of Deoxys

Post  Kazuki Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:14 pm

"heh~~" Kazuki grinned once again, slightly more deviously, "So ya wanna stay here and skip out~?" he asked the very uncomfortable Starmie with the fake sweet smile plastered on his cute little face. The dratini on his neck shifted and stared intently at Chelan, Kazuki scratched her chin and she closed her eyes, enjoying it. "As you can see, even the teacher has finished the first assignment, don't go thinking just cause you're a new student, I'd go easy on you~ I can watch Ryan," he said, as his grin turned to scary face with a smile, and he approached Chelan, lifting up the kid's face, his hand under the boy's chin. "So ya better get out there and finish the first assignment, unless ya want me to personally punish you~? hm~?"

((D-don't be afraid! H-he wont...do...anything~ ;A;`))
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:12 pm

Ryan seemed to be having an awful lot of attention with his simple bloody nose. It was now all bandaged and healing, thanks to Kazuki and Chelen. He saw that Kazuki's shirt was bloody now, and so was Chelen's towel. "Sorry, Mr. Kazuki and... Chelen, right?" He said. "I'll let you use my towel, if you want to, that is."

Ryan got up, being fulled healed now, and walked back to the lake. Mostly because he wanted to avoid Kazuki's scary face... Plus, he needed to see how the water was, it was his fault it was covered in blood. But to his relief, it had already been cleaned up. He made sure to apologize and thank everyone who helped out.

Afterwards, he went up to Gabriel. "Do you have any idea who pulled my rod?" He asked him. It wasn't as if he was going to do anything to the person who did it, he was just curious as to who did it.
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

EXP : 103
Region : Sinnoh

http://formspring.me/RyanFanservice

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel. Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:18 pm

Gabriel turned around to Ryan." If i'm right it seems as if Rin pulled your rod."He said guessing it was rin because of the ninetales' actions.

(( Short~ xD))
Gabriel.
Gabriel.

EXP : 32
Region : Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:28 am

'No, don't leave me alone! Chelan cried mentally when Ryan thanked them for help and left to the lake, while Mister Kazuki was stepping closer. 'What--?! What does he think his doing?' Chelan raged inside whe the teacher lifted his chin upwards, so that he was forced to look at Kazukis face.
"So ya better get out there and finish the first assignment, unless ya want me to personally punish you~? hm~?" he heard the man say. "Wha-what? What assingment?" Chelan asked. Had the teacher said something earlier?
Chelan glaced at his bag that was just a little way from him. 'If I move quiqly, I just might be able to get to it..' he tought and started thinking which would be the best way to get out of here with minimal damage. Fake calm and collet the bag while going out, or desperate lunge towards the bag and out? But Chelan didn't remember that he hadn't zipped his bag when he showed last of his clothes in...

((He is not afraid that he would do something, Mister Kazuki (who noticed I really have fun with that title?) is a teacher afterall. He is scared in the when-strange-taller-man-comes-to-talk-to-you-who-is-that-HELP way. There is a difference -3-

You can decide what Chelan decides to do and what happens with his bag, if you want to))
Chelan
Chelan

EXP : 133

http://elizabethjohan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:51 am

Last edited by Rin-chan on Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

EXP : 52

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:52 am

Rin is ashamed of what has happened to the driftloon but can't help but to feel pride in throwing him that far " i donno how that actually happened to be exact" she smiled "lets just hope nothing too bad is happening in that hut tho..."

[im gone for one day and i've almost lost whats going on geeze you people move fast around here xD]
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:40 am

"Since I can see you've changed, Im guessing you already know~" Kazuki answered him, then noticed the starmie was distracted by his bag, just a little out of reach. "Hmm~ Something ya hiding in there kid?" he asked, his eyes gleamed as he turns towards the bag. He was pretty tempted to take a look, but decides to be the nice guy and let him go, "Hurry up and get your stuff and your butt to the lake~" he said, leaving the hut, following Ryan to where Gabriel was, seeing him catch a horsea. "Good catch kid~" he told the pikachu as he looks towards Rin and Mikel, out on the lake. The dratini on Kazu's neck greeted the horsea in a happy coo.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:08 am

'I already know..? Oh yeah, we had to catch a water type!' Chelan nodded to the teacher when he told Chelan to get into the lake. Chelan grapped his bag and hid it in the hut, so that no-one would look in there by accident. Because looking into his bag that he had hidden would be infasion of his privacy and then he could do whatever he wanted with the poor offender.

Chelan chucled darkly, and started to walk towards the lake. Kazuki had went to Gabriel and Ryan, and Chelan could see Mikel talking with some girl in the lake. Remenbering that he was supposed to catch something, Chelan dived in the water.

Being in the water felt soothing to the starmie, after suffering in the sun. Chelan opened his eyes and started swimming underwater. Looking around, he started to search for something to catch, so that the strange teacher wouldn't punish him. 'What's up with him talking like that anyway? He sounds strange...'
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel. Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:00 am

" Thanks,Mr.Kazuki"Gabriel said to the Zorua as the horsea in his hands sent a greeting back to the drantini with a coo aswell." Hopefully everyone'll catch something soon." He thought,feeling a bit impatient.The horsea in his hands looked up and sprayed water at the pikachu's face,playing a little joke on the person who caught him.Gabriel laughed a bit as he petted the horsea on it's head,unable to wipe the water on his face due not having a towel or something in that manner,though he didnt mind at all.
Gabriel.
Gabriel.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:25 am

"The drifloon's going to be okay. But, hey, what about that lapras. I have never seen one before. Never could have thought there wasGAH!" Mikel exclaimed as something slippery felt on his foot.
"Something touched my leg!" He was about to kick the thing away but relized it wouln't be such a good idea as he saw lot of blue and glittery red wrapped around his leg.
Kicking a tentacool was the easiest way to get stinged, he knew from his previous swimming trips at Sunyshore. ´My best shot would be trying to detach him on ground rather than water´, he thought. Slowly Mikel started paddling back to the shore where the teacher was standing.

"Hey, I think I caught a tentacool!" he waved to the teacher. Mikel could as well benefit from this his leg happily hugging fellow.
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

EXP : 67

http://hazycloudlet.deviantart.com/art/Mikel-the-Mr-Mime-1998204

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:40 am

{{I should differ sea pokemon from lake pokemon...but gah, never mind xDD since I added a lapras..heh~ so confused plz xD; oh and forgot to mention to Chelan, you really are having fun with the title xDD;;}}

"Heh~? Is that so??" Kazuki asked, his eyes shining, a Tentacool was a great catch, it must be friendly one to tug so cutely at Mikel's leg. But then, almost all the pokemon around here are friendly~ at least on this this side of the lake. The Zorua took off his stained blood shirt, leaving it in the shore and walking to the Mr.Mime, he puts his hands in the water, taking the Tentacool off his leg with a tickle and it wrapped its tentacles around Kazuki's arm as he lifts the pokemon out of the water. The dratini greeted her fellow pokemon cheerfully~ "Good catch Mikel-kun, here~" Kazuki commented, then places the sweet tentacool on Mikel's head, "She's yours for the day~" he smiled, "Say hello~" The tentacool wiggled atop of Mikel's head, she seemed pretty happy~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:40 pm

Chelan rose back to the surface just in time to see the Mr. Mine shout about something touching his leg. Watching him slowly make his way to the shore, he shook his head and chucled a bit. Chelan took a deep breath and dove back in the lake.

After about ten (or twenty for all Chelan knew, he had already lost count) more dives, meeting a flock of angry goldeen and getting hit by their horns few times and finally barely dodging a gyarados, he was so tired that it was hard for him to drag himself back to the shore.

Flopping on his back, Chelan relaxed to shining sun. Now that he didn't have those suffocating clothes, the sun was really comfortable on his wet skin, warming nicely. 'How can it be this hard to catch a single water type?' Chelan tought and glenced his fists. 'Maybe after I rest for a while, I will have better luck..' and with that tought, Chelan promtly fell asleep.

Noooo, Chelan, what are you doing?! It's dangerous to sleep so near the lake!!! And in class too! With strange people, you don't know even half of them!!!

He has started to live his own life, I no longer have control ower him... He was supposed to catch a poliwag or something now, not get beaten up by goldeen(s) and fall asleep!
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:55 am

Rin stood in the water and just watched all the students start to catch water types. she was a little pissed off that because she was a fire type she couldn't catch water types so easily. "pff" she mumbled to herself " i don't even need to catch one its not like im in the class" she dcided to just lay on her back and float around enjoying her day. suddenly she felt a rumble and she slowly was lifted from the water "what the hel-" she managed to say untill she saw she was on top in a gyarados head. " Hey Mr. Kazuki" she yelled over to him "if this thing doesn't kill me can i keep it?"
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:18 am

{{Rin-chan you're so mean getting a gyarados xDDD}}

Kazuki's ears twitched at the sound of Rin's voice calling to him, he turned and stared blankly at the massive pokemon. Why was gya-chan here? he thought, *sweat-drop* t-that's a bit unfair though~ The Zorua walked into the water, swimming towards Rin and Gyarados, he got in front of them, waving to it and the gyarados picked Kazuki up, "Yo rin~ I guess the big guy likes ya huh~?" he smiled awkwardly, "But ya can't use him though, but good work nonetheless~" he commented, patting its big massive head. From where he stood, he spotted Chelan sleeping and asked the Gyarados to swim over to the boy, "Wanna see something funny~?" the devious teacher asked Rin, as he instructs the Gyarados to lean over the starmie boy. "ooiii~~~"

{I've lost control of my Kazuki a longg time ago~ XDDD}
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:22 am

Chelan frowned. It had suddenly got colder. Was there a cloud in front of the sun? And what was that noise? It was starting to get annoying...
He slowly opened his eyes, and could see something blue infront of himself. 'What..?'Chelan tought and his eyes widened when he realized what it was. It wah the gyarados from before, the one he had narrowly dodged. It looked terrifying with its jaw hanging open, eyes trained on him and with light coming from behind it.
Panicking, Chelan screamed and raised his hands infront of him, using flash canon. The huge beam of light left from his necklace that he always carried around, and headed straight to the gyarados head. In his distress, Chelan hadn't noticed his teacher and the ninetales, or realized the fact it was all part of a prank.
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:28 am

"hehe! Interesting~" Kazuki muttered, jumping in front of the Flash cannon, dispersing the attack with a powerful Night Burst attack, though he didn't escape unhurt since dark types were weaker against steel type attacks. {Got what he deserved >3>;;} But Rin and the Gyarados were safe, though the massive water type was startled enough to flip Rin off his head and dive back into the lake. Kazuki fell towards the ground, dazed by the Starmie's attack and hit the shallow water with a loud splash, followed by a crack. He laid there, unmoving...though he was conscious and breathing.

Last edited by Kazuki on Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:22 pm

'Oh sweet mother, I killed our teacher.' was the only tought in Chelans head as he stared at Kazukis unmoving body.

Snapping out of his shock, Chelan scrambled towards the teacher scraping his legs on the ragged stones in the shore. When he finally got there, Chelan sat next to him and reached out with his hand. Kazuki still hadn't moved and Chelan started to fear for the worst.
"Please don't be dead.." Chelan wishpered, eyes filled with tears threthening to fall. His hand landed on Kazukis shoulder.

Chelan, what are you doing, trying to kill the perverted poor innocent teacher? And an unkown (to him) girl too? Q.Q
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:08 pm

As Kazuki placed the tentacool on Mikel's head he couldn't help but flinch. His whole life he'd been told to be wary of the tentacool at the beach but somehow as the teacher commented how cutely the little pokémon was acting Mikel relaxed. He noted that all the pokémon at this lake seemed to be of a friendly kind. "Nice tentacool, please, don't sting me." Maybe this tentacool would be too.
But as the teacher drifted off he didn't dare to move the floppy thing off his head. In fear of being stinged he waded closer to the shore and settled for sitting in the shallow water with the little tentacool on his head flapping her tentacles around happily.

Suddenly Mikel was suprised by a scream and a flash of light. Startled the tentacool fell off his head and hid behind him wrapping her tentacles around his arm. One of the students had been scared by the large gyarados and he had shot at the wild pokémon with one of his attacks. As he watched the gyarados flee back to the lake, something fell in the water somewhat near him. Splashes hit him in the face but he quickly regonized the fallen one to be the teacher of the class.
"Ah, Mister Kazuki!", he rushed towards the body of the zorua: Are you alright? ´That sounded like it had hurt´ Mikel hoped the strange teacher wasn't hurt seriously.
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

EXP : 67

http://hazycloudlet.deviantart.com/art/Mikel-the-Mr-Mime-1998204

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel. Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:52 pm

Gabriel stared in terror as he saw the P.E. teachers body crash to the ground and go unmoving.The horsea made a small shrill of sadness,urging the pikachu to go check it out." oh alright" he said as the pikachu rushed over to Mr.kazuki and looked at the zorua,hoping nothing serious was wrong with him.
Gabriel.
Gabriel.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:11 pm

With a shudder, Kazuki opened his eyes slowly, seeing the three boys look over to him, the dratini that was on his neck had jumped into the lake before the attack, and now watched him as she climbed onto Mikel's free arm. He slowly sat up, shaking his head, still slightly blinded by the Flash Cannon. As he tried to stand, he groaned and grasp his right shoulder "aahg! D-Damn...My shoulder..." he paused, examining it, "It's been...dislocated.." it definitely hurt like hell, then he looks to his little friend, dratini, "You alright girl~?" he asked, grinning, she nodded. The Zorua got up carefully, "Ok boys, Im fine..." he told them, turning to Chelan, "A pretty good attack ya got there~ but don't hurt the wild pokemon here, even it they seemed they're about ta kill ya okay~?"
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:12 pm

Rin who had fallen off the head just sat in the cold water starting at the crowd around the teacher she pouted and thought to her self "why can't i be some sexy perverted teacher and have guys around to help me..."
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel. Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:17 pm

((( LMAO RIN!! XDD))

Gabriel sighed in relief,glad to hear the teacher only had a dislocated shoulder." wonder if the class will go on or not" He thought as he sat down on the ground and looked at his horsea boredly.The horsea repsonded in a cheerful shrill and looked up at the pikachu." i still wonder if your a boy or girl.." He said to the horsea curiously.
Gabriel.
Gabriel.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:27 pm

Rin looks over and sees that the pikachu has left the huddle and sat by himself off to the side she thinks to herself " might as well talk to him since everyone else is going gaga over there" she swims over to the Gabriel " oh nice fish youv'e got there" she says trying to sound friendly but in the end still sounding like an idiot...
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel. Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:31 pm

Gabriel looked at rin who was in the water,the horsea looked at the ninetails aswell." Oh thanks,Rin" He said with a small smiles as his horsea let out a happy coo.The pikachu looked over to the group then looked back thinking all the drama was unnecessary.
Gabriel.
Gabriel.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:51 pm

"no problem" she replied then looked over at the huddle " they really like him don't they" she said then crawled out of the lake and sat next to gabriel
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum