PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy of Deoxys

+11
Seri*Tantella
Lee
Chelan
Mikel Newth
RyanDrifff
Rin-chan
Gabriel.
IvoryPurin
Zeke
mitsuki
Kazuki
15 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Galaxy of Deoxys - Page 3 Empty Re: Galaxy of Deoxys

Post  Rin-chan Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:54 pm

Rin give a huh face when she hear the reply from Mikel. then smiled "i'm Rin" she replies proudly "so are you a -" she stops and sees a movement in the water next to her "FISH" she yells and dunks her head in to the water. she tries to catch it with her bare hands but misses. her head pops back up, she spits some water to the side and moves her soaking hair out of her face "sorry" she laughs " i though i could catch it"
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

EXP : 52

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:24 pm

"Maybe we could try catch my fellow fishes together, Rin", Mikel chuckled at the girls yell. ´She seems to have the spirit´, he thought ´but she also is a fire type. Those never work so well in water. Well it never hurts to ask´ "Do you know any good tricks we could use? Like awesome attacks?" he asked smiling widely.

While talking to the ninetales he glanced at the shore studying the people there. ´One of them is clearly an electric type. I probably shouldn't mimic him. Electricity would be an overkill in the water´ he shuddered at the thought of his last encounter with an electric type. It took almost half a year for his hair to grow back to its former glory.
Mikel abandoned the thought and noticed that the zorua was about to enter the water. He wondered if the teacher had any useful attacks, he was teacher after all. For some reason Mikel felt hesitant to ask him thought.

Last edited by Mikel Newth on Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

EXP : 67
Region : Sinnoh

http://hazycloudlet.deviantart.com/art/Mikel-the-Mr-Mime-1998204

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:57 pm

"Come on guys!! Hurry up with catching a water pokemon! Anyone who fails to do so will be sleeping with the fishes!!" Kazuki announced, Ryan was the only one who caught something. Rin had at least tried even though this wasn't her class, what the heck where his other students doing!!? >C

A moment later, he decided to look for a pokemon of his own, wading into the water and transforming into Setzer, diving in~
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel. Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:18 am

(OTL i hadnt posted in a while so here we go~)

Gabriel walked over to the hut and grabbed a fising rod,heading over to the shore.Surely he wouldn't be one to go out into water because he's a electric type of course and would electrify the water by accident.The pikachu swung the line into the water and waited patiently for a water type pokemon to show up." Hope this water type bites onto the line soon" He said to himself,not paying attention to any of the other students.
Gabriel.
Gabriel.

EXP : 32
Region : Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:22 am

Chelan walked towards the lake, having been notified that the P.E. class would be held there. Seeing figures next to the lake, he gripped his bag tighter abd hurried forward.
"Hey!" he cried out to a small blond boy at the shore "I was told that P.E. class should be here, are you in it? Do you know what we are supposed to do?" Chelan asked when he got closer. 'It's too hot day to wear all these clothes..' Chelan tought and glared at his school uniform.
Chelan glanced up at the blond, tugging at his tie and still waiting for a reply. 'Hee, he is short. Should cut those bangs tought, I can't see his eyes...'
Chelan
Chelan

EXP : 133

http://elizabethjohan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel. Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:01 pm

Gabriel turned his attention away from his fishing rod." Yes,i am on the P.E. class. Well at the moment we're supposed to be catching a water type from the lake.You have the choices of fishing from the shore,going out onto the lake with a boat and partner or swimming out into the lake to catch one" He replied to the boy's question before feeling something tug at the fishing line." Finally" He said under his breath and proceeded to reel the water type in.
Gabriel.
Gabriel.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:14 pm

"Thanks" Chelan replied to the smaller boy and watched with interest as he tugged at his fishing rod to get the water type tire out. He didn't want to distrac the blond, but decided to ask anyway where the teacher was. "Do you know where the teacher is? And where I could change into my swimming trunks?" Chelan asked and tugged at his hair. He hoped that he hadn't gotten the blond angry...
"I am Chelan, by the way."
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel. Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:22 pm

Gabriel kept his attention to the fishing line as he reeled it in." Uh no, i don't know where the teacher is last time i saw him he was near the hut,and that's where you can change into your swimming trunks." He said,curious as to what water type this thing was." Nice to,uh,meet you Chelan,I'm Gabriel." Said the pikachu as he felt the water type's tugs to get free get less strong.
Gabriel.
Gabriel.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:43 pm

Looking around, Chelan spotted the hut Gabriel was talking about. He turned towards him again, and smiled at him. "Thanks again. I should propably find the teacher now and tell him that I am here, before he thinks I am skipping.." Cheland said and chucled a little.
Before he could help himself, Chelan patted the pikachu on top of his head. Realizing what he had done, Chelan muttered out an apology, face flaming, and started running towards the hut.
'I can't believe i just did that! Now he thinks I am sort of weirdo!' Chelan tought and looked at the lake. There was a few persons swimming, and he saw a pink haired girl and another blond at the edge of the lake. Stepping into the hut, Chelan started to change into his swimming trunks.
"I wonder where the teacher is... Aren't teacher supposed to look after their pupils?" he muttered and grapped his dark blue trunks from his bag.

Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel. Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:56 pm

Gabriel blinked as he felt Chelan pat his head,startled a bit by the action." Okay.." He muttered with confused look on his face "odd but i cant think about that for too long,i've gotta get this thing out first" He thought to himself as he finally tugged the water type out of the water and it flopped onto the ground. The pikachu stared at the pokemon for awhile before finally making a sound " A horsea....really?" He said a bit astonished by his catch.Gabriel had expected to get a magikarp,or a feebas or even a barboach,but no he got a horsea.Though he wasn't at all displeased with the the catch." Your better than nothing,i guess" He smiled as picked the horsea up in his hands.
Gabriel.
Gabriel.

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:30 pm

"Woah! You got a Horsea? I only got a Magikarp!" Ryan said, amazed that the Pikachu caught something like that. Actually, he was getting bored and just needed someone to talk to. He was pretty much the only one who wasn't in the water. Ryan sat down next to the Pikachu, hoping not to seem too obnoxious. He cast the fishing rod into the lake again, this time, hopefully, he wouldn't get pulled in. "My name is Ryan, what might your name be?" He asked the Pikachu, smiling.
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

EXP : 103

http://formspring.me/RyanFanservice

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel. Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:36 pm

Gabriel turned to the driftloon and sat down with his horsea in his hands." I guess it's just luck" He said with a small smile.The pikachu looked around the lake area,catching quick glimpses of the other students that were trying to get their water pokemon." My name's gabriel,glad to meet you,Ryan" He said still examining the horsea." wonder what we're gonna do with these little fellows".
Gabriel.
Gabriel.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:02 pm

"hmm i don't think any of them would be useful since i am a fire type" she chuckles and sees the pickachu and driftloon on the shore . "but i do know a prank i'm gonna pull" she smiles evil-ly "i'll be right back" she than sinks in to the water. Rin swam over to the 2. i hope this works she thinks to her self and pulled really hard on the driftloon's line.
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:25 pm

Kazuki was underwater, looking for a friend of his, a little dratini he'd play with every week. It wasn't long until his little friend swam to him, wrapping herself around the Zorua's neck, greeting her with a kiss, he made his way back to his students, hoping more of them had caught something already. Kazuki spotted Rin playing a mean prank, and towards the light Ryan...oh this won't end well... he thought, rising from the water, taking a breath then going back in. He was still disguised as Setzer, except that his fox tail was still there, his fin was just barely visible above the water as he watches Rin...the dratini around his neck watched intently also~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:49 pm

"Well anyway---" Ryan was cut off by a large tug on his rod. At first, he thought it was a Sharpedo. He attempted to pull it back, but with no weight on him, he was instead, flung across the lake. He landed in the middle of the lake, face planting into a rock. He grabbed onto it, to make sure he didn't float away. "Not again.." He sighed. Then, he noticed he was bleeding out of his nose.

He was now bleeding everywhere, getting it in the lake. He tried to stop it, but nothing he did would work. The lake was turning redder and redder, and he was not about to get blamed for polluting the lake. His best choice was to just wait for somebody else to come get him.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME, PLEASE!" Ryan had to scream again. It was getting annoying now, but he kept a cool smile placed on his face.

Who tugged on my rod anyway? Ryan thought.
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

EXP : 103

http://formspring.me/RyanFanservice

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:08 am

Rin poped out from under the water and took in a deep gulp of air. before she started laughing " o-ok i know that was bad but-" holds in her laughter "that was..." sees that the driftloon is no longer in front of her "eh?" she looks around to see he was in the middle of the lake. "oh god i better help him since it is my fault"she swims over to him and see he has a bloody nose. "uhh are you ok?"
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:40 am

{{PFFF- Rin, more like a bloody everything! OMG!!}}

Kazuki facedpalmed underwater, oh this was not good, thanks to the overflow of Ryan's sweet blood, various pokemon crowded around Rin and Ryan, cleaning their home. Kazuki transformed into his Zorua self and swam towards the two, clocking Rin on the head when he arrived. "A little too far don't you think, ya gonna kill the poor boy," he scolded her, the dratini on his neck hit rin as well. "Ryan, come on, lemme help ya," Kazuki said worriedly to his student, he should be tied down if he was so easily caught in the wind.

He took the boy in his arms, his blood soaking his shirt and whistled. A moment later, a Lapras appeared, Kazuki stepped on her shell and they were transported to the shore. "Thankyu Atsumi-chan," the Zorua murmured to the Lapras and she disappeared into the lake. Kazuki then brought Ryan into the hut, placing him on a futon, using a towel to stop the bleeding.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:48 am

((You, Chelan is changing his clothes and you bring a bleeding boy into the hut?! Poor Chelan, he gets a really good first impression of you...))

Chelan stood frozen, his hands on his trunks and stared at the tall man that had bought in the drifloon he had met in the dorm. "What the... Why is he covered in blood?!" Chelan cried and grapped his towel to help the stranger wipe off the blood. "And where is that teacher? Shouldn't he be here to help?" he raged and watched worriedly at the drifloon.
"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere else?" he asked. The violet haired boy - Ryan?- didn't look so good " Did he get a concussion?" he asked from the stranger.
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel. Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:53 am

Gabriel watched the horsea he had caught swim back into the lake and help the other water types clean up,though it would come back as soon as it was done.The pikachu heard the loud volumed words come out of chelan's mouth all the way from the hut." He certainly did get a very good impression of Mr.Kazuki" He muttered as he watched the water types clean up the blood int he lak
Gabriel.
Gabriel.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:59 am

{{OTL i-i forgot Chelan was in there...QnQ}}

Kazuki turned to the Starmie gijinka in surprise, he didn't know this kid, another new student? And did he just asked where the teacher was? The Zorua couldn't help but giggle mentally, "Ya can say he gets injured easily...way too easily~" he told the new boy, "ya can help Ryan, I'll go get a potion and full heal~" he went to the corner of the hut, by the fishing rods, opening a small box hidden under them. "What's your name kid?" Kazuki asked, taking out 2 bottles and walking back to Ryan. "ya can call me Mr. Kazuki~" he grinned, wiping the blood from Ryan's nose. Though he would glance at his student's half naked body from time to time~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:35 am

"Uh.. I am Chelan, Chelan Vesper." Chelan answered, and leaned away from Mister Kazuki, while supporting Ryans head. "I am here for the P.E. class, was going to go swimming when you barged in" he muttered and blushed. Just few seconds before Mister Kazuki and Ryan came in, he had put his underwear, pale blue with lace if anyone is interested, in his bag. Chelan watched Mister Kazuki treat Ryan 'Why did I have to give my towel to Ryan-mental tears-? Now I don't have anything to cover myself with..' "Mister Kazuki, what are you doing here?" he asked and sat down next to Ryan. "You feeling better yet?" he asked from the drifloon, and scooted yet again father away from the tall man.
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:43 am

"What d'ya mean, 'What am I doing here?' " Kazuki asked, as he sprayed the potion onto Ryan's wound, probably stinging as its liquid began to heal the boy. "Im the PE teacher of course, im just helping my student before he bleeds to death~ ne, Ryan-kun~?" he smiled at the now bandaged up Ryan, he had finished treating the boy, though his shirt was still covered in blood. Kazuki noticed Chelan was pretty uncomfortable with him, which made the starmie seem rather cute~

((pale blue laced underwear~...*imagines~* o0o~~))
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:25 am

Chelan stared. And stared some more "You are the teacher?!" he yelped. This strange person -all that staring was starting to make Chelan uncomfortable and that smile was starting to look more like a leer- is their teacher??? 'Oh sweet mother, we are doomed. All of us. I have to get out... But I can't leave Ryan here with that weirdo! TT__TT' Chelan weeped inside his head. He and Ryan were stuck with theWeirdoTeacherMisterKazuki all alone. He snuck a glance of the teacher.
"You know... I could stay here and watch Ryan. You should go look after other studets" Chelan said hopefully. 'Gogogogogogo' he tought and smiled sweetly at the teacher. 'You are scaryyyyyy~'

He has a collection of lacy underwear. Then there is his collection of flower print, dotted and striped underwear. He has a lot of underwear OuO
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:25 am

Mikel watches with interest as Rin swims towards the pikachu and the drifloon.
"Classic", he chuckles as he sees what she's trying.
Drifloon seems suprised about the movement of the rod. Mikel grins but watches in horror as the boy flies across the lake. "What the..." ´What kind of monster powers does that girl have?!´ he thinks in awe.

Mikel swims to Rin as Ryan is helped by the teacher. "How come you pulled him that far?", he asks Rin, thought the ninetales looks kind of startled. "Well, let's hope that our strange teacher knows some first-aid", he says, which doesn't actually sound as comforting as he thinks.
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

EXP : 67

http://hazycloudlet.deviantart.com/art/Mikel-the-Mr-Mime-1998204

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel. Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:31 am

Gabriel lifted the horsea out of the water when it had came back to the shore after finishing helping the other water types clean.He held it in his hands and looked over to the hut,expecting Mr.Kazuki to be treating Ryan's wounds.That and chelan and extremely uncomfortable in the current situation.
Gabriel.
Gabriel.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum