PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy of Deoxys

+11
Seri*Tantella
Lee
Chelan
Mikel Newth
RyanDrifff
Rin-chan
Gabriel.
IvoryPurin
Zeke
mitsuki
Kazuki
15 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Galaxy of Deoxys Empty Galaxy of Deoxys

Post  Kazuki Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:32 am

Within the school grounds, located behind the main school building, is a Big Lake called Galaxy of Deoxys.

The beautiful lake, just behind the school's building, some classrooms can see the lake from their windows. Galaxy of Deoxys, named after the first principle, is a huge lake, stretching in all directions, seeing the opposite side from the shore is almost impossible, seeming a skylenght away.

There is a hut nearby for fishing, boating and diving equipment. Right outside the hut, you can spot a few dozens boats, one or two have even drifted towards the center of the lake. Take a stroll, maybe even a swim, there are wondrous things that you will surely see~
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Galaxy of Deoxys Empty Re: Galaxy of Deoxys

Post  Kazuki Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:41 am

Kazuki arrived at the Lake, waiting for his students, "They better come if they know what's good fer them..." he growled silently, the heat hot on his shoulders. Today he wore a blueish-dark gray T-shirt, basketball shorts and normal sport shoes. He waited by the hut, staring across the lake, sparking with the bright sunlight~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:14 am

mitsuki arrived at the lake. water is everywhere... i'm kind of scared... mitsuki is wearing her light blue t shirt and black shorts with her white shoes, walking toward her p. e. teacher while carrying her lavender colored tote bag. " hello mr. kazuki. are you okay now? and where is everyone else?" asked mitsuki.
mitsuki
mitsuki

EXP : 76
Region : everywhere

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:22 am

Kazuki turned to Mituski when she asked if he was alright, probably referring to the battle at the Tower, as he turned, he smiled but it was mixed in with scary face. [i]"Im perfectly fine~ Mitsuki-chan~"[i] he told her, not wanting to even think about the battle, all because of that damn Nido-pervert with her winking and flirting and stupid poison attacks. "The others will probably arrive soon, and if they don't...they better be in a Pokemon Centre or Im gonna dump them in the middle of the lake and leave'em there for the Carvanhas..." he added, his expression getting scarier.

Then suddenly he smiled sweetly, his scary face completely gone, "But you're early~ that's good~~" he felt relieved that at least one student showed up~ Kazuki patted her happily~

Last edited by Kazuki on Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:36 am

mitsuki smiled as kazuki patted her. i'm scared... but everyone at least will be here with me... and there is mr. kazuki too... she stared at the lake. the lake has beautiful scenery, and have peaceful feelings but mitsuki still feels uneasy. maybe it's the skitty blood in her. "uh.. about today.. are we going swimming? and carvanhas in the lake?" mitsuki wondered.
mitsuki
mitsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:05 am

Kazuki eyed the little pink cat, "Why are you asking? We may be doing various things~" he said, though really, he was thinking about swimming, its too hot Not to swim~ "and yes~ Carvanhas~ and a whole bunch of others too~" he added~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:31 am

"we.. well.. i'm not too good with water mr. kazuki.. maybe it's because i have skitty blood flows in me" mitsuki replied. and furthermore, there are carvanhas and maybe sharpedos inside that lake. what if i'm bitten by them? what if i... what if i... uh.... mitsuki thought. "the weather is supporting for swimming today too.. what should i do? i'll drown" sighed mitsuki.
mitsuki
mitsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:37 am

Zeke arrived at the Galaxy of Deoxy's, not because of the Sign on the Gym Door, he hadn't even thought about there being class today, but because this 'Lake' always astounded him so, it was so Huge, and the Boy just wanted to explore every corner of it, he felt that there might be something special about this Lake, but who knows, it may just be a plain body of water with no real significance. There were two others there, a small Pink girl and some Taller guy in Shorts, but Zeke just ignored them for the most Part as he walked over to the dock and sat down, dangling his feet over the Edge, but they didn't reach the water, the Boy was very muchly engulfed in the sight he was seeing.
Zeke
Zeke

EXP : 32
Region : Unova / Teokis

Back to top Go down

Post  IvoryPurin Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:26 pm

Ivory made his way over to the gorgeous lake, following the orders on the sign posted on the gym. And just after he had spent good time wasting time in order to be late for gym. He grumbled, arriving at the lake, dragging his feet and towel, large pink sunglasses placed on his head. "Buh." He scoffed, dropping to the ground, "Atleast the view is nice~" He commented, reclining on the grass, looking to the lake as one knee bent up for comfort in a mildly modelesque/sudgestive/feminine pose. His jigglypuff ears tipped back slightly to catch the warm rays of the sun.
IvoryPurin
IvoryPurin

EXP : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:37 pm

Kazuki pricked his ears, watching the Joltik boy totally ignore him and Mitsuki and walk over to the dock, he got annoyed because this youngster was in his class, Zeke, he thought, then turned to the little Pink Skitty, ignoring the fact that she's scared to death about the water. "Mitsuki, tell that little boy to come over here~ I hear another one coming, so I'll wait here for him~" he smiled, thought you could clearly feel he ain't happy~ He was always moody in the morning...sigh~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:09 am

"that boy?" mitsuki wondered and stare at the place kazuki told " the.. one in the dock?? su.. sure.... but.. please help me if i drown... " mitsuki replied while walking to the dock, trembling. uh... water... let's just hope it'll be over quickly "hello, are you here for gym class too? wait.. you're that boy in the department store right?? " asked mitsuki while staring at him.
mitsuki
mitsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:20 am

Zeke looked over to the Skitty girl when she talked to him, asking whether or not he was also in the Gym class, which after taking a second to think he infact was, were they meeting up here or something, bleh. And shortly after, before he even really got a chance to reply she asked him yet another question, if he was 'that boy in the department store', interesting question, "I've been to there so I could be." But honestly, how many 'boys' were there running around doing whatever it is they feel like doing, a very vague question that was.

(( ZzZzZz ))
Zeke
Zeke

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:51 pm

"anyways, mr. kazuki want you to come there. oh yeah, we've never been properly introduced right? i'm mitsuki, nice to meet you" mitsuki smiled to the boy. she seems to have forgotten her water phobia since she meet a new friend.
{{sorry for super short reply.. lazy post in the morning}}
mitsuki
mitsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:06 pm

The boy got up and started walking over to where the teacher was when he was told that he was wanted over there, answering the Girls question on the Way, "Zeke" It seemed that there was another student there, probably showed up shortly after he did, although he didn't care all to much, but when he thought about it, he wasn't sure if the 'Character' was either Male or Female, Quite interesting, although there's always the change that they are in fact neither, but that's not to common.
Zeke
Zeke

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:19 am

Kazuki watched the boy coming over to him, Mitsuki probably following him back and Ivory...where are you~ *^* As the Joltik reached him, Kazuki smiled, but not sweetly, more like a strict one. "Hello Zeke, right~?" he asked, wondering why the kid was wandering instead of checking his schedule for classes. He then hoped this kid wasn't one of those who joined his class for an easy 'A', that would piss him off for sure. "Im the teacher, or coach if you prefer, You can call me Mr.Kazuki~"
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel. Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:50 pm

Gabriel arrived at the lake,sporting black shorts, a red T-shirt with white sleeves,and his regular black and white shoes. The Pikachu boy glanced around until he spotted 3 figures,dressed in attire appropriate for P.E. and this weather,of course. Gabriel quickly walked towards the three,recognizing only two of them,Zeke,who he only really knew because the two were roomates,and Mr.kazuki,reason being is that he was the P.E. Teacher. " Uh,hello?" He said nervously,hoping he wasn't late for the class.

( ouo;; haha little new to rping on forums so sorry if i do anything wrong xD;;)
Gabriel.
Gabriel.

Region : Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:14 am

Rin see the lake and runs as fast as she could over to it in her flashy bikini "SWIMMMIMG" she yells at the top of her lungs and then trys to jump in to the crystal clear lake then she notices Kazuki and stops right before jumping " hey your umm...." looks at the ground trying to remember his name "uhh wait i know this" scraches her head then has the bright idea " your the teacher " then she sees the other students in normal p.e. clothes "aren't we gonna swim today ?"
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

EXP : 52

Back to top Go down

Post  IvoryPurin Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:36 am

(... ;u; I replied but I guess no-one saw...-repost-)

Ivory made his way over to the gorgeous lake, following the orders on the sign posted on the gym. And just after he had spent good time wasting time in order to be late for gym. He grumbled, arriving at the lake, dragging his feet and towel, large pink sunglasses placed on his head. "Buh." He scoffed, dropping to the ground, "Atleast the view is nice~" He commented, reclining on the grass, looking to the lake as one knee bent up for comfort in a mildly modelesque/sudgestive/feminine pose. His jigglypuff ears tipped back slightly to catch the warm rays of the sun.
IvoryPurin
IvoryPurin

EXP : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:00 pm

((LOL Ivory!! I..we all saw the first post xDDD its what comes after that xDDD))

"Rin-chan, Its Kazuki, Mr.Kazuki!" The dark Zorua reminded the new student. She was here just for fun, invited by Kazuki himself afterall, yes they were gonna go swimming, but not yet. He waved at Ivory as he came over then turned his attention to the young pikachu, "Ah~ You must be the new student~ Im Mr.Kazuki, the PE teacher, and your name~?" he smiled~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel. Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:50 pm

Gabriel Had been studying the girl,who's name was apparently Rin,guessing she was here for the fun." Oh,yes, um my name's Gabriel" he said with a shy/nervous smile he always had on when around new people.

(( OTL so short xDD;;))
Gabriel.
Gabriel.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:00 pm

Rin just looked at the ground "pff i knew that" she said even tho she actually didn't. then she sees the student who introduced himself as Gabriel staring at her. "sir do you have a problem or are you just liking the view?" she then looks back at the water "we gonna swim or what ?" she said impatiently crossing her arms together slightly pushing her boobs together. and yes she knew half the people at the school were gay...
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

EXP : 52

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel. Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:05 pm

" No sorry,Rin" Gabriel said shaking his head. The pikachu held his hands at his sides,scanning the lake area before spotted a pink figure a bit farther away.

(( OTL my post are so lazy today xDD;;))
Gabriel.
Gabriel.

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:09 am

mitsuki just stared at everyone else. i haven't know anybody yet but, at least I'm not the only one here. but this girl rin is wearing a bikini... so.. we are going to swim?? "uh... sorry for intruding.. are we going to swim at the lake?" mitsuki wondered while staring at rin and then at mr. kazuki.
mitsuki
mitsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:19 am

"Yes yes, in a moment, Rin-chan," Kazuki told the ninetails, then turning to Mitsuki, "We are gonna swim today, but that's not the only thing, it is PE after all~" he nodded, "And don't worry Mi-chan, you wont have to touch the water if you don't want to, but I hope you'll try and learn to swim some day~" he told her. Kazuki looked over his students and Rin, there were a total of 5 kids~ He wondered if Ryan, Seri and Lee would join them...

"Alright everyone! Gather now, enough chit-chat~ Welcome to PE, Today we will be fishing and catching pokemon in the lake!" Kazuki announced, smiling~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:03 pm

Ryan was running full speed to the lake. I'm late, I'm late! What will Kazuki do to me if I'm late? Hoshizz I'm scared~ He made it to the lake, at the last minute, just as class was starting. "I'm here, Mr. Kazuki!" Ryan was huffing, but at least he wasn't late. He walked to where the class was huddled. They were apparently going to be fishing... Ryan thought for a while. We'll be catching Carvanhas and Sharpedos..? I swear if Setzer pops out, I'll... He shivered at the thought.

[ Short post is short. :c ]
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

EXP : 103
Region : Sinnoh

http://formspring.me/RyanFanservice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next