PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy of Deoxys

+11
Seri*Tantella
Lee
Chelan
Mikel Newth
RyanDrifff
Rin-chan
Gabriel.
IvoryPurin
Zeke
mitsuki
Kazuki
15 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Galaxy of Deoxys - Page 2 Empty Re: Galaxy of Deoxys

Post  Mikel Newth Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:53 pm

Mikel had reached the lake the same time as the drifloon boy. By his yell he could easily guess who was the teacher and headed towards him. He had seen the notice on the gym doors and the last sentence unnerved him a bit. He was aware that he was late so he tried to hurry.
"Excuse me, you're the PE teacher, Ryouta Kazuki, right?
I was hoping to be able take part in this class. Of course only if you approve.
"
He was quickly becoming nervous but maintained his cool. Mikel took a glance at the other students. They looked like an interesting bunch of people. He'd like to get to know them.
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

EXP : 67
Region : Sinnoh

http://hazycloudlet.deviantart.com/art/Mikel-the-Mr-Mime-1998204

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:55 pm

"Mkay" Zeke said as the Teacher introduced himself, not very interested in the teacher himself, but what could you do eh? The boy then Walked up to the Group as Kazuki told the lot of them what they would be getting done today, Fishing, Well atleast I don't have to run around or go swimming... The Lightning Bug gave out a small Sigh while he waited for the Teacher to hand out the Fishing Poles.

(( So Short :< ))
Zeke
Zeke

EXP : 32
Region : Unova / Teokis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:46 pm

((LOL ryan! XDDD that'd be funny as hell!!))

Kazuki nodded to Ryan, as he got in with the others, and before he could go on, another new faced showed up. "That's right~, I'll get to you in a moment," he told the Mime Jr XDD as he addressed his students once more. "Only those who hates the water can either take a boat with a partner and go out into the lake or stay by the shore using a fishing rod to catch pokemon. Everyone else are to swim out and catch pokemon in the water! Kill no one or I'll Kill you~" he smiled at his students mixed with scary face~ "You may pick your rods in the hut...Dismiss!"
"Okay, little Mime, what's your name~?" He turned to Mikel, looking him up and down with a grin~
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:04 pm

Rin ,who was not paying attention to the conversation or the fact that more students were arriving late, heard the word swimming "WERE SWIMMING NOW?" she yells forget-ing that she was standing right next to them. next she sees the fishing rods "eh" she stares at kazuki then the rods again " we are fishing!?!" she crosses her arms(again) "well im-" she than proceeds to run in to the lake and starts to swim away "ANYONE CARE TO JOIN ME?"
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

EXP : 52

Back to top Go down

Post  IvoryPurin Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:46 pm

(OTL...It's been so hard for me to post replies and keep up. This damn CT weather is making my internet connection screw up left and right and I have testing, SAT's AND my Driving permit test soon. x-x I'll post soon, iffin I survive. -drags Ivory off into the corner with books and such-)
IvoryPurin
IvoryPurin

EXP : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:35 am

Mikel listened as the zorua gave instructions to the students and perked up at the mention of swimming. ´Back home I was kind of good swimmer´ he thought, ´now I'll defend the honour of Sunyshore!´ He clutched his fist excited. Even thought he was getting fired up, Mikel managed to catch the last part of the instructions; "...in the water! Kill no one or I'll Kill you~".
This teacher sure gave him some scary vibes. When saw the zorua turn back to him he quickly made his normal face and stood still.
"My name is Mikel Newth. Nice to meet you." he answered the teacher's question and grimaced slightly. He wasn't that little, was he?
Suddenly he remembered something and his mood went down a bit; "I-I didn't bring any swim gear with me, so I guess I'll have to borrow one of those fishing rods" Mikel eyed the water longingly.

((Lol, I have this strange picture in my head that PE lessons are like battlefield where everybody has to prove themselves.))
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:50 am

"Rin-chan! I know you ain't my student, but ya should participate anyways ya know!" Kazuki yelled out to the Ninetails on the lake, swimming happily, trying to get others to join her. He then turns his attention back to Mikel.

"Ah~ Mikel-kun huh, hmm~ good~," Kazuki murmured, a gleam in his eyes, he then tilted his head at the mention of not having any swimming gear. The Zorua grinned deviously, "I can see ya don't hate the water, you're a guy right, take off your clothes and swim in yer boxers~" he told him, "Unless...you're wearing undies, aha, then ya can borrow a pair from the hut, I always keep spares~" he smiled, "So which will it be~? Though I do warn you, the boxers in the hut are a pink heart pattern~"

((damn...that's a lot to do Ivory.. QAQ;;
and oh Mikel~ that is...true~ <3 in Kazu's eyes anywayz xD))

Last edited by Kazuki on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:57 am

mitsuki stare at everybody else. what should i do? if i swim, it'll be like last time, and everyone will be in trouble because of me mitsuki thought. she started to think about her past, and the start of her fear for water. "i guess.. this is the only things i can do right now " mitsuki sighed. she slowly walk to the shore, trembling..mitsuki started to dip her toe slowly. let's just hope there is no fish-face's family pop out from the water or else.. it be like last time... but i'm not a little kid anymore..

((the phobia of water is part of mitsuki past... cause of her parents death))
mitsuki
mitsuki

EXP : 76
Region : everywhere

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:59 am

((MITSUKI!!! You don't have to swim QAQ Kaz said for those who don't
like the water can use a rod and fish from the shore QAQ
Mitsuki don't die!!!!! skjadjsdkasjdaskaskdksdas TTATT))
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:01 am

((nah.. she won't die, maybe just drown /shotdead i'm going to make her slowly trying to get over her fear ))
mitsuki
mitsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:10 pm

"Alright, I'll swim in my boxers then." Mikel backed away from Kazuki and rushed towards the shore. He was wearing not-so-cool polar bear boxers but he thought that they were atleast better than the heart patterned ones.

Mikel stripped off his clothes and left them on the grass in a pile. Just as he was about to jump in, he spotted a kind of miserable looking skitty by the shoreline.
"Hey, wanna see something cool?", he whispered to the pink haired girl trying to not stir the attention of the eerie teacher.

((I can't make him wear the heart patterned shorts. It's like a death sentence! Always, when I and my sister play The Sims together and happen to make a character with that kind of boxers, he soon dies brutally, most likely by catching fire. ´A`))
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:44 pm

Ryan was unable to swim, mostly because of how little he weighed. If he were to step in, he'd immediately get flushed back by the current. He went into the hut and grabbed a fishing rod. He felt a little lonely, he was the only one not swimming. Even Mitsuki was swimming! But he didn't want to risk anything. Swallowing his pride, he walked outside and put the bait on the hook.

He cast the rod and waited for a bit. Absolutely nothing happened. Beginning to get bored, he loosened his grip on the rod, not expecting anything to really happen. As soon as he wasn't expecting anything, a fish pulled on the hook. And gee, it was a pretty strong fish also... It pulled Ryan into the water, fully clothed and all. He didn't let go of the rod, it probably would cost a lot of money if he lost it. With his other arm, he latched onto a rock.

"A little help, someone?" Ryan yelled to anyone that was close.
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

EXP : 103

http://formspring.me/RyanFanservice

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:41 am

{{pfft.. dies brutally.. }}

mitsuki shocked from the whisper, and drifted out from her 'past memory' and stare at the boy. i don't know what's this 'something cool' is... but let's just hope it is cool. mitsuki thought huh? something cool? what is it? mitsuki wondered.

{{super short post :<}}
mitsuki
mitsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:06 am

Kazuki's ears twitched as Ryan calls for help, he runs over to the boy, "aha Ryan, if ya can't pull it up, just let go~" he told the driftloon, grasping the rod with hand and and Ryan with the other, bringing both the rod, a pokemon still on the other end and Ryan to the shore. "There~" he murmured, putting the soaked boy on his feet, he then turns to the rod, "Let's see what you caught~" he easily pulls back hard and on the hook~..?

((Ya can choose what happens Ryan~ OuO))
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:20 pm

A yell cut Mikel's line of thought and he saw the same boy who had arrived at the same time with him. Drifloon was in the water, trying to desperately stay in place with a fish in the hook tugging him farther. As the teacher hurried to help him, Mikel had to snigger a bit.

Mikel turned his attention back to the girl in front of him. She seemed to be interested in his offer. Mission Cheer-up-the-pink-haired-skitty-girl was starting well.
His smile widened into a big grin, "Well, you see, this water, it looks like any normal water, right?", he crouched down and ran his hand on the surface of the water. ((He used barrier.))
"But, if you concentrate hard you can see a walkway there." Mikel got up.
"It' like an underwater pier continuing couple of meters towards the center of the lake", he continued.

((Lol, is she going to believe it O^O))
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:21 am

.. On the hook was a Magikarp. Well, this was obvious, as they were the easiest to catch. Ryan wasn't too surprised when that was all he saw. "What shall we do with it?" Ryan asked Kazuki. Of course, he was most likely going to have to put it back in the water. But after all, it was his first caught fish, even though it was mostly Kazuki who caught it, he wanted to savor it.

But then again, it was simply a Magikarp, no different than the rest. He awaited for Kazuki to tell him what to do with it, by looking at the other students. They seemed to be having fun, but one of them seemed to catch his eye. It was Mikel who was talking to Mitsuki about something. He was curious as to what it was, but didn't bother to look further into it.
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

EXP : 103

http://formspring.me/RyanFanservice

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:32 am

Rin was happly swimming by herself, she would look around at the other students and just laugh to herself. i wonder what its like to have friends.. she thought to herself as she backstroked along the top of the lake

[sorry its short and useless and i havent been replying lately sorry i also donno how to get her more involved... but thats just my problem]
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:10 am

{{ of course mitsuki will believe it. she believe everything }}
"huh?" mitsuki wondered at mikel statement. she stare at the water for a while and see some kind of walkway. is this what he means? woah... cool... mitsuki thought. she look at mikel " i can see it... it's cool... " mitsuki smiled.
mitsuki
mitsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:18 am

((I think I read from somewhere that if the person believes the mr. mime's illusion it becomes real. -A-))

Mikel cheered inwardly when the girl smiled. "You can even walk on it, see", he stepped on the glasslike surface and walked couple of steps. "Would you like to try it yourself?", Mikel reached his hand towards the skitty planning to pull her next to him. He had not realised Mitsuki was scared of water.

((Rin-chan should not worry. I can make Mikel bother her next if nothing else shows up. ^_^))
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:05 pm

"This sweet Magikarp is yours for the rest of class, you'll be using him after everyone has caught their own~" Kazuki explained with a smile, handing Ryan the blushing pokemon, which seemed happy enough to be with the little driftloon. He noticed Mikel walking on water, asking Mitsuki to join him, he thought it was rather cool and his tail wagged. Turning to the other side, he wondered what Zeke, Gabriel and Ivory were doing...~ And out on the lake, somewhat near the Mr. Mime, Rin was enjoying the cool water, he wondered if he should swim as well, he was soaked enough now anyways...hmm~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:47 am

"wh.. uh.. but i'm.. kind of scared of water..." mitsuki replied, but still following him. mitsuki tremble while standing on the walkway. what if i drown.. what if i drown... i'll die... or i'll be trouble for everyone... or.. or... or... mitsuki thought.
mitsuki
mitsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:20 am

"Ah, i-if you don't want, you don't have to!", Mikel pushed the trembling skitty back. The reason she looked so miserable for the first place seemed now obvious. Mikel was ashamed of himself. "Sorry for scaring you." He should have been more observant. Mikel frowned for a second but then smiled again. "Feel free to join in if you feel like it but don't push yourself."
Mikel ran towards the end of the platform and jumped high up in the air trying to splash as much water as he could on the fellow swimmers. ((Rin-chan, look out! oAo))

((Other victims people on the shore can decide if the splashes hit them. Feel free to rage at Mikel. -_^))
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:33 pm

Rin sees the splash coming torwards her "hey" she swims out of the way. at least someone is swimming with me now. she smiles " whats you name again" she yells over to Mikel.

[i don't write much im sorry >u<]
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:13 am

suddenly, she get splashed by water. "woah..." mitsuki said, staring to where mikel is swimming right now. oh.. how i want to have fun too mitsuki sighed, and sit at the edge of the lake. uh..now what should i do? it's not like i hate swimming, but water brings back bad memory. and he was very kind to me, taking me into the lake... i felt guilty now.. mitsuki thought. slowly, she dipped her feet into the lake and taking a look at the scenery around her. it's blissful and calm here...
mitsuki
mitsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:44 pm

While under water, Mikel observed one thing, his oh-so-cool polar bear boxer weren't made for swimming. They almost came off when he made the jump in the water and would surely disappear if there were any drift in the water. He should be careful from now on or he wouln't be coming out of there any time soon.

When Mikel surfaced he started to think how he would catch the fish the teacher had talked about. Barrier wouldn't be of use. If he didn't want to catch the pokémon with his bare hands, which would probably be near impossible, he'd have to borrow someone else's attack with mimic. Mikel was scanning the area for suitable donator when he heard a yell come from behind him. He sees a ninetales girl in the water and swims up to her.
"How nice to see such a comely fire flower in this vast ocean", he says half jokingly.
"I'm called Mikel. And you?"
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next