PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teokis Boys Dorm

+5
Vince
Lyon
RyanDrifff
Chelan
Mikel Newth
9 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Teokis Boys Dorm - Page 2 Empty Re: Teokis Boys Dorm

Post  RyanDrifff Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:02 am

Ryan got a little uncomfortable with the boy staring at him. Was he mad that it wasn't his real neighbors to greet him? Then the boy began to speak, and Ryan felt a little more relaxed.

"Ah, welcome to the Teokis boy's dorm! Hello, Vince, I'm Ryan. I live in room 102, which is a floor below yours. I hope we can become great friends!" He said with a large smile. "I don't live here, but I am currently helping out with the unpacking of people that do live in this dorm. Do you think you could help? Of course, if you want to. Oh, but that's right! We should be helping you out also..."

Ryan shut up after he noticed that he started to ramble. He blushed and looked at his feet.
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

EXP : 103
Region : Sinnoh

http://formspring.me/RyanFanservice

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:04 am

"hmmm i see so then i we are technically something like neighbours as well since you are directly below me....and I guess I wouldn't mind helping, I wasn't really doing anything but there is no need to help me out, I didn't bring much. Plus my packing was done really sloppy. I'd rather you not see it. " He gave a small half smile for a second.

"oh and nice to meet you Ryan" he took one hand out of his pockets and extended it to Ryan.
Vince
Vince

EXP : 52
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:47 am

Mikel saw Ryan pick up the photo from the bag. There was four people in the picture and it was taken just before he had left Sunyshore.
"Those two back there are my parents", Mikel answered pointing at the average looking couple. "And that kid there is my newborn little sis" Then he moved on to a guy who clearly wasn't part of the family. Mikel grinned widely "And this buffy haired guy is..."
A knock on the door interrupted him. Immediatly Ryan jumped up leaving Mikel on the floor. He also stood up brushing off the creeping feel of home sickness.

Mikel followed Ryan to the door and stood next to him. "Hello, I'm Mikel, always nice to meet more people. And that's right, I'll be living in this lovely residence", he replied and remembered Chelan.
"Hey, honey! We've got another visitor, wake up!" Mikel shouted to the sleeping starmie and threw a bundle of clothes at him.

((Both of his parents are Mr. Mime and sister is Mime Jr.))

Last edited by Mikel Newth on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typoh)
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

EXP : 67

http://hazycloudlet.deviantart.com/art/Mikel-the-Mr-Mime-1998204

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:18 am

Chelan squaled (later he would deny ever doing something like that). Something had hit him and he quiqly sat up, looking around bleary eyed and hair messed, finally looking to his lap where the clothes Mikel had thrown were. Chelan was quite sure he didn't want to know what cloths there was...

Looking up, Chelan noticed that the small room was pretty full. There was Lyon, Ryan, Mikel (the clothes were most definitely his, Chelan would never own a red shirt) and some new guy. "How is it that they all come here?" Chelan wondered as he got up from the bed. The dark haired boy was probably the reason they had woken Chelan up (when had he fallen asleep?), so it it wouldn't hurt to greet him.

Walking to the door, dodging Lyon while going and checking if they had touched his luggage ("No, good..") Chelan waved. "Hey, I'm Chelan, the other resident of this room." he said smiling.

Something, something, something...
Chelan
Chelan

EXP : 133
Region : Kanto

http://elizabethjohan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:15 am

Lyon listened quietly, never speaking up as they began to unpack the other's things. He shyly had started to take some of Mikel's shirts but wasn't sure what he wanted to do with them so just set them aside on the top bunk, not wanting to both the Chelan, who seemed comfy.

His attention was dragged over to the door once Ryan opened it to talk to another new male. It was really beginning to become too crowded, and the unpacked clothes only made it feel a bit too stuffy already. He quietly went back to work, unlike the others, sure that Vince wouldn't care. He didn't seem all to happy and excited about being here to begin with. The male only kept an eye on the three, awkwardly listening. [Likeacreeperlolfff]
Lyon
Lyon

EXP : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:58 pm

Vince looked at both Mikel and Chelan as he had Ryan. "hmmm i see..." He held out his hand to all three of them. " my name is Vince...and I'll be your neighbour I guess..." He gave a little yawn. "... so who is that red boy?....." He pointed to Lyon. "Also, have you guys met or seen my roommate before?" He said and stared blankly at the boys.
Vince
Vince

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:45 pm

I am new ; w ; so I just kinda posted now that I have been given a room. ))

Joshua moved up the stairs carrying his bags and other luggage with him. Being the small Gijinka that he was, he was getting his stuff up pretty slowly. "So many stairs just to get up to the second floor" Josh stopped for a moment to sit on the stairs. "My room is... I can't remember..... I better grab the paper." As so he did, moving into his messenger bag and grabbing out a white folded sheet of paper and scanned it. "... hmm room... 203. Well I am close to the second floor so it can't be that far away."

Joshua grabbed his bags once again and began for the top of the flight. When he had reached it he turned down and headed for 203. The young Woobat opened the door and looked at the room that was in front of him. He moved himself and his luggage inside of the door and over to the bed. "I'll take the bottom since I don't think I have a roommate." A small smile graced his face but there was a feeling of loneliness in a way. After a bit of just standing there he started to set out his stuff His clothes went into the closet and stuff. "I will clean it and make it just like at home~" Joshua tidied up bit by bit and made sure all of his stuff were in the right places. once he was totally finished getting in he laid on his bed looking at the bunk above him. "I wonder who else might be around."

Last edited by Joshua on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Joshua
Joshua

EXP : 15

http://ren-rennightmare.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:24 pm

"hm?" Vince noticed joshua out of the corner of his eye. " could that be my roommate? I'll be back in a second." he said to himself and wondered off from the others for a second. He looked inside his room and saw no one. "aww must not be him..." He then looked over to the other door. He wondered if Joshua was his other neighbour. He went to room 203's door and knocked.
Vince
Vince

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:50 pm

Joshua's ears perked up a bit as a knock rang on the door. "I didn't thunk anyone else was up here. Maybe a neighbor?" He quickly made his way to the door and opened it. Once it was open he saw Vince. The woobat stared for a second just looking at him and then proceeded to talk. "Oh.Hello there." A smile moving over his face.
Joshua
Joshua

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:20 pm

Vince stared at the woobat as he did with most people and sort of analyzed him until speaking. "Hello. I'm Vince. I live next door. who are you?......" He gave a quick smile then his face returned to being straight, as usual. He waited for Joshua to respond. AS he waited Vince tugged at his tie and collared shirt.
Vince
Vince

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:35 pm

"I-I am Joshua. Nice to meet you." His voice a bit nervous from the sudden changing of the others facial expressions. "So you live next door? We will be neighbors then" His voice was happy and excited in a way. Meeting new people was always something interesting.
Joshua
Joshua

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:47 pm

"mhm neighbours.it also seems like we're from the same region so we have something in common....so please take care of me Josh....I hope we get along...or whatever....." He held his hand out to Joshua to shake his. " ....if you need help unpacking...there are a bunch of guys in room 201......right now...."
Vince
Vince

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:08 pm

"Hm so we are. You are really the first I have meet from my region" Joshua laughed lightly. "Also I too hope to get along with you~" The young Woobat put out his hand to shake with the others. "I think. I am okay with unpacking... I think. But Thank you so much." A thought crossed his mind for a moment. "Others?"
Joshua
Joshua

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:13 pm

He shook Joshua's hand and then put it back into his pocket. "mhm. Others. There are a bunch of other guys in 201. Two of them actually live there and the others are helping them unpack.....they live elsewhere in the dorm i think.....I kind of left them at the door...so come...if you wanna meet them or whatever...it's quite lively over there...." He sighed. "...so come over...if you like meeting people.....er neighbours...your choice...."
Vince
Vince

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:38 pm

"hmm. why are you sighing?" Tilting his head lightly to the left.
Joshua
Joshua

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:13 am

Mikel had to snigger a little at Chelan's squel but he turned quickly back to the venipede when the starmie strolled towards them.
He took Vince's hand and shook it and then pointed over his shoulder "He's Lyon. He's a bit shy but a good guy once you get him to talk."
"I arrived just a second ago and so did Chelan, so I don't think we have seen him. But I don't know if Ryan or Lyon has", Mikel looked questioningly at Ryan.

Mikel saw someone walk in the halway but the venipede was blocking most of the view. He followed curiously as Vince went to investigate. He listened for a moment as Vince discussed with the new boy but at the "lively" comment he had to jump in. "It indeed is very lively there. With this many people we could already throw a party, he laughed and stepped next to Vince.
"I'm Mikel by the way", he grinned to the woobat.
"Which region you two come from then? I'm from Sinnoh and I've never seen gijinka like you before." Mikel had thought that Sunyshore was a multinational place but LaRousse seemed to be just something else.

Last edited by Mikel Newth on Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typouh)
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:28 am

Someone new had appeared and both the dark haired boy and Mikel had gone too see who it was. Chelan had tried to sneak a look and tried even tiptoeing, but with both of the taller boys blocking the view, it was kind of impossible.

Shrugging Chelan turned back into the room, where Lyon was carefully unpacking Mikels bag. Chelan sat next to him and grapped one of his luggages and opened it.

SLAM and he closed it again, quiqly pushing it under the bed and grapping the other luggage so he ccould unpack that one. He tried to look normal, but there was some cold sweat on his brown, if someone cared to look. Chelan started to mechanically lay his clothes to his bed (he hadn't heard any complains from Mikel about him sleeping on the bottom bed, so..) with shirts to the right and trousers to left.
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:19 am

Joshua was slightly startled by the other person that had suddenly come into the conversation. He quickly changed his gaze from Vince to Mikel. "O-oh Well Hello, Mikel." He examined the taller male and returned the grin with a smile."I'm Joshua. I come from the Unova Region, like Vince here. It's nice to meet you." The woobats head tilted slightly as he thought to himself.

'There both so tall... at least compared to me.'
Joshua
Joshua

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:05 pm

"Um, no I haven't met his roommate. He's probably new also, or hasn't gone outside much." Ryan laughed. He noticed Vince and Mikel were walking out of the doorway, so why not follow? When he reached where the others were, there was another new person. He said he'd come from the Unova region, a place Ryan had yet to visit.

Ryan was in the background, not very noticeable with the two other men chatting with the new pokemon. He stood there and listened to the conversation. eaves dropper!
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

EXP : 103

http://formspring.me/RyanFanservice

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:26 pm

Vince was startled a bit as Mikel jumped in and began to talk. He moved out of the way so that Ryan could see a little bit better and so that he wasn't blocking the door as much. "hmmm Unova isn't a very well known region.Then again i've never really been anywhere else before...so I can't...really talk... I don't know..." He trailed off a bit and stopped to listen to the other boys speak.

Last edited by Vince on Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vince
Vince

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:04 am

Sorry, not at the best so if I reply late, again, I'm sorry]]

Lyon smiled at the other's words. A good guy? Oh how wonderful! He wasn't thought of as weird or anything, nope, he was thought of as a good guy. Smiling, it quickly turned to a small curious frown. They were leaving? Why? Is there another new student finally coming over to the dorms? What if it starts getting too crowded soon?...Ahwell, he was probably going to continue living where he lives now anyway so what was the point of getting scared? He would have to go check out the new-comer later, if that person was still up for meeting more people that is.
Lyon a glance towards Chelan, but let out a startled squeak, jumping, at the loud, sudden noise. He hesitantly opened his mouth to speak, taking his eyes back to his work, "Are you okay?...I hope you don't mind me asking, but how come you don't want anyone in that bag?...Personal stuff you don't want stolen? I'm sure none of us would ever think of taking anything from you." he smiled, before giving the other another glance, curiousity burning in his orange gaze. He was starting to feel a bit more relaxed. It wasn't crowded anymore. The others were off...Who knows where, so he could keep his mind on the little work and have a hopefully nice chat and make friends with someone, one-on-one. The way he perfered. He really wasn't much of a group person...
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:05 pm

Looking at the zangoose next of him, Chelan sighed internally. "It's not like I don't trust any of you. Which I shouldn't, I have just met you. There is some items that really important to me in that bag." he said and smiled apolegtically to Lyon. "And I really don't think you want to see my underwear.." he tought and continued unpacking, laying a turqoise shirt on top of the pile on his bed.

"What classes do you take?"
Chelan asked from Lyon. Maybe he could make friends with the shy looking zangoose.
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:42 pm

"Oh? I'm sorry for asking." Lyon twitched a bit, before finally stopping what he was doing, "Shall I help you?...And I'm in Computer class and Visual Arts." he nodded, but then tilted his head, thinking, "Well....Visual Arts was closed for now, so I guess only in Computers till we find a new teacher...It's a shame...She seemed really nice and I don't want to get a mean teacher..." The Zangoose frowned a bit at the thought, but then quickly smiled, "What about you?.."
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:59 am

Nice to meet you too, Joshua Mikel replied but thought, ´Uh-oh, another shy person. It's always so hard to know what they really think.´ He started to feel a bit nervous himself.
He listened with interest when Vince told where they came from, "Hmm, Unova... I think I've heard that somewhere", thought for a moment, " Ah yes! It's that place where those funny pokémon musical competion thingies take place. I've seen those on tv", Mikel exclaimed as he figured out the familiarity.

For Mikel it seem like the other guy was getting bored with all sighing of his. And for Mikel entertainment was a serious issue. Maybe they should hit the city and find somthing to do rather than unpack their bags. Then he remembered that kind of tall building in the middle of the city.
"Hey, Vince. You seem like a skillful and level-headed guy", Mikel said as he hung his arm around the venipede's shoulders, "What do you think if we went to LaRousse and checked out what the Battle Tower has to offer?", Mikel said with excitement in his voice.
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:51 pm

"I was thinking about taking more classes, but I don't know if that is possible... I only have English and P.E now" Chelan answered to Lyon. "I hope you get a nice teacher. If a teacher is mean, it is really annoying to be on their class. Or whatever you feel when you have a mean teacher, because I get annoyed. Mean teachers cant teach" Chelan babbled while taking out some hairpins from his luggage to get his bangs. They were hanging infront of his eyes, irritating Chelan.

Chelan didn't think about it, but the hairpins were light pink with small hearts on them. Finally getting last of the bangs, he decided to find out more about Lyon. "I like swimming and skating. And I really enjoy music." Chelan rested his chin to his knees and wrapped his arms around his legs. Tilting his head Chelan looked at Lyon. "What about you?"
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next