PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rekuza Boys Dorm

+2
kotatsuPLZ
psychique
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rekuza Boys Dorm Empty Rekuza Boys Dorm

Post  psychique Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:02 pm

What it says on the tin.

I'm pretty sure everyone's room will be a bit different, but I just couldn't wait, so if Admin feels it is necessary, please edit and give us one of your beautiful descriptions. / o /
psychique
psychique

EXP : 17
Region : Hoenn

http://fav.me/d35wwp7

Back to top Go down

Rekuza Boys Dorm Empty Re: Rekuza Boys Dorm

Post  psychique Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:04 pm

Statistics showed that a high percentage of high school students who lived on or near campus made better grades. Not that it was his biggest concern, but it was certainly running through his head as Levyne pushed the door to the dorms open. He had already been in here once or twice before, but until this moment the move was not official. In fact, he had been half-expecting his paranoid old father to pull him out of this whole business.

And in his assumptions he had, unfortunately, made himself ignorant as to how this dorm would run.

Of course, he knew the basics of a dorm, but what was the anticipated outcome by locking a bunch of boys together every night? Well, boy love of course-- Ridiculous. Scoffing at the bright ideas of their species - whatever that may be - he roughly shoved the door to the hallway the rest of the way open, unaware that there may have been someone standing on the opposite side.

What a frustratingly incoherent way to live.
psychique
psychique

Back to top Go down

Post  kotatsuPLZ Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:23 pm

Dorm life had yet to sink into his mind. It was invigorating, and thrilling, yet intimidating, but he was up for the challenge completely. It was now his second home, and he would walk the halls like he owned them. It was all Noh could do, given he was in a foreign place and nobody knew him. It was perhaps too perfect, he could be anybody he wanted, do anything he wanted.

It would he exactly like at home, only he would be living with a bunch of other guys, not girls. He was so use to being with all his sisters, but perhaps it was a refreshing change of pace? Some guys really disgusted him though, so disoriented and messy-- but a few of his siblings were the same. Gender didn't matter apparently.

He had been walking down the hall, nose buried in a thespian magazine he had picked up at some point while on the road. Icy eyes skimmed over an article, blinking slowly as he tried to keep himself from shivering slightly less than they usually did. It was hard to read, shiver, and walk at the same time. Sighing, he looked up for a moment to wonder where he was going before --

The magazine flew from is hands as he rubbed his face, bridge of his nose hurting as he blinked rapidly.

What had just happened...?!
That door hadn't been open earlier, right?

Flabbergasted, Noh couldn't find the words to speak, he was in pain and this person had jammed a door into his face! A commoner probably, so reckless! Didn't they know who he even was?! He was important and that OTHER PERSON better know it!!

Last edited by kotatsuPLZ on Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
kotatsuPLZ
kotatsuPLZ

EXP : 27

http://fav.me/d35omf5

Back to top Go down

Post  psychique Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:35 pm

Damn this door had some bite to it. Levy had no sooner pushed the little midget to the ground with the door, but then was jerking it back after stepping into the hallway, staring chastisingly down at the boy. Or.. girl?

"What the. . ."

It was honestly a fair argument either way, and he actually had to pause to consider each. Thanks to his specific colorblindness, the kid's clothes were radiating a vibrant pink, something that was certainly not making him ( or her? ) any more masculine. But this was the boys dorm, wasn't it...? Well - the Claydol made a split-second decision, and scowled, deciding that if he guess correctly - delightful, he'd shoo the young lady out of the boys dorms. And if he was wrong, he could snarl at this tiny person for getting in his way.

"This is the mens dorm, you know. Get out."

He even kindly stepped to the side and held the door open, waiting for the figure on the ground to help themself up and scoot their butt back to where it belonged.
psychique
psychique

Back to top Go down

Post  kotatsuPLZ Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:54 pm

A shaking hand flew to the boy's nose before pulling away, checking to see if it were bleeding and making sure there wasn't anything wrong with it now that somebody had forced a door into it. A deep scowl crossed across Noh's face as he looked up scornfully, eyebrows knit downwards in anger.

"You cretin! How dare you...!"
The Snorunt was anything but peachy as he picked himself up from the ground and dusted off his hoodie, making sure his hood stayed on as he did so. He didn't want that falling off any time soon.

"Telling me what to do. You've got some nerve, you ass," he snarled in a strangely calm tone. Only a moment had passed before he bent down and picked up his magazine. His beautiful, beautiful magazine, the poor thing. The male dusted that off as well, rolling it up in his hands and setting it down to his side. Why the hell had this bastard called him a 'girl'? Probably just a dumbass, as expected, he looked like one.

Obviously this reject didn't know who he was. How unfortunate.
kotatsuPLZ
kotatsuPLZ

Back to top Go down

Post  psychique Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:03 pm

. . . Not a girl, and not cute.

An eyebrow lifted in mild surprise as a flurry of insults came his way out of that amazingly big mouth - the male's expression dipped back into his prior scowl and he slammed the door shut, assuming that no - this annoying midget did not want to leave the dorm. "You know that the word 'cretin' hasn't been uttered since 1701, right?"

Towering over the kid with the hood, Levy gave him a rebuking sneer. "Don't run your mouth off. Your preschool is across town, you know." God this guy was short.
psychique
psychique

Back to top Go down

Post  kotatsuPLZ Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:16 pm

"I should care why? I'm surprised you even know that word." His mouth was curved downwards into a tight frown, his body still shivering slightly, though that was normal. The door shutting startled him, shoulders twitching upwards only just noticeably. He wasn't necessarily expecting that.

Blue eyes suddenly scaled upwards, eyes widening gradually. The guy was a good few inches taller than him, and he wouldn't lie that he was kind of intimidated, especially with the glare that was stabbing daggers into his figure. Those red eyes were kind of scary...

"You would know wouldn't you? Just graduate from there? You'd think they'd at least teach you some decent manners." Noh gave a small turn of his head in a haughty manner; a small smile appearing on his lips.
kotatsuPLZ
kotatsuPLZ

Back to top Go down

Post  psychique Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:58 pm

"Don't mess with me," he groaned, irritated. Perhaps he could simply shoo Annoying Pink Shakeyhood away and carry on with his business. The shivering did not escape his notice. This guy should really go get in bed or something. He looked like he was freezing.

The way he was glaring while trembling like that reminded Levy of a small mutt with Big Dog Complex. And he couldn't help but snort.

"What were you doing standing in front of the door like an idiot, anyway? Don't you have any common sense?" The bit about him just getting out of preschool was ignored - to a point where he had already started talking before this stranger was finished.
psychique
psychique

Back to top Go down

Post  kotatsuPLZ Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:17 pm

Noh clearly wasn't intimidated by the words, more so just by this stranger's stature and appearance. He looked like such a brute. The haughty expression remained as he looked back upwards at the black-haired male. Cerulean eyes narrowed lightly as he watched the taller figure's expression. How annoying...

"I was walking, and you so rudely opened the door into my face! I was just minding my own business!" He waved around the magazine that was still rolled up into his hand, expression still aggravated. "Don't you have any common courtesy? Don't tell me some brute like you is living here?!"

Such a horrible thought, even having to share a living establishment with this creature. He couldn't help but shiver more violently at the idea, which was of course, easily noticeable.
kotatsuPLZ
kotatsuPLZ

Back to top Go down

Post  psychique Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:47 pm

And so Levy attempted to stare him down. It was really kind of ridiculous.. stupid girly boy, he was so irritating. The claydol brushed past, shedding a wave of tension that had been stemming from his standing still. What a relief. "You shouldn't walk right in front of a door, stupid."

Honestly, that was only logical.

"You talk like you've been raised with a stick up your ass. Yeah I'm living here." He turned, head cocked to stare at the boy arrogantly, pierced eyebrow raised presumptuously. "Couldn't you tell by the way I walked in?" He snickered, as if the other's ignorance was the funniest thing he had ever witnessed. "Who wants to know, anyway? What does it matter to you, Midget? Are you glad I'm staying?" Cue the sickly sweet tone of voice - obvious taunting.
psychique
psychique

Back to top Go down

Post  kotatsuPLZ Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:07 pm

The Snorunt leered back, holding his ground as best as possible. He merely watched, upper lip curling slightly in a bit of a snarl. "Perhaps I was on my way out, smart one. Unless using a door to leave a building is primitive even to you."

With a free hand, he swiftly brushed his shoulder as if wiping away some lint or dust. This guy was such a nuisance. He needed his ass kicked.

"How unfortunate. I didn't know they let in lower class dumbasses here. You must be one of the lucky ones, hm?" Another snide half-smirk before another retort. "I was just... inquiring," the 'midget' comment was ignored, he knew he was short, "Glad? No. You should be happy that you're staying in the same area as me. You're the one that should be happy." A small chuckle came after the remark, a slightly dramatic gesture.

He hide the disgust he felt towards that voice.. That creepy, disgusting, unnerving voice. It was making him shiver violently, or maybe it was just the tension.

Last edited by kotatsuPLZ on Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
kotatsuPLZ
kotatsuPLZ

Back to top Go down

Post  psychique Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:25 pm

The longer this brat spoke, the higher the flames rose. Levy stared - seemingly passive, for he had used all the self-control that he had to relax his tensed shoulders, release the clenched fists he had just jammed into his pocket.

"Then maybe you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. It's kind of sad - I mean.. who gets taken out by a door?" Levyne shook his head, chuckling in what he hoped was the most annoying way possible. Anything to get under this kid's skin. "But I guess that's to be expected of a snob. . ." His eyes trailed over the other, giving him a quick once-over. His lips pulled into a smirk. "Happy to be around you...? Maybe in time." OHOHO. jk bro. If anything, that was meant to make him feel uncomfortable.

"But right now? Hell no. And I don't even know who you are."
psychique
psychique

Back to top Go down

Post  kotatsuPLZ Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:49 pm

A low growl. "I wasn't 'taken out' by it, minor set back, that's all. Get your facts straight." That tone of voice set him off. This guy was really ticking him off, as he already had since he was hit by a door! Noh waved a dismissive hand at the 'snob' remark. "You'd only call me a 'snob' because you're a lower-class loser. I can understand, I'd be upset if I was on a lower level too; completely jealous of those above me. Ah, it must be so sad." Eyes narrowed as he gave off a venomous chuckle, the corners of his lips turned upwards in a horribly cynical expression.

He blinked, watching the stranger's expression before blushing just faintly. Given his pale completion, it wasn't something that would go unnoticed. That 'once-over' was completely uncalled for! And for some reason, he was feeling a little exposed because of it. Such a sickening feeling. "In time? You should be happy already, but I guess you wouldn't know..." Whatever. Arms crossed confidently over his chest, still eying the other individual with a hard expression.

"You should know who I am. Listen well, dumbass. The name's Noh, Noh Fuyumura, don't wear it out."
kotatsuPLZ
kotatsuPLZ

Back to top Go down

Post  psychique Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:03 am

Levy just laughed at Noh's excuse. It really didn't seem that way to him, but he wasn't going to harass the boy about something as idiotic as that. As fun as it would surely be. "You're really full of yourself. That's annoying." What an irritating facial expression, too. The way the kid was scowling, like he was dirt under his shoe. Infuriating.

Levy glanced down the hall, wondering if he would ever get to his room.

"What the hell are you blushing for. . ." But instead of waiting for an answer - probably to Noh's relief - he bowled on to respond to what the munchkin had said next. "Don't talk like you're big and important. I'm probably the only person who knows your name here." Levyne snorted. Noh Fuyawatta? Fuyanmuru, Furafura, Furanuyamuyabooya. He couldn't remember anymore.
psychique
psychique

Back to top Go down

Post  kotatsuPLZ Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:55 am

"I don't really care what you think. I'm right, your wrong, end of story. I don't need your opinions." The grin remained before his facade quickly turned grave upon hearing the inquiry. He opened his mouth to say something, but quickly silenced himself with a light sigh. At least he didn't have to defend himself on that remark - it would have been hard to stand his ground, especially given this low class jerk.

A thin, pale finger tapped at the teen's chin, narrowing his eyes at the other again, a smirk curling. "I am big and important, but I suppose it's only fair you don't know who I am. It's expected. You wouldn't have the money to stay where I'm from anyway. I forgive your ignorance."

He gave off a smug expression.
How did you even come up with all those..
kotatsuPLZ
kotatsuPLZ

Back to top Go down

Post  psychique Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:13 am

Annoying little twerp, annoying little twerp, annoying little twerp. . .

"I hope not," Levy uttered through clenched teeth, trying to remain as devious-looking as possible. But it was hard when someone was constantly poking at you. He didn't even know why this kid was under his skin all of a sudden, but it had happened unanticipatedly. What an unfortunate snag in his peaceful trek down the hall.

He blamed the door for being so inconveniently placed.

"Ah, wait no - I know you." As if he had realized something, his eyes lit up, and he tilted his head forward to gaze at Noh in interest. "You're the Big Whopping Bag of Douche I've been hearing about, right? Man, you're famous. I'm honoured." He placed a hand over his chest and tilted forward in fake modesty. "Sad to say, I don't have time for this. I need to get settled in and walk the campus."

Lots of practice, man.
psychique
psychique

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:28 pm

{{I hope you two don't mind me jumping in, I've been meaning to get The Intolerable AssholeSezter situated into the dorms... QuQ}}

Now here was something he could get used to. Dorm life, being away from the family, and the servants, and the pretense of manners, and all of that garbage. He was in a building just brimming over with prey, what a magical place this was!

He barreled down the hallway without the slightest bit of finesse required of one with his bearing in society. Had his father been standing here right now, he would probably throw a fit (well, if the man could even feel anything, heartless bastard that he was) if he saw Setzer running around like this. If there were any other students he'd probably plow right through them... Oh, wait, there were some students, and they were standing in his way. Well, one of them sort of was. The other was just some short, petite kid. (Wait, did that guy actually bring his girlfriend into the dorm? Weren't there rules against that or something....? Sly dog, Sezter was going to have to learn his name!)

As it was, the Sharpedo gijinka was in a hurry to get to his room, so he just went with his instincts and ran straight for the small Snorunt who stood in his way. Right as he was about to collide, Setzer extended his arms on top of the kid's head and leaped right over him, leap-frog style. He landed hard but didn't tumble or anything, so that was as good an execution as any, right? Laughing, Setzer looked back over his shoulder and yelled to the little one "Outta the way, midget! This is the big kids dorm anyway, so take a hike!" He cackled like an idiot and spotted his door. He ran straight to it and threw open the door carelessly, loud and obnoxious and causing as much of a ruckus as he always did.
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360

Back to top Go down

Post  kotatsuPLZ Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:09 pm

(( I don't mind at all. By all means~ ))

The smile simply remained as his ears perked up upon hearing that he was known. Finally, some recognition! Something he deserv-- "Look who's talking. Your words aren't very threatening, dumbass. But alas, you should very well feel very honoured for even being in my presence. You're such an ungrateful bastard, aren't you?" He gave off a dignified sigh, the magazine still raising and falling in his palm, producing a soft sound as it came in contact with the flat surface.

His mouth opened again, as if to throw another insult before he heard something... A sound that had not been there previously, even while he was arguing with this uncivilized lowlife. He didn't even have time to turn around before he was pushed down to the ground again, by the top of his head no less!

Falling hard... again, he blinked, completely dumbfounded as he turned his head to see the reason he was sitting on the ground again, rubbing his head through his hood. "You INSOLENT BASTARD, GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!!" Noh yelled the curses from the ground, waving the balled magazine around in a fit. That bastard was going to get it... calling him a midget, pulling that stunt and then completely running away! The guy was going to pay dearly!

Of course, he had completely forgotten his former conversation with the other in his fit of rage.
Why were there so many idiots in the world recently...
kotatsuPLZ
kotatsuPLZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:42 pm

The noise from Setzer's room stopped, and the silence grew heavy for a few moments. He abruptly poked his head out his room and rudely eyeballed the Snorunt gijinka who had screamed after him. "You're pretty loud for a midget y'know. And what the hell kinda chick are you, ya' sound kinda butch to me!" Setzer narrowed his eyes as he glanced over the angry student once more, and his face took on an expression of faint horror. He looked over to the claydoll gijinka and said, his voice dripping with shock and disgust "Wait a minute, don't tell me that pipsqueak's a GUY?! I though you had just snuck in your girlfriend or something!!!"

Setzer looked back and forth between the two suspiciously. The taller lad had his hand on his chest as if he had just been flattered by something, and even the little guy was standing pretty close to him... Setzer's eyes went wide as he was struck with a revelation. Why else would that kid be so angry at him [strike besides a million and one other reason, including the fact that you're such a punk Setzer?[/strike]? The Sharpedo grinned ever so slowly, then began to snicker into his hand. "Oho, I didn't realize I was interrupting, garden gnome. I'll just go back into my room then, and leave you two alone... *Snrk*... Have fun~!" Having said his piece, Sezter slipped back into his room and began to laugh loudly.

{{He's gonna get murdered in his sleep, I just know it...TAT}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  psychique Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:37 am

(( I laughed really hard... xDD ))

No. no no no no no--

Levyne's face paled at the Sharpedo's assumption, and he immediately straightened, face as blank and unchanging as before. Of course, that is if you took the loss of facial fluster out of the picture.

'Wait a minute, don't tell me that pipsqueak's a GUY?! I though you had just snuck in your girlfriend or something!' He had snorted in spite of himself. Funny how they had both made the same original assumption.

When the other boy had originally entered the scene, he had simply glanced at him without another word. Perhaps a small smile. The first thing he had done was insult this little runt then freaking jump over him, hadn't he? Surely he couldn't be someone that Levy couldn't stand to have around. He had been mustering up the proper air required for a taunting chuckle directed at Noh, when the insulting comment had been flung his way.

Scowling, he had began to step forward towards the door - but too late, it was already shut. He had half a mind to march over there and pound on it. Perhaps he would. If he couldn't talk Noh into blowing up for him. It might be funny to watch. Glancing at the Snorunt, he raised an eyebrow. "What? Are you going to just take that? He called you a fag."

Not that he didn't have his suspicions anyway.

. . . Although he didn't really want to admit it, he kind of admired the stranger's boldness. It was something he enjoyed in himself, also. What a delightful surprise.

Last edited by psychique on Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : coding error)
psychique
psychique

Back to top Go down

Post  kotatsuPLZ Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:25 am

(( *d-dying from laughter* O-oh.. you guys are jerks xDD ))

The short black hairs on the back of Noh's neck bristled with livid emotions. First he was called a midget, then he was called a 'girl'! These idiots needed to know their goddamn place or so help him he'd make each and every one of their lives a living hell. He'd make sure of it!!

Pale fists clenched, shaking out of rage rather than his usual shivers. Brows furrowed and a tight frown ended up sliding across his thin lips. His breath came out in staggers, unable to regulate it given how frustrated and agitated he was growing.

The last comment, however, threw him for a fast one. He was not expecting that. The hairs on the back of his neck bristled again aggressively, almost like a cat's, shiver riding up his spine at the assumption. That bastard... had called him gay...! He absolutely was not! The Snorunt had nothing against such ideals, but to be called one... The male's hands flew to his rolled up magazine, slowly taking the initiative to rip it in half out of pure, unadulterated rage. Noh would regret ripping the thing later, but as of now... He wanted to rip that Sharpedo's head clear off the guy's body, no holding back! Besides, he could do so much better than this weirdo Claydol if he actually did swing that way.

His face was red with anger, canine tooth biting his lower lip to keep himself from further cursing. Had he bit any harder, perhaps he would have drawn blood.

"That bastard's going to pay..."
Looking away from the figure he had been arguing with only moments earlier, he quickly made his way towards the door the now maniacal laughter was coming out of. Noh pounded on it wildly, screaming a mixture of curses and other words, occasionally mixing in the scarce Japanese word when he could no longer think of other things to scream at the offender. They were subtle remarks, but had anybody truly been listening, they would be easy to catch.
kotatsuPLZ
kotatsuPLZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:36 am

{{O-Oh my...! xD}}

Sezter opened the door to his room so fast that the Snorunt boy ended up pounding away on his chest. It didn't hurt or anything, but Setzer had to fight to keep his expression neutral. Well, he had to fight regardless, considering how easy it was to push the little gijinka's buttons. Life in the dorms was turning out to be far more amusing than he had first presumed it would be.

For now though, Setzer kept his expression neutral. He slowly looked around as if searching for someone, and affected an air of mild curiosity. Arching an eyebrow high , he leaned out of his door and pretended to search the hallways more thoroughly. Not seeing what he was looking for, he glanced over at the claydol gijinka. After casually leaning against his doorframe and looking ever so innocent {{It's a LIE!!!}}, Sezter asked "Oi, did you here sumthin'? I could've sworn I heard sumthin' making noise... Sounded kinda... squeaky, really..." The corners of his mouth twitched as a smile struggled to break through.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:37 pm

He dreaded making his way through the dorms. At first it was only the thought of sleeping in a bed, when he was used to the oh so comfortable beds of grass. But now as he turned the corner, and the sounds shrieking men filled his sensitive ears, he honestly wanted to put his tail between his legs and back out of there like he never entered.

Callahan stopped before the last turn, hoping the voices would die down before he would attempt to weave his way between people to find his dorm. Though a third, most irritating, and familiar voice rang through the hall and Callahan's blood red eyes narrowed.

That insolent bastard again..

Luckily these dorms weren't paired, because if he ended up with that kid..

"Who is 'e tormentin' now?" Callahan grunted and shook his head as he rounded the corner to finally see the few within the hall. He crossed his arms, bunching his muscles, and glared down the hall at the mouthy Sharpedo gijinka who was getting beat upon. His long bushy tail flicked back and forth between his legs as he watched the two. He wasn't yet about to interrupt, since the punk was only toying with the Snorunt gijinka verbally and not harming him. But he was pretty damned sure that was his numbered dorm room right next to Setzy...

Damn..
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

EXP : 165

Back to top Go down

Post  psychique Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:14 pm

Satisfied with the outcome, Levy had slipped his hands into his pockets and stood back to watch, amused at tiny Noh's attempts to knock the door down - or whatever his beating upon it was meant to achieve. And when the greennette stepped out of his room to indirectly taunt the boy, there was no need for a reply, because no sooner had another male appeared. Someone with dark hair - and a tail, of course.

Levyne's eyes flicked to the appendage, but found it to be nothing out of the ordinary ( much thanks to the world they lived in ) so he turned his attention back to the scene without much sign he'd been paying attention.

"Don't hurt yourself, now." Directed at Noh, of course.
psychique
psychique

Back to top Go down

Post  kotatsuPLZ Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:40 pm

Unfortunately, the new arrival didn't get the time of day from little Noh, whom was still pounding away aggressively before realizing just what he was beating. His face was contorted into an angry scowl as he balled his hands into fists at his side, trying desperately not to shake, though that was failing miserably given how angry he was.

"You bastard! Who's voice are you calling 'squeaky'?! You have no idea who you're dealing with you, jackass!!" His chest rose and fell quickly as blue eyes flickered towards the Claydol, teeth gnashed together in frustration.

"I don't need you telling me what to do."

Everybody here was really making him angry...
kotatsuPLZ
kotatsuPLZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next