PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teokis Boys Dorm

+5
Vince
Lyon
RyanDrifff
Chelan
Mikel Newth
9 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Teokis Boys Dorm - Page 3 Empty Re: Teokis Boys Dorm

Post  Joshua Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:46 pm

Joshua smiled a bit brighter. "Yes. they have musicals. There very nice actually and fun to go watch." Mikel seemed like fun. He was pretty energetic. which wasn't a bag thing. Well at least he seemed to want to get to know others and Vince was... not bad but was very unamused? At least thats the way he was made out to Joshua with all that Sighing. 'Was I boring him?'

The woobat just listened to them speak of LaRousse before making his glance at the other standing behind the two. Another Gijinka which he sadly had failed to recognize until Vince moved. 'oh wow ... I feel so dumb. He must feel left out.' Joshua thought for a moment if he should talk with him or continue to just listen to the other two. "Battle tower?" Before he even noticed he had said his thought out loud he was already going down on himself for interrupting.
Joshua
Joshua

EXP : 15
Region : Unova

http://ren-rennightmare.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:27 pm

"er yes the pokemon musicals......they're alright......a bit embarrassing at times...." He replied. He then heard what Mikel was saying and said, "er well i wouldn't say that exactly...but sure?...." He wasn't completely sure was Mikel was getting at. he then jumped a bit as Mikel put his arm on his shoulder. Vince wasn't one for physical contact, which is why he couldn't help but squirm a bit. He didn't want to be mean and ask him to move his arm but he didn't want it on his shoulder either. He continued to squirm until Mikel mentioned the city and the Battle Tower. His antennae perked up due to his curiosity and he stopped squirming. "Battle Tower? what's that?......"
Vince
Vince

EXP : 52

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:58 am

Lyon finally sat down on the bed, getting comfy to talk more to his new possible friend. "Yeah, it does get really annoying...Because if they are mean, it's not fun and it gets upsetting and you think about wanting to leave right away...I think they let you in one more class but I'm not sure. I hope I can get into another one. It's boring being in one class right now...Even if I really enjoy Computers..." He huffed, happily, tail twitching a bit at his own thoughts, but he quickly turned his attention back to the other.
"I love music!...Though I'm not much of a sportsy person...I keep indoors...Reading and all....But I guess it's just because my brother never let me out to begin with. I haven't even gone swimming since I was reeeeeal little...I can't remember what it's like but it does look like fun! Do you have any family?" The Zangoose asked, wanting to keep up the conversation, unsure of how long the other conversation could keep up. He was talking way too much! Maybe he should slow down...Would all his talking end up annoying Chelan?...He sure hoped not...
Lyon
Lyon

EXP : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:27 am

"Swimming is fun! We should go sometime, if you want." Chelan exclaimed "I don't like reading that much, but every now and then I read a fantasy book..." he continued and shifted his chin to his other knee, adjusting himself to be more comfortable.

Thinking about his family, Chelan mirked a bit. "Mom and dad are back in Kanto... I have a half-brother too, he is older than me. He is always teasing me about something, but I guess that is something that older brothers do." he said "Is your brother older or younger than you?"

While waiting, Chelan looked around. They were alone in the room, even Ryan had left to bother the new comer(s). Chelan hoped they wouldn't cause any trouble, it was his first day in the dorms. It would be bothersome if there was a chaos already.
Chelan
Chelan

EXP : 133
Region : Kanto

http://elizabethjohan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:29 am

"You don't know about Battle Towers?!" Mikel jumped back suprised, "Those are the most awesome places on earth to have a battle."
Unova region started to seem more and more stranger place to Mikel. These guys didn't even know about Battle Towers.
"Anyone can go to battle tower test their fighting skills, usually just for fun but you can also gain fame and get cool prizes", he explained "And you can even choose between solo and a double battle, so you can battle alongside with your friend if you want."

Mikel noticed Ryan standing behind them. "Ryan, these guys haven't been to a Battle Tower! Now we really need go there and give them a tour." Mikel said sounding almost desperate. He'd had so much fun in the Battle Tower back home and it'd be pity for these guys to miss it.
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

EXP : 67
Region : Sinnoh

http://hazycloudlet.deviantart.com/art/Mikel-the-Mr-Mime-1998204

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:13 am

-ALWAYS MAKES HORRIBLE PASTS FOR HER CHARACTERS BECAUSE SHES A BITCH LIKE THAT- SOB]]

"Older brother...Kris is...He's kinda...He was my....Guardian after the accident until I moved out and into Luca's home with his uncle and uncle's boyfriend. They are both really nice, like family to me if that counts." Lyon smiled, regretting ever starting up this topic now. Maybe they should have stayed on the other one..That was a nicer conversation that bring back unwanted memories. Maybe they could even go see what the others were doing, but would Chelan want to? He didn't want to be rude and leave him on his own if he didn't. Should he ask? Hmm..
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:38 pm

"Huh? What accident?" Chelan asked, before taking note of Lyons face. His smile seemed a bit strained, and Chelan decided it probably wasn't a good topic. "Never mind that" he said and shut his luggage. Taking a pile of clothes from his bed, Chelan walked to the dresser to place his clothes in. While doing this, he looked at Lyon over his shoulder.

"Are you done with Mikels clothig yet? I can't believe him, leaving someone else to do something he should be doing... If you are, do you want to do something else?" he wanted to distackt Lyon from the previous topic. The look in the zangooses eyes when he was talking had been absolutely miserable.
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:26 pm

"Huh? Oh yeah, the Battle Tower is great! Hahahaha......" Ryan laughed awkwardly. He'd never actually been to the Battle Tower either. And it didn't help by the fact that he was a terrible battler. He looked at the Woobat. "By the way, my name is Ryan, nice to meet you." He smiled. "What is your name?"

Ryan was hoping that they would bring up another subject so that they didn't have to go to the Battle Tower. He'd probably make a fool of himself there, and kill himself at that. In fact, he was quite out of pretty much everything now a days.
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

EXP : 103

http://formspring.me/RyanFanservice

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:43 pm

"...sounds interesting,,,I don't think we have anything like that in Unova.....though my moves aren't very good......hmmm...." Vince stood there a thought about it for a second. "....but it could be....fun......might be...good...to see the city....do....you go there a lot......Mikel?" He looked over at Mikel waiting for his response.
Vince
Vince

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:00 pm

The Woobat stood listening to the talk of this so called Battle tower. He had never heard of one but Fighting was not really Joshua's strong suit. He was probably a bad fighter on account he had never really been in one. By the way Mikel talked it seemed like a ton of fun especially if you could fight with others. "It does sound like interesting.... I'm not a very good fighter though." Joshua spoke quietly.

Hearing Ryan, Joshua moved his glance from Mikel to the Drifloon. "Well Hello there. Nice to meet you. I am Joshua." His speech more relaxed then earlier and less nervous now that he has been around them for a bit. Even talking with this new presence was not shying.
Joshua
Joshua

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:18 am

"Well, I've not really been to this Battle Tower yet", Mikel replied pulling himself together and talking more calmly "But back home I used to go to the local Tower with Sarig. He always got seasick during the trip but still kicked butt in the battlefield. Fun times", he said smiling.

"And Vince, the battles don't need to taken so seriously so you shouldn't worry about your moves. Actually my own battling style depends mostly on pure lucky, so yeah.", Mikel said laughing. "Which means I don't always do so well in battles either," he turned to Joshua.

((Sarig's his drapion gijinka friend. -A-))
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:42 pm

Lyon let out a small sigh. Thank god he didn't have to explain. Standing up from the bed, he nervously looked towards Mikel's clothes, "Well..Not yet...But if you want to go, I'll come along. And I really don't mind this, I love being of use to people." he smiled, before leaning down to gather up the rest of the other's clothes. He couldn't put them away at the moment, but he did separate them into neat piles on the top bunk, hoping that would do. The zangoose boy then turned to his new friend, smiling, "Should we say hello to the new person? If you want, we could go do...Um....Something...I'm not sure what, since I've never hung out with anyone besides Luca, but I'm sure we can find something interesting!...Maybe..We could let the others join in too?...If you want! I just..Don't want to be rude..."
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:38 pm

After putting all the clothes in his dresser, Chelan -magically- pulled out a lollipop and leaned on the dresser. "You want one?" he offered another lollipop to Lyon.

"You know, people are not going to think you are rude if you say what you would want to do." Chelan said as he sucked his sweet treat. "If you just let people walk over you... Well, it is going to be hard life" pausing for a while, he pondered what to say next. That had been an uncharecteristic moment for him. Chelan grinned a bit sadistically and hoped Lyopn hadn't seen it. "You can decide what we do next!" he accounted.

Chelan didn't like it how the zangoose seemed to let anyone walk over him, but he hoped over time he would grow a bit of a backbone. Then he remembered something Lyon had said.

"Who is Luca?
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:03 am

-HAD TO REWRITE THIS ALL THANKS TO STUPID BACKSPACE- |C]]

"Y-yes please, and I know...But it's a bit of a habit because my mother had always told me that she wanted me to be a kind, respectful person and to never be rude, not matter how rude people are to you. I want to be what my mother had always expected of me. I want to be the person she always told me to be. I want her to be happy as she watches over me..." Lyon frowned a bit, but then quickly forced a smile, changing the topic as fast as he could, "But really! You decide. I'm not sure what there is to do around here, let alone where I live, so you pick something."

"A-and Luca is the computer teacher here. He's really nice, though isn't too good with meeting new people...I live with him and his uncle and uncle's boyfriend because they were really nice to have let me stay so I wouldn't be out on the streets or with my brother. Kris...My brother...Isn't...The best roommate around....But that's fine. Luca is...He's...Well um.." The Zangoose turned a slight red, embarrassed, as he shifted on his feet, trying to continue with his words, but failing horribly.
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:40 pm

"ah I see.Cause at best I can protect myself...heh....sounds fun,let's try it......though I warn you not to make direct contact with my hands......." Vince shows a small smile for about 2 seconds then his face returns to the way it was before. "I'll gladly take any of you on......". Vince took a moment to think."......say are there any other cool spots in town?.........."
Vince
Vince

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:56 pm

Chelan hummed while handing the sweet to Lyon. If how Lyon acted was something his mother had drilled on to him, it wasn't his place to say othervice. He also raised an eyebrown when the zangoose flushed while talking about the computer teacher.

Inwardly Chelan groaned when Lyon told him to decide what to do. He didn't want to, he was bad at things like this! And he came from Kanto, he had no idea what there was to do around here.. But wait, hadn't Lyon said something earlier..?

"What if we go to say hello to the new person and then go somewhere? Or see what the others are doing and the decide?"
he suggested.
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:04 pm

"Huh, what's with your hands?" he said reaching towards Vince's hand. "Just kidding", he lifted his hands up and laughed. "So, you're one of those who have that kind special skin. That's cool. Althought doesn't it make it kind of hard to show affection if you can't touch anybody?", he leaned closer to the venipede as he spoke.
"I haven't heard of any other cool spots than the Battle Tower. I'm kinda new to the town too. Maybe we could find a place to eat afterwards and take a look at the city.", he suggested.
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:44 am

"Okay..." Lyon smiled and quickly patted himself of wrinkles, not wanting to look like a mess infront of everyone. That would be awkward...Well...To him anyway. He nodded, feeling better, and quickly tapped over to the door, opening it up for the other to go first, "Ohyeah...The new guy...I wonder what kind of Pokemon he is..." he accidently thought out-loud, waiting for the other to leave first.

Ugh, lame. BUT YEAH. Sorry for lateness. Spring break =u= Today is last day and I'm over a friend's house about to leave in like...5 minutes~]]
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:14 pm

Joshua's gaze went from Ryan to the others speaking. The battle tower... It sounded interesting. Mikel said it;s just play so it couldn't be that bad if they all were to play. A smile crept across his face. "Why don't we go then. I already kinda put my stuff out so if everyone else is up for it I'll go with." He spoke quiet energetically having talked with them for a while loosened his speak in a way.

"And if one of us really doesn't want to battle they don't have to?" Even if there was battling the way that Mikel had described it was fun. "It also gives us a chance to better get to know each other."

{Sorry for not posting for a while I was busy OTL ; ; }
Joshua
Joshua

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:24 am

Nodding Chelan grapped Lyons hand and headed to the door. "Great! Lets go then!" he said. He was also wondering what the the newcomer looked like. Before when he had tried to get a look, he hadn't seen anything because all the other boys were so tall. Even Lyon was taller than him.

Dragging Lyon behind him Chelan headed towards the group of boys in the hall. He could see Ryan and behind him Mikel and Vince. They all covered the new boy and Chelan still hadn't gotten even a glimpse of him. "Hey! We, Lyon and I, tought we could join you and do something together." he said when they got near enought.
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:45 pm

"er.....i don't find it particularly cool...but ok...." Vince said as he looked at Mikel. He thought he was a nice guy but kind of weird. "well.......we don't really have to fight eachother....right?......just to try it out?.......but food sounds good......" Vince hadn't really eaten that day because he was busy moving in so he was a bit hungry. "erm...then should we go?...or something?....."
Vince
Vince

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:08 am

Lyon stumbled a bit, startled by the sudden grab after being lost in thought, as usual. He gave a nervous glance towards the others male. He had yet to get fully comfortable around them...plus, there was a new guy he had yet to even see! Maybe this was a bad idea...No! No, this was a good idea! He needed to stop trying to be antisocial, he promised himself he would, and this was his school-mates. He had to see them everyday anyway, so why not just befriend them?
Speaking of which...Ears twitching just the slightest, as his mind snapped back to reality, the male took a quick look towards his new friend, "Did..Someone just say fighting?...No one's really going to fight and hurt each other, right?..." he awkwardly muttered.
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Mon May 02, 2011 10:18 am

"Alright then! Let's get going!" Mikel pointed at his and Chelan's room, "I'll go to ask the two guys if they want to come too."
He was about run to the door when noticed that the starmie and zangoose were already in the halway.
"Hey, you two! We are planning to head off to the Battle Tower and then maybe find something to eat in the city", he walked towards them "Wanna come too?"

((So, if we go to Off-Campus board... Boulevard or Battle Tower? What do you think?))
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Tue May 03, 2011 7:26 am

{ I wouldn't mind if we moved boards o w o as long as everyone who wants to Rp knows to ; w ; }
Joshua
Joshua

Back to top Go down

Post  Shawn D. Tue May 03, 2011 8:56 pm

Today a new student enters the school area of Teokis high school. Shawn wandered around the campus trying to find the boy dorm rooms. Finally Shawn found the dorms and ascended the stairs to his room. From a distance, Shawn heard a group of boys talking about the battle tower. They were about to leave.

Shawn: Hey guys, how are you? I'm Shawn Daison and I'm new hear. And can someone help direct me to room 205?
Shawn D.
Shawn D.

EXP : 21

http://redtiger263.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next