PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Garden Between Dorms

+3
Nero Amherst
Zori
~Trixy-*
7 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Garden Between Dorms - Page 3 Empty Re: The Garden Between Dorms

Post  Nero Amherst Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:42 pm

Kipper smiled a little nervously, still not quite picking up on the potential danger he could be putting himself in. "I like the PokeRangers. I don't do models though--I'm not good at being careful but my little brother Kyson makes them and I help with simple things like painting it." He thought for a moment about his brother's collection and then said, "I don't think he has the newer ones yet though, but its exciting to know they're out now" Kipper looked around the garden to make sure no one was paying attention too closely (he wasn't aware Zori was listening) and then pulled out the picture book he had tucked under his arm to show to Setzer. "I got the Poke-Explorer's crossover book with PokeRangers at the department store a couple days ago. You can borrow it if you want, since I know you like them..." Kipper looked at Setzer expectantly, ears flattening a little.

( Just as a little citation, he did in fact buy the book in the Department store rp. XD Peace offering to Setzer? *shot*)
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190
Region : Kanto

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:17 pm

Setzer rudely snatched the book out of Kippers hands {{ahgawd he's so rude I'm so sorry Kipper! QAQ}} and made a face when he saw the cover. It was achildren's picture book for crying out loud! While he knew he should laugh mockingly at this kid -and lob this book at his head for good measure- it was a crossover book, so Setzer couldn't. He flipped through the book to study it, wondering what kind of adventure the PokeRangers had gotten into now~~~ *Cue fan-girlish screaming*.

"New models come out every second week of the month, for PokeRangers models," Setzy said as he flipped through the pages. "And they have different levels of models, from models as complicated as this one, to easy stuff even a kid like you can do." The Sharpedo closed the book sharply and handed it back to Kipper, seemingly satisfied with the offering. "By the way, if ya like pictures so damn much kid, ya should look into the comics. The pictures are sure as hell better than the ones in there, and they're not as wordy as books. Cheaper too." He picked up a couple of pieces and went back to assembling his model in silence, a surprisingly nice gesture for someone as incorrigible as this young punk.
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:32 pm

(Trixy really wasn't either. Lol)
Trixy watched Kipper, and how he managed to get along with Setzer. She smiled, happy some one could get along with the douche. She was kinda embarrassed that all these people were around and all she was wearing was glorified underwear, but the dorms smelled awful, she wondered how long it would be until they were aired out. She walked over to the vending machines and bought a lemonade, and behind the vending machine a 3/4s full unlabeled bottle, she had hid them all over campus, and went and sat next to Callahan, and started pouring the bottles back and forth. Careful to be quiet and not wake him up.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:25 pm

Kipper gave Setzer a look of amazement. "I had no idea there were comics. I'm gonna have to tell my brothers." Kipper then noticed that Setzer had gone back to working to his model so he quietly sat down and watched intently. After several experiences being yelled at by his brother for distracting him while building a model Kipper knew well enough that this was one of those times when you kept quiet.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:52 pm

"Of course there'r comics," Setzer muttered distractedly. "There'r comics for just about everything these days. Ya'd have a hell of a time finding the issues in order though, unless ya either go to a comic shop, or ya get the trade edition. Those cost about as much as yer average heavy book, but they usually have comic sets all in one book."

He said all this while working on assembling his model, and soon had a nice bit of it put together. Setzy had been lost in the moment but he looked up, studied Kipper and Zori for a bit, then decided to put the two to work. Since they were here anyway, might as well. "Alright ya two chuckle-nuts, grab from these pieces over here and start painting. The sooner I get this done the sooner we can go grab some grub, and as ya already know Zori, I'm always hungry. Standard colors of course; don't go wild with anything fruity."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:12 am

Zori just noded and start painting the part she of model she recived. It was quite easy for her and soon she finished it. Then she lied on grass and looked at sky. Another boring day. After fights in battle tower nothing interesting happened. She was really looking for weekend and meeting with her Dad.
"Anyone knew if there are any clubs in this school??" She ask still looking at floating clouds.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:15 am

Kipper obediently grabbed some of the pieces that Setzer had pointed to as well as one of the little jars of paint on the ground. Using as much will power as he could muster, Kipper then attempted to divert what focusing ability he possessed into painting the pieces decently. It caused the high-strung furret to make a face as if he was under a lot of stress, but it also seemed to work because within the few moments that he had started he managed to keep the paint pretty neat.
Upon hearing the zoura's question, Kipper looked up and said, "I don't think so...we should make one," and then went back to the painful process of focusing longer than 2 minutes.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:49 am

Setzer scowled and paused while building his model, a pained expression on his face. "I've been dyin' to find a club in this place, but they ain't got nothin'. Not a damn thing! Gah, what I wouldn't give for a swim team..." He sighed dourly, brooding over the lack of things to do. He could relate to Zori's boredom, though I'm sure at this point they all could. "I bet they got plenty of clubs at that crusty ol' Teokis, stupid freakin' school prolly has us beat in that department by a long shot..."

Mulling over Kipper's suggestion to make a club, Setzer continued to work on his model. Finally, he said "Last time I checked, to make a club ya need at least three people, to fill out the damn club form-crap-thing-dumb-stupid-paperwork, and a teacher to supervise. And I personally haven't seen any damn teachers around."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:03 am

Zori raised her hand."You can put me on your club member list. I was thinking about music club, but swimming is good too."She looked at Setzer who looked dissatisfied with what she just said. "I might not look, but I'm also quick in water." She added and came back to watching clouds.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:24 pm

Trixy was happily eavesdropping on the other's conversation, taking a drink from her mystery concoction. What she would do for a jazz band, but that was more like an actual class. As far as little meaningless clubs went, a tennis team was a wayyyyy better idea than an swim team. Swimming was ultimately one of the stupidest things in Trixyland. Trixyland should be reality, what a quaint idea. She smiled to herself and took yet another drink, and simply relaxed. She decided to keep quiet, she wondered if Callahan was actually asleep..
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:36 pm

Kipper placed down a couple of pieces that he had finished painting so that Setzer could inspect them. "Well since there aren't any teacher's here...why would you need their permission? I think you should just start it." Kipper smiled. "I couldn't do a swim club though. I can't swim at all."
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:51 pm

Setzer snorted. "Hell kid, if ya can't swim, then ya learn. Simple as that." He stroked his chin thoughtfully, mulling over the idea of starting a club without a teacher. Teachers were supposed to be there to supervise, make sure no one got hurt, be official school representatives, yada-yada, but... If they formed an unofficial club it really wouldn't matter all that much, now would it? He wouldn't mind actually being able to compete against Teokis, but the odds of that happening were nil, end of story.

"Y'know what? Yeah, I think we should start a damn club. Screw the rules." He looked back over at Zori, who was lying there staring at the clouds. " 'S not much of a club, but we'll make it work... You're in Zori, and ya better be as good as ya say, because yer gonna hafta help me teach ol' Scrappy here how to swim."Setzer slapped his hand down on Kipper's shoulder roughly, and his expression would brook no argument.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:38 pm

Kipper's ears perked up and he gave Setzer a wide giddy smile. "You mean you'll really teach me how to swim? Like for real?" This made him absolutely ecstatic. "Thanks so much you two! You guys are awesome." He gave a thumbs up to both Zori and Setzer. "But...um...my name's not Scrappy. Its Kipper."

(little did the furret know, he was going to drown because furret legs = non-existant)
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:56 am

"We know that we are awesome."Zori said and seat herself not to have to move her head when she will talk to Setzer or Kipper."I will teach you how to swim and Setzer... I think he will try to kill you during trainings."She grinned and when she looked at Furrets face she loughed."Don't be scared I won't let him kill you."
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:35 am

"Scrappy, Kibbles, whatever," Setzer shrugged, more focused on planning out what the club would do first. He snorted at Zori's cautious warning against him as he assembled his model, and continued, "And I'll only kill him if he pisses me off." It wasn't all that hard to piss Setzy off though, so... perhaps it was a good idea that Zori would be there...?

{{Epically short post is epically short! QAQ oTL}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:44 am

Kibbles?! It irritated Kipper that Setzer couldn't seem to get his name right, but since Setzer was going to be helping him, Kipper decided not to push the issue. "Umm...thank you Zori. I'll try my best not to bug you two." Kipper picked up a couple more pieces to paint.

Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:38 am

"We know that you will try."Zori smiled and looked for new part to color. When she found one she again quickly finished it and gave it back to Setzer."So which Pokeranger Mech is this one?"She asked Sharpedo. Maybe she was also watching the show but, she never was good at remembering those things, or maybe she just never paid more attention to it.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:45 pm

Setzer smirked as he saw the flash of irritation in Kipper's eyes as his name was purposely said wrong. Yup, Setzy was just that much of a jerk; he got his kicks where he could. "This is the G-27E Blastoise Cannoneer," he answered, picking up the last unfinished pieces of his model and assembling them. "It's not as well known because it only made cameo appearances in the show, and one of the movies. It was originally from one of the PokeRangers games."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:49 pm

"Whoa! That's pretty cool. If its not well known...does that mean it a rare model?" Kipper asked gawking at the figurine. If it was rare, then Setzer must have been a dedicated fan or really rich, because those kinds of models weren't cheap at all. The one rare model Kipper's brother owned, he was only able to buy because Kipper, Kyson, and Kyros pooled their money together. And even after that, they were still a little short until their older brother chipped in as well.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:10 pm

"It used to be a rare model,"Setzer explained as he continued to assemble it, "But there's some fan group out there that got support from some charity or whatever, so now they're collaborating to make a whole mess of all of the rare models like, to make 'em more affordable and available. Buncha people are complaining about it 'It brings the value down!' and alla' that crap, but I personally couldn't care less. It's not as if I plan to sell any of my models anyway..."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:19 pm

Zori observed for more few seconds Kipper and Setzer, but she quickly lost interest so she just grabed again her guitar. She played short solo part from the Pokeranger movie she watched in Science class with Setzer. Still smileing she looked once more around.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Nayla Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:47 am

Nayla sauntered through the dorm doors and out into what seemed to be a lush garden area. There were bistro style tables and chairs, and a fair few people flitting about. She picked her nose with a bored expression before flicking the booger to the ground and making a small 'tsch' sound.

Sniffing the air lightly she scrunched up her face at the overwhelming smell of flowers, as much as she disliked it she sniffed again, there was another smell among the flowery scent which seemed somehow familiar to her.

Following her nose she soon came to a butch guy leaning back in a chair with a hat covering his face, it looked like he was sleeping so she leaned closer and sniffed him. Definitely familiar... it was almost like when you tasted a cake that you hadn't had since childhood.
Nayla
Nayla

EXP : 39

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:58 am

You know, he was fine with the noise. Really. At first he wanted to throw something at Setzer and tell him to shutup, but then hearing Kipper conversate with him made him rethink that. They were getting along, which was good for the hyper little boy. So he kept quiet, relaxing and basking in the sun. But then he heard quick little footfall. Someone was idiotic enough to come bother him? That he wasn't fine with.

The footfall was too light to be Setzer, too calm to be Kipper... The only person he could think it was, was Trixy, since she was one of the few he would of allowed to come up on him, but through the dark hat he could neither see or smell the person. He lifted his furred hand once more and tilted up hat to scowl at the person, but ended up only being face to face which an unfamiliar chick. It startled him enough that as he went to jerk back, the chair went with him and slid out from under him, sending him toppling into the bush at his back. His weight easily crushed the poor bush, leaving him on the ground, and his hat now somewhere in the grass behind him.

A bit too stunned to move just yet, he glared up at the lith woman,
"W'at ya want?!"
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

EXP : 165

Back to top Go down

Post  Nayla Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:08 pm

Nayla stared as the guy fell backwards into the bushes, crushing those dainty little roses beneath his bulk. She pluttered and then outright laughed, hands clutching her stomach.
"Oh man! Now seeing an oaf land on his arse has just made my day~" she cackled before wiping away an amused tear and reaching out to grip his arm firmly and help him up. She gave another sniff, there was definitely something... "Mm... it's nothin'" she lied before slipping her hands into her pockets and turning on her heel.

Brow furrowed as she tried her best to remember where she'd smelt his scent before. Perhaps they'd met in passing at some point? She glanced back at him. He even looked familiar, or perhaps because he looked like a mightyena type... now that brought back memories.

She gazed through him, completely lost in her thoughts for a brief moment.
Nayla
Nayla

EXP : 39

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:20 pm

His ears perked when he heard the classic hyena giggle, though in a much smaller form, escape through her lips. He tugged his arm out of her grip as she tried to help him up, and instead pushed himself to stand in one fluid motion. "Yeah yeah.." he muttered as she turned heel on him, but this gave him a chance to look her over. He was able to see her tail now, and although she didn't have the markings of one.. that was indeed a Poochyena tail.

Obvious to what must look like he was checking her out, he crossed his arms at his chest, leaving himself covered in bush leaves, and watched her. Something seemed familiar, as did that scent. She wasn't related to him, that he would be able to tell, and she didn't carry herself like the members of his old pack, nor did anyone have an eyepatch, but it's been what... 4 years? Things change. And he was curiously watching her to see if something came to light. He couldn't see a pack tattoo, but she was also covered, and he wasn't about to ask her to strip.
"Hrm.."
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

EXP : 165

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum: