PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Garden Between Dorms

+3
Nero Amherst
Zori
~Trixy-*
7 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Garden Between Dorms Empty The Garden Between Dorms

Post  ~Trixy-* Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:18 pm

Behind the two dorms there was a garden for the boy and girl students to eat together and converse.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

The Garden Between Dorms Empty Re: The Garden Between Dorms

Post  ~Trixy-* Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:25 pm

Trixy pushed open the dorm doors to evaluate the luxurious outdoor area. Perfect, she smiled to herself. She carried outside a big upright bass she'd bought with a lofty allowance and some money her dad gave her to buy bedding for her room. There was a huge ruckus coming the boys dorms, you'd think some one was being killed. She tuned it out and stationed herself in the furthest corner from either of the buildings. She hoped no one would mind, and she didn't think they would since Trixy was incredibly talented in the ways of music. Just started to play a jazzy tune, but she felt it wasn't much good without any accompaniment. She believed everyone had talents and shortcomings, she also believed she knew what all hers were.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:41 pm

Zori grabed her guitar and start looking around the dorms when sounds of music reached her ears. (What is it?) She changed her direction and start walking into place from which she thought to find source of music. When Zori reached big wide opened doors first she was dazzled, and after that before her eyes apeared a beautiful garded. "Wow, nice place." Zori walked slowly looking cearfully around.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:09 pm

Trixy looked up and saw the girl with a guitar, "Well well, you know how to play some jazz?" She said, her fingers never skipping a beat. Playing with other was always nice, and jazz was so much improve you didn't need sheet music.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:34 am

"Jazz?"Zori looked at Nidorina."I don't like this type of music, I prefer Rock, but .... I could try to play some Jazz."She grabed her guitar and tried to play the same music as other girl.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:28 am

Trixy laughed, "it grows on you after awhile, its easy, all you have to do it play chords that match with what key the music is in. Rock is fun but jazz is a wonderful way to relax." Trixy kept on playing and help the other girl get the hang of chord changes, "Oh, my name is Trixy by the way. Nice to meet you."
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:38 am

"I'm Zori." She kept her eyes on strings ."It is really easy." Zori smiled and humed, she never thought that she would play some Jazz.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:26 pm

"Yup, and improve is a breeze once you learn the chord progressions." Trixy started playing a long quick upbeat bass solo, playing close attention to the chords Zori was playing. It sounded wonderful, she closed her eyes and floated away to a place where a big band was playing, she could almost hear the horns, almost see sharp dressed couples dancing. What a wonderful practice session this turned out to be.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:23 am

Trixy entered the garden and looked around for Callahan and Kipper, as she set down her plate full of fruit and cookies. She also brought with her a clarinet and some music and set it on the table, she didn't want to get it out right now. The weather was really nice, warm and no wind, just the way she liked it. She took a bite out of a big round apple.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:24 pm

Callahan and Kipper arrived at the garden shortly after Trixy and found her sitting down eating an apple. "Wow this place is so pretty!" Kipper exclaimed stretching his arms out wide for emphasis. He then flopped down on his back into the lush grass. This was a perfect place for relaxing in Kipper's opinion, even if he rarely (if ever) could sit still for long.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190
Region : Kanto

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:21 pm

Callahan walked a bit slower than the hyper Kipper, hands in his pockets and tail swaying lightly behind his thick calves. " 'tis, ain't it? Always prefer outdoors ta walls," he smiled brightly, which left a tiny glimmer of fang crossing his lower lip, and he took in a deep breath of the fresh air. "Wonder if t'ey need a gard'ner, 'm pretty good with plants 'n I could use the extra cash."

Callahan barely stopped in time before tripping over Kipper, who had decided to flop down without warning. He took a step back to let the boy writhe around in the grass, and Callahan watched him with a smirk before noticing Trixy a couple tables over. He gave her a two fingered wave, then made his way around Kipper to join her.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

EXP : 165
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:59 pm

Surprised by Callahan accidentally tripping over him, Kipper made a light squealing noise. "I'm sorry!" he yelled up to the older boy. Kipper then proceeded to roll around on the ground giggling a little.

After awhile, Kipper sat up and noticed that the others had sat down at a table a couple feet away. Not wanting to be left out of whatever potential fun Callahan and Trixy may come up with, Kipper leaped up to his feet and bounded over to join them.

(OTL I'm sorry I devised an oc who acts like he's half his age. Your ocs are saints for putting up with this hyper thing... D:)
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:30 pm

Trixy laughed at Kipper wiggling about in the grass. Nature lovers, how weird. "I can't believe how much you two love the outdoors, I'm just not that into it. I city gal I suppose, the park was nice though." She remembered reading articles about the national park being one of the nicest, but there were so many bugs. "Actually if I remember right the intro on the nightstand in the dorms said students were free to plant what ever the wanted. Welcome back Kipper." She announced as Kipper walked over.

(It's okay, Trixy likes to treat people their like 5 anyways. :P)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:07 pm

((I think he's fricken cute x3 Callahan's pack instincts will kick in and he'll treat him like a pup if he starts to like him. He's just very reserved because he was taught to be an alpha male, and the fire scarred his normally puppish demeanor.))

" 's what 'm used to," Callahan smiled and flexed his hands, making his slightly blunted claws scratch along the table. " 'n I jus' mean if they needed a real gard'ner all year long, 'a can do that," though as he glanced over to a portion of the flower garden, he liked the idea of bringing something and planting it here as well. Anything involving outdoors and physical exersion he enjoyed, whether it was pulling weeds or running track. " 'm starting to get hungry.. 'n I've never been to a school or in this area so I dunno where we can eat.."
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:14 pm

"Your funny, you passed the cafeteria on the way here! It's in the dorm building." Trixy laughed, she remembered the huge packet left on her nightstand with everything she needed to know and maps. "I'm sure you and Kipper can find it, it's very close, and you can come right back outside. And they should have a hot meal around this time too." She smiled at them both. I'll wait right here, for a little bit. I don't want to sit her to long if you guys get lost. "
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:04 am

"Planting thing is fun. Especially berries! My older brother, Caleb, had a garden. I wasn't allowed to touch it much though 'cause I don't know much about gardening" Kipper looked down at the grass with an expression that seemed to imply he was remembering something. He then looked back up and flashed a grin to Callahan that showed off his conspicuously missing tooth. "If you do plant something! Can I help?! You can even explain to me things about plants while we look for the cafeteria! I promise I'll listen really really good!" He then turned to Trixy."But don't worry Trixy, I'll make sure we don't take too long okay? I know waiting can be boring!" He gave her a thumbs up for further assurance, but it was likely that if the boys did take to long, he would be the cause of it.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:44 am

"Ah," Callahan grinned sheepishly. " 'a had smelled ta food, jus wasn' sure it was fer us." He pushed himself up from the table and glanced down to Kipper, "Come on, I'll teach ya 'bout gardenin' while we hurry 'n grab some food." He then nodded to Trixy, "I'll try ta hurry so we dun keep you waitin' long."

He pushed his chair back, turned, and led the way back through the gardens to follow the smell of food through his sensitive nose. " 'a wonder if they'll give me meat raw.. 'a know they won't have it how I usually eat it, but raw is about the closest I can get." Not to mention he wasn't about to eat how a hyena/mightyena usually ate in front of either of them.. Though he's never had it cooked before, he was turned off by the lack of blood and softness to the meat.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:47 pm

Kipper got up as well to follow Callahan. "Raw meat? Maybe they'll have it." Kipper scratched his head. "I like berries more but some times we have meat at home. Small things though."
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:01 pm

She watched them leave, and picked up a cookie off her plater and started to munch on it. It took her about five seconds to get bored. Should have brought a book. Those two were strange, but strange made for interesting company. She fiddled around with her phone for a minute. Maybe she should run into the girl's cafeteria and grab something. Nah, junk food was fine, she could stand to gain some weight. She check the time on her phone, it'd been three minutes. Next thing you know her head was on the table and she was sound asleep.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:13 pm

Callahan strode back through the garden, a tray with a large pile of raw meats in his hands. His tail was swishing happily behind him from even just the smell of meat. He led Kipper back up to Trixy, but paused when he noticed she was head down.

"Ah... Trixy?" He set his tray down, just in case she sat up, and leaned over her to see if she was asleep.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:51 pm

Following after Callahan, Kipper had already begun eating the fruit he had gotten for lunch and by the time he had arrived to the table was already a quarter of the way done with his food. Noting that Trixy had her head down he worriedly asked, "Is she sick?"
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:41 pm

Trixy grumbled, as she often did when she was asleep. Complained when she was awake and complained when she was asleep. "...shut up...I can to swim... " She moved around a little and almost fell out of her chair, she bolted awake but quickly reverted back to a half asleep state. She rubbed her eyes, and didn't really look the alert. She smiled a dull grin, "Welcome back guys, did you guys have fun on your adventure?" She propped her head on her hand, and looked at both of them but made a rather strange face at Callahan's meal.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:58 pm

"Naw... 'a t'ink she's sleepin'.." He eyed her closely, then startled when she began to stir. The hair along his tail had bristled a bit, but quickly laid flat once more when he heard her mumble. At the strange face she made towards his food, Callahan set his hand down onto the table, protectively blocking her view from his plate. He knew that face, he got it all the time for what.. or more how, he ate. And he didn't like it. Though, instead of coming off as irritated, he decided to pull out the plate of cookies and hold it out her, a hopefully perfection distraction. "Got'cha these."
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:08 pm

She saw Callahan get all defensive looking, it made her chuckle a little bit, she smiled all the plate of cookies and took them with her other hand, "Always the gentleman aren't you? I'm going to get fat if your this sweet all the time." She rattled off aimlessly. She didn't 'like' Callahan, but she sure did love having nice guys for friends. And Kipper seemed pretty sweet in his own way too. Ah, school here might not be so bad, but she missed Scotty a lot. A sudden look of melancholy crossed her face, Scotty's mother took his phone about a month ago and she had no contact with him. She sighed and bit into a cookie.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:32 pm

"Well 'en," he began as he sat back down in front of his plate, "I'll just have ta make ya run wit me more often." He chuckled and picked up a small bit of meat between his claws before popping it into his mouth. Chewing through it, to him, was like bread for most people.

Upon seeing the saddened look, Callahan cocked his head and perked his long ears
, "Ya 'kay, Trixy?"
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum: