PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Garden Between Dorms

+3
Nero Amherst
Zori
~Trixy-*
7 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Garden Between Dorms - Page 2 Empty Re: The Garden Between Dorms

Post  ~Trixy-* Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:33 pm

Erg, running. Running made Trixy feel like she was going to die, that or she was going insane. Why did running make her feel like that, she didn't know. "I'll stick to soccer, eh?" She still looked a little down cast. "It's nothing really, just feeling a little home sick." Or actually sick, she took a drink from her bottled water, no one around needed to know Trixy had a soul, or feelings for that manner. She was just tired, or maybe she was coming down with something. She managed a small smile.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:56 pm

Taking a break from his fruit which he had been eagerly scarfing down, Kipper looked up and directly at Trixy. "You feel homesick?" he asked worriedly. His long ears which normally stood up straight and perky, flattened a bit only heightening his saddened expression. "Wanna talk about it? Big sister told me to do that if I feel that way."
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190
Region : Kanto

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:29 am

Callahan's ears lowered at that word. He, too, not only felt homesick but missed his lost family greatly. Distracting himself by popping another small piece of meat into his mouth, he nodded to Trixy, " 'a know how ya feel... 'n e's right, 's best ta talk 'bout it." Though he wasn't about to force a false smile, instead he shoved a large piece of meat into his mouth to munch at. He wanted to get down as much of it as possible before his stomach began to churn and ache from the thoughts whirling through his head about his family.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

EXP : 165
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:58 pm

"It's like back home very kid had a role, they had their sports, there parents shaped and molded us, every day was almost identical to the last, with their ups and downs, ya know? This school is crazy though, it's like a free for all, and no adults or teachers to replace the need for nurturing. Teens are still children and we still act like it. Whole new ball game up here." She sighed, feeling like a motor mouth. They both looked worried, she was a little disturbed about it, she didn't like being worried about, she could handle herself all right. Thats why she was here. She yawned, the weather was so nice she felt much better.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:43 pm

Kipper scratched one of his ears thoughtfully and then said "This place is crazy for you? I could see why it would make you homesick then." Kipper reached down on his near empty plate and popped a piece of cantaloupe into his mouth. "Maybe that's why I'm not homesick right now. This is a lot like home really chaotic--I have two sisters and three brothers so it was mess. I loved it."
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:57 am

Well he didn't feel like he acted like a child, but he wasn't about to take offense to what Trixy had said. He was raised to be an alpha male since twelve years old, it's a force grow up. Though he had already witnessed several here who really did need to guide of a teacher and the care of a facility since they were far from it. " It's meh first school, so 'a cann' compare it to anything. I dun like 'ow we 'aven't met a single teach, 'n it is a bit chaotic, but 'a t'ink it gives a chance for everyone to work it out of 'ere system, get all the 'ype out, 'n 'en 'ey'll settle down when we do get ta sit in a class."

He then nodded to Kipper and a small smile quirked at the corner of his mouth,
" 'a.. had t'ree brudders and two sis' as well.."
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:58 pm

(Trixy is so immature, but at least she's aware of it? Right? xD)
"Well I used to go to public school, which is supposed to be a lot rougher then this, especially mine. Lots of different people in the big city." She laughed, she really never understood why kids like her and Scotty were going to school with thugs and druggies, but really she never questioned it until she was older and she knew the difference. She was above beating boys with golf clubs to prove she was a tough as she was. " I really can't explain why this place intimidates me so badly. As for the sibling thing, I count my lucky stars."
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:44 pm

Kipper nodded a little. He thought it was interesting that Callahan said "Had" instead of "have" when he talked about his siblings...but for once in his hyper little mind he was perceptive enough to not push the issue. "Hey, siblings can be fun! Even if your parents have trouble telling you apart and stuff..." Kipper grumbled a little. All his siblings had "K" names so this happened a lot to him. "Anyways, maybe it's um..." He couldn't remember the big word Trixy had used, "...scary to you because everything's kinda new from back home?"
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:09 am

(I think Callahan is my only character that doesn't have an immature side x.x; All my others have some huge childish fault to them. xD )

Callahan nodded to Kipper's comment, he absolutely loved his siblings. He got along with all of them, but what pups didn't? And luckily, mightyena went by scent, so his siblings were easy to tell apart, but he could understand the frustration to that, especially in a big family. One arm folded on the table as he leaned on it, staying quiet to let the two of them chat, while he went about, as modestly as he could, devouring the mass amount of bloody meats on his plate.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:04 pm

Trixy wanted to gag at Callahan's gross food but held back because he obviously felt rather defensive about it. She smiled at Kipper warmly, yes, it was all so new, and she loathed it. She was head bitch back home and she knew it. She wasn't necessarily bossy, but no one in their right mind would boss her around, but at the same time she wasn't as outgoing now as she was before her teen years. She also didn't want to spoil her image in front of Callahan and Kip. She was rather fond of the two. "Your parents mixed you up? How terrible. Tell me about them." She would bet money that all those siblings had stories to go along with them.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:20 am

Kipper smiled happily. He loved talking about his siblings. "Um well, there's Kacy. She's the oldest out of all of us. She's kinda bossy and so we fought sometimes. Then there's Kyran, the second oldest. He's really really smart. He actually left with a couple other pokemon to do some sort of research. I think he's in Kanto?" Kipper paused to think for a minute. "Oh! Um then there's Kenyon, my other older sister. She and Kacy are really close even though Kenyon's really crazy and stuff. Kenyon likes listening to really loud music. Mom just hates it. Kenyon's also dating a Combusken exchange student from her school." Kipper laughed remembering the first time she brought him home. Their dad flipped out, especially when Kenyon's boyfriend could barely fit in the burrow entrance. "Then there's me, then my little brothers Kyros and Kyson. I'm really close with them. Kyros is the fastest furrett in the area. I trained him myself! And Kyson...well he likes to play tricks. They aren't all that good cause he's six and all, but we're working on it.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:07 pm

Trixy was simply wowed, that sounded utterly chaotic, and somewhat terrible. "Where do all those kiddo's go to school? I can't lie, if I had a little brother I'd be a terrible role model." She laughed, she was actually interested in Callahan's family but it was probably something he'd rather keep to him self. She munched on a cookie. She was still kinda sleepy, and the weather was so nice, she felt so good.

(I commend you for being able to come up with all those names! Lol)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:48 pm

"We all went to a local school. I'm the only one who doesn't go there now...well me and Kyran actually. I think you'd be a great big sister though!"

(thanks....it was challenging... D:)
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:13 pm

She blushed, "I'm flattered you'd say that Kipper, but I'm not so sure." She laughed. Nido's were known for being extremely family oriented, but Trixy's family was a little different, she was almost always mad at her mother, and was resentful of her father not spending much time with her. She loved them, but acted out constantly for attention. Kipper must not have not gotten a lot of attention from his parents either, being a middle child with so many siblings. "Your mom must be pretty energetic to handle you all!"
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:44 am

Kipper thought about it. "Yeah I guess so. I mean she had help from other furrets with watching us and stuff. Furret tend to stick together like that and form um..." He paused searching for the big word his sister Kacy had described it as. "...um big big family groups?"
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:01 pm

{{I apologize if I'm interrupting your rp everyone, but I've wanted to throw Setzy in the garden for a while, so I'm going to set him up on a different day. QuQ}}

Another day, another... Well, it was just another day. Yet again nothing eventful had happened: no one in the classrooms he peeked in when he passed, no one hounding him for skipping his scheduled classes and studying on his own time, just... quiet. It was enough to drive an impatient boy such as Setzer mad. It wasn't in his shark-like nature to just not move; he needed to be active, involved, on the prowl. He trained early this morning, then went for a swim, ate, swam, studied by himself, swam again, threw a stink bomb through a window of the girl's dorm, and now he was here in the Gardens with one of his mecha models, because he was so damn bored he decided to take his crafting outside.

The mohawked punk set up his materials in an almost meticulous fashion, pulling out his Pokegear and setting it to one side so it could play music while he worked. He studied all of the parts of the miniature battle mech, much like one would the pieces of a puzzle, before he set to work. Hopefully he would get a good deal done on this little bruiser before lunch time...
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:10 pm

((And seeing as Callahan has to get a... bit of information of Setzer's -evilgrin- I will throw him in here on the same day, since the other thread died anyways.))

Callahan was in the far corner of the garden, clawed feet kicked up on the table (how rude!), arms crossed at his chest, and a black fedora with Kipper's red feather over his face. He wasn't asleep, just merely relaxing in the warmth of the sun and quietness of the area. He had already ran today, showered, ate, and now he got away from all the noise and people to relax in the empty garden. It was a bit too hot for his normal attire, so he remained in a black wife beater and black and lime green jersey shorts that fit tightly over his thick thighs.

Well, it was empty, until he heard a familiar tone of voice huffing by. He raised a hand off his muscular arm to tilt up his hat and allow a ruby eye to peek out. Setzer... He allowed the hat to drop back over his face and his arms recrossed. As long as the kid stayed quiet, Callahan was content to stay in his far corner and relax. Something he felt wouldn't happen..
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:16 pm

((Do you mind if I join in too? Kipper hasn't actually formally talked to Setzer yet))

Kipper walked out into the garden hoping that he could read his picture book that he bought secretly, without anyone catching him. He was about to settle under a nice tree when he heard music start up. Popping out from behind his hiding place, he noticed Setzer and what appeared to be a really cool Pokerangers model. So he is a fan Kipper thought remembering Kazuki and Setzer's battle awhile back. Kipper was dying to approach Setzer and talk about the show, but he also remembered Callahan's warning about the guy as well as Trixy's dislike of the guy. As a result, Kipper wound up just staring at the guy, oblivious to how painfully obvious he was.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:28 am

(Nah, it was kinda dead. I killed it ;-; Lol)
Meanwhile every one had finished they're daily showers Trixy was rudely interrupted during hers. She burst out of the dorm doors wearing some gym shorts and a tank top. It was all she could find and change into quickly enough to get the Hell out of there. She coughed and hacked, and pinched her nose. She eye balled the inhabitants of the garden. Setzer and Callahan were the only two she saw at first glance, both engrossed in what they were doing. She didn't particularly want to bug Callahan if he was a asleep, so she just stood there appreciating the fresh air.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:04 am

Setzer hadn't passed by Callahan, so he hadn't noticed the Mightyena gijinka at all. No, he hadn't seen the hat, or the casual attire, or noticed that Callahan appeared to be resting. He didn't pay any attention to anyone or anything that wasn't important to him at the moment, but perhaps if he had he would have been a little more respectful when-

Ha, NO. Setzer still would have down what he was doing; making a general ruckus as he set things up, turning up the volume on his PokeGear so the sound of the music carried around the garden, cracking his knuckles loudly, and settling down to work. Hell, he even began to whistle to himself. It's not like there was anyone around anyway...

After a few moments he did feel as if someone was staring at him, so he couldn't help but look up. It was that kid that always hung out with Bratty and Mutt-Face, the squirrelly kid who scarfed down a whole bowl of ice cream (though he looked like he should already be on medication for too much energy. Setzer was in a rather amiable mood, so he did the most polite thing and stared murderously right back at the little Furret.

{{Oh, that wacky Setzer...>D /shot}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:31 am

Zori came to garden hopeing for be here alone, but that where only her hopes. After enetering this place she noticed Setzer, Callahan, Trixy and even Kipper stareing at Sharpedo. "Does all in this school want to be killed?!" She took her guitar off her backs and sat next to Setzer. Zori studied his mech model carefully, she liked fantasy figures more so she lost her interest quickly. She got quitar out from its casing.
Little Zorua touched strings carefully and tuned guitar a bit, after that she took another try. Now she liked the sound and played short rock part. When she ended, she just smiled still looking at strings.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:40 am

Kipper was taken aback a little by the murderous look but because he's a dumbasss decided not to let that bother him. He reasoned that Setzer must have given him that look because, as his mother had often told him when he was little, its rude to stare. Tucking his picture book under his arm, Kipper got up and carefully walked over to where Setzer was. Staring intently at the model he realized it must have been a newer one--Kipper wasn't all that knowledgeable about models and whatnot but his younger brother, Kyson, was an avid fan of models and Kipper had helped him paint them. "That's a new model, right?" Kipper asked trying to make conversation.

((OMG please don't kill him D:))
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:44 am

Setzer didn't pay too much attention to Zori and her guitar playing. He had gotten over his whole musical phase a few years back, when he and Kai and Dal had started up their own band. They hadn't been half bad really, but when Daltov's fan girls had become Setzy's and Kaiser's fan girls as well, and people actually started coming up to Setzer and acting all buddy-buddy like they were all old friends, that had really pissed the young Sharpedo off. And then... Well, let's just say you could get into a lot of trouble knocking someone out with your bass guitar.

What Setzer did pay attention to was the approach of young Kipper. The boy was bold to approach him, which meant he was either very brave, or very stupid. Setzy's default answer to that question was naturally the latter because he's a jerk, so he narrowed his eyes as the little Furret stopped before him. They only narrowed even more when Kipper asked about his model, this time with suspicion. He didn't care if the gijinka wanted to tease him about owning a PokeRangers model or anything; he had long since stopped caring if people made fun of him, because words were just stupid, harmless words in the end. What he did care about was whether or not this boy was going to insult the PokeRangers, because that was something he would not tolerate.

"Yeah, it is," Setzy answered, his voice full with the warning of potential wrath. "Ya got a problem with the PokeRangers, punk?"

{{Don't worry, Kipper won't be attacked as long as he doesn't go around insulting the PokeRangers to Setzy's face. QuQ A-And Callahan's there to protect everyone...Q7Q oTL}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:02 am

Zoris ears stood up. She was shifting her eyes from Setzer to Kipper."It won't end nice." She tought and then looked at Callahan who was sleeping in other corner of garden. Zorua hoped that there won't be need for him to interfere, but if Kipper won't stop, Mightyenas help might be needed.

She put down her guitar and start thinking what to do next, and not to get beaten by Sharpedo in place of Kipper, if the Furret will say something wrong.

(Sorry didn't read properly other posts)

Last edited by Seikathefish on Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:18 am

((Er, Callahan isn't looking at anyone. He's got his hat over his face and he's waaayyy over in a far corner in the shade. ))
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum