PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Class

+4
Lyon
Kazuki
Luca
Bailey
8 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Computer Class - Page 3 Empty Re: Computer Class

Post  Luca Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:25 am

i should make a mini event for all computer class people .o.;;
where people who don't participate fail for the marking period and have to sit in the bad child chair :1
or just something to get people back otz maybe i should switch classes to teach...]]

"Alrighty. Right now it looks like you can't do anything, hm? Well usually on a virus there's a...." the boy rambled on about how in the blue screen of death most virus stricken computers experience, there was at least one spot in the blue that could be clicked in order to get to a main coding page. From there you just looked for three simple codes and erased them and you would then be able to access your computer once more. Sometimes though you needed to take apart a hard drive and bend a few wires to make sure that everything was all good. He stood up again and got some outlines of a little square box, handing them out and going over the parts with it. By the time the paras had finished it had been at least 45 minutes later.

He yawned and stretched out. "So um, we can have a break now if you guys want for maybe a half hour or something... I didn't have much planned for the first day." He hit a few buttons and the sad face screen on all of the computers disappeared.
Luca
Luca

EXP : 103
Region : Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:17 am

Luca wrote:i should make a mini event for all computer class people .o.;;
where people who don't participate fail for the marking period and have to sit in the bad child chair :1
or just something to get people back otz maybe i should switch classes to teach...]]

Do itttttt c:< It sounds like fun. Plus...No one is in this "class" anymore >A> Well..No one ever posts
But I think Sadie is still off traveling so that explains why she's not here. I don't know about the others. -notgoingtopostyep- ]]
Lyon
Lyon

EXP : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:56 pm

A leetle event sounds like tons of fun! I'll definitely participate. ^_^
Haha, I'm bouncing in and out! XD I'm back from traveling now, but my internet connection keeps shutting off. We need to buy a new router. -_-; }}

Sadie tried to listen carefully to Luca's instructions, but she kept finding herself lost in technical terms. She glanced down at the little box. Will this thing electrocute me...? It certainly looked "frighting" to her, seeing as she never so much as fixed a paper jam in her life. It was in that moment that she felt very grateful for the brown gloves protecting her hands. Sadie let out a small giggle. "A break would be nice." She smiled, her brain felt totally fried from that previous lecture.
Sadie
Sadie

EXP : 89
Region : Unova

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3amyjd

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:45 am

you guys make me happy that you are at least trying. cx
should the event be written or a drawing, depending on whats convenient for you guys.
and how long would be a good time to get your entry in? c:
also not going to reply quite yet since i would like to have this little event thing work out first. sorry~]]
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:46 pm

If you need any help we can chat on skype about it once you wake from your nap .u. ]]

Lyon had attempted to write down as much as he could in his little notebook that he had put aside. Once the Paras said it was time for a break, he sighed, and set it back to where he had it, "A break? Do we just get to talk or something?..." The Zangoose asked, folding his arms to rest his head, unsure of what to do. Maybe the others would come up with ideas? Or were they all just going to talk? If that was the case, he was probably going to go talk to Luca and see how he thought it went today.
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:48 pm

Written or drawing, doesn't matter to me!
And time would probably depend on the subject, but a week seems good to me. ^^; }}
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:21 pm

Seems like the idea if off for now, Sadie D:
Ask Luca about ittttt -goes off to sleep now-]]
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:51 am

yeah, at the group on dA i asked about the homework/mini-event type thing and they said that all teacher positions must be filled before we have one. otz
so sorry looks like we'll have to wait a while >: ]]

Luca pushed out with his legs on the floor, the rolly chair moving with him as he circled the table and stopped beside Lyon, leaning against him gently. "I suppose so. Just do whatever you want~" he purred, leaning over to kiss his cheek softly. His mushrooms wiggled beneath the bandanna, a smirk on his face.
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:04 pm

"My goodness... how did I get so lost?!" Emily sort of blurted as she shuffled quickly into the classroom. Looking around awkwardly at everyone, she cracked a small and just as awkward smile. "...I'm late aren't I...? Darn it!"
Emily
Emily

EXP : 68
Region : Sinnoh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:19 pm

Oh bummer. :<
Haha, well hopefully those positions will fill up quickly! }}

Sadie sighed and leaned back in her chair. It was nice to have a little time to relax after her pretty hectic morning. She picked up her notebook and started to flip through some notes she had tried to take. Her thoughts were interrupted when the door open and Emily walked in. Sadie sat up straight in her chair. "Well if it makes any difference, I was kinda late too." she said jokingly.
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:34 am

yeah, and unfortunately a lot of our mods are inactive and currently there's a search going on to see who's active and who isn't otz makes me glad that i did decide to be active~ ]]

Luca looked at the door, a sliver of a grin on his face as he laughed quietly. "It's fine, a lot of other people were late too." he responded, "Right now we're having a break, so you can just sit and chill with us if you like." The small teacher announced, discreetly hooking his leg around Lyon's. "Tell us your name and some things about yourself~" he said softly, not sounding all too focused though he did try his best. "Oh um, and My names Luca. I'm the teacher, if you didn't already know."
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:54 pm

"O-okay!" she chirped anxiously with a small form of smile, figuring out where to begin. Clearing her throat slightly, she turned to everyone in the room and said in her soft little voice, "Um! My name is Emily Laloone, I like milk suckers and a rainy day is my favorite kind of day! I like to run a lot, for miles if I could, and I'll be 17 two days after easter this year." Before finding a place to sit she turned to Luca again. "Teacher, sir...? Since we're on break, can I use a computer to draw on?"
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:17 am

"First person to actually talk about themsleves...Pretty open person, huh? I'm Lyon, just so you know. Welcome to our class." Smiled the Zangoose, before gladly moving a bit closer to Luca, planning on asking questions, but waiting for the other to answer their newest student's first. Out of not wanting to be rude, of course. The male sure did hate being rude, though, he wasn't sure why since he lived with such a rude person all the time...Well...He DID live with someone like that. Shrugging a bit to himself, he gently nuzzled Luca's hair, keeping quiet.

[size-9]Finally fixed post :I And yeah it sucks kbye]] [/size]
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:48 pm

"Oooh!" Sadie said, leaning forward in her chair, "I love running too! We should go together sometime." She smiled cheerfully, placing her notebook back down on the table and started to doodle some squiggles on the side of the paper. She ran her fingers through her hair in an attempt to untangle it a bit, but it was no use. Mom isn't here anyway, so I don't have to worry about it! She thought pleasantly.
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:31 am

"Yeah sure, do whatever you want." he chirped brightly, "And being open isn't bad, I think its actually rather interesting." he flushed, not wanting the new student to feel unwelcome. He scooted on closer to Lyon and locked his legs even tighter around one of the zangoose's beneath the table. He smiled nonchalantly, resting his head on the taller's shoulder. He hoped he wasn't squeezing too tightly, or making the leg fall asleep hm. But he didn't think it would be school appropriate for him to wiggle on over into Lyon's lap, although he had heard rumors and stories about a gym teacher harrassing his students in the past.
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:51 pm

"Oh! I didn't mean it in a bad way! I was just surprised is all." Lyon blushed, a bit embarrassed, but relaxed, giving Luca's head a gentle nudge. This was a rather nice class. After the lesson, it was always nice to relax, and was best was he got to relax with his love, and possibly make new friends.
But then again, it could get boring since not everyone was all good with making friends...Hmm..., "Luca, could we all play a game?...If everyone else wants to. To get to know each other, you know? The Zangoose smiled, tail wiggling a bit with excitement. Games were always fun..Right? And they could all learn more about each other..But what game is there to play that's like that? He'd have to think more about it...Hmm...

Sobbadpost ;A; ]]
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:05 am

"Sure, I don't mind what we do as long as it isn't... illegal." he stuck out his tongue playfully, eyes glistening slightly as he leaned over and gave a nice smooch on the mouth to Lyon. Anything in mind that anyone would like to play?" Luca asked, wondering if he would get in trouble for not doing actual work. not like he cared much, he was sure worse had gone on in this school.
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:02 am

Sadie placed her hand on her chin and thought for a moment, her pen resting on her page. "Well, two truth and a lie is always fun." she giggled, "My brothers are really good at it! You should hear the stuff they come up with!" She looked around at the group eagerly, hands tapping out a rhythm on the table.
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:22 am

i love sadie's new icon. o0o so cute!]]

Luca silently clapped his hands together. Yes, that sounded like a very fun idea! "I'm okay with that, if you guys wouldn't mind it either?" he asked, still in his polite-work mode. It got annoying when he couldn't switch out of it at home, egh.
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:54 am

Emily's head tilted in confusion and momentarily scratched her head. "I don't think I've ever heard of this game... What do we do in it?" Emily has played games, but not too many since she didn't really have other people to play with growing up. But! Now's the time to make up for it. She's still young, she thought. Why not?

|[ sorry about the short post. busy QmQ ]|
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:49 pm

Lyon gladly returned the smooch, before nuzzling at Luca's head, "Two truths and a lie?...Don't think I've heard of it either...But it does sound interesting...Please do explain." smiled the Zangoose, curiosity sparkling in his orange eyes. He had never heard of this game before! He had heard of tag and hide and go seek and....Um...Well...Ahwell! He had heard about some games, sure he hadn't played them since he was really small with his brother, but they were fun..At least as much as he could remember! Was this game going to be as fun as the others?
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:37 pm

Thank you! I try. XD }}

"It goes like this," Sadie quickly explained, tucking her legs underneath her, making her look much taller and more visible to the crowd, "You say three facts that are supposedly about yourself. Two of them are truths, and one of them is a lie. Then we have to guess which one is incorrect. The object of the game is to fool everyone into believing that your lie is actually a truth." She paused briefly scanning everyone's faces, making sure that her explanation wasn't too confusing. "Understand?"
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:58 pm

Luca personally thought the explanation was a good one, mushrooms wiggling more and causing him to tighten the bind of his bandanna. He would need to invest in some stylish head scarves or something.... "If everyone understands, then who would like to start?" He leaned back in his chair and further into Lyon's grasping rang. Hopefully this didn't make his students feel uncomfortable, hn...
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:15 am

Lyon shifted, before shyly raising his hand, " I could start...Sounds like fun, but I don't know if I lie good enough...And you can't answer, Luca! Cause my lie you know the answer to and I don't know what else to say at the moment since this one most people would probably think is true! I-I want to be as believable as possible!"" He smiled, starting to grow a bit excited. "C-can I start? Please?" The Zangoose asked, glancing towards Luca then the others, unable to keep still now.
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:57 pm

|[ just a quick notice on my status on here. my laptop can no longer find wifi, so i won't be on as often as i have been, so it'll take a while to reply on here. QmQ ]|
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next