Computer Class

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: Computer Class

Post  Luca on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:02 am

"I would have no problem with that, dear." he purred, curious to what Lyon would pick, messing with his shirt buttons. He disliked wearing collared shirts, hm. Luca listened intently, trying to keep focused instead of letting his mind wonder like usual. He had a bad attention span, especially during classes.
Luca

EXP : 103
Region : Kanto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca on Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:28 pm

[[A warning, I'm not going to be on at all this week until April 28th or 29th. So no replies or anything, however I was told that homework for active classes will be posted on deviantart sometime while i'm off [no promises though, just in case] and I already made an assignment for computers.]]
Luca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie on Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:52 pm

Sadie leaned back in her chair. "Yeah! Go ahead!" she said towards Lyon. Stifling a yawn, she paused before bringing her chair back to an upright position. She definitely did not enjoy having to get up so early in the morning.

I look forward to the assignment! c: }}
Sadie

EXP : 89
Region : Unova

View user profile http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3amyjd

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon on Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:39 am

"Umm...I am happily in love, I live with my parents, and my brother's name is Kris!" Lyon nodded, trying to say whatever came to mind. He hoped that would work..He had never played this game before...But they didn't know about his life, right? So...He'd just have to say things about his life and make up one thing...Oh but maybe he was wrong..Well, if he was, someone would correct him!

[small=9]SORRY IT'S BAD AND LATE AND RAAA, SPRING BREAK. LAST DAY TODAY SO I WILL BE BACK AGAIN C: ]] [/small]
Lyon

EXP : 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:27 am

Sadie brought her hand to her chin and thought for a moment. Obviously, the first one was correct, she could tell by the way Lyon and Luca interacted with each other. But Sadie knew nothing about Lyon's family life. Well that is the point of this game, to get to know each other better. She smiled. "The first one is true, buuut I'm not to sure about the other two." She glanced around at the group and brushed a strand of hair from her face, "I'm going to guess that the last one is a lie!" she said confidently. Names were, after all, easy to make up.
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:44 am

Should I just post still since no one else really posts in here and Luca can't answer anyway Cx Not just because she's away but because she knows the answer and Lyon said not to say anythinggg ;u; ]]
Lyon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily on Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:35 pm

"I say the last one, too," Emily answered. It was a shot in the dark, but the living with parents comment didn't really feel like it was questionable. However, whether or not he has a sibling... there's room to fabricate that little piece of information. Does he have one, and is his name really Kris? Or is his brother really his sister? She knew she was over-thinking it, thus ultimately she went with her gut that the last statement was probably false.

|[ I know that my replies are becoming few and far between, but I'm still alive. Please forgive my inactivity. ;m; ]|
Emily

EXP : 68
Region : Sinnoh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:32 pm

I'd say go ahead! I wouldn't see why not. c:
And that's fine! I know how annoying wifi problems can be, mine was glitching out earlier this year. Hopefully it'll get better soon! }}
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:35 pm

"I knew no one would get it. It was the best one I could think of too." Lyon smiled, fidgeting a bit in his seat as he nuzzled Luca a bit, "It's obvious that I'm happily in love...But actually, I do have a brother named Kris. An Arcanine actually since my father was an Arcanine and my mother was a Zangoose. Older." The Zangoose nodded, though didn't go much into detail. Just gave basic information. He really didn't plan to tell them how his brother was on a daily basis....

It's all fine cx No need to worry~ At least you are trying~]]
Lyon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie on Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:26 am

"Oh wow, that is a good one!" Sadie exclaimed. Obviously, family questions would be hard because nobody knew what each person's home life is like. Sadie thought this over for a moment. "Would you guys mind if I went next?" she asked, "I think I have some really good facts!"
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca on Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:00 am

aha, i'm back xD;;; I actually was late yesterday but i was procrastinating.
now that the assignments are up, feel free to ask any questions you have on the homework! c: ]]

"Sure~" The teacher responded with a small smile, he wanted to have fun and guess too. He had a feeling they would be doing nothing serious in this class, but that was alright with him since he didn't take the job all too seriously either. Besides, the school was short on teachers so they wouldn't fire him. Even if they did, he would just enroll as a student, hm... He shook his head from the thought and nibbled Lyon's cheek softly, restraining himself to stop before this got sexual.
Luca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily on Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:19 pm

"That's fine by me," Emily smiled. This was more entertaining than she thought it would be. Now, to think of some facts about herself during Sadie's turn... hmm.

|[ thanks, guys. :> ]|
Emily

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie on Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:30 pm

"Okay then!" Sadie said, giggling a little, "I have two older brothers, I love to go swimming and my favourite place to be is the beach~" Having played this game before, she was hoping to be able to trick her class by having two questions that were related. However, she worried that her strategy was a little too obvious. Sadie crossed her fingers under the table for good luck and so that no one would see.
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon on Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:33 pm

"Ah...Um....Erm....Is it...The...Ah....First one?" Lyon huffed, completely unsure. He suddenly realized why he hated guessing games. Ah, how hard it was! And how bad he felt when he didn't know! Then again..This game was meant for that...Getting to know...So maybe he wouldn't feel that bad if it was wrong... The Zangoose rested his chin on the small Para's head, waiting.
Lyon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca on Sun May 01, 2011 9:33 am

"Hm.... you love to go swimming? That one? That's my guess~" Luca's hands played with one of Lyon's, letting out a happy sigh. A soft tapping noise began at the window, causing his eyes to flicker over to the window. He smiled, seeing it was just rain. He loved the rain~ Not for the 'sobhidingmytears' way, but just because it felt so good on his mushrooms.
"We should go on a field trip...." he mumbled to himself, not meaning to say it outloud.
Luca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily on Mon May 02, 2011 11:36 am

Since she was wrong with the sibling fact last time, she decided on one of the other facts. Anyone could lie about a skill if no one else knew about it. "Hmm. Well for me, I'd have to say... the swimming one's false." She thought about the beach one, but that seemed like a place most people want to go. At least, that's what she heard back at home around where she lived...

|[ lol, I seriously rolled a die three times to see which one to pick. XD i'm such a dork. ]|
Emily

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie on Tue May 03, 2011 5:01 am

"Yeah!" Sadie said, "Being a rock type, I don't like the water very much." She was disappointed that her lie had be figured out, but she decided just to let it go and keep smiling. It wasn't that big of a deal anyway. "A field trip would be nice sometime," she said cheerfully, before her mind shifted again, "Alight, who's going next?" She asked, looking at Luca and Emily.

Last edited by Sadie on Thu May 05, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon on Tue May 03, 2011 1:26 pm

Lyon blushed a bit, being the only one to guess wrong. He had assumed that since the other two involved water, that if one was right....The other had to be...But he never took in the fact that you didn't have to enjoy swimming to enjoy going to the beach. There WAS other things...
"A field trip? Where to?" The Zangoose asked, smiling at his lovey, wondering what he could be thinking about now~.
Lyon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca on Wed May 04, 2011 5:08 am

"Ooh, I would like to go next, if you wouldn't mind?" He smiled, lulling his head from side to side in a joyful manage. "And for the field trip... I'm not really sure where, maybe just a picnic or to a cafe or something." he shrugged, having not thought out that far along yet. And it wasn't like there was a computer teacher in Rekuza he could say they were going off to meet. Hm.
Luca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily on Thu May 05, 2011 11:47 am

"A field trip does sound nice," Emily smiled, happy that Luca spoke up. She was still sifting through her mind for what should be false and what should be true. It was just a game, but she wanted to look like she put some effort into her statements just as Sadie and Lyon had. Hmm, what facts about me should I let them in on...?

|[ trying really hard not to post one-liners lol ]|
Emily

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie on Thu May 05, 2011 8:38 pm

"yeah, go ahead!" Sadie said, eager to hear what Luca's facts were going to be, "And honestly, I'd be happy to go anywhere... especially if it's outside!" She grinned and leaned back in her chair. Despite the note taking, her morning had been pretty good. She secretly hoped that this is what most of her computer classes would be like. Sure she wanted to learn about computers, but doing so in a relaxed way was rather nice.

Haha, me too XD I keep forcing myself to go through and put in more detail~ }}
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca on Fri May 06, 2011 5:04 am

It made Luca happy to hear that his students didn't want to stay cooped up in an overly hot room for their stay here at Teokis. "Ehe, alright um.... two facts in a lie..." he mumbled to himself, taking a little bit to think them up. "Alright, I've got them~ [pause] I love going outside, I can't stand bright lights, even the one in here bugs me a little, and I've never been drunk before." Perhaps that last statement wasn't the most teacher like, but it was the first thing he could come up with.

[[pff i know what you guys mean, i have trouble too]]
Luca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon on Fri May 06, 2011 7:17 am

"It better be the last one." Lyon huffed, poking at Luca's head a bit, "I don't want to think of you as a drunky too. One in my life is good enough." he nodded, but gave a playfully nuzzle, waiting to see what the other's would chose.
Field trip...Hmm...Actually, a cafe or picnic sounded wonderful, but would they even be allowed to? Eh, probably..They could just say it's a get together method to get to know each other more, right? Get to know before they actually start working on computery stuff.

That's why I just keep rambling on here ;o; And speaking of computery stuff...I still need to draw for that homework :I I'll try to do it tonight/later today, but you have to bug me like crazy to remember, Bamy. I will end up forgetting and tell myself "Eh, I'll do it tomorrow" BUT THAT TOMORROW. IT NEVER COMES.]]
Lyon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie on Sat May 07, 2011 9:37 pm

"Well," Sadie said, giggling a little, "I'm going to have to go with the last one too. The first two seem pretty reasonable, and well, I'm sure we've all been to our own fair share of crazy parties..." The last part she said under her breath, laughing nervously and blushing afterwards. Since she had two older brothers, she was fairly well known at her old school, and therefore got invited to parties every once and awhile. Whenever she went with her friends, she always had a lot of fun too...
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily on Thu May 12, 2011 12:44 pm

"The last one. I'm not enticed by alcohol, but I don't know many adults who haven't experienced a moment in their life where they might have had a little to much to drink..." Everyone has limits in the drinking department. She wasn't implying that her teacher was a drunkard, but there had to be one time in his life where his own limit was met with a dizzy buzz.

Now that Emily had plenty of time to think, she wasn't too worried about her facts and fakes, so when the answer was said, she was ready for her turn to 'spill the beans.'
Emily

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next