PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychology Class [In Session]

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Psychology Class [In Session] Empty Psychology Class [In Session]

Post  Kuroshi Fri May 13, 2011 6:29 pm

Welcome to Psycholgy Class!

Teacher: Kuroshi

There is a white board at the front of the class with the teachers desk a few feet in front of it. There are 4 columns of desks in front of the teachers desk with 4 desks in each column. The door is on the right wall, (if you were standing facing the front of the room) so if you stepped in, the first thing you would see is the teachers desk. Kuroshi's desk has a laptop on the center of it, a bin for holding papers in the corner, and a pencil holder with a few pens and pencils in it.
There are a few posters scattered around the room as well. One is just left of the white board, it has a shaded picture of a Pikachu gijinka with a colored picture of a brain in the middle and many arrows pointing to the different parts of the brain, identifiying what they are. In the top corner of the left wall is another poster listing all of the Ailment Causing moves that may by used in class battles.( Because there will be some batteling going on in here. c;) There is a board on the wall in the back of the room showing status' of of the students in the class such as, quickest time to get out of confusion, most ailments resisted in one battle, etc. Then there is another board on the right wall with a bunch of newspapers posted on it with thumbtacks about strange behaviors and famous theories about homunculus and how the brain responds.

(Ok I think that might be a good enough description. XD)
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

EXP : 62
Region : Sinnoh

Back to top Go down

Psychology Class [In Session] Empty Re: Psychology Class [In Session]

Post  Kuroshi Fri May 13, 2011 6:35 pm

Kuroshi walked into the classroom, shuting the door behind him as the class was socializing. He walked up to his desk, put his stuff down and addressed the class, slamming his hands lightly on his desk. He spoke loudly at first to get the class to quiet down so he could talk to them.
"All right class! I'm going to be your new Psychology teacher at Teokis. My name is Kuroshi Yamamoto. I'd like to start off today by hearing a few things about you guys. Would anyone like to start? Kuroshi said smiling, waiting for someone to raise their hand.
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Fri May 13, 2011 8:57 pm

Rin running late as usual , was stomping down the hall way texting. she passes the class room door then looks up to see where she has wondered to. she then realizes that she was in the class that she just passed "oops". she walks back to the door and stares at the handle then looks back at her cell phone "shit im late .... oh well" she then grabs the handle and with much force swings the door open and walks in to the class room bringing much attention to her. "sup" is all she says before walking down the row of desk to the back row
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

EXP : 52

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroshi Sat May 14, 2011 5:52 am

Kuroshi sighs at the girl and waits for her to find a seat. He checks for her name on his application stack and addresses her. "Well miss Rin. Would you like to tell us a little bit about yourself first?"
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Sat May 14, 2011 12:54 pm

Rin takes her seat in the very last row and her ears twitch when she hears her name " uh no not really " then she smiles "how bout you tell me a little about your self"
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroshi Sat May 14, 2011 7:18 pm

Kuroshi stands up straight and crosses his arms, one eyebrow raised. He wasn't expecting such a rude response. "Well," He started. "Like I said earlier, I'm Kuroshi Yamamoto. I'm 28 years old, my favorite color is white, I like bread rolls, and I was married once." He said quickly, trying to be sassy back to Rin. "Would you like to know anything else?" He said putting his fists on his waist.
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Sat May 14, 2011 11:01 pm

Sadie who was half asleep in her chair, was snapped to attention when the door slammed and Rin walked in. Mornings were not her best time of day, and if it was up to her, she'd like to sleep in until a little after 1pm. Letting out a small sigh, Sadie couldn't help but smile as her new Psychology teacher and Rin bickered at the front of the classroom. In efforts to prevent herself from dozing off in class, she tried to focus on the conversation in ahead of her, but she couldn't help but close her eyes for a few moments.

Jumping in~ }}

Last edited by Sadie on Sun May 15, 2011 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Sadie
Sadie

EXP : 89
Region : Unova

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3amyjd

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Sun May 15, 2011 1:02 am

Vince was running late as usual and wasn't really in a hurry to get to class. He wasn't really a morning person and didn't particularly like class either. When he arrived at the classroom he walked in and noticed the teacher and a female student "arguing". He used this to his advantage and tried to sneak into the classroom. He saw Sadie sitting in a seat and crept past the teacher to go take the seat next to her. He approached her.

"er...um.....morning...." Vince gave a big yawn and took the seat next to her hoping the teacher hadn't spotted him. "....what's....going on?....."

jumping in too~))
Vince
Vince

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Sun May 15, 2011 1:55 am

Rin was caught off guard by the sudden come back " eh ....shit" she mumbled to her self " well sure there's lots of things ..... you said you where married once hmm? " she then procceded to put her feet on the empty desk beside her desk causing her skirt to inch up her thigh " how could you be married and be broken up and only 28 huh? you must have gotten married when you where like 24ish then it didn't last long why'd she leave you hm? was she sick at staring at your face?"
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Sun May 15, 2011 8:05 am

Sadie's eyes fluttered open when she heard Vince sit next to her. "Oh hello," she whispered drowsily, "And I'm not exactly sure. Something about not wanting to introduce oneself?" She smile weakly and gave a quiet laugh. "I've been fighting off sleep, sorry I can't give a better description."
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroshi Sun May 15, 2011 9:58 am

Kuroshi, annoyed as ever, saw Vince enter the room unannounced, but ignored him as he wan't the biggest problem. He gave Rin a hard look as she started talking about his marriage. "We actually got married when I was 20 and our marriage lasted for five years." Kuroshi said trying to sound relaxed. "But then she died." He said in a harsh tone. He usually wasn't mean to students but this one was sassing him and she knew nothing about his life. If he wanted to, he'd tell the entire class about what he went through, but he just wasn't that much of an open person and he would much rather move on to class.
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Sun May 15, 2011 12:20 pm

Rin started to worry when when he raised his voice and said that she had died " uh well im sorry " and then she pulled out her phone to start texting again " you said earlier that you wanted to know more bout me right? or something like that "
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroshi Sun May 15, 2011 1:10 pm

"Yes and I beleive I've told you enough about me. Now I beleive the class is getting tired of this, please tell us a little bit about yourself or-" He hesited noticing Rin taking her phone out. "Put the phone away or I'll confiscate it for the rest or the semester." Kuroshi said ready to kick Rin out of the room before class even started.
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Sun May 15, 2011 8:27 pm

" fine fine its going in my pocket " she ploped the phone in her pocket and stared back at the teacher
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroshi Mon May 16, 2011 3:45 am

Kuroshi was silent, waiting for the girl to say something. "Well, if your not going to say something about yourself like I've asked you a million times we might as well move on with class." Kuroshi said straightening the papers on his desk and sitting down, getting too aggrivated to deal with her. He stared at her to make sure if she was going to be quiet or not, not sure which he would prefer.
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Mon May 16, 2011 11:18 pm

Rin sat in silence and waited for the class to start
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Tue May 17, 2011 2:50 am

Vince's Antennae perched up and he looked around the room. "ah! class is starting" he said as he leaned his chin on the palm of his hand and sort of payed attention. Vince had come in a little late so he wasn't entirely sure what the assignment was.
Vince
Vince

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroshi Tue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm

Kuroshi sighed. It looks like my plan to get to know the students failed. I was hoping not to get off on the wrong track. He cleared his throat and spoke again, this time to the whole class. "Okay, to start, are there any students in here that know aliment causing attacks?" After a moment of silence, he continued again. "That would be moves that cause things like confusion, paralysis, sleep, infatuation, etc." He said bobbing one of his hands up and down while the other lay resting on the table.
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Tue May 17, 2011 7:29 pm

Brought to attention by Vince's comment, Sadie was able to focus herself and listen when Kuroshi addressed the class. Pausing briefly, she spoke up, "Umm, I don't think I do, but those would be moves like Poison Gas and Attract right?" Sadie wasn't too sure if Attract counted, but it never hurt to ask, right? Nervous, she crossed her fingers under the table, in hopes that she just hadn't made herself look stupid on her first day of class.
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Tue May 17, 2011 7:41 pm

" ...hmmm.... I only know pursuit and protect......" Vince mumbled to himself. He thought for a second then asked a question of his own. He raised his hand a little bit then asked," Does an ability.....like poison point count?" He asked then sighed waiting for a reply.
Vince
Vince

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroshi Tue May 17, 2011 8:17 pm

"Being poisoned dosn't effect the brain and thus isn't considered an ailment in this class. Attract is an ailment that can be used since it causes infatuation." Kuroshi said responding to Sadie's question. He then turned his head to respond to Vince's question. "No, like I said, poisen dosn't count as an ailment in this class." It's going to be a little difficult to teach if there arn't any students that know any useful moves. Kuroshi thought to himself, getting a little bit worried. *sweat drop*
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Tue May 17, 2011 11:20 pm

Rin raises her hand like a good student but just blabs out her responce with out waiting to be called on "i know confuse ray that counts "
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroshi Wed May 18, 2011 5:20 pm

Kuroshi turned to Rin, even though he was still annoyed with her, he was happy at least someone knew an ailment causing attack. "Good." He said forcing out a small smile. "Then that'll make things easier for me." He then smiled widely at the whole class, anxious to see their expressions from what he was about to do.
He inhaled lightly and held it as he inveloped the class in a dark sphere. The sphere was only about the size of the room but on the inside it was pitch black and never ending. Even though it was dark, however, the figures of Kuroshi and the student were fully visible.
All of the furniture was gone but the students were still sitting as if they were in chairs because even if they weren't aware of it, they were just dreaming. "Okay class, this is were most of our battle practice and brain development will be taking place." He walked back and forth infront of the class, his hands behind his back. "So you arn't completly clueless, this a dream world created by myself. Unlike most dreams you have, you cannot control anything in this world. And if you're wondering...yes, this is the only class you are aloud to sleep in." He stopped walking and stopped to face the class. "Our first lesson in here today will be how to escape confusion. Provided that Miss Rin here knows Confuse Ray, she sill be our first volenteer. Miss Rin if you'd please step up." Kuroshi gestured with his hand to have Rin stand in front of the class as well. "Now is there anyone in here that would like to get confused first? Kuroshi said with a blank expresssion, trying not to mention that the experience makes you feel high because teachers just don't say things like that.
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Wed May 18, 2011 6:49 pm

Rin stood up but didn't go to the front of the class room / where kuroshi was at " uh i dont think this is a very good idea .." she mumbled to her self
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Thu May 19, 2011 8:53 pm

When Kuroshi first enveloped the class in a dream world, Sadie was afraid that her "morning tiredness" had caused her to pass out. However, once Kuroshi started to explain what had happened, she began to relax a little. And hey, extra snooze time during the day? This was going to be awesome! Now very pleased that she had decided to take Psychology, Sadie raised her hand, "I'll volunteer, I don't mind." she said smiling.
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next