PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swimming Pools

+8
Setzer
BLU
Tomokigi Kiro
RyanDrifff
Kucheat
Bailey
Kim Tae Hee
Zori
12 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Swimming Pools - Page 2 Empty Re: Swimming Pools

Post  Kim Tae Hee Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:46 am

"Tomi you should totally try swimming! I'm fire-type and even I swim (occasionally)! There are some side effects for me, but swimming is worth it! I can help you with swimming. Wait for me so I will change to swimmingsuit!" Kim said enthusiastically. "And even if you won't swim you aren't weakling! Or there isn't anything bad about that! Sometimes it's allowed to be weakling." She said and went to change to swimsuit.
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

EXP : 80
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:04 am

Tomokigi shivers ~their all gonna use me like my old friends did~ he puts his face into his knees then looks at kim. "I'll wait for you" (like he is thinking he was used by his old friend then thrown away like he was trash.) Tomokigi sighs.
Tomokigi Kiro
Tomokigi Kiro

EXP : 99
Region : Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:13 pm

Kim comes back in a swimsuit. "I'm ready! Are you?" Kim said and looked Kiro. He didn't look good. "Is this too much? Do you want to sit this one out? I could help you with your swimming fear, if you want of course. I'm not force you into the water." Kim smiles couraging smile.
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:05 pm

Kucheat stared at Tomi, and felt bad for him, luckily Kim is trying to cheer him up and have him swim. Poor guy, "If you want, you can use Jaws as a swimming board!" Kucheat offered him, it was like she was a swimming assitant for Kim, "I promiss he won't hurt you!" She reasured.

(Wait, can blind eevees swim? WAIT. Is he blind? Had I skipped a word of your app?)
Kucheat
Kucheat

EXP : 61

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:44 pm

Bailey looked over and noticed the young eevee boy gazing at him before getting spoken to by Kim. Should he intervene? The young boy looks rather uneasy and almost gloomy to say the least. Bailey dove underwater and swam up to the edge where Tomokigi was sitting. "Are you alright?" Bailey asked and it was easy to detect he was worried for the lad. A party is no fun when someone doesn't feel well!
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

EXP : 385

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:14 pm

(i might change that part)

Tomokigi sighs still looking nervous then looks at kim "i'll try" he stands then looks at bailey "i'm fine. its just my first time at a pool" he grabs onto Kim's arm "Ku-chan thanks i think i'll need him" he smiles then goes back to being nervous
Tomokigi Kiro
Tomokigi Kiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:25 pm

Kucheat twiched at the name 'Ku-chan' since it gave so many bad memories, but she had to keep smiling. But Jaws always somehow reveil her true feelings, like when she's happy, Jaws might act sad at suddend moments. But that's how they rolled. "Okay then! I'll wait for ya! I'll make sure to grab you if you go and drown! Wait, forget what I said about drowning!" Kucheat said worried. She stood silent for a moment, and sunk halfway into the water just so her eyes and nose were showing.

(Ku Chan, that's so cute I haven't thought of it! I'll make sure I draw Tomi :D)

Last edited by Kucheat on Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kucheat
Kucheat

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:58 pm

Tomokigi looked at her worried "did i say something bad?" he looks at ku-chan then at Kim "um...Kim you won't let me sink right?" he looks nervously at the water
Tomokigi Kiro
Tomokigi Kiro

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:32 pm

Ryan smiled heartily at Tomokigi. "It's alright, no need to be afraid! You're not a weakling." He said before the rest of them pitched in their ideas. Ryan was very good at swimming either, so he was a little sad that he couldn't help. The most he could do was cheer them on, but that probably wasn't much.

(( Sorry guys, I'm going to Canada, so I won't have as much time to reply and stuff. QvQ;; ))
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

EXP : 103
Region : Sinnoh

http://formspring.me/RyanFanservice

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:34 pm

Bailey smiled and let out a relieved sigh when he saw Tomo getting taken care of. He then got out of the pool and sat lied down on a bench. Maybe he needed a tan? Eh his pale complexion never seems to darken. Ever. Looked like the kids were all enjoying themselves! Seemed like he was a baby sitter or a life guard...
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:43 pm

Tomokigi looks at bailey "shouldn't the teacher help?" he looks at the pool then at everyone ~maybe i can trust them~
Tomokigi Kiro
Tomokigi Kiro

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:09 pm

Blu walked out of the change rooms in the blue swimsuit Zori gave her. "Zori-senpai you so mean~" Blu said sarcastically and pouted. She skipped over to the edge of the pool and dipped her legs in the water while slapping on some sunscreen.
BLU
BLU

EXP : 94

http://chuuco.deviantart.com/art/PokEmotions-Blu-207637172

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:26 am

Zori giggled when Blu camed out of changeing room and walked after Swablu into the edge of the pool. "So aren't you jumping into water?" She asked curiously.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:58 am

Kim looked Kiro and smiled. "If anything happens I will be here to help you!" She promised and descended into the water from the edge. She looked from the pool the boy and smiled and waved him to come there. "And besides if anything happens to me there are some other people to help you! And remember it's not compulsory. Don't worry it's not deep here on the edge, just try to keep calm when you will come to the water. I'm not sure where is the kids swimming pool because it would be easier to adapt to the water there but this will do.. Don't worry you won't drown in any case."
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:28 am

Kim looked more trustful then Kucheat, at least she'll have Tomi's back. Kucheat swam around a while playing shark, then when she got bored, she jump out of the pool. "Is there a diving board somewhere?" She asked herself. Realizing she was next to one, she climbed it and sat on the board. "It's a great view up here! I feel like a life guard!" Kucheat exclaimed.

(Sorry guys and girls and strangers and cats and dogs and etc, I'll be out camping for a week so don't expect any replies from me. I'll be back on next Sunday!)
Kucheat
Kucheat

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:46 pm

Tomokigi nodded and then slowly inched his way into the water "whoa its slippery" He looks at Kim waiting for her to say whats next
Tomokigi Kiro
Tomokigi Kiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:18 pm

Bailey kept an eye on everyone making sure that everyone was safe. Hopefully he won't have to do some crazy rescues or CPR for that matter! He's not even certified to perform that! Goodness, shouldn't there be a life guard? Looks like he's the only adult around. That's... not that good but not that surprising either. He glanced over at the students hoping nobody was being neglected.

Looks like everyone was having fun! Wasn't much of a party though, he should have bought food!

{ man I dunno what to RP about anymore haha =w=;; Just keep rambling Bailey... }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:43 pm

"Oh that's nothing. Let's tart with the fact floating. Have you ever tried it? Leave the edge and then 'kick' your feet up and try to rase your belly. Go to star position. You should at least be able to float. Or there is the turtle- which isn't very helpful... now try out the star. If anything happens- don't panic! I'm here to help." Kim said while showing what to do. She came back to the edge after showing what to do.
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:03 am

Tomokigi gulps then swims out from the eage. he rolls onto his back but then he sinks a bit "whoa"
Tomokigi Kiro
Tomokigi Kiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:16 am

Kim swims to Kiro and helps him maintain in the surface. "That's not that hard is it? And you even swam few inches there!" Smile "You will get used to this. No worries." Swims few inches back. " You're doing great! Now that you can somehow float try turning to your tummy and swimming like dog."
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:19 am

Tomokigi nods "i'll try" he swims out having trouble but swimming a bit. he lets himself sink underwater then swims back up "like that?"
Tomokigi Kiro
Tomokigi Kiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:43 pm

{{It's time for Fish-face to crash the party, wheee!!! \@7@/}}

The sounds of splashing and laughter echoed faintly in the air the through the water, reaching Setzer as he floated lazily by himself in a diving pool. Not a ripple formed in the water as he lurked in the dark depths, and though sound was distorted in the water, he recognized at least one of the voices he heard. What was going on? Could it be... A party?

The Sharpedo's gills fluttered. Where there was a party, there was food, and after spending the better part of the day swimming and working out, Setzy felt like he could eat a whole Wailmer. Shooting quickly up and pulling himself out of the pool, the surly gijinka decided to crash, at the very least to go pester the noise-makers.

Setzer didn't bother to change as he gathered his things; he merely tossed his towel over one shoulder and meandered over to the pool where he heard all the noise coming from. He hung his lanky frame over a semi-short fence barring the pool, and looked around with a disinterested curiosity. Well, there was Zori, and some students from both Rekuza and Teokis... as well as a teacher? But no food...

With a disgruntled sigh Setzer slumped over and growled to himself. "And here I thought this would be a party... Looks like a damn swim class to me..."
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:26 am

Zoris ears flicked quickly when she heard familiar voice, she turned her head and noticed Setzer, who was complaining about food. Off course there was food, she wouldn't forget about it, but everything was prepared in marquee on other side of pool, where all loudspeakers and CD player also where hidden. "Food is there."Zori pointed the tent."But don't eat everything it is for all people around here."
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:46 am

Chelan stood some way from the party trying to think whenever or not he should join the others... He could see Zori, Ryan... Tomo-something-or-other, he couldn't remenber the Eevee's whole name, it was so long... And Kim who was teaching said Eevee to swim. Chelan shuddered when he saw Kim. The girl was intimidating...

Picking at hem of his shirt, he gazed at the sky. It was suchs a nice day, it would be waste to not to spend it around water... "Hnnn.... I could always go to the lake.."
Chelan
Chelan

EXP : 133

http://elizabethjohan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:58 am

Tomokigi looked at the new people but didn't say hello. He was to nervous and he never liked talking when new people were around. He swam to Kim and hid behind her.
Tomokigi Kiro
Tomokigi Kiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum