Swimming Pools

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Swimming Pools

Post  Zori on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:31 am

A big sport field that gots a big amount of different swimming pools, for anyone, from beginers to pros.
You can find here also small water park with a lot of different slides.
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swimming Pools

Post  Zori on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:33 am

(RP for Music Club Party)

Zori smiled, everything looked great. She checked once more all cable, she wanted to be shure that they won't get wet so she secured them carefully. Then little Zorua looked at list and checked all points, when she was shure that she already done everything she turned on the music.
Now she only needed to wait for others to come to the party.
Zori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee on Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:50 am

Kim had heard about swimming pools close by, but she had never been there. She had only gone to the beach and she was eager to swim some more. She took her swimminggear and came to the pools. Amazed ooh sound escaped her, because she wasn't used that kinda place. Instead of going to swim she decided to study the place before she would get lost. She left her luggage in one of the sun-bathing-chairs and went to look around.
Kim Tae Hee

EXP : 80
Region : Hoenn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:00 am

Bailey walked towards the pools with his towel draped over his shoulder. Goodness he's showing way too much skin around the students. Thank goodness there were only two there at the time. "Hey Zori," he said giving her a small wave. Bailey then noticed the young combusken. Was she a member of the music club? He didn't quite remember her face... However she was at the mall at Lilycove that one day! "Hello there!" he said enthusiastically. "My name's Bailey, and you are?"

{ Hooray party time }
Bailey
Admin

EXP : 385

View user profile http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:35 pm

Zori tail moved slowly when she saw Bailey, she was in realy good mood today and wanted to make some funny tricks. So after few seconds, when she was shure that Sensei stood really near the pool she jumped at him, grabed his arm and pulled him into the pool.
Zori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:44 pm

"Erk-" Bailey said before splashing into the pool and ultimately pulling Zori in as well. He swam up to the top and began treading the water as he started spitting water out of his mouth. "Hey!" he said jokingly before ruffling up Zori's hair. "That's no way to treat a teacher you know!" he said laughing.

{ Huh I don't see how she could sneak up on him since Bailey said Hi to her too but okay }
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:49 pm

Kucheat quickly grabbed her swimming gears and ran up to the pool. She stopped right at the edge of where the zoura and the legendary swam. "Hold on let me try that again..." Kucheat groaned. She trotted a few paces back and ran to the pool again, this time she jumped in the pool. While in mid air she shouted "CANNONBALL!" And splashed in the water soaking everyone. Jaws was somehow laughing.

(This is so out of charectar.... Uh... SHE ATE CHOCOLATE)
Kucheat

EXP : 61

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:05 pm

Bailey kind of recoiled as he saw the Mawhile heading over. He shielded himself as she made her large splash into the pool. "Well... that's quite an entrance you made!" Kucheat was quite the character as well. Bailey swam over to the edge of the pool and let his arms rest on the cement. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. Small party this was...
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:37 pm

Ryan walked in nervously towards the pool. He wasn't a part of Rekuza... Was he allowed to be there? He looked around and sighed in relief when he saw another from Teokis. He was without his scarf, which made him feel a little bit uncomfortable. He also had a few scars on his back, which he hoped nobody would notice. Though they weren't something people normally would overlook...
RyanDrifff

EXP : 103
Region : Sinnoh

View user profile http://formspring.me/RyanFanservice

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:00 pm

Bailey looked towards the other side of the pool and noticed another familar face. "Oh hey Ryan!" he said waving him over. "Here for the party?" he asked curiously. He ran his fingers through his hair. It was such a nice day outside. He wished more people would come and enjoy it.
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee on Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:38 pm

She heard Bailey and was going to him, when a splash hit her. Soak from the blast she walked to Bailey. "I'm Kim. Noy sure that I have heard your name yet."

(sorry for short reply)
Kim Tae Hee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:13 am

(can i join in?)

Tomokigi sighs as he walks in then smiles at Ryan "I didn't know you were here ryan" he had a t-shirt and a pair of swimming trucks on. he blushes cause this was he first time to a pool and he didn't know how to swim. "um...." he looks at the two people in the pool and was scared he had to swim.
Tomokigi Kiro

EXP : 99
Region : Kanto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:41 am

(Everyone is invited, just read description of Zori pic titles Summer party)

Zori laughed, she was happy that she was able to pull Bailey into the pool and that the new member of the club was enjoying the party. After few seconds o observing the kids of Teoki, she smiled and swam into the direction of Kucheat, and splashed the water still laughing. It was nice sunny weather and everything looked so nice today, so little Zorua was in great mood and wanted to have a lot of fun today.
Zori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:51 am

Tomokigi gulped "man.... why don't i know how to swim?" he mumbles to himself. he sits on the side of the pool and puts his feet in. He looks at zori as she splashes another girl. he sighs looking worried.
Tomokigi Kiro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:42 am

Ryan looked to where the voice came from to see Bailey there, waving him over. "Hm? Oh, hello Bailey! Yeah, I heard there was a swimming party.. I wasn't exactly sure if I was allowed to join in, but I guess I am after seeing a few other Teokis students." Ryan grinned as he put his things down. He was about to jump in the pool, when another person started talking to him. He turned around and found Tomokigi there.

"Hey, Tomokigi! I didn't know you were here either." Ryan said with a smile. "You seem upset, what's going on?" He asked Tomokigi before jumping in the pool. Ryan didn't exactly weigh much, so he managed to jump in without the slightest splash.
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:34 am

Kim saw evee gijinka who seemed nervous around the water. Instead just waiting Baileys answer (she also was pretty sure Bailey was Bailey the teacher) she went where Kiro and Ryan were residenting. She gave friendly smack to the evees back. "Hey! I haven't met you yet. I'm Kim Tae Hee! Please call me Kim. Aren't you part dog? Shouldn't dogs learn to swim when they are thrown to water?" She said and smiled. She sat beside the boy. and looked at Ryan. 'He isn't wearing his weights today- I suppose he would drown if he did' Kim thought.
Kim Tae Hee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat on Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:26 pm

(Shesh, I'm usually a fast replier...)

As Kucheat swam around, she forgotten she had introducted herself to the others she not had know. "Hi! I'm Kucheat!" Kucheat said swimming around still. She looked at the Eevee, "Aren't Eevees foxes? Wait, foxes are dogs sooo. Yes, you're supposed to be a natural swimmer." She looked around again, "There are so many people I don't know.... Then again I just transfered here!" Kucheat laughed. Then she dived in the water, and sprang out with Jaws on her back just as a cushion.
Kucheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:00 pm

"Ah, my apologies, my name is Bailey," he said politely and gave her a small nod. "It's a pleasure to meet you Kim and sorry for splashing you," he said apologetically. Hmm.... Bailey didn't know that fire pokemon like to swim! Oh well you learn something new everyday!

"Ah well this party is open for everyone," Bailey said enthusiastically. "Glad to see you having fun," he said warmly.

{ man I wish i knew how to rp Bailey as an attractive guy... he seems like such a loser >.>;; }
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff on Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:24 pm

(( Hun, you don't know how attractive Bailey is to me. LOL -suchaperv- I keep staring at your icon of Bailey... HNNG. ))

Another two people came to where Ryan and Tomokigi were. He remembered the fire type; Kim was her name. They were in the same PE class, but who was the other one? After hearing her name, he knew it was Kucheat. "Hey there, Kim, Kucheat." Ryan smiled warmly as an attempt to make a few new friends.
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro on Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:34 pm

Tomokigi almost fell in when Kim tapped him "I'm Tomokigi and ok this is my first time to a pool" he looked even more nervous "nice to meet you Kim and Kucheat" He had hoped that Kim won't throw him in. He sighs "man....." he looks at the teacher in the water.
Tomokigi Kiro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat on Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:41 pm

Kucheat and Jaws stared at the Eevee. Then at the Driffloom, "Nice to meet you guys, hey can I call you Tomi? Tomokigi sounds like a long name!" Kucheat said. Then an michivious thought struck Kucheat, she dove under water and had Jaws out of the water. Just like a fin of a shark, then swam around.

(Just add some sparkles to make Bailey more attractive! Smexy! Baliey's already perfect, why make him more attractive? Oh yeah, I totally made a reference of JAW SHARK on deviantart -w-)
Kucheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro on Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:44 pm

"you can call me tomi" he still looks nervous worried he'd fall into the pool and never resurface. he looks at Ryan. "i feel like a weakling"
Tomokigi Kiro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU on Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:50 am

"HEY WHATS UP MY PIMPS" Blu shouted. She ran over and waved her arms around. She looked around and noticed many of her band members and a number of other students. Blu wasnt in a swimsuit, she couldnt swim so just sat on a beach chair and chilled.
BLU

EXP : 94

View user profile http://chuuco.deviantart.com/art/PokEmotions-Blu-207637172

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori on Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:56 am

Zori looked at Blu, she really was looking to see her in swimsuit, but the Swablu was in some casual cloths. The little Zorua walked from the pool and came near Blu. Then she grabed her bag and pulled out nice light blue, one piece swimsuit."Come on you will be wearing this now." Zori said happily and grabed Blu hand and leaded Swablu to changing room.
Zori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro on Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:44 am

Tomokigi sighs then takes his feet out of the pool and walks to the bench. He stays quiet wondering if everyone was using him like his last friends did. He held his knees to his chest thinking ~I'm a weakling that is always used~
Tomokigi Kiro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top