PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Physical Education [Break Time!]

+12
Vince
Chelan
Kim Tae Hee
kate08
Rin-chan
IvoryPurin
Lee
Seri*Tantella
mitsuki
RyanDrifff
Kazuki
Bailey
16 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Physical Education [Break Time!] - Page 3 Empty Re: Physical Education [Break Time!]

Post  RyanDrifff Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:14 am

( Dear god guys I'm so sorry. ;__; I was so busy lately, I couldn't RP. x__x )

Ryan had just strapped the ankle weights on which took him forever to figure out how to do. When he came back, he realized he had missed all the running already. There was a new girl there, whose name appeared to be Seri. "Ah! Sorry for taking so long. I'm Ryan Driff, and you must be Seri." He smiled at her. Another student meant more friends, right?
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

EXP : 103
Region : Sinnoh

http://formspring.me/RyanFanservice

Back to top Go down

Physical Education [Break Time!] - Page 3 Empty Re: Physical Education [Break Time!]

Post  Lee Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:03 pm

(( OTL I'm so late oAo))

Lee quickly ran into the gymnasium, he had a feeling he was already late, he looked around, panting as he pulled off his bag, "Uh oh..i-i really am late.." he murmured under his breath, he wasn't a tardy student. He never had been, he looked up to see the teacher, his jaw dropped when he did.

((I don't mean to barge inn QnQ))
Lee
Lee

EXP : 46
Region : Usually Sinnoh

Back to top Go down

Post  Seri*Tantella Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:29 pm

((Heyy Ryan is back and a new person. oh my gosh that's awesome. : w: ))

Seri shrugged. "I don't know, but the teacher has not been supervising us so perhaps he'll believe we did all the running." She looked back in the direction that they had ran from. Worst case scenario, they would get caught in a lie and punished. She could handle that, it couldn't be too bad. She just couldn't be the one to say anything. "I won't tell on us, but I can't tell the teacher this lie either. I will feel bad." She nodded over at Mitsuki and headed back, breathing heavily in an attempt to at least look convincing.
She reached the door first and simply went inside, avoiding eye contact with the teacher and instead looking at the other students. There was a new person, which was slightly interesting, but her attention was diverted to Ryan. He appeared to have finally finished whatever he was doing. He talked to her, she stared back at him. "Yes, I must be Seri, as that's my name. Ryan." She said, blank as ever. She glanced back at the other student. "...do you know who that is?"

((..does withholding the truth count as lying? Cos if it does, Seri is being ooc right now aaaaahhhh :: A:: ))
Seri*Tantella
Seri*Tantella

EXP : 18
Region : Johto

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:17 pm

"I apologize, but I'm afraid I have no clue who that is. Shall we ask him?" Ryan smiled at Seri. He attempted to walk over to the new kid, but it was a lot harder than usual. He trudged his way over, trying to not look stupid as he could hardly walk. "Hello, my name is Ryan Driff, might I ask who you are?" He smiled politely.
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:17 pm

When Kazuki saw Lee come in, his eyes widened, sparkling even, he runs over to him, "I thought the ghost took you when you never returned and just left me in the nurses office~!" he said, but somewhere in his tone, he was a bit shocked, and sad. "Welcome to PE, the class I-" before he could finish his sentence, he spotted Mitsuki and Seri walk in, earlier than he thought they should and by the look of their non-fatigued bodies, he figured they didn't run enough, but he lets them go this time.

"Ah Ryan~ This is Lee," he said, as Ryan spoke to Lee, he leaves them to mingle and walks over to the girls. "Wow~ You look strong even with all~ that running, huh?" he said, grinning creepily, wondering if they would tell the truth or dare lie to him.
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:35 pm

Lee simply stared at him, suprised he was actually his teacher. He blinked when he reminded him of that ghost boy. He shivered when he remembered the basement, he looked up and tried to smile, "O-oh h-hi.." he waved a little, holding onto his sweater edge in his hand, "N-nice to me-meet you, R-ryan." He frowned a little, he couldn't help but stammer, especially around people he didn't know.

((OTL FAIL POST QuQ))
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:00 am

"hi ryan, hello lee nice to meet you." mitsuki said while staring at lee. then, she stare at seri. should i tell the truth? i'm going to be punished tough.. but.. uhn.. hope this is the best choice. "uhn.. mr. kazuki, actually.." mitsuki started to speak. her gaze moved to the floor, her face redden from embarrassment and trembling. "actually, i forget how long we should run so.. we.. uhn... skip few laps... and .." mitsuki stop talking. inhaling some air and exhaling them. " PLEASE DON"T PUNISH SERI !!! I WILL TAKE HER PUNISHMENT" shout mitsuki.

mitsuki
mitsuki

EXP : 76
Region : everywhere

Back to top Go down

Post  Seri*Tantella Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:22 pm

Seri looked impassively over at Mitsuki. She couldn't help silently agreeing with the other girl, it really wouldn't be fair if she got punished over something she didn't know. It was a tad upsetting seeing her get so worked up though.. Seri glanced at the teacher's general direction, still refusing to make eye contact. "Mister...sir. I did not complete running, though I did not know for how long, and so if Mitsuki is punished then I am equally at fault. I apologize."
It wasn't a lie, really. She felt that, although unfair, they had neglected to do as the teacher ordered. She had even gone along with making plans to be dishonest. They really did deserve punishment...hopefully not something too severe.
Seri*Tantella
Seri*Tantella

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:13 am

Kazuki laughed out loudly, then patted both girls, "Ahahaha~~" he bend down a bit, looking at them in the eye, "If you had lied to me, I probably would have punished you~ But since you didn't, I'll let it go," he said, grinning. "But next time, you wont be forgiven this easy~!" he added, then walked back to his white board, "OKAY! LISTEN UP YOU BRATS!! THE FIRST LESSON OFFICIALLY STARTS NOW!!" he yelled out, his words echoing the almost empty gym. "Today~ We shall play...DODGE BALL!!"
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:51 am

"EEH?" mitsuki shouted. her jaw dropped. what?! then all the running? all the running is? ALL THE RUNNING IS WARMING UP??!!"so.. by dodgeball.." she stare at mr. kazuki "is?" ask mitsuki, still staring at mr. kazuki hoping for some right answer.
mitsuki
mitsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:08 am

Ryan pieced together the words "dodge" and "ball" and figured all you had to do is throw a ball and try to dodge at the same time. 'Blood central, here I come~' Ryan thought. He hadn't warmed up yet, he so ran around in place for a bit. He kept stumbling with the weights on, but eventually it got a little better. He heard Mitsuki shouting in surprise, and started laughing. This was going to be fun. 'At least I hope so...'
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:06 am

"You know what I mean Mitsuki~" He answered her, picking up a ball, it was softer than a volleyball, but not as soft as a pillow, it was still pretty firm. "Dodge Ball! The rules are simple. The boys on one side, the girls on the other!" he instructed, pointing to the east and west side of the gym, girls to the east, boys to the west. "No one crosses this line!" he continued, standing in the middle, "You throw the ball and if it touches your body, your out! You may catch the ball if it comes your way, but if you drop it, your out! Pretty simple right?" he asked loudly, making sure everyone was paying attention~ "Oh, and there is a another rule~" he said, grinning deviously, "You may use your special attacks to combine with the ball to make a greater hit~" he added, "Allow me to demonstrate~"

He looked at his students, thinking which one to demonstrate it on...Ryan? No...he'd fly away...Lee? hmmm...he looks way too nervous...Seri? Is she paying attention?...Mitsuki..? hmmmm... A moment later, he spoke, "Okay~ Seri!! Here!" he threw the ball softy towards Seri, "Throw the ball towards me with all your strength!!"
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:46 am

(OTL sorry, school exams wouldn't let me get on the computer QnQ)

Lee jumped, "Oh no, not dodge ball.." he whinned under his breath, getting to his side and fidgeting nervously, he tugged on his sleeve a little, i don't wanna seem like a i know how to dodge very good...m-maybe i should just try a little..he thought to himself, since he practiced almost everyday with a variety of techniques, dodging, fighting..counterattacks..He didn't want to seem like he was cocky or good at it. He quickly snapped out of his thought and glanced at Kazuki, he watched and waited for Seri to throw the ball at him.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post  Seri*Tantella Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:58 pm

Seri, who had only half listened, felt the ball bounce off her shoulder and she caught it on reflex. She mentally frowned: she understood the concept, but she had never had to throw something with sleeves before. Whatever, she would try anyway. She gripped the ball in one hand and threw the ball at the teacher, putting all her scrawny weight into it.

Seri*Tantella
Seri*Tantella

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:32 pm

Kazuki felt the throw to be a little weak, but he took it anywayz, "This is how you combine your attack with the ball!!" Kazuki started to glow a dark energy, he reaches out his hand, grabbing the ball tightly, he made a fast turn and threw back the ball, it went towards Seri twice the speed and power, but he had redirected it, so it would shoot pass Seri and hit the wall behind her.

"The attack I just used sent the ball back with twice the power and speed, its called Foul Play! You all have your own special attacks, its up to you to figure out how to use them~" he explained, "But of course, if you need help, you can ask~" he smiled, "Any questions!??"
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:41 am

'We can use attacks in this game..? How the hell am I supposed to use attract on a ball?! I could use thunder... This ball is rubber, right..?' Ryan thought. "Well, then~ When do we start?" Ryan grinned. He strapped the weights tighter just in case. He wouldn't want to fly away in the middle of a game...
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:11 am

mitsuki stare at mr. kazuki example. poor wall... i wanted to play, it's fun! but.. i'm weak... i'm really weak... and my ability is useless.. uhn.. what to do? uhn.. but..! i know! i can copycat mr. kazuki attack. can i?"so.. it is just some throw ball with all your power to the enemy? can i use my copycat attack?" ask mitsuki.
mitsuki
mitsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:40 am

"we'll start soon~" Kazuki answered Ryan with a grin, then turned to Mitsuki's question. "Copycat huh? That will be hard unless you're good in dodging. Copycat is used to copy the last attack used by your opponent, if Ryan were to use Thunder, combining it with the ball and it charges towards Seri, you can copy that move as soon as the attack is complete, understand?" he tried his best to explain. "Of course, same thing if it charges towards you and you dodge~" he smiled.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:21 pm

this will be fun. let's just hope, i can copycat it. and i still don't know lee attack. "alright. let's do it!" mitsuki shouted. "so.. when do we start?"ask mitsuki.
mitsuki
mitsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Seri*Tantella Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:12 pm

'After I finish this question, hopefully.' Seri thought to herself, quickly raising her sleeved hand in order to get attention. "Sir, are we allowed to use defensive moves in order to enhance our dodging prowess?" She asked, for if she could she would use her teleportation abilities to the fullest.
Seri*Tantella
Seri*Tantella

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:51 pm

"Then can I use attract on Seri or Mitsuki so they won't throw a ball at me?" Ryan laughed. That was the only other thing he could do to help out. He wondered what Lee could do...
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:44 pm

"hehe, that should be fine, but.." Kazuki thought for a moment, he didn't want the game to go on forever, someone needed to lose and win. "Alright, Seri, yes you can, but the limit is 5 times, and as For Ryan, you can only use attract once, alright~ it wont be much of a game if both girls decide not to attack," he explained, he wanted to see at least some blood, heh~

"If everyone is ready..." Kazuki yelled out, looking at the girls on one side, the boys on the other. "BEGIN!" he quickly steps back, giving them space~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:02 pm

Lee jumped, he had been ready to ask if he could use any fighting moves, but it was to late now. He stood there in an awkward position, with a ball in hand. He looked around, he didn't wanna hurt anyone, just thinking about hurting someone made him feel bad. He gripped the ball in his hand tightly, to scared to throw it. "I-i don't think i can do this!" he looked at Ryan and frowned, "I-i'm sorry if we lose" he squeaked and closed his eyes before throwing the ball with barely any effort.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post  Seri*Tantella Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:14 pm

Seri picked up a ball and ran to the back of the gym as fast as she could. She could only teleport 5 times, there was no point wasting them. She threw the ball, again as hard as she could without using an attack, to see it didn't even pass the line. She sighed in her head, it appeared that she would have to try what the teacher had told them about the next time she got a ball. But she wasn't going to leave her place at the back of the gym, she was going to wait for something to come to her.
Seri*Tantella
Seri*Tantella

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:01 am

mitsuki stare at seri throw and decided to take a ball. here comes nothing "DOUBLE SLAP!" shout mitsuki while she start throw the ball to random direction.
mitsuki
mitsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next