PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Physical Education [Break Time!]

+12
Vince
Chelan
Kim Tae Hee
kate08
Rin-chan
IvoryPurin
Lee
Seri*Tantella
mitsuki
RyanDrifff
Kazuki
Bailey
16 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Physical Education [Break Time!] - Page 2 Empty Re: Physical Education [Break Time!]

Post  Kazuki Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:09 pm

"w-well.." Kazuki couldn't answer, he wasn't quite sure, most classes he had planned for this year was outdoors, "I guess you'll just need to sit out the outdoor activities.." he shrugged, thinking that was for best if he'd be carried off by every passing wind...."Unless...you'd like to find a way?" though he suggested that, he pretty much had no idea what to do.
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Physical Education [Break Time!] - Page 2 Empty Re: Physical Education [Break Time!]

Post  RyanDrifff Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:40 pm

"Duct tape, and weights. We could tie them to my shoes or something. Might slow down my running, but it's worth a shot, right?" Ryan smiled. "There's also one more problem about being outside... I can't be near anything sharp. If I get poked by a tree branch or something like that, I'll bleed. A lot. So we'll need band-aids... Or is that too much trouble?" Ryan tried not to seem like a pain, but being a balloon gijinka wasn't easy. There was plenty of things to worry about, but these two were the main ones.
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

EXP : 103
Region : Sinnoh

http://formspring.me/RyanFanservice

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:39 pm

As Ryan continued on with his many problems, Kazuki almost felt speechless. I really wonder why he's taking this class being the way he is? that thought floated around in his head, just as Ryan mentioned blood and need many bandages, he covered Ryan's mouth, "okay okay, enough..." He had been thinking it would be better if this kid just not take his class, but that wasn't his decision, "A kid like you belong indoors, you wont be able to enjoy my class with simple problems like that..." he tilted his head, looking worriedly at the young Driftloon, "Are you sure you still want to stay in my class?"
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:06 pm

Ryan was positively sure he wanted to stay in the class. This was the last year he could take a class that taught sports. "I want to stay... But yeah, I suppose it'd be best if I were to stay indoors, isn't it?" Ryan smiled. After getting to know the teacher and all, he didn't want to leave. But if Kazuki thought it'd be better for him, maybe he really should leave.
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:22 am

"It would be better...well..for now anyways, guess we'll think of something when the time comes" Kazuki suggested, there was no rush after all~ "Do you still want to play Tennis? Or do you want to go to the nurse's office?" he asked, wondering if he was okay after getting pushed around by the wind.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:47 pm

mitsuki wander around the school looking for the gym. after a few minutes searching, she finally found the gym. mitsuki stand in front the gym. this is it. i'm opening the door. she open the door. "excuse me, is the gym class is here?" mitsuki said while hugging her tail. but nobody is there. she run into the tennis court and find mr. kazuki, who supposed to be her PE teacher, teaching tennis to a boy.
mitsuki approach them. "um.. mr. kazuki, is this PE class?" she asked.

Last edited by mitsuki on Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong spelling)
mitsuki
mitsuki

EXP : 76
Region : everywhere

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:47 am

"Ah, yeah I'm fine." Ryan smiled. He was probably bleeding somewhere, but he didn't mind too much. A girl came in and Ryan turned to her. He smiled. "Hey! Are you in this class too?" He hopped over. "Nice to finally see another person here!" He chuckled. "I'm Ryan Driff, who're you?"
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:12 am

"yeah, i'm in this class too. i'm mitsuki, nice to meet you." replied mitsuki with a smile. "uhm.. so.. are we doing tennis today for PE class ryan?" she asked while hugging her tail.
mitsuki
mitsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:23 am

"Mm... Yeah I guess so. Mr. Kazuki, do you have weights?" Ryan asked. He was not about to fly and hit a tree again. He was already walking towards the cabinets to see if there was anything in there. "Could you help me find some weights, Mitsuki?" Ryan smiled at her.
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:37 am

"sure." replied mitsuki but, where could the weights be? she wonder. mitsuki begin to open one of the cabinet. "hm.. hey ryan? is this the weights you're looking for?" ask mitsuki while holding one of the round weights.
mitsuki
mitsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:53 am

"Yeah, thanks!" Ryan needed to figure out how to strap them on though. "Now I just need some duct tape..." He was really going to strap them onto his shoes or something. Where the heck can I find duct tape...?
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:13 am

"no problem" mitsuki replied. maybe i should help him. she thought. mitsuki start opening one of the cabinet but only finds some tennis strings. "hey.. ryan.. i know this sounds kind of stupid... but.. maybe, you can tie the weights with these strings?" mitsuki asked ryan while holding the tennis strings.
mitsuki
mitsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:35 am

((lol, in my head, im thinking those weights you use for weight lifting xDD))

Kazuki watches them quickly scatter around the storage room looking for weights, he walks over to them, seeing them hold a heavy round metal. "Now wait a minute you idiots, those are just not right, that would injure your bones if you strap that around yourself..." he said, then walks pass them to a cupboard in the back, he opened it and took out a box, inside he took out a pair of ankle weights, "These are the ones you want, each one is about 3 kg, should be enough to keep you on the ground," he hands them over to Ryan, "But for today's PE class," he looks at Mitsuki, then to Ryan, "You'll be running laps around the gymnasium~" he said with a grin.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:34 am

running? this is easy~ no wait, maybe mr. Kazuki is planning something else? nah, i shouldn't think something like that. "uh.. ryan, i'm going to start running right now.." said mitsuki while looking to ryan. then mitsuki start tying her shoelace, and start running around the gymnasium.
mitsuki
mitsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:05 am

Kazuki chuckled, "Not inside kid, outside~" he pointed towards the back exit, "Out there, pass the tennis and football courts, towards the lake and around the school building then back here~ hmm...5 times will do...for now" he smiled. "Just don't get lost~"

Last edited by Ryouta_Kazuki on Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding a word)
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Seri*Tantella Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:00 pm

Seri pressed her ear against the door, mentally sighing. After having gotten lost and directed to the gym by a student who had been passing by, she wanted to make sure people where in fact in the gym. She wasn't going to be waiting for anyone. It didn't seem to matter, her worries were unfounded. She could hear very, very muffled speaking and so pushed the door open as quietly as possible, and closed it behind her just as loud.
She then paused by the door, observing the few people in the room blankly. She had expected more people, and definitely more activity as she knew quite well she was late. She caught one of them (the teacher? She wasn't sure) pointing somewhere, talking about getting lost. Were they being kicked out of class?

((ahhh hi everyone? l"orz sorry sorry sorrryy if I'm totally interrupting something.))
Seri*Tantella
Seri*Tantella

EXP : 18
Region : Johto

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:01 am

((hehe np, the more the merrier~))

Kazuki's ears perked up, ah yet, another student~ <3 He walks to her, "You must be....Seri~" he said, remembering his list of names for his class. "You're right on time~ You can join Mitsuki and Ryan on a short run~" he grinned, wondering if any of them will still have the enegry after this 'short' excersise.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:36 am

mitsuki stare at seri for few seconds. more friend more friend !! and a girl!! i'm not the only girl in this class~ mitsuki thought. a small smile starting to appear on her face. mitsuki walk toward seri and start whispering to her "hi, i'm mitsuki, nice to meet you. do you want to run together?"
mitsuki
mitsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Seri*Tantella Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:39 pm

"Yes, I'm Seri." She said brusquely, avoiding eye contact with the confirmed teacher. She instead focused on a girl who appeared to be staring at her. Watched her walk over and strike up a conversation, an odd one as she was whispering in a gym. With 4 people in it.
"I'll have to run with you, Mitsuki. I don't know the course. Please don't lead me astray." She replied, nodding slightly.
Seri*Tantella
Seri*Tantella

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:45 pm

Kazuki chuckled, patting both girls quite roughly, but with a hint of gentleness, "Don't worry, the campus may be big, but there's maps around here and there~ ahahaha~~" he said, though he wasn't exactly sure, "and if you don't find your way back, I'll find you~" he added, also hinting if they ran away, he'll drag them back, kekeke~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:34 am

mitsuki stare at mr. kazuki for a second and then her gaze move to seri, and then ryan and then back to seri. i think i should run now. together with seri and plus ryan, i won't lost. and if i lost, mr. kazuki will find me anyway "uhn.. seri, ryan lets start running." mitsuki said. starting to approaching the back door.

Last edited by mitsuki on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong spelling)
mitsuki
mitsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:26 am

((lol where are the other 2? xDD))

Kazuki left the kids to their running, he thought it was time to look for the other students who were supposed to be in his class, but decided to wait a bit more as he takes out a big white board on wheels. He pushes it out to the middle of the gym and started scribbling something that looked like a strategy of some sort.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Seri*Tantella Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:07 pm

((I was waiting for this Ryan person. :c ))

Seri followed relatively close to Mitsuki as they headed towards the back door. The task didn't seem too hard, only running.. "Mitsuki, how long are we running for?" She asked monotone. She had forgot to ask the teacher and certainly wasn't now that she was already far enough away from him.
Seri*Tantella
Seri*Tantella

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:03 am

((i think he wont be back for a while...i thought i'd let you 3 rp while i wait for you guys to finish the running and be all friends xD; but too long..))

Kazuki had prepared everything, taking out some dodge balls from the storage room, placing them by the white board, he then waits for his students to finish up the running~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:25 am

((i'm actually waiting for ryan too ))
"eh?!" shouted mitsuki. suddenly she stop running and starting to stare at seri. "seri!! i forget!! aaah!! forgive me!!" mitsuki replied. her gaze move at the sky. aww!! i forget how many laps i should run !! what to do? but, skipping few laps won't hurt right? lets just get back and just hope we don't get punished. "seri.. i think we should get back. i won't hurt to skip few laps right?" ask mitsuki with both hands hugging her tail.
mitsuki
mitsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next