PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Physical Education [On break]

+4
Callahan O'Connell
Setzer
~Trixy-*
Bailey
8 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Physical Education [On break] - Page 2 Empty Re: Physical Education [On break]

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:18 pm

Oh, this guy was cocky, and Trixy was loving every minute of it. "Haven't you every seen the cartoon, Jabber Jaws is the shark with no balls, or a brain." She rolled her eyes. She watched him take a step forward, she felt her heart sink a little bit, boy better be careful, especially if he didn't like water. Then she smiled a terrible evil smile in the direction of the Sassy Shark. "Napping again? Your an even bigger bum than me."

((This is what Setzer gets for the mall move, :P))
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:42 am

{{This is what Setzer gets for attracting so much attention~ xD}}

Setzer chuckled lightly to himself, but kept his eyes closed (just enough to look asleep, anyway). Their banter seemed bold enough on the surface, but lacked the confidence of the truly brave. For all of their talk, they were both still lurking near the door. He couldn't resist a good jibe or two though, since Trixy was practically begging for his attention.

"Jabberjaw was 'The Most Futuristic Shark You Ever Saw', brat, but now I see why you keep stalking me: you have a shark fetish. Creepy, but whatever. And Meow Mix, I don't recommend listening to anything Tweedledumb over there has to say unless you're looking to take a dip in yer uniform." Setzy tilted his head back to flash his pearly white fangs their direction. "Though if you really want to see how dangerous I am, why not step a bit closer? You know what they say about curiosity and cats..."
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:51 pm

"Thats why he wore a scarf" Trixy stated dully. Meow Mix? Clever. "Disgusting." Trixy wasn't particularly interested in taking a dip, and she knew her newfound partner in crime wasn't either, "I'm outta here, kid with a sense of humor, feel free to join me. I've had enough fish face for one day." She hoped that some kind of stupid man pride wouldn't leave the guy standing there to swim with the fishes. She threw the doors open dramatically "McClellan out!" She looked over her shoulder for a quick glance.

(We live in this time paradox where we can be at the mall and school at the same time! :P)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiki Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:40 pm

Shiki couldn't help but grin cheerfully at the words that seemed to pour one after another out of the shark's mouth. Oh, he really felt like cracking up right now at the things he heard! Shark fetish, Meow Mix? That was rich! Not to mention creative, he'd never been called Meow Mix before! "Awww, you already gave me a nickname~? That means we're friends, right?" Shiki wasn't really the type to take insults the right way as he smirked.

He tapped his chin as he tried to remember what else the boy said. Ahh, right! The shark fetish. "I don't think I have a shark fetish~ That doesn't mean you're not attractive or anything!" He added, letting his flirtatiousness slip out just a tad. "I'm sorry, Mr. Jabber Jaws, but I don't think our relationship could even work! I mean, you love water and me? Not so much... We're just too different," he continued on as if he were in a soap opera, with a wink put in for good measure. "But if you're game, I guess we could give it a shot." He shrugged nonchalantly.

He turned to Trixy as she began to make her exit. "Leaving so soon~?" He chimed after her with a grin. He was having too much fun with this. "But we haven't even gotten to the good part, yet!" Shiki called after her.
Shiki
Shiki

EXP : 23

http://arisulove.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:13 am

Setzer tilted his head back enough to send an upside-down droll Shiki's way. He didn't want to believe it, but was this kid flirting with him? -Ish? Not that he had never been hit on by guys before {{Oh, the stories I can't tell...Physical Education [On break] - Page 2 Ohohoplz}}, but it still caught Setzer off from time to time. Just a little. He sneered, and figured this guy was just trying to push his buttons. Must seriously be a straight up masochist or something... Or, like Setzy had figured before, Trixy's sacrifice. "I was talkin' to the brat, ya moron..." Setzer rudely corrected the Delcatty. "And don't get yer hopes up about me ever takin' an interest in you, friends or otherwise. You wouldn't last two rounds with me, and I have little tolerance for pansies like you." Trixy decided to leave just then, in her usual fashion.

Seeing her turn tail and run brought the grin right back to his face. Setzer cackled a little, glad to see it was just as easy to push her buttons as ever. "Aw, where are ya goin', brat? Don't turn tail and run, you two look like you both can use a good soak! In fact..." The Sharpedo rose menacingly out of the water, eager to toss in those unlucky enough to be in the same room with him into the deep end of the pool.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:33 am

Trixy made a ridiculous face at her buddy when he took the comment personally. The doors swung back shut. "Awww shit." Trixy groaned. Trixy didn't do water. "I don't know what you game for buddy, but I ain't game for gettin' wet. And if I recall dear Prince Bitsalot, your the one who always runs away like a little girl. Now that your in your element though I guess your at your prime ass compacity, it's a shame to cute tis party short but there is now way in Hell I'm getting in that pool! Toodle-oo suckers!" She gave him the hint, he didn't take it, now he was shark bait.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:19 pm

Setzer chose at that moment to activate his innate ability, Selective Hearing. It was a handy ability for a****les guys like him, especially in situations like this. Kept him from jumping up and getting into too much trouble. "Dear prince?!" He called out after Trixy. "I already told ya, I'm not interested in gals like you, so stop begging~!"

The Sharpedo gijinka stretched his arms over his head, and glanced back at the pool in the same motion. He could practically hear the water calling out to him, and really didn't want to waste any more time on unimportant people when he could be training, training, training. He scratched at the large star tattoo on his back and took a few steps to the diving board, almost as if he was lost in a trance. He did send a dirty look back at Shiki though, and told him, "You should listen to yer girlfriend, Meow Mix, and beat it. I got better things to do than play swim instructor to a curious kitten like you, so am-scray."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:41 pm

Trixy stopped dead in her tracks for the second time and turned around and laughed until she was breathless, "Your all talk! I'm gonna dunk you, my ass, you can't live up to damn thing you say can you? No wonder he didn't back off, he probably caught it 10 minutes before me. Your ridiculous." She looked down and shook her head in shame, and walked out the doors into the main gym area and picked up a soccer ball, then continued her way out side to see a huge track and a large mightyena tearing ass around it "Damn... look at 'em go..." She mumbled.

(That last message had so many typos in it O_O)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:00 pm

((Omg finally someone came outside XDDD))

Callahan had rounded the track 15 times now and slowly he went from full run, to sprint, to trot, until he stopped. Panting and tongue lolling like a puppy, he stood back up. Not knowing anyone else was around him, she slipped out of his shirt, revealing a sweat glazed muscled frame, then shook his body to rid the cooling droplets of sweat. "Ah, 'ats bett'ah," he growled happily to himself and stretched his arms up into the air, tail wagging fast. All previous claustrophobia of his new dorm room was rid.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

EXP : 165

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiki Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:07 pm

Shiki didn't really feel a need to butt in as the girl and Jabber Jaws went at it. Though, the seriousness of it all kind of killed the mood, and he was having so much fun, too! He didn't really see much else of interest in the gym class, so the suggestion of leaving with his so-called girlfriend was swiftly denied. "Awww, girlfriend?" He began with a laugh. "I don't like to get tied down, not really my style, ya know?" Shiki grinned before continuing on in that enthusiastic way of his. "As for leaving, I think I'm just fine here~ This whole class is a bore, I think you're the only entertaining thing here!" He announced cheerfully.

With that, he headed for somewhere to sit near the pool. "Well, if you don't wanna teach me, I'm just fine with watching~" He honestly had no shame, and didn't care much for the way the sharpedo took his statement as he sat down against the wall near the shallow end of the pool. He glanced at Trixy as she made her exit. "See ya, I'll chill here for awhile!" He called to her before returning his gaze to Setzer. He glanced down at his gym clothes for a moment as he pondered whether or not he would mind getting them wet.

Sooner or later, that guy would lose it and dunk him into the pool. If he had the guts, that is.
Shiki
Shiki

EXP : 23

http://arisulove.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:35 am

Setzer rolled his eyes at Trixy's obvious display for attention. Funny how she accused him of being all talk when that's all she ever did. Pot, kettle. And why is it gals like her always ran their mouth, then turned tail and ran? Gah, this is why women always had such negative stereotypes attached to them, because of wastes of oxygen like her. And the fact that she usually showed up where she wasn't needed only made it harder for one to believe she wasn't following him. Nope, girls like her only made Setzer think more and more poorly of all of them in general. Worthless, only good for one thing.

Shiki had already made his way over to the shallow end of the pool, so he was pretty much out of Setzer's give-a-damn range. The Sharpedo didn't bother listening to what the amiable gijinka had to say, he only turned back to the pool and smiled. "Well, it's just you and me again, gorgeous..." He dove into the water, and once more shot back and forth like a bullet.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:53 pm

Trixy stared at the muscular guy in front of her for a minute, he sure is happy to be outside. "Hey! You up for a light game of soccer to cool off, I ain't that good anyways, what do ya say?" Which was fairly true, she was extremely competitive but a little slow. Plus, when you worked as hard as that guy just had it wasn't really a great idea to just stop with out cooling off a bit, at least thats what she had heard. She was a little disappointed that Shiki would rather hang around with super douche but it wasn't a big deal since she barely knew him. It was all about getting aquatinted and knowing people, she didn't particularly care if they liked her or not. She remembered how mean she was as a child, hah. These suckers were lucky she was intimidated. Trixy's usually close friend picking ceremony was get to know a sucker, judge them till she thought she knew them inside and out then decided it if it was worth the trouble. It was terrible thing to do, but in a way rather safe in the drama department.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:53 pm

Callahan startled and immediately glanced over to Trixy at the sound of her voice. His tail froze from it's puppydog wagging and he brought his lolling tongue back into his mouth. How embarrassing...!

He smiled sheepishly as he combed his claws back through his hair to slick it back behind his ears. " 'a can try?" He then stuck out his foot, black up to his knee with fuzzy short black fur, and lined with filed down claws. "Kickin' balls tends ta not work very well wiff 'em," he said as he draped the sweat dripping shirt over his shoulder and stepped off the track to walk over to more level ground, where she was. He was a track runner, and could do most other sports well, as shown by his body structure, but.. the claws on his hands and feet tended to get in the way of a lot of things, including air filled balls.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:19 pm

"Hmm, that could complicate things couldn't it?" Trixy considered possibilities, she was prone to pop a volleyball once in a blue moon... " You should try to find some cleats, but not right now, I mean." She laughed sheepishly. "We'll just have to wing it, Plus these balls should be semi-claw proof." She chucked the ball up in the air and let it land in front of her, " Lets do this!"
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:07 pm

Callahan smirked, always up for exercise of any sort, especially when he could runnn~ " I'll just be careful," he spoke as he glanced around. "What we usin' for goals?" There was just blank field for now, since the teacher had yet to show and set up the field for sports. Not even trees within the area! Callahan wrinkled his nose in thought, " 'a can prolly find some cones in the gym? If you'd like ta look wiff me?"
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:12 am

" Sure. Then I can put my cleats on since my bag is in the gym." She didn't think the dress shoes she had on now would keep her feet from getting skewered. Hell, maybe a teacher would be in there, just kidding. She was losing hope of having a coach. Why did she want a new coach so bad? She needed new gym clothes, her wind breakers, shorts, jerseys, sweats, head bands, tennis clothes were all gold and blue and had the Goldenrod Granbull's slathered on them. Heck the cleats she was putting on were gold and blue, and the bag she pulled them out of. She laughed a little embarrassed any student would probably think of her as some kind of traitor or something.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:33 am

Shoes probably would have been a good idea. But then he'd have to go all the way back to the dorm... He hesitated for a moment, then decided against it and followed her back into the gym.

Luckily for her, Callahan had never been to a school before, much less a building in general. He did not notice the rivaling colors she put on. He instead made his way past the basketball courts to a door that was propped open. After leaning in, his tail gave a little wag from finding what he wanted, then he quickly steeled it to pull out four tall cones stacked. He then made his way back to Trixy as he spoke, "A'right, lets go set 'em up."
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:03 am

"Alright~" She hopped up and followed the lad out of the the gym, "Hey before I forget again, What do you call yourself? I'm Trixy McClellan." She stated. She was up for a laid back game just to help her relax a bit, not to mention she wasn't that great at it. She wasn't really above average at any sport besides tennis, how ever back home she was on a tennis team, a golf team, a soccer team, and until 5th grade the softball team. The national park was a great place for sports. She was so lost in thought she almost ran into the door.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:24 am

Callahan smiled as he looked back to her, "I'm Callahan O'Connell, nice ta meet cha Trixy." Then, as she almost walked into the double door leading back out to the field, Callahan quickly looped his arm in hers to tug her closer to him, away from the doors, and lead her out. Just as swiftly as he aided her, he released her arm and crossed his black fuzzy arms, cones still stacked sideways in one hand, at his chest. "Gotta be more careful, aye?" He chuckled, revealing sharp canines.

He led them back into the field, then first set up one goal post with about ten feet in between the cones, then quickly ran over to the other side to set up the other. "Dat one's yours!" He yelled from across the field as he pointed to the one set up behind her. He then trotted back towards the middle of the field with a playful puppy grin, " 'ets do this."

He was naturally very competitive, it was in his nature because he was trained to be the alpha male of his pack, but not with a woman. Females had their own rivaling, as did males, and since she wasn't a threat to his status (Which is how he worked things in his mind) he could actually have a fun and casual game with her.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:45 am

Lets do this, Trixy thought to herself. She had to think of ways to outwit Callahan since he was bigger and more than likely faster. She eyeballed the soccer ball sitting idle in the middle of the field, then him, let him come to her, then she'd snatch the ball, that might work. "I'm ready, come on!" She yelled in challenging but good hearted tone. She took a few steps forward to be able to recover if her got past her the first time. She waited eagerly For Callahan to try and score.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:57 am

Callahan grinned and his tail gave another playful wag. He then took off fast, using the sides of his feet, or curled toes, to dribble the ball quickly along with him. His ruby eyes continued to flick between the ball at his feet and her guarding the goal post, watching her every movement as he would weave through the field. He approached her quick, then side kicked the ball to hopefully get it past her and between the cones.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:11 am

Trixy saw the ball head toward the goal, she'd never get there in time so she threw her weight side ways and then slipped her feet out from underneath her and barely grazed the ball out of the way, she jumped up and kicked it as far down the field as she could , she made and effort to make it look like she was going after the ball but was bluffing and waiting for a prime opportunity to steal it. "That kinda hurt a little bit!" She laughed, but not letting her guard down for a second.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:15 am

He laughed as he watched the ball soar back behind him, "Nice save!" Then like a puppy chasing a ball, he kicked off back down the field to chase after it. After recapturing it between his feet, he spun and headed back down towards her, dribbling it quickly between his feet. Closer this time he brought it, to prime himself for a good kick.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:23 am

"Why thank you!" She chuckled. Trixy gritted her teeth it was going to be hard to pull off her plan but her goes nothing. She raced toward Callahan and slipped her tiny foot underneath the ball and kicked it straight up and then ducked under it and hit it hard with her head and hoped it would go over his head but, since he was so tall she had to just pray she got the ball behind him, she heard it land, she then slipped her foot between his legs and gave the ball a little rolling oomph then proceed to try and dart around him. "Hell yeah! Thats what I'm talking about." She proclaimed.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:51 am

Callahan yipped, like a Hyena, as the move was executed perfectly to ninja the ball out from between his legs. He nearly tripped as he tried to avoid colliding with Trixy, but as she slipped behind him he was able to catch himself then spin around. "Oy!" he laughed and sprinted after her, first on his back legs, then he dropped to all fours to full on run. New sweat now glinted off of his black fur and the black pack tattoo he had on his shoulder blade. He passed her quickly to skid to a stop in front of his own goal to defend, claws from his hands and feet still dug deep into the ground to keep him on edge. He was grinning now, baring a full line of sharp canine teeth, and very much enjoying this physical activity.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next