PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Physical Education [On break]

+4
Callahan O'Connell
Setzer
~Trixy-*
Bailey
8 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Physical Education [On break] - Page 3 Empty Re: Physical Education [On break]

Post  ~Trixy-* Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:44 pm

"Oh!" Trixy exclaimed as Callahan ran past her on all fours, how to score, she dug her cleats in the ground and stopped quickly, feigned a side kick and attempted to shoot between his legs, it was unlikely she'd get past two legs let alone four. This one hell of a game of soccer! Just what she needed to get her mind off everything else. She had picked up on the fact that Callahan acted quick, but maybe to quick. The fake kick just might fool him. Yet by thinking she'd make the goal she was somewhat of guard.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:22 pm

With his back arched and eyes on the ball, he only swayed when she feigned a kick. He caught the ball quickly as it rolled to him, stood, then tossed it hard over Trixy's head onto the other side. He waited for a moment, grinning playfully at her, to give her a chance to run. Then in a flash he dropped back down onto all fours and sprinted quickly to pass her and get to the ball before her.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

EXP : 165
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:45 pm

"Oh crap! Your pretty good." Trixy bolted across the field and he passed her yet again. She realized it was impossible to catch Callahan and she skidded to a halt. No point in wasting her energy, she took a deep breaths and put her hands on her hips. She could feel her bangs sticking to her forehead. She was short of energy and wore out quick, "Bleh, I'm thirsty. But I'm up for another go!" It was up to him, he seemed like he had quiet the work out already. Trixy remebered her couches irratation at how she had one good quarter in her then she'd have to sleep on the bench for the rest of the game.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:47 pm

Callahan had the stamina of a race horse, and loved spending each and every ounce of it. He ran on all fours until he came up to the ball, then he pushed up just in time to finish it off with running on two and knock the ball between the cones. Triumphantly he turned around and ran his hands back through his silver hair, then over his pack tattoo, to let the sweat drip off. He resisted the urge to "shake" in front of a woman, even though the beads of sweat gave him an irritating crawling feeling between his fur.

"Thanks, yer pretty good too," he said as he scooped up the long forgotten T-shirt that had fallen in his run, then continued on to approach her again. "We can get a drink, 'r is 'ere a pool ta cool off in?" He was trying really hard not to pant, but it was beginning to slip out faintly through his canines and easily seen in the quick rise and fall of his chest.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:15 am

"Thank you, and yes there is, but I'm just going to see if there's a shower in the girls locker room if you plan on swimming." Trixy's nose twitched and she shuddered at the idea of swimming, she hated it. But first to find a water fountain, she was dying of thirst. While walking she decided to learn a bit more about Callahan while they walked back to the gym. "So what brings you to Rekuza? You seem like quite the outdoors man.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:49 am

His pitch black tail swished back and forth as he followed at her side. "Aye, you couldn' be more right about ta outdoors part. 'a was homeschooled up until my family split in the fire.. Meh two pack mates that I found cann' teach me, since they are Mightyena, not Gijinkas like meh parents. They weren' gonna let me continue without an education, so until-" he stressed the word until, to deny an 'if', even though even his tone held some painful doubt "-we find 'em, I'll be attending Rekuza."

His red eyes glanced from the grass, as it became cement and they headed indoors, to Trixy, "What about you?"
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:17 am

"Eh, me? Same 'ol, same 'ol pretty much. Actually I was pretty mean when I was a kid, but after I evolved when I was about 15, I kind of mellowed out, I wasn't happy with the way things were back home, I needed some thing new, to met new people, who aren't perpetually afraid of me." Kind of mean was an understatement. She figured this guy would be wondering who the heck would be afraid of a little girl like her. "And my dearest friend Scotty moved a year ago to Rustboro, it was pretty lonely in Goldenrod. I could have gone to Rustboro prep but I went there for a year when I was eight, they sent me home fast as they could. You know, I'm sure you'll find more pack mates if you found two already, all or nothing." She tried to smile reassuringly at Callahan, but reassuring wasn't really her strong suit.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:45 am

Afraid of her? He eyed her, which probably looked like he was checking her out, but to a pup it was analyzing her physic. Big things come in small packages, and she carried herself like an alpha or a beta? His mom was a tiny little thing, and yet an alpha of her pack, so he understood how someone so small could still have a loud commanding, intimidating, voice.

Callahan gave her a soft smile at the reassurance and he bowed his head lightly as they walked, "Thank you, 'a needed that. Every Saturday 'a go back out to the area to look fer any sign of 'em." He then shook his head and returned his eyes forwards, "No sign yet.. But I'mma spread out the area I'm searching this next time." A determined look curled at his lips as he mapped out the area in his head.

He stopped as they came up to a water fountain inside the gym, and set one arm against the wall to brace himself. He then gestured with his other black fuzzy hand, "Ladies first."
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:19 pm

"Quite the Gentleman, eh?" She chuckled, and took a long drink from the fountain. When she was done she picked up the conversation, "You have to make sure you stay of Teokis campus, they might not like you wandering about out there." Teokis sounded like such a bore with all it's nature, to Trixy there was a difference between outdoors and nature, she loved being out side... on a bench... twenty minute walk from society at the most. Living in nature, no thanks! "I wish there was more I could do to help but it doesn't seem that there is, not that I can think of. If you ever think of anything, tell me. " She nodded and smiled.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:58 pm

Callahan chuckled, then bit his lip to stifle a hyena yip. He despised those! After she was finished, he took his turn at drinking the water. Actually drinking for once, instead of lapping at it. "Really? Ah, well, t'ey can face meh if t'ey have a problem. 'a not shortening meh boundaries, so t'ey can kiss meh ass."

He finished drinking then stood and stretched his arms over his head for a moment, before letting them cross back at his bulky chest. His tail swished once and he smiled kindheartedly to her, "Thank you, very much, m'lady. You've been ta first ta not seem.. childish, here. Yer very sweet."
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:21 pm

"Haha, that's the spirt, if we ever have a track meet with them I hope you have the same resolve!" She couldn't wait to stick it to the rivaling school. She was extremely competitive. Trixy blushed at the comment, "Aw, not really, just sometimes, I ain't that sweet. Just helpful" She shrugged, she was terribly embarrassed to be described as sweet, probably because no one had said that to her before. "Oh, Don't worry about laughing, Scotty's dad was a mightyena. I know allll about it." Trixy chuckled, she remembered the huge man who could hardly find a suit big enough to fit but gigged like a girl.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:42 pm

Callahan blushed a fierce red and hiccuped into a hyena yip at the comment. Usually, he kept well enough to not be caught doing his hyena giggle, unless, well, he's with other mightyena and poochyena. It was just far too embarrassing for someone of his height and structure to sound like that! "Ah.." he rubbed the back of his black and silver hair sheepishly, "Thanks. I dunno why Mightyena are all so big but sound like.... t'at. 's pretty embarrassing." He chuckled, suppressing yet another series of giggles.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:32 pm

"You men and you pride! It's great." Trixy smiled, then started to wonder if Shiki was still alive... Eh, he's fine. "Nah, it's okay, we all got embarrassing secrets." Trixy wasn't sharing any secrets though. "Well if your gonna swim I'll catch you later, as for this class, I think I'll ditch today, I'm tired of waiting for the Coach." She pulled off her cleats to throw in her gym bag and started putting her uniform shoes back on.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:18 pm

{{I always forget to pull Setzy out of here... ><}}

Setzer finally climbed out of the water again, grinning like mad. He always felt fantastic after a swim or two to clear his mind. No matter what this school threw at him, at least he'd be able to enjoy the pool.

He took a glance at his watch while absent-mindedly scratching the star tattoo on his back. He didn't really want to have to go to another class, but it was science, so he might as well, right? Unless, of course, there wasn't a teacher there either. Then he'd just call it quits for the day and go out to the city or something. "Might as well..." Setzy mumbled to himself, heading to the boy's locker room. He'd shower and pop his head in the science lab, and if he didn't see another soul he'd just go chill somewhere. He had worked up a bit of an appetite anyway.
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:22 pm

"You men and you pride! It's great."

Now, Callahan laughed, which turned into a series of hyena giggles, at this. He snorted once, then cupped his hand over his mouth to hold back the rest, though he was smiling all the while. He then nodded to her, removing his hand when he felt the giggling subside.

"Actually.." He glanced up to the big oval shaped clock, " 'a almost forgot about ta next class.. I assumed since we 'ave yet ta see a single teacher, school hasn' started yet.." He reached back and began to comb through his hair with his claws, "Guess a should grab a shirt 'n 'ead ta Drama."

He quickly bowed his head to her, then trotted off towards the door. "See ya 'round, Trixy!"
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:19 pm

Trixy slung her gym bag over her shoulder and winced a little bit, ouch, hand cramp!! "Catch ya later Callahan!" Ah, he'd be a friend worth keeping, even if he was a bit of a spaz. Spaz as in the fact it was about one in the afternoon and she was fairly sure school had started. She laughed. It was time to get out of this gym, it was to massive it was a little creepy. She felt she smelled really bad, so she concluded she needed to take a shower, so she headed off to to her dorm then she'd go grab some lunch from the rather fantastic cafeteria, that had everything! After that go outside to the little meeting place between dorms and relax. Maybe meet some new folks.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Hirako Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:49 pm

Hirako:
*Wanders into the school with Kazuki, tired* Uwaaah. I haven't been here in forever...I wonder what my class will think about me when they see *sneezes* that im finally here...*wipes nose*
Hirako
Hirako

EXP : 16
Region : Johto

http://thunderwolf900.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:56 pm

"It can't be helped since you were sick~" Kazuki had been looking everywhere from the moment he had walked into campus. What they said about this school being rich was right...everything looked clean and new. "I wonder if your students will come today~" his eyes shined, only hoping to catch one guy he wanted to see. "Im here to help kay, so ya can order me around~ " he smiled at Hirako~
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Hirako Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:02 pm

"Ehehe true~" Hirako notices that Kazuki's eyes had been wandering, "Well, you seem awfully curious." She giggles a little and walks ahead. "I wonder if they'll be there too! If what you said about them being organized and very nice was true, i bet they would be there~" She stops in her tracks and turns to Kazuki with a grin, "Don't worry ~ I'll be sure to make you do plenty of work."
Hirako
Hirako

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:06 pm

*sweatdrop~*

"Aha~" Kazuki chuckled, looking around the gym, comparing it to his own tattered one. "Have you had anything planned~?" he asked her, wondering what she's gonna do for her first lesson. He picks up a basketball on the floor, looks like students were here before. He started to dribble~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Hirako Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:17 pm

"Ah--" freezes, "N-no...I-i haven't.." She begins to pace around the gym "crap crap crap, OH!" She suddenly looks up , "Kazuki, do you know any good P.E. games or techniques you could help teach my class as beginners?" She starts smiling.
Hirako
Hirako

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:27 pm

Kazuki shot the ball into the basket easily, retrieving it and dribbling it towards Hirako, "Um.." he tilted her head at her, he was usually one who don't plan but this girl couldn't come up with something, plus, he doubts her students were beginners. "Im not sure...I had my students play dodge ball in their first lesson.." he told her~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Hirako Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:33 pm

"Hmmmm...dodge ball, eh?" She stops to think for a moment, "Hmmm not a bad idea, i guess. I think having some fun on the first day would do good for the kids. Plus, it means i get to relax~"
Hirako
Hirako

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:35 pm

"Haha~ That's true~" Kazuki agreed, shooting the ball into the basket but missed and it bounced off the rail and onto the floor near the entrance.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Hirako Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:39 pm

"Heh~" Hirako notices the ball roll to the entrance and walks towards it. As she picks up the ball she takes a peek outside and noticed the clock. "hmmm....AH-- the kids should be coming soon!" She grabs the ball and quickly runs to the other side of the gym, trying to make herself look like a professional.
Hirako
Hirako

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next