PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up On the Roof

+3
~Trixy-*
Callahan O'Connell
Nayla
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Up On the Roof - Page 2 Empty Re: Up On the Roof

Post  Callahan O'Connell Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:48 pm

Lucky. He was so very lucky that she ran. He heard her and as her feet left the cling-clinging of the bridge he was able to flip over just in time to catch her foot. Her weight still managed to press it down against his chest, but he at least blocked the blow. He grinned up at her, baring his long canines, and teased, "Now now, what'tid I say about bitin' me? It wun do ya no good~" Feisty little one she was, and if she was going to play rough to try and dominate him every chance she got, well then he was going to do the same to defeat her everytime.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

EXP : 165
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Nayla Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:57 pm

Nayla stumbled a little as her foot was caught, tch... why did it always end up like this... but she wasn't the same now as back then!
She dropped the knee of the leg he'd caught down and swiftly went to punch him, however... her palm opened and there was only the sound of a weak slap resounding through the air. She yanked her foot away from him and pouted a little. "Pervert..." she mumbled.

Damn you Callahan...

"I'll go find food myself then. Lazy oaf." she said pulling a face at him and attempting to kick him again before darting off to scale the fencing and get down from the roof.
Nayla
Nayla

EXP : 39

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:08 pm

Did she just... He blinked up at her as he was slapped, and even weakly at that. He was expecting something painful, like a roundhouse to the face or something. But a slap? Why was she holding back? Even the kick and run seemed a bit too silly to be coming from someone like her. He watched her dart off, then realized he never got her name. That would clear up any suspicions he had about the woman, by knowing her name.

He rolled over and pushed himself up, then after a quick dust off he went back over to the male dorms side and proceeded to climb down. A quick clean in the dorms and then off to the cafeteria to chow down sounded nice~
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

EXP : 165

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Tue May 10, 2011 5:31 am

"EIIIYAAAA~ it's so nice up here," Blu yawned as she strethced her arms. Blu walked over to the edge and plopped herself down with a loud sigh. She pulled out her phone, trying to get nice shots of the scenery.

Last edited by BLU on Wed May 11, 2011 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
BLU
BLU

EXP : 94

http://chuuco.deviantart.com/art/PokEmotions-Blu-207637172

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue May 10, 2011 6:15 am

Zori looked around, she wasn't shure why she came her, she liked high places, but this was to high for her. The true was that she came here because she smelled common scent. Carefully and slowly she walked nearer Blu.
"I hope you can fly, I don't want to lose great singer."
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Wed May 11, 2011 2:12 am

Blu heard a familiar voice and turned around. "Haha don't worry, it's not like I'm gonna fall or anything" she laughed and blushed a litte. Blu wasn't quite sure how to respond to a compliment.
BLU
BLU

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed May 11, 2011 8:12 am

"Thats good."Zori said and found herself a nice place to sit. "But I'm still curious, you are a bird Pokemon, so can you fly??" Her ears flicked quickly and tail start to wag rapidly, when she waited for the anserw.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Thu May 12, 2011 3:27 am

"Well...not really" Blu mumbled. She flapped her arms around like a bird, "But I really wish I- AH! Zori-senpai~ Your tail is so cute!" she exclaimed when she noticed her tail wagging.
BLU
BLU

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu May 12, 2011 3:52 am

"Ummm... what..."Zori looked first at Blu, then at her tail."Ummm... I never thought about my tail this way, but it is fluffy and nice to hug, if I don't have any pillow around."The little Zorua added and moved her tail few more times.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Sat May 14, 2011 8:04 am

Blu jumped towards Zori and petted her tail. "Aw I'm jealous~ I wish I had one...". Blu was easily amused and often got excited over little things, Zori's tail was no exception.
BLU
BLU

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat May 14, 2011 11:59 am

Zori blushed and pointed her ears down, she really liked that someone petted her tail. "But when you will evolve into Altaria, you will have a nice tail too. And I... after the evolution I will lose my tail."
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Mon May 16, 2011 5:18 am

Blu giggled when she saw Zori's ears move. "In that case, you're not allowed to evolve okay?" she said playfully. "OH I'LL BE ALL FLUFFY WON'T I?" she squeeled.
BLU
BLU

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon May 16, 2011 11:35 am

"Okay, I won't evolve!"Zori looked for a bit at Blu curiously, and after few seconds, she jumped forward and huged the Swalbu."But you are fluffy now."Her tail waged happily.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Fri May 20, 2011 8:06 am

Blu laughed and hugged Zori back, "No waaaay~ Senpai you're way fluffier". Blu looked out at the peach-coloured sky. The blazing sun began to set behind the hills in the distant, long streaks of orange and red clouds became visible. "Woah!" Blu exclaimed, gazing at the view.
BLU
BLU

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sun May 22, 2011 1:23 am

Zori smiled and looked also at the sky. The view was great, she observed for a bit the change of colors. "I hope there will be a lot of stars on sky today night."
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Mon May 23, 2011 2:46 am

"Ohh yeah! Then we go star gazing!" she beamed. She leaned over the rail and sighed, her white breath became visible. "I hope it doesn't get too cold"
BLU
BLU

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon May 23, 2011 10:39 pm

Zori looked at small mist that camed from Blus mouth."We can always go to dorms and bring some blankets."Then her eyes turned once more at the sky, when the colors started to change into violet and blue.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Wed May 25, 2011 12:42 pm

That day, Fran decided to skip classes. She was doing barely good at school, and didn't need to improve, it was ok. She wouldn't get bad grades for ditching a day. The manly-looking girl took off her flashy red jacket, and wrapped it's sleeves around her waist. A plain white shirt elevated in the air a little, as the strong breeze hit her face and made that long fiery mane wave behind her back.
With the hands on her pockets, and a sensation of power and security, Fran glanced at the city below her feet, and smirked. That sweet feeling on her chest, freedom.

"This will be a good day, I hope". - Muttered to herself, while grabbing a small box of men pocky.
Fran
Fran

EXP : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Wed May 25, 2011 8:10 pm

Nero hadn't really adjusted to the new school yet. It was different from the small town in Kanto he had lived in previously and vastly different from the cold lab that he grew up in. In order to sort things out a bit, Nero decided a short flight would do the trick. So, the mewtwo had spent the past ten minutes or so drifting around campus--that is until he saw the student on the roof. He couldn't tell if it was a boy or a girl--not that it mattered. Gender wasn't really important to a genderless pokemon like Nero. "Why hello there," he said in greeting hovering right at the student's eye level.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190
Region : Kanto

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Thu May 26, 2011 2:42 am

Blu nodded. "And we can spend the whole night making constellations!" she beamed. She looked over her shoulder and noticed two other pokemon. "Did they just get here?" Blu asked, tilting her head.
BLU
BLU

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu May 26, 2011 11:48 am

Zori turned her head and recognized one of the Pokemons, the guy looking girl, that was looking at the fight of Trixy and Setzer in cafeteria."I think so."She said to Blu."That red one I once have seen in school cafeteria, but I don't know that other weird looking one."
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:54 am

Blu nodded. "Oh I see...I heard a rumour about a fight in the cafeteria! Do you know about it?" Blu asked looking at Zori.
BLU
BLU

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:50 am

Zori looked at Blu."Umm... yeah, I was there and saw everything..The little Zorua stoped for a few seconds, she really didn't like to talk about the fight."Trixy pissed Setzer, and that Shark face almost killed her.She ended and sighed.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:22 am

"W-what?" Blu gasped, "That super buff shark boy sure sounds brutal...". Blu decided to lift the mood a bit. "Let's try find shooting stars!" she suggested with a big smile.
BLU
BLU

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:48 am

Zori looked at Blu and also smiled, then she turned her eyes at sky searching for falling stars. Yes it was better than talking about fights coused by Setzer and Trixy. "So do you have a wish you would like to came true, when we will find a shooting star?"She asked after few seconds.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum