Summer Party

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Summer Party

Post  Kucheat on Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:55 am

Kucheat rolled her eyes about the girlfriend comment, she probably didn't care. Not that she disrespected love or anything, she just knows that young love never even lasts. "Would you mind making it easier to defend?" She asked in a annoyed tone.

"Well where's the fun in that?" Jaws asked in his rare mischievous tone. Heck, he barely talks at all, considering that the vocal chords are different. But Kucheat was NOT going to argue with her 'partner' at this time. "Beside, don't you have something else to do then crash a party? Maybe hang out with other jerks like you, go to the gym, stupid stuff like that."

((Nooo he was so fun to rp with~ But y'know your choice [s]if you do go i hoped you enjoyed the party[/s]))
Kucheat

EXP : 61
Region : Hoenn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Party

Post  Chelan on Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:54 pm

The tall boy would just twist everything he said into something entirely else, tough Chelan was sure he understood what he meant. He couldn't be that idiotic. He was just enjoying himself in some twisted kind of way..? "You know I didn't mean..!" he started, but was stopped when he was pulled onto his toes by Setzer holding onto his collar "He-hey!" he yelped and took a hold of Setzer hands, trying to get them off. The position he was in was really uncomfortable, he couldn't really keep himself on his toes for long and it was putting pressure on his neck.

"No.. not my girlfriend.." he growled out and started to think about how using one of his attacks just once could get the shark boy away from him for long enough to gather his thoughts and maybe flee, or put some distance between them so that Setzer wouldn't kill him right away. Or maybe just kick him between legs, grab the girl and run as fast as they could? That could work too. "Didn't say that I am.. a little kid, idiot. Just that you probably bully little kids" it was getting a bit difficult to concentrate on what to say, as he was more worried about staying upright and breathing "And just why am I the weakest person.. here?"

((You are free to do whatever your want I doubt you would start killing our OCs so, Setzer can do whatever he wants to Chelan))

Last edited by Chelan on Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typooo)
Chelan

EXP : 133
Region : Kanto

View user profile http://elizabethjohan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top