PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lantern's Woods

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lantern's Woods - Page 2 Empty Re: Lantern's Woods

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:09 pm

Trixy sighed, she didn't want to say it because it was stupid, "I think we should take the dark path, I mean obviously it's a trick!" She said matter-of-factly as if she had wandered many trails in her long life. She held the lantern up and looked down the 'over' path. Her big floppy ears twitched sensitively for sounds. Her hearing was pretty much her only claim fame. She turned back to the group, she wondered if they were going to decide to split up.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:32 pm

Kucheat took a glance at both ways and her eyes laid on the darker path, and turned to Kazuki, she did want the safer route but the candy was at risk. Then again, they may be trying to trick us that the darker path had the candy while safer one had the mother load. It was too much to bare, the thinking, THE THINKING. She just studied the night before this puzzle game. Jaws snapped at the 'under' path, Kucheat stared directly at it. Jaws smelt the a hint of candy, she smiled at Kazuki "I'm voting the Under path!" Kucheat chirped.

But the others wanted the darker path, luckily it was a two on two. Which made it much more easier to split up. "I... Guess we could split up..."Kucheat murmured slowly, thinking it out throughly.
Kucheat
Kucheat

EXP : 61
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:03 am

Ren nodded at Trixy's statment, agreeing with her, and Kazuki to Kucheat. But when the little one suggested they split up, the dark types looked at each other in surprise. The Ren looked at the girls, "Well, its true its an even split...but is it safe to just--"
"Im sure it'll be fine~! We can just meet back here later~" Kazuki interupted Ren and the Zoroark gave him an annoyed look, then sighed. "Me and Kucheat will check the Under Path, you and Trix can go to the Over Path, plus, it'll be a lot faster~" Kazuki explained with a happy grin.

Ren looked around, thinking for a moment, then sighed, "Fine, fine, but if anything happens cuz we split up, it's not gonna be my fault.." he sentence trailed to a mutter by the end.
"Then its decided~ Shall we go Ku-chan~?" Kazuki grinned~
"Just don't do something stupid!" Ren added before Kazuki started to walk towards the Under Path~ "I wonder...why do they call the Path Under..?"
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:25 pm

She watched as Kucheat and Kaz left, if poor Kucheat knew what a magnet for bad luck Kaz was. She had a bah she'd been carrying just incase these trails had been to difficult for her current attire. She pulled of her boots, and opened her bag. "I'm almost sure it's a cave, and our path goes over the top of it." She pulled out some jeans and put them on underneath her dress, then put some tennis shoes on. "Of course that doesn't really mean our path will be easier or anything." The last half was muffled as she pulled a tight fitting sweater over her head and dress, lastly but not least she wrapped a scarf around her neck. She slung the bag over he shoulder and gestured at the path. "Let us be going?"
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:20 pm

Jaws had twitch the moment Kazuki said 'Ku- chan' although it was quite catchy. Jaws kept close to Kucheat in a defense position. Kucheat didn't mind though, it was sort of funny. She trotted down the path and the sky seemed to get darker. Did she accidentally take the wrong path? She turned to see Kazuki. She was on the right path alright. She turned again and walked slower this time.

She turned again to see a wide open area with something sparkling in the dark wet grass, it seemed it previously rain here. She walked over to the area and saw a silver key, she picked it up cautiously observing whether to take it or leave it. Her eyes then darted toward a skeleton which creeped her out, but she didn't scream. She seen many skeletons for decorations, lets hope it's a fake too.

(Should I like, say what paths obstacles are in the way? Or do you guys wanna make stuff up too?)
Kucheat
Kucheat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:55 am

Ren turned his back on Trixy when she started to change a bit of her clothes, even though it was only minimum, he couldn't help but make sure he wasn't looking. "When you say it like that, it could be possible..but when seeing that poisoned river..I have to think out of the box.." Ren said, thinking, "Hnmm Under..could be..hell..and Over..could mean..heaven? Ah, guess we'll find out.." He turned back to her when she was done. "Yes, let's go," he answered, walking by Trixy as they followed the winding path.

Kazuki kept glancing at Jaws, he wondered if it was a different spirit all together...soon they reached that dark field of wet, sparkling grass. he noticed the key and skeleton and studied it, walking over and kneeling. After a short moment, he poked it and it turned to dust. "Crap! I-Its became sand!" Kazuki said in surprise with a tiny bit of fear. he then looked at Kucheat, "My bad...anyway, what d'ya think the key is for?" he asked.

(Well tell us, then we can decide~ Cx)
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:37 pm

Trixy smirked when Ren turned his back on her all gentlemanly and stuff. "Hey! You know when I'm talking I like for people to atleast look at me." She spat playfully. "Plus..." She waggled her fingers dramatically, "What if something jumped out and got me! I thought you had my back Ren..." she pretended to disappointed but was obviously joking. As Ren started down the path she darted after him at a fast walk. She considered his idea. "That's possible either way, Trixy was right." She giggled. She was pretty smug about it. Quite the problem solver she thought to herself.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:08 pm

Kucheat kept her eyes glued to the key, it was a shiny silver with sapphires over it. She would be rich having it, but she was already rich anyways. It could be a tasty snack, but that defeats the whole purpose for a key. She turned the key around to see the other side, and there was small text carved into it. It said 'trees', "Well, it's says trees on it.... Do you think it goes into a place where there's trees?" She then looked around, there were already trees. She then face palmed herself in disappointment. She turned to the road and then at the skeleton, the poor traveler's soul must have been here for years. It could be them.

She then walked back onto the path and up ahead was thick fog, she rose her lantern higher to see what laid in front of her. The path had slightly turned left, and makes it further away from Trixy and Ren. She hopes their okay.

(Okay then! I'll control this direction thing like a boss! Up ahead Ren's path is a old mossy chest with a silver key with rubies decorated on it. And it's carved in text is 'bridge' )
Kucheat
Kucheat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:33 pm

Ren shook his head and looked to the side, smiling a tiny bit, "I don't need my eyes to see if something is gonna get you.." he said, walking along the path. "My ears and nose will be enough.." he glanced at Trixy, thinking she was a little like a kid despite how mature she looked. Kinda reminded him of someone he met on his Journey not long ago to Fourtree City. Soon after walking a bit, a shiny gleam caught his eye and he spotted a silver key with rubies attached to it, he went over and picked it up. "A key..?" he looked it over closely, "Trixy, I found a key that says 'Bridge' on it.." he said, showing it to her. "If its talking about the bridge back there, then this thing is pretty much useless..unless its the key to some treasure.." he said, waiting for Trixy's response and ideas.

Kazuki eyed the key, he felt something wasn't right, but then he was usually wrong so discard it. Kucheat spoke of trees which made the Teacher look around then snickered when the little lady Mawile face-palmed. "Well it could mean a different set of trees~" he suggested, "Like Pine trees or Oaks~" he thought, looking around, then quickly trotted after Kucheat as she hopped back to the path, seeing the fog get thicker. Though since he lived in Teokis for many years, he was used to such fogs. "Come on then, it'll be morning if we keep standing around~" he started up the path, not really worried about Ren and Trixy, knowing they can take care of themselves.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:47 pm

Kucheat turned to smile back at Kazuki while walking backwards which made it look like Jaws was walking. "You sure it'll be morning? It's dead night out here." She chuckled. Jaws gave a yelp when they both ran into a sign. Kucheat tripped backwards and fell on her back. Luckily Jaws was on top on her head, so he wasn't harmed. She gave a thumbs up to say she was okay, she stared up at the sign, she couldn't read it from this angle.

She stood up brushing the dirt off her clothes and began to observe the sign. It was more of some sort of other puzzle, one on the right said 'Green and brown' while the one on the left said 'Black and red'. She took a glance at the key which had the text 'trees' on it. "Trees are... green... Most of the time, right?" Kucheat asked staring at Kazuki, he WAS a teacher. A sexy looking teacher at that <3

(Ok soooo, there should be up ahead for Ren and Trixs another river of poison. There's a bridge over it and a path that goes along the river.)
Kucheat
Kucheat

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:52 pm

(Omg guys I'm sorry it took so long for me to reply. ;-;)

She rolled her eyes because Ren wasn't looking at her either way as they walked down the path, no sense of humor. She watched as Ren stopped in front of her and stooped to pick something up, it was a delightfully gaudy key. Trixy squinted her eyes at the key, "Back tracking that far would be utterly ridiculous anyways.". She crossed her arms and and stated plainly. She looked around, the path still went on in front of them. "I say we press forward till forward isn't any option in more."
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:29 am

(Its okay Q 7 Q~)

Kazuki chuckled when Kucheat fell backwards, finding it pretty damn funny. "I didn't actually mean it would become morning, its just a saying~" he corrected the cute little gijinka. Then ran to stand beside her when she started reading the sign she bumped into. "Well green could be leaves and brown the trunk...but Red and Black could also mean a cherry blossom tree..yanno, cuz its a bit rosy in color and the bark is pretty dark.." he answered her, and look both ways, sniffing the paths. "Hnm...both smells the same to me from here..you decide where which to take, Im fine with either path.." Kazuki said, looking at Kucheat.

Ren looked at the path that went on and nodded. "Alright, might as well, nothing back there anyway.." he said plainly and continued on the path, handing the key to Trixy for her to hold onto. After walking a bit more, they came to another River of Poison with a bridge made of stone, beyond it a path along the river. "At least this bridge won't break right?" Ren murmured, smiling a tiny bit and he took a step on the bridge and onwards.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:18 pm

Kucheat looked over the green and brown path, then at the black and red path. Jaws seemed more interested in the red and black route. Kucheat always went with Jaws since his senses were more sharper then hers, she pointed proudly at the cherry blossom path and gave Kazuki a determined look. "That way!" She chirped, she was actually acting like a sailor. Probably a captain. The next thing she would say was 'Ahoy!' or 'Arg!'. She trotted the path and she stumbled upon a cherry tree's root. She looked up, cherry blossom petals fell on her head while Jaws snapped his mouth open and close trying to eat the petals, he failed. Then up the path, another path united with the current path they took.

(Did you guys notice that if you read the 'hints' out loud it's like 'Over the bridge', and 'Under the trees' So, if Ren and Trix go up the bridge path, you'll end up meeting up with Kazuki Kucheat)
Kucheat
Kucheat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum