Train hard, battle harder (open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Train hard, battle harder (open)

Post  EdanaEdgemont on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:27 pm

Ed enters the Nurses office as the Chansey pulls out some antidote, instructing Ed to place the Combuskin on the bed. Ed does as she's told and lays Kim on the bed. "So this is a combuskin...." Ed murmured looking at the Fire pokemon.
EdanaEdgemont

EXP : 62
Region : Johto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro on Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:37 am

Tomokigi was curious about the training room. "Hello everyone" He sees Ed carrying Kim "What happened!?" He runs over to kim "You ok Kim?"
Tomokigi Kiro

EXP : 99
Region : Kanto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  EdanaEdgemont on Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:59 pm

Ed looks at the Eevee as the Chansey give kim the anidote. "She fainted from battle. She was poisoned.
EdanaEdgemont

EXP : 62
Region : Johto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronili on Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:58 pm

Ronili looked anticipatingly at Kim and the nurse. "Is she going to be o.k.?" she asked. Kim was allways so strong, it was hard to see her in this state. Could it be... Pepper was stronger?! It just didn't seem right Ronili tought Kim was the strongest girl she had ever seen. Ronili was glad she didn't battle. If someone like Kim could get hurt like this, she could be beaten to a pulp without any damage to her apponent.
Ronili

EXP : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro on Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:32 pm

Tomokigi looks at Ed "Man... I never would....." He is worried about Kim and he didn't know who did this.
Tomokigi Kiro

EXP : 99
Region : Kanto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  soul on Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:06 pm

(i hope you guys dont mind im going to jump in here, i feel like everything from this gourp stoped so i want to get it movig again lol)

as soul layed on the soft grass at the school, she thought of her mother, she thought about why shes here.
it wasnt long before soul looked back to the last words her mother told her. the hate and bitterness that filled her last thoughts of home.

'you must train, you must master your arua! dont come back if you havent gotten any stronger'
the cold words her mother told her rang in her head and it wasnt long until soul gave up on resting and went out to try and do as her mother told her to do.
soul then found one of the tallest trees at she could find close by and made her way to the top. she looked out at the blue sky. she was ready to she show her mother she was a fighter..... that she could be useful.

"everheart fighting style, arua gloves" soul yelled. she hated having to yell that line everytime she wanted to train or use the fighting style before she use it.... but that was the only way she could make her arua do what she wanted.
her hands then were coverd in blue arua.

'it hasnt started bruning yet... thats good maybe i got this down..' she thought to her self. thinking back to the other times she tryed to train this fighting style.

she could always bring the soft blue arua that all lucarrio could call, what she wanted to do was use her strong purple arua that was the color of her spirt arua that would be stronger,could work better but evertime she tryed to use it bruned her hands and shot away from her.

"now or never" she said as she slowly tryed to trun the blue in to a purple it started to work untill she heard a bird in the tree under her. thats when her shot away from her sending soul flying up in to the sky then back down the tree. as souls feet hit the ground she looked at her hands to see the almost black brun marks.
"this again?" soul said walking to the nures.

"damn it i almost had it" she said as she walked in to the nures room

"miss im sorry but you wouldnt have anything for a bru,......." soul stoped looking at the people who filled the room. she wasnt sure if she sould come back later or wait. she jus kept looking from person to person worryed.
soul

EXP : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2