Teokis Girls' Dorm

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: Teokis Girls' Dorm

Post  Ronili on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:28 pm

"A g-g-g-g-ghost?!" Ronili instantly froze up hinding her eyes with her sleves and shaking.
Ronili

EXP : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:40 pm

(( Hey- I asked a friend to do us a ground plan and some other architect stuff that it's easier to understand the building. Hopefully nobody minds... I gave her the info I have now about the building.))
Kim Tae Hee

EXP : 80
Region : Hoenn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:32 am

{{ Sure! I think that sounds like a great idea, it'll keep us all on the same page. And I don't have a problem with you using the balcony room, so I'd say go for it. I meant to include that in my earlier post, but somehow I forgot orz }}
Sadie

EXP : 89
Region : Unova

View user profile http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3amyjd

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth on Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:59 am

((Sorry, Kim! I feel like just majorly stepped on your toes. >A< I tought I had properly read throught the board but I must have missed your post. -x-U))

Mikel was about to turn and make his escape as a voice from behind startled him;
"Umm... What are you doing?"
He jumped around and pinned himself to the wall. There was a new girl he hadn't seen before but she didn't seem too intimidating, which made Mikel relax a bit. "You shouldn't go around scaring people like that! Somebody's gonna have a heartattack!", he yelled pointing at her, heart still racing from the shock.

((Ground plan is a good idea! Thought it was entertaining to try figure from the posts how other people saw the building. :D))
Mikel Newth

EXP : 67
Region : Sinnoh

View user profile http://hazycloudlet.deviantart.com/art/Mikel-the-Mr-Mime-1998204

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:04 am

Kim looked Mikel very carefully. Why would he be so scared. It wasn't like she had sneaked in. She put her head sideways in suspicious (that's so wrongly said but heck). " Oh sorry that wasn't my intention. You skipped my question. Also I haven't seen you before.. Who are you?" She said. She looked the room. Two beds, two tables- there was 2 of everything. So this was for two people. She looked more around. This room was so nice! If it isn't taken I will try to get this one! She thought.

((anyone can apply for Kim's roommate. My friend (who will be the architect for the dorm) suggested that there would be 2 ppl in every room. But you can be alone too. Because dorm is for 50 ppl. 2x room= 25 rooms. There willl be only co-kitchen, co-showers etc.))
Kim Tae Hee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouen on Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:23 am

((FFT. I'm so sorry... I don't know anything much about the situation but I shall try to say something... ; ;))

"So this is the girls dorm in Teokis..." Rouen walked through the bushes carrying almost nothing but a small box which had almost nothing inside. She was a new girl, but she knew almost everything about how the school worked, due to her research and how she stalked LaRousse city quite often when she was younger.
She takes a step in the almost empty dorm, and looks around while giving off that usual creepy smile. She suddenly stopped around the end to see a red-head. She runs over to her quickly, and pokes her.
Rouen

EXP : 19
Region : Sinnoh~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:22 am

(( long story short: All the gijinnkas are (at least) in the second floor. Kim & Mikel are in a room and the other ones are outside the room at the stairs. The other ones can hear K&M. Kim has been on the roof and the other ones are trying to get to the roof. Rouen must have gone throught some walls unnoticed because she just poked Kim in a room where Mikel is too..))

Kim noticed the new girl when she poked her. How did she get here? And so silently..? she thought. Her heartrate rose for a moment until she realised that the Rotom gijinka didn't mean any harm. "O-oh, hi. Who you might be?" she said and turned to face the new girl.

((Mikel now is your change to run if you don't want to be found out by others!))
Kim Tae Hee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouen on Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:30 am

((Oh... ff.. I'm so stupid... I see now, thanks for clearing that up for me~ >w< And I don't mind talking~ I'll try to say something at least... ))

Rouen stared happily at Kim and circled her a few times. She seemed to like Kim in a friendly way, but that was never too sure. "Rouen", she calls her name as she runs over to Mikel and pokes him as well. "What are you doing here?" she asks in a creepy manner, running around him quietly in the small room.

((Can I just say that she floated or something? OAO It would be too awkward if she suddenly went through the walls... >_> Sorry! >w<))

Rouen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:12 am

(( well it has already happened and you don't have to explain how it happened XD))

Kim looked Rouen when she examinated the room. "Oh I just found this guy in this room and I have been waiting for answer from him. I'm Kim. I just moved here too. I think this will be my room. What do you like of it?"

((still offering Mikel a escape change))
((oh BTW girls Kim is straight so if she acts too close she is just countrygirl. She is more a-sexual because she has been home-teached and doesn't really get all the fuss about boys- they too are jsut possible friends for her.))
Kim Tae Hee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouen on Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:07 pm

((I see now xD))

Rouen looked back at Kim and saw two beds behind her, sitting in the corner. She ran up to it and sat on one of it, then started rolling around. "Your room?" She questions, sitting back up. "It's nice and cool, I want a room too~" She jumps around the room once more enjoyably, but somehow without making almost any sound. She turns back to see Mikel, then suddenly points at him with a sweet yet creepy smile. "Is that your room-mate?" She asks jokingly.
Rouen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:04 pm

Kim looks suprised. "I don't think so..." Looks at Mikel. "Are you living in this dorm? This isn't room is it?" She really starts to look Mikel. He looks somewhat guilty. If he is here in some badmanners? Then I would have to beat him up... But he looks nice guy... Kim thought and was really wondering why she got no answer from the obvious guy in obviously GIRLS dorm. Then it hit her. He wasn't supposed to be in girls dorm! What was that GUY doing here? What should I do to this problem maker..? She thought. " OH! I'm so slow! What in the name of ARCEUS are you guy doing here!?"
Kim Tae Hee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:35 pm

((Of course I want Mikel to be caught. Came to break some havoc anyway, not sure if succeeded yet. Lol. Btw, there almost always some info of the place in the first post of the board. And everyone in Teokis is supposed to have a roomie but in Rekuza they don't, unless they especially want that. Here's list of the rooms: The Roomies (click this plz)))

Mikel's head was starting to spin. First this red head pops out of nowhere and scares the hell out of him. Then she gets acompanied by this other girl with a jazzy look and they start chatting. He couldn't help but stand there dazed by the sudden change of circumstances.
Mikel snapped out of it as he was addressed again. The red headed girl was picking up more of an interrogating tone with her questions.
"Uh, I just kind of...", he tried to come up with an explanation but his eyes started to wander of to the other girl who was floating aroun... Mikel's brains jammed for a moment. 'People aren't supposed to float, right?!', he was starting to come to a conclusion that he was, in fact, standing in a room with a real ghost in it.
The barrier behind him disappeared as he started to stiffly reach for the door knob but his thoughts were racing wildly: 'This explains their sudden appearance. The both of them must be EVIL SPIRITS!' Maybe he had angered them by invading the dorm. Mikel was already shaking all over.

((Couldn't reply faster since was visiting relatives and then drove the drunk folks back home. -_^))
Mikel Newth

View user profile http://hazycloudlet.deviantart.com/art/Mikel-the-Mr-Mime-1998204

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouen on Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:08 pm

After a few minutes of inspecting the room, Rouen finally stopped floating and landed onto the floor with a slightly confused look on her face. She didn't exactly know what was Mikel thinking but she had some sort of a clue. She ran up to Mikel and stared at him with a sweetly gothic smile for a few seconds, then started giggling quietly seeing him being scolded by Kim and how he was shaking from fright. Really, she was about to laugh more violently, but managed to hold it.

Rouen didn't really think seriously of Kim's question, she just thought it was funny but she tried to agree with it for now, probably because she thought of something new and unsafe. "I think he's scared of us", Rouen faces Kim and speaks to her nonchalantly, then looks back at Mikel hoping she was correct.

((AHH I see I see... .I don't know what now =3=))
Rouen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:31 pm

{{Whoa lots of posts! But yeah, as Mikel said, there's that roomie board for Teokis students. eue If we really want, we might be able to switch a few thing around, like roomies and room numbers.}}

The longer Sadie waited with the others in the hallway, the louder the voices got behind the door and the more restless she became. Although the thought of finding ghost in the room terrified her, she simply had to know what was going on. Taking slow steps forward, Sadie inched her way over to the entrance to the room. Something was definitely happening behind that door, and who knows, maybe even the rumours of the ghosts on the Teokis campus were true, she thought to herself.

Resting against the door softly, Sadie pressed her ear to it, trying to make out exactly what the noises where. Suddenly, she found that too much of her weight was pushing upon the door, and it swung open, with Sadie toppling in behind it. Staggering to her feet, she quickly saw three figures in the room and let out a screech in shock.
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan on Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:22 am

When Sadie started slowly walking foward, Chelan followed her as to not to lose his shield. Hoping with all of his might that Sadie wasn't right and there was a ghost, he cried in his mind. He really, really hated ghosts... They were so scary!

As Sadie tried to listen what was going on on the other side of the door, Chelan glanced behind to see what Rin and Ronili were doing. He was about to ask them come closer when he head the door swung open and Sadie crash down scheechsing. Turning quiqly around, he saw three figures, two girls and one boy, in the room. And whereas both of the girls were unfamiliar to Chelan, the boy...

'What is he doing here?!'
he tought as he stared at Mikel, a noice of distress escaping him.
Chelan

EXP : 133
Region : Kanto

View user profile http://elizabethjohan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:01 am

(( XD noticed that there is big spelling mistake in my post. I meant to ask 'this isn't your room is it'* XD))

Kim noticed that Rouen wasn't against Mikel being there she calmed down for a bit. She was just about to apologize for shouting to Mikel when two gijinkas spurted in. She blinked in suprise and when the first obvious girl screeched and the other gijinka came in as well she got really confused.
Kim was really suprised and her brain just couldn't take this much information and she froze for a sec. Somewhat suprised sound escaped her lips. She was getting nervous, but calmed down when Rouen didn't seem too shocked. She sighed and sat to the bed next her. "Oh- hello.." She said to the new gijinkas. 'This is too much for one day' she thought.

Last edited by Kim Tae Hee on Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Kim Tae Hee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:53 am

Mikel was frightened by the blue haired girl's creepy smile. He wanted shout to her to get away from him but he couldn't get his voice out. Ghosts were his greatest fear. He could only squish his eyes shut and chant in his mind for help.
Suddenly the door flew open and a brown haired girl Mikel had never met before stumled in with a screech. Behind her, in the hallway, Mikel spotted a familiar face. "Chelan!", he exclaimed and tried to scramble to protection of the starmie. "We need help! Evil spirits have taken over the dorm!", he cried with a trembling voice.
Mikel Newth

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouen on Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:35 am

Rouen flipped around after hearing a loud screech, and saw two other members; one with brown hair and another with purple. She had never seen them before, but it seemed like Mikel knew who they were because she heard him call out a name. Rouen thought back for a while, then became confused. "Ghosts? Evil spirits? What are you talking about?" she eyes the three people that were bunched up one by one. She looked around the room but saw nothing, then gave that giggled as the usual. She had a feeling that the people were talking about her and Kim, but if so, then she didn't have much of a problem because she was used to being misunderstood. But she was never too sure, after all, she heard rumors about ghosts wandering around in this building.
Rouen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee on Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:12 am

Kim laughed. " Evil spirits? Hahahhaha. Even thought she is a ghost gijinka that doesn't mean she would be evil. And I'm not even a ghost. So mister you have gotten this all wrong. And since you look like knowing Chelan, I take it that you both are living in boys dorm." She smiled. She had gotten hold of herself and she was eager to learn who the people around her were.

((Every room should have balcony too (because at the past they tend to do balconys) or it could have fallen off, because it wasn't repaired or something. I think that the roomowner can decide that by their own. Rooms don't really matter until this RP is over.))

Last edited by Kim Tae Hee on Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more info)
Kim Tae Hee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki on Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:42 am

((Sorry to interrupt you girls...and the guys that sneaked in~ *^* I see you were slightly confused about what the Dorms...look like. Now, first of all, Room numbers don't really matter, its just to give you the general Idea of which floor your on. And as said in the very first post, we 'teachers' would assign your roommate and Im sorry if updates are late. Now to give you details on what exactly the building looks like,

Its a 4-story building, 5 rooms on the first floor and 10 rooms on the 2nd and 3rd, there is a 4th floor but that's where the teachers live if they decide to stay in Teokis. Each room is pretty small with a bunk bed, a small computer table with an old computer, a small toilet(no bath) and a big wardrobe/drawers to share with your roomie. Each room is exactly identical with a window. On each floor is a big bathhouse/room for its residents to share. And I noticed you added a balcony ^^; Do realize the building is over 2 hundred years old~ so if you want to get to the roof, you'd have to break down the lock leading to the roof~

BUT! If you really want that balcony, then you can still go ahead and put it in there...~ since you already did anyways ^^; And Kim, your in room 203 btw ^^

And also~ the chance of the existence of spirits/ghost...is highly possible~ *u* Sorry for the inconvenience~ and if you wish to change roommates, just comment on the Room assignments blog, make sure you have the other's okay, then I can change your room ^^))
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

View user profile http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan on Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:40 am

Chelan had frozen when Mikel said words ' evil' and 'spirit' . He hadn't heard anything after that.

It was bad enought that he was standing there in a skirt, but now he was going to have to run in that skirt. Because there was no way that he was staying here if there was ghost in here.

Coming slowly to his senses, he started to look around for the evil spirits.. Chelan didn't want to give them the chance to sneak up to him. Turning so that he was close to Mikel, since he was taller and made a good cover, Chelan grapped Rins arm and tugged her so that she stood on his other side. Feeling more brave now that he had human barriers his friends next to him, he continued to look around and spotted the creepy smiling girl... 'Oh god... There is a ghost!' Whimpering he pressed himself against Mikels back, hoping that the ghost wouldn't see him. Or if it did, he could at least push Mikel towards it and get a headstart...

((How fun~~ Both of the boys well can't really count Chelan as a boy..are afraid of ghosts.)) ((And Chelan... How cold!!! TAT))
Chelan

EXP : 133
Region : Kanto

View user profile http://elizabethjohan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie on Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:08 am

{{ Oh thank you! That's a really great description~ if you don't mind, I'll add that to the first post too. c: }}

"Ummm... hi" Sadie spat out, wondering what exactly was going on. Were ghosts suppose to sound like they normal people? She didn't know. Rubbing her eyes and trying to get them to adjust to the light, Sadie listened to the conversation around her, a little shocked to speak. "Well..." Sadie said, taking a step towards towards Rouen, "You don't look like a evil spirit."

She exhaled, taking the pause to calm herself down. "I'm Sadie," she spoke to the rest of the room, "And Chelan doesn't live in the boys dorm! She is a girl after all." A small giggle escaped from her, thinking it's rather funny that anyone would think that.

{{ Sadie still thinks Chelan is a girl XDD }}
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie on Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:17 am

{{ Pffft, I forgot mods could do that! Edited it again. XD }}
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouen on Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:45 am

Rouen stood still, then brightened up a little after Sadie greeted her. After Sadie introduced herself to the students, something caught her eye. She turned to look at Chelan, using two other people as shields. 'He still thinks I'm a ghost right...' She wondered for a while, then thought of something. She let out a quiet laugh, then ran towards the three hoping to get a reaction. She eyed the frightened Chelan, who was hiding behind Mikel and thought- 'She's not a girl is she' She was guessing he was a guy, but she wasn't so clear. "Is he a boy?" Rouen turns to ask Mikel, tugging his shirt.

((Oh no... o-o))
Rouen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth on Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:06 pm

Sadie's matter of fact tone calmed Mikel back to his senses and he took a look at the two girls more calmly. "Now you say it, they do look pretty normal" but he thought he still wouldn't bet his money on that blue haired girl with an eerie smile. He felt Chelan press on his back and he glanced at the starmie over his shoulder and realised that he wasn't wearing his usual attire. Mikel blushed his imagination going wild.
A tug distracted him from his thoughts. As he was asked he tried to make an eye contact with Chelan as to see what should be answered. He was growing nervous by being pinned by the ghostly girl and Chelan behind his back.
Mikel Newth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next