PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sports Fields

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Sports Fields - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sports Fields

Post  Zori Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:30 am

Zori just smirked at Setzer comment. She streched once more and jumped into water, she really liked that feeling, being covered by water, it was something unbelievable.
The little Zorua swam to opposite site of pool with her full speed, then she ably bounced from wall and swam back. When she reached the part of pool she started, Zori surfaced and looked fisrt at Setzer then at Kipper, after that she just lay on water and let her body float.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:09 am

Kipper clapped his hands, thoroughly impressed by Zori's show of speed. "That was so cool!" He grinning widely. After Zori's display of speed, Kipper secretly hoped that Setzer would show off too. Either way, Kipper had never felt more excited about something like swimming.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190
Region : Kanto

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:10 am

"Not bad, not bad at all, Leprechaun..." Setzer stroked his chin thoughtfully. Zori was actually pretty fast in the water. If they had been back in Slateport, he and Xammy would definitely have forced her to join the girl's swim team. She would have easily made the top ten as well.

Setzy stood and stretched, then eyed the end of the pool. "Now if ya kids don't mind, I'll show ya speed..."

{{Lame super short post is lame! I'll have to edit this later... oTL}}
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:31 am

Zori sat on edge of pool. "We are waiting for your show our Water King."She loughed a bit. She was really looking to see Setzers skills in water, she knew that she is no match in swimming to Water type Pokemon, but none said that she will have to chalange Sharpedo.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:50 pm

{{I'll post now while taking a break from working on icons~... *w*}}

Taking the 'Water King' comment as a compliment, Setzer nodded arrogantly and launched himself off of the side wall into the water. He shot through the water like a speeding bullet, honed for swimming from both years of practice and a natural affinity. His skin, while it was rough enough to cause mild damage to others, was also made that way because it improved his fluid dynamics, which made him faster in the water than other water types. His dorsal fin cut through the pool's water as a hot knife would do to butter. His skeleton was more cartilage than dense bone, which was why he had such poor defense against strong attacks, but also why he was lighter in the water, and faster.

All in all, Setzy was pretty much built to be a predator of the sea, and it showed. He swam from one end of the pool to the other and back in what seemed like no time at all, not even needing to come up for air (though the chlorine tasted cruddier through his gills). When he reached Kipper and Zori again he stood once more, grinning like an idiot smugly. "And that's how it's done..." He chuckled.

{{I know way too much about sharks... =7=b}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:18 pm

Kipper was dumbfounded...that--that display was so COOL! Hopping up and down Kipper began cheering wildly for the sharpedo. "Oh wow! That was AH-MAH-ZING!! I wanna get that fast!"
Whether Zori or Setzer were aware or not, they had just become huge role models in the young furret's mind.

Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:39 pm

{{D'awww, Kipper's so freakin' adorable~!!! c(Q7Qc) *Huggles the little Furret* But Setzer's... such a terrible role model... oTL}}

Normally, this should be the part where Setzer'd burst into laughter and tell Kipper he didn't stand a chance, that the young gijinka could never be as fast as the two of them. Setzer had the natural talents granted to him by his species, and Zori had the natural speed of a Zorua. Kipper was just a small boy with ears and fluff and all sorts of things that would be used as drag, and they would always slow him down...

But Setzer didn't say any of that, because he didn't really believe any of that crap anyway. Maybe because it was because he had spent his entire life struggling against people telling him what was impossible for him to do just to prove them wrong, or perhaps it was just from watching all of those episodes of PokeRangers, but Setzy figured if the kid really wanted it, then he could do whatever the hell he set his mind to. So he said as much (though he did laugh).

"Listen kid, if ya wanna swim as fast as us, ya have to work hard at it. Believe it or not, I spent years trainin' myself, and I still practice every morning and at night. And I doubt Zori just woke up and could suddenly swim as fast as she does now. But hell, if it's somethin' ya really want, just practice as hard as hell, and don't listen when someone tells ya otherwise. People can tell ya 'you can't do it!' 'til they're blue in the face, but only you can decide yer own aptitude for yerself." Setzer chuckled darkly, and let himself go back to floating in the water. "Besides, someone who can put away as much sugar as you can is bound to get better quicker, heheh..."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:00 am

Zori smiled, she really liked things Setzer said. He would be good club president, maybe a bit strict, but at the end really nice.
"So are we going to have more practices or we can do whatever we want now?"
Zorua asked and jumped back to water, splashing some around. She wanted to have some fun now.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:01 pm

((Its okay, Kipper also idolizes Callahan and Trixy so he'll be okay))

Kipper had never felt more pumped in his life. He was going to try his very best to become a swimmer! "I'll do my best Setzer!" Kipper said bouncing up and down in the water a little. He was determined to become the best Furret swimmer the world had seen. He just knew it.

Sensing that Zori wanted to play, Kipper scrambled out of the water (using the steps of course) and went over to where he had placed his duffle bag. Rummaging around a little, he then pulled out a deflated wailmer floatie ride on. Running back over to the edge of the pool, Kipper began to blow it up slowly so they could potentially all play with it.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:41 pm

{{Well as long as he has people to protect him =u=... /delayedshot}}

Okay, his nice quota had officially been met for the month. Setzer stretched his arms out and nodded to Zori carelessly. "Yeah, sure, today was just tryouts anyway. I wanted to see how good ya two were, and now that I know..." He chuckled darkly, watching Kipper blowing up a Wailmer floatie. "Well, ya two sure as hell better be ready to go through trainin' hell, else ya better scram while ya can. We'll save the trainin' for another day though. Don't wanna wear ya weenies out on the first day."

The Sharpedo still had energy to burn, so he looked across the clear expanse of the pool and decided he'd do some underwater circuits. "I'm gonna dive for a bit. Smell ya goons later." Setzy dove under the water without another word, skimming along the rough bottom of the pool quickly, as if on the prowl...
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:44 pm

Zoris tail waged rapidly when she saw Kippers water toy. She really wanted to play a bit now, she dived and appeared in front of Furret, waiting for the floatie. The little Zorua touched the toy and backed to floating on water.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:29 pm

After a little, Kipper finally finished inflating the floatie and sealed it up. He took a couple of minutes to catch his breath--filling up an entire floatie was hard on a little guy like him-- and then pushed it into the water. He then ran over to the stairs and clambered back into the water, half running half-swimming to catch up with the floatie before it drifted in too deep. "Let's catch it Zori!" he laughed to Zori while chasing after it.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:43 am

Zori turned rapidly into direction of toy, her nature won and she was quickly swimming for the floatie. Even in water she was quicker than Kipper, it was just a moment for her to catch Wailmer toy. Zorua jumped on it and loughing swam on it a bit.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:25 pm

Since Zori had gotten to the floatie before him, Kipper decided that he'd push the floatie around a bit for her. It'd make the ride more enjoyable for her and it'd give him another chance to practice the kicking technique that he had learned today.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:12 pm

Setzer watched the two of them absently-mindedly as he swam, knowing he should keep an eye out for trouble or something. Sure, Zori was there to help just in case Kipper slipped and started drowning, but just in case she couldn't help in time or whatever, Setzy would haul the little furball out of the pool. He didn't want to get int trouble for letting the kid drown. Crap like that went on your permanent record, and Setzy's record had enough crap on him that adding to the list would... well.... It wouldn't be good.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:39 am

Zori yawned, floting around on the Wailmer toy made her felt a bit dizzy. Sun was shineing and the water felt so nice, she closed her eyes for a bit, but her ears where catching every sound around her. The little Zorua knew that she has to take care of Kipper, maybe he learned a bit how to swim, but he still wasn't good at it.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:04 pm

Kipper managed to push Zori around for a bit but was beginning to get tired--he had done a lot today even by his hyper active standards.. Pushing her and floatie back over to the shallow end Kipper then let go of the floatie and waded over to the wall. Leaning against it he closed his eyes to catch his breath.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:20 pm

Quite some time had passed, so Setzer decided they should call it a day. These gnomes didn't have quite the energy and stamina his old swim team had, so he figured it would be a good idea to let them rest for a bit. Before the real training started, anyway. He swam quickly towards the wall Kipper was using as support, and pulled himself up to sit by the pool's edge. "Alright ya goons, I think now's as good a time as any to call it quits. Rest up for next time, and alla' that crap. We also should decide on when we should meet up, y'know, technical club brouhaha. So, let me know what ya two are up for."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:39 am

Kipper scratched his head, thinking. "Any time in the afternoons is good for me I think. Weekends too."
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:26 pm

"Everytime is good for me."Zori said and walked out from swimming pool with Kippers toy.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:18 pm

"Weekends..." Setzer scratched at his chin thoughtfully. His old swim team used to hold practices early in the morning on both Saturdays and Sundays, and Setzy had made sure those were the worst because the other members had the energy of a new day pumping through their veins. Without the team being legitimate though, he figured he might as well start by going easy on them. -Ish.

"We'll go with Sundays then, for our weekend day. That'll be our toughest training day, so ya both better make sure yer ready for pain. And during the week, let's go with... Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. Those'll be easier days, practicing speed and technique and all that crap. Afternoons, of course, because we don't wanna miss any of our classes." He emphasized the last part rather sarcastically, and stood to go grab his things. "If either of ya don't have any problems with that, I'm gonna head to the cafeteria. I'm starved."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:19 am

"I'm going with you, I'm hungry too!"Zori said and quickly put her blouse on, she grabed her bag and was ready to go to cafeteria. The Zorua hoped that they will have something good and that chocolate cake she ate last time.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:59 pm

Kipper tried to pull himself out of the pool using the ledge as Setzer had. He eventually managed to do it, but it wasn't nearly as graceful. "I'll come too!" He announced. "I'd really like some ice cream...or cookies."
Kipper leaned over the edge of the pool and pulled it out of the water. He then quickly deflated it and put it back into his duffle bag. Next he pulled out a towel from his bag, dried off, and pulled on his blue Sinnoh 7 shirt.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:16 am

Sufficiently dry (in his opinion, anyway), Setzer threw on some basketball shorts, a loose shirt, and a floppy beanie on over his swim trunks and wet hair. He nodded to both Kipper and Zori (well, he really shook his head at Kipper's planned dining order) in acknowledgement. "Alright then, let's finally get the hell outta here. We'll be back soon enough..." Setzy said the last part in a tone that suggested he was making a promise not to them, but to the pool itself: a promise to the very waters that called to him every day, without fail. It was more than likely he would go beyond the schedule and just swim every day...
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum