PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LaRousse City Boulevard

+5
Nero Amherst
~Trixy-*
Kazuki
Setzer
Zori
9 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

LaRousse City Boulevard - Page 4 Empty Re: LaRousse City Boulevard

Post  Zori Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:20 am

"I used to live in this city when I was just small Vulpix. That times none could imagine that La Rousse will turn out into such high-tech city it is now." Takeshi sat at edge of fountain looking at buldings. "Zori knows those places too, I showed her everything when she was smaller. But as you can see her nature wins and she has to study everything again."

Zori climbed on nearest tree and looked down at Setzer and her Dad from a branch.

"When I was young I used to play here with my friends, I will take photos with me next time to show you me and Ryo."Ninetales loughed."You would like it, girly looking Vulpix and grumpy Growlithe."
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:31 pm

There was only one thing that went through Kazuki's mind and he wished that all the girls crushing him, his poochy boobs being pushed against some one's face, were cute younger boys. But he pushed that thought away as he felt a hand slap him in the face, he immediately changed back to a Zorua. Damn it...can't...breath!! Kazuki gasped, then his eyes started glowing blue, m-might as well try to calm the crowd down....or at least enough for me to escape!! With his illusion ability, he created a scene with hundreds of Daltov in many, many different outfits, all spread out in the area.

Akira sighed, he knew it wouldn't go so well, but would Kazuki ever learn? Probably never...but he stood by, waiting when the crowd of screaming girls would give an opening and he'd pull the teacher out.
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:54 pm

Setzer snorted at the thought. A girly-looking gijinka and a grumpy-looking one... That sounded like Daltov and him when they were kids... Remembering his best friend, Setzy frowned to himself. Knowing that fool, he was probably neck deep in some sort of trouble... Or a sea of fangirls. Well, that's what he deserved for tagging along with Kaiser and spying on him. Hrmph.

"Does Zori always find a tree to climb? Sometimes I wonder if she's a damn Mankey..." Setzy mused, remembering the first time they met in the forest. "She sure does remind me of Kipper, with all her energy..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Daltovs... everywhere! Never before was there a sight more beautiful... Or more horrifying {{I couldn't resist! /shot}}. The real Daltov was extremely offended by the illusion, but was not the type to let an escape opportunity like this pass. Grabbing Xammy by the arm, he pushed and shoved and groped his way through the crowd, leaving a cacophony of squeals in his wake. Finally they both made it into the cafe, and Daltov slumped into a booth in one corner heaving a long-suffering sigh.

"I told Kai this was a bad idea..."
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:44 am

Just as Dal and Xammy escaped, Akira swooped in and grabbed Kazuki by the shirt, lifting him up and following the tentacruel over the screaming herd of girls. "I knew it was... a bad idea..." Akira said, dropping Kazuki on the floor of the cafe, near the hiding spot of the spies. The ghost boy turned his amber gaze towards them, then using his telekinesis to constrict them. He floated into the floor, rising up right in front of Daltov, "Hello..."

Kazuki shook his head, sniffing out the two, walking over to them, and at the same time as Akira, he too muttered the words, "hello~"
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:34 pm

"It's Ryo fault and his school uniform fetish."Takeshi sighned. "First she was just runing away, every kid would run from huge, screaming Arcanine, but after few year it changed into habit and now she climbes on every tree, and if it goes about her energy, all Zoruas are so energetic"

Zori observed Setzer and her Dad, and after few minutes she climbed down.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:12 pm

Trixy sighed, silence never last long. She watched as Setzer's goony and a girl escaped into the cafe, followed by Kaz. She highly doubted any friends of Setzer could be that interesting. "Eh Coach, quit creeping on Setzer's bitches and making such a racket! ...Your ruining my tea." What was so awesome about fish face anyways? Nothing. He was a jerk. She rolled her eyes. Coach sure was creepy himself, Setzer wasn't any where around anymore any ways. Kaz would be heart broken.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:46 am

Setzer blanched, trying to imagine the former Arcanine PokeRanger running after girls in school girls outfits and screaming. It was a troubling thought. Downright disturbing. He laughed awkwardly, and looked over at Zori. "Well, I guess it makes sense that she can climb trees so well. It's funny the things ya learn under pressure..." The Sharpedo punk himself knew a variety of odd things himself; from the elements that composed the average person (sans a gijinka's natural variations), how to assemble a projector, how to make porridges and soups, how to mentally trick himself (though that tended to always end in disaster), why it was dangerous to accepts sweets from a poisonous jellyfish type....

-------------------------------------------------

Daltov didn't much feel like moving after that ordeal, but he did notice that he couldn't move at all, and that worried him. It took all of his effort and then some just to turn his head to see who was greeting them: the ghostly figure he did not recognize, but the Zorua... "...You!"

His Swampert companion (and I mean that in the most general of terms) did not bother greeting the two who approached the both of them at the table. She had honed in on something a figure had said, a Nidorina, a female who had spoken his name. And had called her his b!%ch. And Xammy was not one of Setzy's goons, lackeys, minions, or (and especially this last one) his b!%ch.

Though Akira's psychic power was strong, so too was Xammy's hatred. It fueled her with enough power to rise up against her invisible restraints, flip Trixy off, and snarl "I am not, nor will I ever be one of that snaggle-toothed guppies B!%CHES!!![/ I hate that stupid guppy with every fiber of my being, and I'm only here for a rematch!!! So unless you want to point me in the direction that idiot fish-face went, mind your #&%^ING BUSINESS!!!"

Dal groaned at the scene being made, and let his head fall back down against the table. "I told Kai this was a bad idea...A very bad idea..."

{{I'm sorry Hikari, I only had Xammy break through for dramatic effect. She's not all that strong really, I promise it won't happen again...! oTL}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:05 pm

Instead of getting angrier or offended by the Swampert's outburst. Nope, she just smiled delightedly at her. "Well thats good to know, I was worried you might be that girl friend he's always howling about, then again you just look so independent, more importantly... Above him. " She chuckled, then took a long sip of tea. She must really hate him to drag herself all the way up here. To bad she'd probably not find him. Zori kidnapped him... After she had accused Trixy of having relations with him, the thought of it made her shudder.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:09 am

"Yeah, you can learn a lot of things that way." Zori grined."And it is why I learned that it is safe to wear shorts when Ryo is around." The Zorua stretched herself, she really liked such places. It was so quiet and calmly, and none will find you here.
"So if we are safe now, what are we going to do?"

"Everything Setzer would like to do."Takeshi said and smiled.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:07 am

Kazuki shot out of the way as the swampert girl easily broke out of Akira's Telekinesis and rampaged towards Trixy, but he paid no attention to them after that, his interest was now towards the boy in front of him. "Ah~ Ya must be Dal~" he said, grinning his usual grin. This kid was sure flashy, and his perfume was rather strong to his nose.

"Its Daltov...to be exact.." Akira corrected, not really caring that some girl broke his attack, if she post treath later, he would simply recapture her. "Daltov, male model..." the ghost boy continued, staring into the eyes of the Tentacruel, "Flashy guy with...a large fan base...has a sick mind...and is in love with...a friend of his...male.." he added, not sure on the last part, it was fuzzy in his head. "ah...he's also as...perverted as..you..."

Kazuki's eyes sparkled, Akira's mind reading was not too shabby today, but he probably lost some energy doing so. "Ehh~ Is that so~ but that's not the point, you're right, it was a badd idea spying on Setzy~" he grinned, "I wonder how should we punish you~" he smirked, a gleam in his eyes~

((lol its okay~ ^^ Akira don't mind~ <3
Akira: ...I will eat your soul...~ heh~
ahhaha....h-he's kiddin~~ QuQ))
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:05 pm

{{Eheheheh... QuQ *SOB*}}

"Whoa whoa whoa, me?!" Setzer laughed in surprise, and shook his head. "Nah, I really shouldn't be the one in charge of things here. After all, I'm just the tag-along fan who really wanted to meet ya, remember? Ya came here to spend some quality time with yer daughter, so if anything ya should let the little Mankey decide, eh? So Zori, what do you wanna do?"

----------------------------------------------------

Xammy calmed down at the "above him" comment, crossing her arms to study Trixy. "Pff, hell to the no. he only girlfriend Borgia had was some chick his daddy arranged for him to marry in the future, but he apparently couldn't get it up for her because he's as queer as his two idiot fairy friends. And it's not exactly hard to be above a dickweed like that guy: pond scum like that guy don't exactly set set the standard for society."

Daltov flushed, his eyes wide in surprise as Akira pretty much read him like a book. He was glad the Ranpuura gijinka couldn't tell who he was in love with, because...

A sudden realization hit the Tentacruel, as what he'd been denying since his best friend told him came to mind. He glared daggers at Kazuki, pointing as if the Zorua was a malevolent spectre he would like nothing more than to exorcise, tentacles twitching. "Now I remember you! You're the guy who... who... who did that to Setzy!" He looked furious that Kazuki had gotten to Setzy first had taken advantage of his best friend, enough to completely ignore the punishment comment. "You... You! To take advantage of an innocent guy like Setzy, aren't you supposed to be a teacher?! And you," Dal turned his glare to Akira, "You must have been there to brainwash him or something afterward, with your spooky...ghosty powers! It must be brainwashed, considering how much he talks about this monster! Oh, if Kai were here, he'd turn you both into a bloody pulp!" {{No he wouldn't. =n=}}

{{Holy cow, Dal talks a lot of garbage... =A= orz}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:06 pm

Kazuki blushed, Setzy's been talking about me~~? he thought, but before he could say, Akira spoke, distracting him. "Ohh...brainwash huh?" He murmured, looking at Kazuki with his usual, unmoved expression, "If I could do that...it'd be cool right?" he asked. Kazuki grinned, "Ya~ That'd be cool, ya could control the world!!" he chuckled, "hey Akira, we should punish this boy~ use your attack to hold him outside, it'd be fun to see what his fans would do~"

"oh...I was thinking about...bringing him back home...and let the spirits feast...on his body..." Akira suggested, looking back at Dal, "Maybe we should...do both..~" There was a blue flickering fire in the Ranpuraa's eyes as he gazed into the boy's soul, thinking he would surely taste delicious. Akira kept an eye on the swampert girl, in case she decided to butt in.

{{aha~ d-don't worry, i-im sure they wont do something so....OTL}}
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:18 pm

Xammy's rant was like a beautiful melody that filled her ears, but she was far more disturbed by the battle of the queers. Setzer's friends didn't seem that bad... He did need super vision. The last time they let him out of their sight Trixy beat the shit out of him and stole his toy. She smacked her face (Facepalm yay!). "Hey... Kaz in all kindness, maybe you should back off? I mean your stalk Setzer all the time? I mean you followed him into the boys locker room. At least its legal for those queers to be in love." What Akira said, she just pretended not to hear. She looked back at Xammy. "You are just wonderful, you know that?"
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:54 pm

{{AMG you both make me lmao so hard-! xDDD}}

Xammy chuckled, shooting a dirty look in the direction of Dal, Kazuki, and Akira. "Ugh, you've got to be kidding me. Don't tell me one of those two shifty-lookin' ol' farts is also gay for Setzy, dammit! What the hell is it about that mutant freak that draws homos in like Magnemites coming together to evolve?!"

Daltov, pale from the threat of possibly getting his soul eaten {{wait, he has one? /SHOT}}, motioned furiously at Xammy in a way that said not to antagonize the spirit with the supernatural powers. "Xammy, will you shut the hell up for once in your life?! Sheesh, did you girls ever think that maybe if ya didn't try so hard to be men then you'd probably have an easier time getting dates...?! And you leave my- er, my best friend Setzy alone, you harlot Zorua! Find someone your own age!"

---------------------------------------
Setzer, for some odd reason, sneezed yet again. "What in the...? Must be dusty..."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:14 pm

((XDD))

Kazuki waved his tail in Trixy's direction, he didn't care what she said, his focus on the tentacle boy. The Zorua looked at Akira, which in turn looked back, Kaz nodded and Akira sighed, it was his time to threaten the boy with words, get close and personal, Kazuki found a strange joy in this.

"heh~ But what's the fun in that? Someone my own age is boring~" Kazuki smirked, as Akira leaned towards the boy, increasing the strength of his telekinesis. He floated through him, "hmm~" he murmured, his tone slightly different, "A person deprived...of his loved one...is the most delicious soul...and taste even better...when they're young~" he murmured into Dal's ear, holding every part of the tentacruel's body still. "Perhaps your life...would be cut short~...you might have lived longer...if you only didn't come here today" he went inside the boy, this time unable to read any further into mind, but he thought it might freak out the boy nonetheless. Plus, his fire would warm up the boy, and get hotter by the minute~ but not to a point that it would burn or harm him~

Kazuki took a step back, ready to run in case Dal decided to chase him down once the telekinesis fade out now that Akira disappeared into the depths of the boy's soul.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:27 am

"I...ummm..."Zori looked around, she really wasn't thinking what to do today, she thought that she will be just walking around with her Dad, nothing else and after she invited Setzer, the only thing that came to her mind was talk in some cafe, nothing more. "Can we just have small walk? I really don't know what I would like to do." She blushed a bit.

"Of course my little princess." Takeshi stood up and pointed nice looking path alongside small river.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:57 pm

Dal was possessed. By a spirit. THIS USUALLY ENDED IN DEATH AND MURDER AND MORE DEATH IN THE MOVIES. DAL WAS GOING TO DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE. "I'm to young and pretty to diiiiiiieeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!" Dal wailed dramatically, catching the attention of everyone in the cafe who wasn't already staring at the exchange going on. He clutched at his chest as if he was having a heart attack and fainted because he's such a pansy.

"This is all that stupid fish-face's fault..." Xammy sneered as she watched Dal slide off his chair dramatically.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Setzer stretched his arms over his head and looked around curiously. "Yeah, sounds like a plan. I suppose we should get to know the area a little better, or somethin' like that."And the more distance I put between me and those clowns, the better... He frowned, and pointed in the direction of the business district. "Er, we should avoid going that way though. I hate that place, full of boring ol' buildings."

{{Dal... is such a weenie... oTL}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:58 pm

No wonder people didn't like Ranpuura, how childish a being that old could be. She was childish, but she was also seventeen. She rolled her eyes. "I wish I had the luck with men that Setzer did." She blurted. "... Arranged marriage? Brilliant. Poor girl." Trixy's thoughts where just happy it wasn't her. It could happen, Reno wanted nothing more than Trixy to marry a athletic manly man with business savvy. That was Setzer if you didn't know Setzer. Not to mention, his father would probably sell his son to random business associate. How sicking that would be. Gag.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:34 pm

((XDDDDDD))

Akira floated out, "Well...that was unexpected..." he murmured as he got completely out of Dal, "I told you...it was a bad idea...to fake it...everyone is staring now..." He looked at Kazuki, who was banging the table with a fist, hysterically, "AHAHAHAHAHAH~!!!! T-That was too funny-ahahah~ I wish I could have recorded it-hehehAHAH!!"

Akira sighed, picking up the tentacruel with his telekinesis, "Let's go the...pokemon centre..." he said, floating up, sitting on the boy's back, both floating out the door. Kazuki followed, using his illusion ability to hide them so not to attract attention~ But still shaking with giggles. "He actually thought Akira could posses him ahaha, what an idiot! keke~!"

"I hope you...don't plan on using...me like this every time..." Akira's voice echoed in Kazuki's head, "You better hope...I find some souls...in the pokemon centre...if you want to...keep me in a good mood..." Akira actually didn't mind helping his friend out, but didn't like it when they end up going too far~ which is usually...every time..

Ahaha, ya ya~

Akira sighed again, but smiled slightly~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:16 am

"Hahaha, I never thought to go there, you can find only offices there, nothing interesting."Takeshi smiled. "We are going into a place your spying friends won't find us."

They walked quite long distance from small park they where earlier. The surrounding changed, a lot of old, big trees, many small paths leading to nowhere, benches surrouded by bushes cowered with flowers. After some time the path they where walking ended with a big open space and old amphitheatre appeared before three Pokemons.

Zori speeded up and start jumping among benches, her tail waged happily.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:01 pm

"You don't want to be anything like that stupid shark freak," Xammy muttered to Trixy. "Besides, he always seems to attract all of the frea-HEY! WHERE THE HELL D'YA THINK YOU'RE TAKING HIM! HE PROMISED TO FIND ME THAT DAMN STUPID SEAPIG FOR MY REMATCH!!!!" The Swampert girl chased after Akira, but by the time she had reached the outside of the cafe they were no where to be found. "...grrrrrrRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!"

--------------------------------

The amphitheatre was wide and gave off an ancient feel. The cracks in the massive stones that made it up, the run-down archways and stone paths... It was like stepping out of LaRousse City into another moment of time. Setzer's eyebrows rose high as he looked around the seemingly abandoned place; he never could have imagined something so old would be in a place as modern as this city. "What is this place...?" he muttered aloud, slipping his hands into his pockets as he meandered towards the empty stage of the amphitheatre.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:02 pm

Seapig, huh? She wished she'd come up with that one. Maybe she should stalk Setzer, stalking Setzer was all the rage. She took another drink of tea. Poor girl, if she hadn't beaten Setzer the first time they did what ever, she probably wouldn't a second time. All these misguided losers chasing a man who was long gone. Shame, shame. She was leaving, she told the waiter she was on Kaz's bill, since he had ruined her tea. She walked past Xammy and across the street to a store she'd be told sold good of LaRousse, you just had to know who to ask.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:24 pm

As Kazuki, Akira and the fainted Daltov boarded the bus to the Pokemon Centre, Kazuki's ears twitched, "Woah, that girl is loudd~" he chuckled, the doors closing and he took a seat. Akira and Daltov were still invisible, or atleast to the eyes of others. It didn't take long to reach the huge Pokemon Centre, they walked in, sliding doors opening automatically for them and Akira dropped Dal into the Zorua's arms and he walks over to the counter to get the boy checked in.

As Kazuki reached the Nurse Blissey behind the counter, she reconized both the Zorua and Tentacruel in his arms. "Oh Kazuki-kun! Please don't tell me you harassed my lovey Daltov!" she cried worriedly, she must be a pretty big fan because before Kazuki could even explain, she took over and had the pretty model boy transfered to a room on a rolling bed. Akira and Kazuki followed, surprised to be in the same room of Kaiser and Mitzy. Nurse Blissey checked over Dal with loving care~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:21 am

"You haven't thought that you can find such places in this city."Takeshi said and sat on nearest bench looking at Zori jumping around."When I was young all concert and other events where placed here. Even I once performed here in elementary school, but the play was washout, because my evolution started and I ended in partly destroyed wear at the middle of the stage and all people where gazeing at me."The Ninetales loughed.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:40 pm

Setzer burst into laughter without even meaning to, as rude as it might have seemed. "Ya evolved right in the middle of a school play?! Wow, that's awesome! And hilarious!!!" He clutched his stomach, laughing at the thought. It was a much more interesting story than when Setzy had evolved, and much less violent as well. "Oh please, tell me someone managed to get that on tape...."

----------------------------

Kaiser was already awake, and he had been for a long time. He sort of wished he could have stayed unconscious for longer though, because not only did he have his lovely girlfriend mad at him, but now Daltov was being wheeled into the room, unconscious as the Feraligatr had been and followed by none other than Kazuki, and an ethereal gijinka. Kai groaned and leaned back in the hospital bed, not even wanting to imagine what had transpired to lead to this. "Just like the boss, you attract nothing but chaos... Yeesh, no wonder you two are dating..."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next