PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LaRousse City Boulevard

+5
Nero Amherst
~Trixy-*
Kazuki
Setzer
Zori
9 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

LaRousse City Boulevard - Page 3 Empty Re: LaRousse City Boulevard

Post  Kazuki Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:41 pm

"Woah...he's out cold~ perhaps ya should bring'rm to a pokemon center~ " Kazuki chirped, this would be one way to rid the nuisance. Plus leaving the giant Feraligator on the streets was attracting attention. The Roselia puts the book bag in his bag, looking over to the cafe, I did it~ he thought happily, his tail wagging beneath his long dress. Being a Zorua, their transformations were not perfect, and even for a teacher like Kazuki, he'd mess up sometimes too.
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:21 pm

Trixy had been watching out the window, admiring the weather, it was so nice the cafe had all the windows open. She had noticed the girl reading a book upside down. Psychic Pokemon always being show offs. Look at me I can read my book up side down. She saw Kaz transform and smite the almost invisible goonie. It was hystarical, she was trying her best not to laugh. It must be embarrassing for Akira to have Kaz for a best friend. "Eh Setzer, Coach just socked it to one of your goonies out there? Now why would you have him go do something rude like that?" She was pretty sure he'd find some bizzare way to blame this on her. Not that she minded taking credit for it, what ever it was. She looked back at Akira, "Surely it would, almost the same was the peacha berries do, only it would make your body more flame resistent. If you have a body..." She smiled at him. He was good company, not a motor mouth. She appreciated that.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:41 pm

Mitzy nodded worridly at the Roselia's words. She wouldn't be able to carry Kaiser all by herself to a center, but perhaps these people standing around gawking would help her? Of course, of course, and why wouldn't they...? "Ah, yes, thank you for the suggestion..."

"N-No, I'm fine..."Kaiser grumbled, though his only movement was to clutch his head in pain. "Did anyone catch the Rhyperior who clocked me....? Urgh..."

"Kai-muffy-pooh!"Mitzy exclaimed tearfully. "You're alive!"

"Not if you keep yelling like that, my little Toge-pie..."

Meanwhile, in the cafe, Setzer was oblivious to Trixy's taunting, seeing as how she was at the other end of the bustling cafe (and well out of his give-a-damn range). He did sneeze again though, and wondered if this place was extra dusty or something...

{{*Vomits from the excessive use of cutesy names*}}
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:48 pm

"Yup, I will, but it would be really difficult to teach him how to swim."

"You should believe more in yours friends skills."Takeshi put his cup back and looked at Setzer."I think you already noticed that my Zori causes a lot of trouble."He stoped for a bit, he remembered the all times when Zori came back home with new bruises and wounds, and that one time when someone broke her arm, she still didn't told them who did that."I would have big request to you, Setzer, will you take care of her ? I don't want to find out that my little princess lies in hospital."

Zori wasn't saying anything, she knew that it was only a fortune that nothing happened yet.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:31 pm

Setzer paused, then snickered for a bit, giving Takeshi a light-hearted shrug. "Sure. Why not? It was what I planned on doin' anyway. She's pretty fun to have around, and far more interesting than most people in our school anyway. Though I'm surprised yer not yellin' at me to stay away from her, seeing as how I cause trouble on an almost constant basis." He raised his shoulders as if to say 'Oops, my bad'. "I've got a pretty damn lousy personality, but I do look out for my friends."

Outside, Mitzy was helping Kaiser up to the bench, despite his half-hearted protests about not being seen. She was holding a bottled water up to the lump on his forehead with one hand, and using Metronome on herself with the other hand. With any luck she would use Wish like she was training to do with her sisters, and Kai would be all healed. "Just sit still my big ol' lovey-gator, I'll have you fixed in no time~!"

Sadly, the Togetic gijinka miscalculated the effects of using Metronome while worried, so she instead hypnotized herself to used Mirror Move, which in turn forced her to use the last attack used. Since that move had been Foul Play, well...

"Graaaagbledsfklhaakdjfhladfkja!!!!!"

The people gathered around scattered as the Feraligatr went crashing to the ground once more. Some even began to clap, because they thought it was a stage show!
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:23 am

Akira knew the reason why Kazuki clocked the boy, but perhaps he went too far, he hoped he wouldn't need to save him in the end. As Trixy tried to tell Setzer what happened, he went ahead and ordered a Rawst berry milkshake~ He wasn't fond of its bitter taste, but thought of trying it anyways. "I do have...a body..." Akira told her, "I'm a ghost-fire type...I've lived...a very long...time..." he added, deciding to become solid as to not make the nido-girl uncomfortable. "But im still...a living...being...in a way~.."

Outside, where Kaiser was beginning to wake, and little Togetic helping him, Kazuki couldn't help but giggle when they called each other such cute names. Maybe he might try it later~ When Mitzy tried to fix up the alligator, Kazuki's heart stop, no no no, he couldn't have that, but before he could even say anything, the little girl ended up hurting her boyfriend as had as he did a moment before. The roselia covered her mouth, holding in her laughter as hard as she could, "PFFFFF--" Thus was too funny, "I-I PFFF t-think y-you should take him away now...ahah-"

There was a nice man who approached them, he was a Venesaur gijinka and he looked over Kaiser and Mitzy, "Do you need any help Miss~?" he asked in a deep voice, "The pokemon center is just a bus ride away, I could help you carry him there,"
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:34 am

Trixy watched amused as Akira ordered a rawst berry shake.He was going to have to drink a lot to see any effects, she could almost tell he wasn't fond of how bitter it was. When he mentioned he was old, she wondered how old? Probably not as old as Mr. B., he was friends with great grandchildren of his friends. She was captivated as he turned solid, it was pretty interesting. She had gotten over her original jitters and was nothing less than fascinated. Who would have thought Kaz had any interesting friends, that weren't interesting in the sense that you'd make fun of them while people watching at the mall. "That must be fascinating, watching things change. Probably sad too, watching people go. Have you always lived here?"
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:43 am

"You look out for your friends, and it is why I don't yell at you to leave my doughter alone."Takeshi smiled, he knew that Setzer isn't bad boy, he just act so. "Something happened outside."

Zori turned her head and looked through window, a lot of people gathered outside there.
"Huh... That Roselia... isn't that Kazuki, he is useing illusion."

Ninetales looked at that gijinka too."You might be right Zori, Roselias gots different scent."He smiled."It's going to be really interesting day."
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:23 pm

As much as it pained Setzer to do so, as much as he just knew this would only end in tragedy somehow, he turned to the window to see what everyone was gawking at. He didn't want to, not in the least, because he knew Kaiser was out there somewhere, but... The moment Zori had mentioned Kazuki's name he knew he had to look, to see why his boyfriend was using his ability to appear as a Roselia.

It was worse than he thought. Far worse. There was a small crowd gathering across the street, but from his angle Setzer spotted an instantly familiar Togetic gijinka crouching over a giant of a Feraligatr. The Togetic was talking to a concerned Venusaur and gesturing to the unconscious figure on the ground, and off to one side was what looked like a Roselia with a tail underneath her dress, laughing into her hands.

Twitch, twitch-twitch. Setzy's eyes beat out an erratic morse code for a few seconds, and he curled his hands into fists on his lap, the action hidden by the table. Must... Resist... Temptation... To make... scene... The Sharpedo took a calming breath to steady himself. He was thankful for whatever (or whoever) had caused Kaiser to become laid out like that - served him right for spying- but... If Daltov showed up, he was bound to start flipping tables.

"I think... I'm gonna need another shake..."

{{I'm tempted to bring in Daltov and Xammy, just for the hell of it... xDDD /shotgunned}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:41 pm

"Its been...years since I last...saw the world...change before my eyes..." Akira told her, he had already lost count on how long he's been around, but he's been living in Teokis from the day it first opened and never left, the only changes he ever saw was that of the development of LaRousse. "I can't say im sad...when people die...because I still get...to see them...in the after life..." he continued, his expression lifeless, yes he would be sad, but that's life, nothing you can about it. "And after all...Im a Ranpuraa..." Akira was a ghost feared by most if not everyone, he was a guy that would eat the soul of a person that dies...though he would never eat his friends..

"Afraid not...I came here...many years ago..."

Kazuki had finally managed to calm down, being a Zorua, they liked laughing when a trick was played out perfectly, and even more so when a little extra was added. "Oh that's so nice of you mister~ Yes, please help him, I think he needs his head examined~" Roselia Kaz chirped woefully, walking to Kaiser's other side. His mind still giggling smugly~

"If that's alright with you milady," The Venesaur gentlemen asked Mitzy, "Then I'll gladly help you,"

{{LOL eternarougue! XDDD all hell would break loose! XDD}}
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:39 am

Takeshi waved for a waitress and ordered one more shake for Setzer.
"So that second Zorua, Kazuki is a friend of you two?"

"He is the one who first fought with Setzer and after that in pair with me in double battle."Zori said and returned to eating her dessert.

"Ahhh, that guy who can use Night Burst, thats really rare for Zorua to know how to use that attack."He stoped for a while and once more glanced through window, the crowd seemed to decrease. "I remember when your Mum first used that attack on me, I couldn't come to myself whole day after that. She sometimes is so pesky."

Zori looked at her father, who looked like he is dreaming about something.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:44 am

It was weird, always talking to this old people, it made her feel ignorant. Not to mention she didn't really know what to talk about. She was raised in the sense life is short and it about the money. She assumed some one who went on living valued more than money. She heard rumors the Toekis was a dump (Nooooo, it's just old) so Akira must have been living here a long time. LaRousse was so techy in most places, maybe it just became that way so slow it didn't seem like much to the ghost. "In the after life, wow... thats pretty crazy." She shrugged apolgetically. "I don't know anything about Ranpuura. There isn't any in Jhoto. Just gengars and Misdrevous, the occasionally a driftloon." Now that she thought about... all the ghost pokemon she'd ever heard about were rather foul. She glanced across the cafe, Setzer sure did have a wad in his panties. As a matter of fact the situation was so bizarre she almost felt the need to find some way to get in the middle of it, but good sense said other wise. She finished her shake and ordered some tea, the same flavor.

(From what you've already said Xammy sounds so sweet and charming. xD Lolnotreally.)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:04 am

{{Xammy's such a saint, an angel even. /shot
I think she hates Setzer more than Trixy might, so they'd probably get along because of their complete and utter loathing for Shark Bait. >D}}

Mitzy nodded vigorously, a tear slipping down her cheek. "Oh thank you so much, that would be wonderful!" Kaiser's brain was probably so scrambled up at this point he wouldn't even feel it if he were dragged to the Pokemon Center anyway.

"So, Night Burst... That's what the attack's called, eh...?" Setzer waited for his third shake and took a thoughtful sip while he stored that helpful bit of information. He hadn't been able to catch too much of the double battle when he had been in the Battle Tower pokemon center, but he remembered the attack vividly from the second time he fought Kazuki. It had been pretty intense, even for a dark type like himself. "Wish there was a video of that battle... I would've liked to see how it all went down..."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:05 pm

"You mean double battle or fights of my Dad and Mum?"Zori asked Setzer and then added."I have both recorded, I can bring you them later."

"Maybe you shouldn't show him my battles with Mei, he might break down when he will see his hero beaten by a women."

Zori lought, she knew that her Dad won just one of those battle.

Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:55 pm

Akira smiled ever so slightly, "Is that so...I guess that's good then...Ranpuraa are...pretty hated...which is why I...left my hometown.." he told her, taking a sip of his shake, definitely not enjoying its bitter taste, though he felt no different in the flame burning brightly inside him. But he would finish it, he didn't like the idea of wasting money. "You must be bored...talking to someone..like me...sorry im not...so interesting..."

The venesaur smiled towards the young Togetic, picking up the big water-type easily onto his back, supported by his vines, "Shall we go Milady?" he asked her, then slowly making their way towards the bus stop. Kazuki transformed back to his Zorua self in Mitzy's distraction, walking through the crowd as they dispersed, he watches them, making sure they leave. He went ahead and scented the air, he remember smelling perfume on Setz other friend, it was weird so if he was there, he could find him. But many women around was wearing perfume too...but he could differ between male and female...~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:29 am

Mitzy nodded gratefully once more, and teetered after the gentleman who was kind enough to carry her behemoth of a boyfriend. She shot one last glance back at the cafe, where she spotted Setzer laughing at something. "Well, hopefully he never has to find out about this..." She sighed.

-------------------------------------
Inside the cafe, Setzy was grinning at Takeshi. As if he'd ever believe his hero would lose to a girl..."I definitely meant the double battle, Zori. Not only was it you fightin' with Kaz as yer partner, but ya both got to beat up McClellan, and I would pay money to see prime time comedy like that. I'm sorry I missed it the first time around." He sighed wistfully, and leaned back. "I wouldn't mind going back to the tower and tryin' out a double battle myself. Looked like fun, from what little I saw."

-------------------------------------
"..... So where the #%^ is that pointy-headed bastard?! And why the #^%& are we still hiding?!?!"
"Um, hello, did you see what that nutbag teacher did to Kaiser?! He was our main line of defense!"
"Defense from what?Mitzy? Oh look, she's gone now, problem solved."
"Dammit Xammy, will you just hush already?! If you don't pipe down he'll find us too! Freakin' hell, is it your time of the month or something...?"
"What the $^&* did you just say?!?!"
"N-Nothing!"

{{Freakin' Kazuki, you just had to smell his perfume... =w=}}

Last edited by eternarogue on Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Damn all of these K-names... Next time I'll just put Kipper... =3=)
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:43 am

I never realized...many guys around here...wears perfume too...ahah...then...im smelling for someone...I can't see.. Kazuki thought, looking around, scenting the air, his mouth slightly opened to take in more scents and separate them. A male gardevoir...a male Megenium...oh he actually smells pretty good~ ah no, concentrate~ hmm...woah...its a male bellosom dressed as a girl...how cute~ hmm...is someone hiding over there...? Kazuki looked back towards the bench that Kaiser and Mitzy had been, though looking beyond it...his ears twitching, wow...some gal got a potty mouth, even worst that McCall-..Tri-..Nido-chan... he stares intently for a moment when a sudden rush of people passed by and he once again transformed in the camouflage. This time, into a passing sexy female poocheyena, his foxy tail in perfect disguise~ aha~ lucky~~ but...im a girl..again!!..sigh~

{{aw, i didn't mean he smelled Dal's perfume~ he was just browsing~~ xDD oh andd~~~ I think you've been having too much fun with my pervy kaz, cause you were supposed to put Kaiser right? but instead, you put Kazuki XDDDD}}
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:56 am

"Well thats terrible." Poor guy, he seemed all right, but then with ghost, who knows, their supposed to be tricky bastards. "I'm not bored at all. Plus who else would I be talking to?" Who would she talk no one else she knew in the cafe. Her twitched when she heard her name, she didn't hear all Setzer said because she wasn't particularly listening. Trixy wasn't sure wether to be irritated or smug about it. Trixy was a little curious as to where Kaz went after he clocked Kaiser he was going to get himself mangled if he was just looking for people the smite.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:42 am

"But you are going to be in a pair with me, I don't want to fight you one more time, my tail still hurts!"

Takeshi looked through window. "It's becomeing to crowd around here,I think it's good time to change place."he smiled and after paying the bill, Ninetales grabed Zori and Setzer and leaded them outside the cafeteria carefully passing by Kazuki, who still looks for Sharpedos second friend.

"Dad?!"

"Shhhh, be quite we are trying to lose people who spy on Setzer."
Still smileing Takeshi turned into a small alley.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:05 pm

"It's alright...I like...living in LaRousse...its...lively..~" Akira said, turning towards Kazuki who was now a sexy poochyena. The ghost boy sighed, having a feeling this was not gonna end well... He watches as the odd bunch left the cafe, turning back to Trixy, "Its time...I follow Kazuki...It was a pleasure...Miss Trixy...I hope to...hear your music...again in the near...future.." he said, floating up, going to half his transparency, paying the waiting by the entrance..

Kazuki continued to observe Dal and his potty mouth, female companion from a distance, relying on both his nose and ears to keep a watch on them. He turned, noticing Setzer being dragged away by the ninetails man, he didn't worry...much... about the fact that they were leaving, going to some dark alley...he was tempted to follow them but didn't, not wanting to blow his cover...
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:41 pm

Setzer chuckled at the tail comment. He would have added a retort of his own, but Takeshi's sudden dragging him away distracted him into a state of, well, derpness, for lack of a better word. To be whisked away by his hero~...

This moment in time would have been amazing to Setzer, if not for two things: the fact that they were fleeing because of people spying on Setzer, and the fact that he spotted Dal hanging out with a certain surly Swampert as they fled down an alleyway. She wasn't trying to hide or anything, and even with large sunglasses and a floppy cap the Tentacruel model was kind of obvious, seeing as how he had a gaggle of groupies standing only five feet away from him.

He facepalmed, and glared as he was dragged away. "Hell... Sorry about this, Mr. Takeshi. My friends are a buncha idiots who apparently don't have anything better to do on the weekends..."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:15 am

"You don't have to say sorry, I bet that if Mei wouldn't knock out Ryo, he would be the first to spy on us."Takeshi said and leaded them into old part of the city.

The view changed, bunch of narrow alleys leading to nowhere, old apartment house covered by vines. Thay passed by an old Pokemon pair and the alley opened at large space. Nice looking hidden park appeared before them. Small birds sat on fountain circled by benchs.

Zori jumped forward looking in every small nook and cranny, her tail waged happily.

Ninetale took big breath. "Here none will find us, and even if they would try to go after us, they will get lost."
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:50 am

Trixy sighed as the ranpuura left. More than likely to never see him again, she didn't actually play at this cafe. Since Zori's father kidnapped Setzer, the cafe seemed rather empty, like it was about 3 hours ago when she first showed up. She decided to finish her tea before finding something else to do. Maybe buy some fruit from the street vendors. It was so nice and quiet in the cafe, she figured she'd soak it up before heading into the now chaos bound boulevard disaster Coach had created.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:04 am

Akira turned invisible, his bright blue flame disappearing into the sunlight as he floated towards Kazuki, "What do you...plan to do...with those...spies?" he asked in his monotone voice, though it was only heard to the teacher Zorua. Kaz-yena's ears twitched, as he answered him though his mind, "Just gonna have fun~ Watch my back kay~?" Akira could read Kazuki's mind when they would communicate this way.

Turning around and spotting the odd ones out were not too hard, only a postbox blocked the way, Kaz-yena walked towards them, her hips swaying rather sexily. She passed Daltov and suddenly stops and freeze...then turned to him, "Oh my god!! You're Daltov!! Kyaa~!! I never thought I'd see you here, like OMG, Im so lucky!!" she cried out in fake excitement, acting like one of his many fan girls. She approached him, "You're even more handsome than in the magazines and commercials!! What are doing all the way here? Is it a photo shoot~????" Kazu-yena said in that pooch-sexy voice he acquired, trying hard to distract the boy so Setz could get away~ plus, he was having fun with this~

Akira stayed close, he had a bad feeling about this...
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:37 am

As soon as Kazuki approached Daltov, the rest of the fan girls swarmed. Like a cloud of locusts, they were everywhere; not even Kazuki had a chance to escape when they circled around the model and his best friend's swim rival. Shrill giggles, eeps, and fawning at all volumes could be heard clear across the way, and Dal was bombarded with a tsunami of questions. Is that your girlfriend? Are they your girlfriends? Do you have any girlfriends? Is there really a photo shoot?? Can I have your autograph? Can I have your babies?!? Can you sign my **** and my **** and this *****?!?!?! The situation did not improve when Xammy began swinging...

Setzer looked around the park curiously. He moved over to the fountain and studied it; little Tympoles swam around with miniature Goldeens, oblivious to the world around them. Setzy had never been to this place, so nice and calm... "How did ya know about this place?"
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next