PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LaRousse City Boulevard

+5
Nero Amherst
~Trixy-*
Kazuki
Setzer
Zori
9 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

LaRousse City Boulevard - Page 2 Empty Re: LaRousse City Boulevard

Post  Zori Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:40 am

"Mum is fashion designer, not a model."Zori looked at Setzer curiously."How that been for me... erm... I would say nice, I was traveling a lot, I have seen a lot of places and met new people."She stoped for a while. "But I never got friends in my age, but it didn't bother me, because everyone tried so hard for me not to feel alone."Little Zorua smiled."And it is why I asked my parent to let me go to Rekuza."

"And we agreed."Takeshi added.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:54 am

Hrm..... So Zori actually chose to come here..... Setzer thought to himself, slurping down his shake until he was done with it. He sat with his head bowed, brooding in silence over this bit of information.

Zori reminded Setzy of Kaiser, in a way. Both came from happy, well-to-do families, with loving parents (though Kaiser's folks were still married), and many friends and connections they could easily consider family as well. Both were free to choose what they wanted to do, where they wanted to go... They were pretty much cut from the same cloth, these two, and the blue-haired Sharpedo couldn't help but feel jealous about it. How nice it must be for them, to not be bound by stupid things like honor and loyalty, especially to someone like...

Setzer's Pokegear began to play a tune that signaled he had received a message, and he snapped out of his daze. "I'll... I'll be right back," he grumbled distractedly as he rose, and made his way over to the rest rooms.
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:19 am

Zori observed closely, when he went to rest rooms. "Is he mad at me?"

"No Zori, he is just jealous."

"Why?"

Takeshi sighed."He is Borgia, he never was let to chose the way he wanted."Looks at his doughter."Zori you will be always free, decideing for yourself and this boy not, his family won't let him, you can say that he was born only to take over his family business, nothing else."

"But...but... thats so cruel! No one should live this way."

Ninetales took Zori face into his hands."Real world isn't action movie. You can't jump and fight for everyones freedom"
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:40 am

Trixy waved her hand dismissively at Kaz. "Nah, your coach. So... coach. When are you going to tell me what your using that nasty juice I gave ya for?" Trixy was a little startled when the chair she had her hand on scooted out from behind her, but her tough attitude didn't show it. She sat down, and thanked the ghost, her years of etiquette classes promptly being put to use. She liked to be treated to food but Kaz looked heartbroken by the idea, which was a little amusing she couldn't lie. "Nonsense, I'll pay for my food, it's not a problem at all." And it wasn't Trixy was filthy rich. The waiter showed up quickly and was eyeballing Kaz rather strangely, as if Trixy was an excuse to come back over here an see him. She glared at the waiter until he gathered his wit, then she smiled at him aware that he'd probably never notice the glare, and asked her what she wanted, a pecha berry shake.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:15 am

{{I can't load into dA at all OTL;;}}

"Che...too bad...it'd be nice to empty his wallet...im getting full now..." Akira murmured as Trixy rejected his offer. The waiter came by, taking the order with a smile, "Anything for you Mr. Kazu-ki~?" he asked shyly, yet in a flirty voice~ The Zorua simply shook his head and the waiter was dismissed, glancing once towards Trixy with jealous curiosity. "Ah..its weird if ya call me coach, im not even your teacher...and as for the poison..." Kazuki looked at Akira. "Im using it...and making something...from it...." the ghost boy murmured, taking a bite of his chocolate cake, with melted choco sauce inside.

The Zorua's ears perked up as Setzer left the daughter and father, holding his PokeGear. He felt curious now, wanting to approach the shark. "I'll be right back~" he chimed, getting up and following Setzer towards the rest rooms, saying 'hi' to Zori as he passed her and the ninetails~
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:15 am

She laughed at the specter's comment, well if she would have known that's what he had in mind. She was still a little unnerved by him, since he didn't seem to convey much emotion. She didn't care if it was weird for Kaz to be called coach, he was weird, and establishing a sense a familiarity with him bugged her a tad, especially when he kept running to Setzer's side when ever fish face threw a tizzy. That was like every 15 minuted. She looked curiously at the ghost, she wondered what he was using it for, but was it rude to ask? "If you don't mind my asking what you might be using it for?" She asked semi timidly. Her eye followed Kaz as he darted off to baby Setzer once again. She rolled her eyes.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:52 am

Akira noticed the look trixy gave the teacher, "Leave him be...he's finally found...someone to...drool over...heh..~" he took another bite, blankly staring at Trixy when she asked him what he did the poison, "hm...I think...its better you don't...know.." he told her. After all, it was deadly poison he was fiddling with, Trixy might actually fear the boy as many others did and he didn't want that from the lovely, piano playing nidorina~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:27 am

The fact that ghost had snickered relaxed Trixy a bit. "He sure is a queer one. Setzer is not that great." She didn't think so anyways. He was such a douche, and the only end result of this endeavor she could she would be him ripping of Kaz's privates. A teacher and pedophile, fantastic. She was rather bummed that the poison thing was a secret, but that was okay, she had made a trade with Kaz and wasn't her business what he did with it. "I don't believe I caught your name?" She smiled kindly at the ghost. Her desert had arrived, and she took a long slurp of it.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:35 pm

Setzer stood in the bathroom, leaning against one of the sinks as he fiddled with his Pokegear. He liked what a nice distraction it was, to be able to focus on digital little words instead of thinking about depressing topics. He didn't particularly enjoy sulking anyway; it wasn't his style. The timing had been rather impeccable too, he was glad he didn't have to sit out there and look like a tool in front of one of his idols.

The message was from Kaiser, and read as such: I hope you're keeping your wits together Boss. Remember, your collection is at stake here, and you wouldn't want to lose it. Keep. It. Together. Setzy scowled and grumbled under his breath, sending a snappish reply. He wasn't a fool, after all. He knew what he was doing, so his Feraligatr buddy could just stow it for all he cared.

You should know this all anyway, since you're watching me so attentively right now, Setzer added as a sarcastic afterthought. Kai wouldn't stoop so low, but his message irritated the punk Sharpedo, so he had to get his kicks somehow. His right hand would text back any minute an acerbic retort of his own, and probably gush on about being with his girlfriend, or something equally as nauseating, and then Setzy would go back out and pretend like nothing ever happened. Yep, any second now... He'd get that text any second now... Because he trusted his best friend not to... to...

Setzer glared at his Pokegear, willing it to ring. Kaiser must just be laughing really hard right now, that was it. Or maybe he was busy slobbering all over his girlfriend? Or... Or eating! He wasn't here, spying on Setzer to make sure he didn't fangasm and make a scene, he wasn't! He was reliably back in Slateport, siting around and enjoying a nice weekend off, and nowhere near the city of LaRousse. He was not stalling because he had been caught off-guard and deciding whether Setzer was bluffing or not at having caught him in the act. A guy like Kaiser would stick out like a sore thumb anyway, right? Right...?

"I swear to Arceus, Kai..." Setzer muttered aloud, glaring intently at his Pokegear as he trailed off ominously.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:53 pm

"Exactly...I don't get why...the pervert...likes him...that boy is such...a brute.." Akira said, finishing his desert, sighing as he felt so full~ "But if...Kazuki likes him...then im fine...with it..." he added, a dark look in his eyes. Yes, if kazuki likes him, then no problem, but if the boy ever hurt his friend, he'd better be watching his back, cause Akira would be there, waiting for the boy to die. The ghost was snapped back to attention by another question by Trixy, "Im...called Akira...you're...Trixy...Mc.Callahan...right?" he asked, remembering what the Zorua told him when he gave the ghost the poison.

Kazuki had been sneaking after the shark, stalking quietly like fox hunting its prey. He spotted the boy in the restrooms, texting angrily, but even more so than usual. After a min, he was just standing there, glaring at his gear to do something. The Zorua decided to sneak behind him, crawling on all fours, sneaking up behind Setzer... "what chu doing..~??" he whispered, looking down at the gear from behind the boy.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:12 pm

In the water, Setzer would have easily detected Kazuki in an instant. Sadly, this was not the water, so he flinched and his head snapped back abruptly. "H-Hey! Don't sneak up on me like that, ya d-damn creeper!" Upon recognizing Kazuki, Setzy sighed with mild relief. He half expected it to be Kaiser. "Er, sorry, just... I'm just contemplating making some Gatr jerky." There was a particularly intense level of menace in the Sharpedo's voice as he glared at his Pokegear one more time.

It remained silent, mocking Setzy with the whispers of Kaiser's betrayal (no doubt Daltov was behind this somehow), so he shoved the Pokegear angrily into his pocket and focused all of his attention fully on Kazuki. A smirk tugged at the corner of his lips, and he crossed his arms lazily as he asked in a rather casual manner, "So what're you doin'? Did ya get tired of flirtin' with that Piplup waiter, or are ya just takin' a quick break?"
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:28 pm

Kazuki snickered when Setzer jumped at his sudden appearance. It surely amused him. The fox was about to tell him he was taking a short break, but though otherwise, and better not to mention Trixy had joined them at his table. "I should be asking you that~" he shot back at him, remembering the handsome older Ninetails. "Aren't ya drooling over the man a little too much~?" He had been feeling just a slight bit uncomfortable with the way Setzer was acting in front of the man, he knew about his obsession, he found that out the hard way after all. But still, he couldn't help feel a little jealous that the shark would never greet him with a happy grin~ though that would certainly seem weird and was like he was trying to trick the fox....hmm~ "Anyways...I just came to say hi~ didn't want to interrupt ya in your little world~"
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:38 pm

Trixy chuckled when Akira called her McCallahan. "Yes, Trixy, Trixy McClellan. Coach always adds another syllable. As for Setzer, he enjoys hurting people, so..." She shrugged dismissivly, despite the fact he looked very serious. He always looked serious. She glance around the cozy diner, and drank her dessert. "Did you know that if your capable of producing poison and you consume lots of pecha berries, it actually makes your poison more toxic, isn't that fascinating?" She was a plethora of somewhat useless information, but she was trying to make small talk.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:19 pm

Setzer chuckled darkly, his grin evil as he tossed an arm around Kazuki's shoulders and roughly pulled the Teokis teacher close. "Jealous, eh? D'aww, I'm glad to know ya care about me as much as I care about you, pedo-Kaz. Don't go all grumpy on me now though, not over Zori's dad. (Not only is he straight, but he's my idol, and I wouldn't think of an idol in that way.)"

He studied Kazuki coyly for a moment. Zoruas had a keen sense of smell, didn't they? So perhaps... "Hey Kaz, could ya do me a favor? Ya got a sharp nose, right? So could ya possibly tell me if the two stooges I usually hang out with are nearby, possibly maybe?"
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:36 pm

"Ah...sorry..." Akira apologized, thinking that Kazuki was such an idiot, he could remember a guy's name too easily, but always forget the girls. He looks up as Trixy mentioned that Setzer enjoyed hurting people, "oh...?" His eyes gleamed, "If only...I had Kazu-kun's...illusion ability...I could show you..." he said, not mentioning that Setzer would probably never hurt Kazuki...in a mental way anyways. Akira turned to Trixy, "Is that so...it sure is interesting...now I know...how to complete it~"

Kazuki was surprised, the Ninetails was her father!? He couldn't help thinking what kind of Zoroark would marry a fire-type like a Ninetails...though before he could ponder on that, his was snapped back to the real world by Setzer's worried/irritated tone. "uh, ya, i smell pretty good..." he told him, tilting his head...stooges? that weird jellyfish and mean crocodile..? The Zorua stepped out the rest room, taking in a deep breath, trying to remember that bastard that hit him with a book, a freakin hard cover at that! "hmm...I smell...something...the taste of the ocean lingering on someone..."
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:04 pm

She folded her hands and rested her head on them and looked intently at Akira, "You wouldn't believe that I jabbed the crap out of him the first time I told him my name, then told him he'd better not forget it." She laughed, remembering the battle, more so when he mentioned the illusions. "Those illusions are something else, aren't they? I bet one time in everyones life they could do that." She was slightly unsure what the ghost was wanting to show her. He was such a mysterious fellow, but obviously was very close with Kaz, they seemed like a rather unlikely duo. She figured he was talking about what ever he was working on with the poison. "You would figure that a peacha berry would dilute it, since they cure poison, but thats not the case at all."
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:04 pm

{{ASKHFDA;SJLFDHAKSJDHASKLJDH JUST LOST EVERYTHING STUPID BACK BUTTON!!!! QAQ}}

A weary sigh escaped Setzer's lip when he heard Kazuki's answer. Now Daltov was the type who always reeked of cologne (or perfume, you could never tell with that guy), but Kaiser, who spent his every day at his father's shipyard... "Dammit, Kai..." His own best friend, and he had so little faith in Setzer? He couldn't even trust the Sharpedo to spend a day with one of his childhood heroes without playing watchdog? And for what, to protect Setzy's image? Now that hurt.

But Setzer would have to deal with that on his own time, in his own way. The water gijinka's Pokegear chimed to signal another message received, but he decided to ignore it. He kept his expression calm, completely at ease, even though inside he was seething and bitter. The young punk walked past Kazuki and patted him on the shoulder with a falsely serene "Thanks, Kaz," before he made his way back to the table where Zori and Takeshi sat.

He smiled sheepishly as he sat back down. "Er, sorry about that. I kinda got distracted, but everything's... better now. So, er, what were we talkin' about?"
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:30 pm

{{LOL happens to me too ;A; which is why if i write alot, i'd copy it incase something bad happens OTL))

Akira tilted his head, "That so..." he gazed into her eyes for a moment, he could see it, the brutal fight between kids and the breaking of a precious toy. Trixy was quite a brute herself, but these days, her hate seemed only for the Sharpedo. "But a pecha berry...cures a poisoned..foe...so i never though...about using it...to enhance it.." he told her, remembering his experiments a while ago.

Before Kazuki could say anymore, that the ocean scent was mixed with something else he didn't recognized, Setzer thanked him and left. "aww...and not even kiss..." he frowned, walking out after using the toilet. He made his way back to Akira and Trixy, scenting once again that salt tang. He takes out a hard cover book, following the scent instead, going outside. Akira had his credit card anywayz, so he'll be fine with paying the bills. Standing outside, he looks around, trying to spot something out of the ordinary...a big bully and a guy surrounded by girls...hmm~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:42 pm

She smiled, enjoying the conversation about one of the things she knew best. She watched Setzer sit down at the table, and it was decided she wouldn't go say hi to her. There was simply no point in stirring up a fight, not in a nice little cafe like this anyways. "It has something to do with how a poisonous creature's body functions. The pecha berries along with the flow of poison through the body sort of form an immunity that allows the body to be able to produce more toxins with out hurting itself. The amazing things a body can do with out you even knowing." Akira, despite being transparent seemed to have a body, he was eating his fair share of cake over there. She watched as Kaz walked by but then quickly vanished again. He was so strange.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:00 am

Setzer noticed when Kazuki left, but he didn't make it obvious. He hoped the guy went out there and saw Kaiser though, and maybe 'accidentally' used Night Burst or something on the hulking Feraligatr. That would show him (stupid gatr couldn't even trust his own best friend what was the world coming to...?).

Outside, he world was bright and peaceful. Spring would soon arrive, and everyone was taking advantage of the mild weather by walking along the boulevard, shopping at the quaint little stores, or just hanging around with friends and loved ones. There wasn't anyone lurking about outside of the cafe; the only person not passing by was a cute little blushing Togetic gijinka sitting on a bench across the street. She couldn't have anything to do with Setzy's worries, or the situation in general; she was merely sitting there on the bench, minding her own business while she read her upside-down book.
And it wasn't as if there was someone hiding behind her on the bench, someone with a red mohawk that stuck out right by her shoulder.

Nope, that would just be downright silly. There was no one suspicious at all, just people going about their daily lives, not a care in the world.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:34 am

"Eh~ That sure is...interesting..." Akira murmured, already thinking up several combinations for his experiments. He looks at Trixy, a faint smile forming, "I wonder if...I ate a rawst berry...if it would enhance...my fire~" he half joked, yet he was curious to try. The boy could sense Kazuki sniffing about outside the cafe, he'd keep a eye on him, but stay here with the lovely Nidorina~

Kazuki sniffed the air, there were many scents of the ocean mixed together, but only one...yes, one ocean scent was different from the rest and it was coming from that Togetic. "She's definitely not a croc..." he murmured, glancing sideways as to not seem suspicious~ But then...he noticed something out of the ordinary... "Red...pointy thing...aha~" he figured someone was hiding behind the girl. With his illusion ability, he transformed to blend in with the crowd, sneaking around, getting behind the Feraligator. Then, using Foul Play to enhance his strength against the croc, he threw the hard-cover book, heading straight towards the red-mohawked boy's head.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:21 pm

{{W-What?! How did you know Kaiser was hiding their, he was totally inconspicuous!
>u>
<u<
/shot}}

Mitzy Anders did not want to be here. She felt so super bad about this, so guilt! What they were doing was wrong. It was spying! Friends didn't spy on other friends, it was just plain mean! And Setzy was such a nice guy {{ oTL}}, he didn't deserve this! Sure, he acted like a bully and got into lots of fights and was always biting people and he swore and talked with a potty mouth and he was blunt and lots of people didn't like him and he never cared what other people thought about him and he could be pretty insensitive like that and he littered and he was a really mean swim captain when he had been back in Slateport and he made people run away screaming and little kids cry he didn't care if he broke other people's bones or anything and he had put people in the hospital before and he wrote graffiti on walls sometimes and he picked on girls and-

Despite all of that, Mitzy knew Setzer was a good guy deep down inside. Very deep down. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay deep. She had been dating Kaiser long enough to see past all of the bravado. Setzy was honest, to the point of being blunt, so one could always trust him to tell the truth. He always stood up for his friends, and he didn't gossip. He was loyal, and he had always been so nice to her too! (Nice for Setzy, anyway.) So she felt super bad for spying on him like this. It just wasn't right! Oh, when this was over she was going to have a very stern talk with Kai...!

"...Is he gone?" Mitzy's boyfriend dared to risk a peek over the bench. He had spotted Kazuki coming out of the cafe, and didn't want to risk being seen by anyone Setzy might know, even though he already blew it.

The Togetic glanced around, not seeing the Zorua Kai had pointed out before diving behind the bench. "I don't see him anymore... But if I did, I would hope he had a few choice words for you! Honestly Kai, you should be ashamed!"

A loud -THUNK!- was all Mitzy heard, and she when she turned around Kai was knocked out on the sidewalk. There was a bruise forming on his temple and a hard-cover book right by him, one Mitzy was pretty sure he didn't have with him before. "....Kai...?"

{{Run on sentences ftw! =7=b}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:32 pm

{{LOL!!! Something is wrong with Mitzy~ >u>}}

BULLSEYE~! Kazuki silently cheered, his revenge finally settled~ He had transformed into a passing female Roselia and quickly ran to them in fake panic. "Im so sorry!! A bird scared me and I flipped the book by accident..~" he bowed, snickering when his face was hidden. "I-I hope he's okay..." he ventured, looking at the boy, smirking mentally. He was a young Roselia, about the age of Mitzy, cute too~ Flowers in her hair. Kazuki bent over Kaiser, poking the bump that formed on his head, spying are you~ bad boy~~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:59 pm

"We where talking about Zori, before you went to the rest rooms."Takeshi said before his doughter was able to open hers mouth.

Zori looked with grumpy face at her father, she didn't like that he talked first, but she knew that it was just not to hurt Setzer. "Oh, Dad me, Setzer and Kipper the little Furret are createing swimming club."She said just to not have to think about Sharpedos unhappy family life.
"Umm, Setzer what Kazuki wanted from you, and why I can sense Kaisers scent?"The little Zorua changed the subject really quickly.

The Ninetales drinked slowly his coffee with a smile on his face.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:14 pm

{{Bwahahaha, Mitzy's uncharacteristically nice, and ditsy too! She's based off of my best friend. That girl is just too nice for her own good, she's a freakin' saint... TuTb}}

Mitzy hurried around the bench to her boyfriend's side and knelt down at his side, the mission of spying on Setzer easily forgotten. She nodded to the Roselia and smiled kindly, though it was a smile tinged with worry. "Oh it's alright, I'm sure he won't be angry. It was an accident after all, those happen all of the time. Here's your book, Miss." She was too concerned to think that, logically, a book accidentally tossed wouldn't have the strength to knock a large Feraligatr like Kaiser out...

The person in question groaned, loudly, when Kazuki poked the bump on his temple. If he had Setzer's reflexes, he'd have chomped down on that finger in an instant. And with his jaws, he wouldn't let go. Ever. (So Kazuki would have probably lost that finger for good.... =u=) Fortunately, Kai wasn't his best friend, who sat in the cafe with Zori and her father, completely oblivious to the entire situation outside...

The Sharpedo in question sneezed heheh, and scowled at Zori's observation. Dammit, he knew it! That bastard, when Setzer got through with him...!!!! "Yeah, swim club... It's pretty depressing that not a lot of people in school are gung-ho about clubs or anything, and there's usually never many people around anyway, but Zori's gonna help me whip Kipper into shape." He steered the conversation to a safer topic, not wanting his blood to boil over. Then he'd make a scene, and that was the last thing he wanted to do.

{{And yes, Setzer will only say Kipper's name right when the little Furret isn't around. +20 Douchebaggery, Setzy my boy.... d=u=b}}

Last edited by eternarogue on Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : {{Yaaaaay, typos!!!!! /shot}})
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next