PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LaRousse City Boulevard

+5
Nero Amherst
~Trixy-*
Kazuki
Setzer
Zori
9 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

LaRousse City Boulevard - Page 5 Empty Re: LaRousse City Boulevard

Post  Kazuki Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:37 pm

"We didn't really do anything~" Kazuki said to Kaiser, walking over to him, Akira decided to watch Daltov, the ghost boy knew who he liked, it wasn't a mystery even though he couldn't see it. Akira knew these guys were the closest of buddies, and the way the tentacruel hated on Kaz made it all too clear. He wanted to say sorry, well, kind of, he actually wanted to tell him his soul wont taste that good, so he wont have to worry...too much...for as long he don't die in LaRousse. "He...fainted on...his own.."

Kazuki sat on an empty chair by Kaiser's bed, opposite side from Mitzy, "Feeling better you big brute?" he asked with a grin, remembering that hard hit to the head, he never thought it would knock him out, this boy must be strong~ He thought he might as well try to be friends, even though they might not like him much.
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:04 am

"Ryo got it!"Zori jumped from nowhere, her tail waged rapidly."He showed me that last summer and it was great."She grined.

"So he really was recording that. Remind me later to kill him."Takeshi fleered, thinking about Arcanines punishment. "So Setzer you will be able to watch it, if Ryo will be still alive."
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:45 am

Setzer began to giggle, but then thought better of it. Takeshi was talking about the murder of The Prism Arc after all, and that was no laughing matter. What if he never got to meet the man in his lifetime, what would he do?!?! What if he never got his autograph, took a picture with him, [fakestrike]steal a photo ID from his wallet and add it to some creepy shrine he hadn't built yet but totally should consider building because that's what any true fan would do? [/fakestrike]??? {{Waaaait a minute...! <____<}}

Perhaps Setzer could appeal to the better senses of Zori's father, before it was too late... "Err, could I ask ya not kill him just yet? I'd like to meet the guy before he's brutally murdered for having incriminating evidence, if that's alright with you, sir..."

~Meanwhile, Transition To The Pokemon Center~~~! ~

"Dal would only ever really faint if he felt his career were somehow on the line, as stupid as that sounds. Or his life (maybe). So I'm sure you both did something." Kaiser gracefully ignored the glare from the Blissey nurse, far too familiar with the telltale gleam in the eyes of a Daltov Dragunov fangirl to even pay attention to them anymore. Instead, he crossed his arms and studied Kazuki guardedly, knowing full well the Teokis teacher had something to do with his being knocked out as well. At least, the first incident. Mitzy's powers had misfired plenty of times before... "And I was plenty fine before you..."

A feminine huff to Kai's side caused him to pause, and he glanced over at his girlfriend sheepishly. As adorable as she looked trying her hardest to look angry, that pout on her face was just too sweet...! Kaiser sighed and shook those thoughts out of his head; Mitzy was angry still because they had come here in the first place, and starting an argument over the situation was not likely going to help matters in the least. Besides, he doubted Setzer would need another reason to stay pissed off at him. He already had plenty. The Feraligatr looked around and sighed again."...Why isn't Xammy with Dal...?"
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:51 am

{{LOL Setzer!! XDDD}}

Akira gave up on Daltov waking anytime soon, the kid sure seemed weak when it came to ghost-type pokemon, and the Ranpuraa was only half a ghost. "He simply thought...he was gonna die...because a ghost...decided to take a look...inside his soul.." Akira said, floating towards Kaiser and the bunch. Kazuki knew what was coming next and he was worried, Akira was probably gonna go inside the Feraligatr to see what type of boy he was, but the Zorua preferred he didn't as he would soon become too weak to even stay partly transparent and safe. But he knew he could never stop the old ghost, Akira was even stronger than he was and would simply go through him.

"Xammy?" Kazuki echoed the name, turning his attention back at Kai, "Ya mean the loud, scary girl with the potty mouth? She got distracted by a certain Nido-girl and was left behind when we came to drop off your friend there~" he explained, and right after he finished, Akira floated through the Zorua and Togetic and went inside Kaiser, but as Kazuki thought, he didn't have the special energy to read nor look into his thoughts, he tried to get out but couldn't as his ghostly powers needed recharging. "...."

Kazuki watched in quiet horror as Akira sent a physic msg that he'll need at least 12 hours to recover, and that he's gonna sleep. The Zorua sighed...
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:07 pm

Takeshi stayed for a bit quiet and looked at Setzer, but he just couldn't resist and bursted out. "Phhhh... Sorry, sorry but I just couldn't react different way. Of corse I won't kill Ryo, he is my best friend, but I can't promise that I won't make something awful to him." The Ninetales grined. "You are really great guy and don't let anyone say that you aren't"

"Thats why I chose him to be my friend." Zori said and hanged around Setzers neck.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:55 pm

Setzer shrugged, cocking an eyebrow at Zori's affectionate display before addressing her father. "Yeah, I know I'm pretty damn awesome. Anyone who tries to tell me otherwise usually gets the stupid beaten outta them." He didn't really understand why he was being complimented by Takeshi though. Was it because Setzy was against murder, even if the man had just been joking (very convincingly)? The young Sharpedo was known to make threats against the lives of others himself, but he'd never actually kill anyone. He had the feeling if he ever did such a thing, he'd already be halfway to becoming his own father...

~~~~~~~~~

Kaiser blinked when Akira passed right though him. Well, actually, the Ranpuura stayed inside of him, and that was weird enough. It wasn't like the gijinka was doing anything though, besides warming the Feraligatr up a tad. He shrugged to himself and reached back for one of the pillows supporting him, then launched it straight at his Tentacruel friend's face. "You can quit faking now, ya big baby. And you lost Xammy, so if she goes on a rampage you're going to have to pay for any damages."

The nurse fawning over the young model looked positively apoplectic, and she spluttered angrily at Kai, very aggressive-sounding and very incoherent things. Daltov also spluttered, though he was more irritated that Kai had so easily seen through his ruse. "D-Dammit, Kai! Have you no respect for someone who nearly died?! That ghost guy was going to eat my soul!!!"
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:28 pm

Trixy after a bit of begging and waving her credit card around finally got a 'not a tourist trap' map, and left. She opened it up. Old parks, homes, and a quaint local winery/bar/restuarnt. A brochure indicated the liquor was brought into the city to sell so the locals weren't bugged by tourist clogging up the atmosphere. She figured she'd be in LaRouse for awhile so she started walking. Eventually she saw the little building, there were a few cars outside but it was the middle of the day. She flashed a worked a sweet smile and showed her fake ID. She sat by the window and looked across a large opening there was a huge old amphitheater. It was an amazing view. The waiter brought her a small glass of wine.

(I'm probably gonna pull out of this soon, I haven't decided yet. xD
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:31 am

Takeshi smiled. "Zori you can let him go, he won't run anywhere and if he would try he would get lost."

The little Zorua released Setzer and jumped on nearest bench."It's geting late, are we going to take a look at Dal and Kai or we are going back to School campus?"She asked and looked at Setzer and her Dad.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:04 pm

Akira was just about to sleep when he heard the tentacruel was faking, how could he have tricked him!? "You know...I was only kidding before...But when you die...I'll find your soul...and have you for dinner.." Akira's voice echoed in Daltov's head, he hated being tricked the most, and after that he fell asleep, his fire warming up his host a tad more.

"You'd have to dead for Akira to eat your soul~ ahah" Kazuki chuckled, knowing Akira would be okay after a few hours, "So you were really faking? From when? From the bus stop?" he asked, "Or that time when we stripped ya naked and took photos of ya to sell them to crazy fans?" he joked suppressing a laugh. "And if ya want to find potty mouth, she's probably at the cafe still, maybe wandering about...I can easily sniff her out from there..~" he said, smiling a somewhat fake smile.

(oh~ that's an interesting place ya got there trixy *o*~)
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:06 pm

"He was faking the moment the nurse started fawning over him, I bet," Kaiser muttered. He knew the pervert Tentacruel well, and Daltov would only stay "unconscious" for this long if he was trying to con a woman for her sympathy. And - judging by the way the nurse was hovering over him so attentively even now - it still worked every time.

Mitzy pouted and sat back in her chair, glancing out the door worriedly as if she expected someone else to drop on by. "We should have never come in the first place..." she mumbled sadly. "Now Xammy's lost, and Setzy's probably super angry at all of us. I feel so terrible now...*Sniffle*"

"Oh don't worry Mitzy, Xammy'll be fine. She's probably on her way home right now to go vent or something," Daltov said while flashing his most charming smile at the nurse. "And Setzy'll get over it in no time. After he beats the living tar out of Kai first... In fact, I bet he's on his way to see us right now, even as we speak~~~!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Urgh, I'd rather avoid havin' to see those two," Setzer grumbled, rolling his eyes. "Let's just head back to campus. It's been one of those days, and I feel like a swim anyway. Besides, those two idiots have probably gotten into so much trouble they're either in a Pokemon Center or with the police for causing a public disturbance. The last thing any of use needs is to get caught up in whatever scene they made."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:11 am

"Okay, we are heading back."Zori jumped down on path and looked at her Dads."Oh, Dad here is your pass, without it you can't come with us on school campus area."

"I will try to not lose it." Takeshi smiled and stayed up. "So we are going to Rekuza."
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:57 am

((Okay, I think we can say that we can close this part of RP, so if anyone wants to start new RP, feel free to post))
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:28 pm

((I'll start))

Kipper was in absolute total misery and it showed from the way he sat on the bench. His parents had promised to visit, but instead he got a phone call from his mom last night saying that the twins were sick. "But don't worry, Kipling, dear, some people still coming to visit," his mother had assured him. But who were these people?
Kyran, Kipper's favorite brother....and Kacy. K-A-C-Y. The one sibling who hated his guts. "Stop slouching," she remarked, snapping Kipper out of his thoughts. Her steely face eying him up and down. Kipper was going to die. He knew it.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190
Region : Kanto

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:38 pm

(I think it is good time to start this, hope eternarogue want be mad at me)

The little Zorua looked quite unusual, she put on something that looked like school uniform or maybe more like rock star outfit, it was one of her own designs. She was wearing this only because she wanted to make some fun of Ryo.
She once more looked at her watch."He is going to be late."She gave yesterday all passes to Setzer and tried to say him where are they going to meet, but it didn't went well, the young Sharpedo wasn't in good mood so Zori was kicked out of his room in dorms.
"If he want come soon I will go there myself."
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:51 pm

Kipper looked up from where he sat with his siblings on the bench and spotted Zori. Thank Arceus! Someone to save him. Kipper quickly got up and nearly bolted to the Zoura. "Hey Zori! What are you doing here?" he asked with a nervous smile. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed his siblings debating whether to follow after him or not.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:35 am

Zoris ears flicked whe she heard her name and she turned her head rapidly into Kippers direction, she didn't exept to met anyone from school, only Setzer.
"Umm.. Hy Kipper."With her pass hanging around her neck it was easy to say where she is going, so her hand move quickly into pocket, when she touched few more passes that her Dad gaved her, she sighed. "I'm waiting for Setzer. My Dad is haveing shots for new Pokeranger movie and we are going to have small visit on movie set."
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:34 pm

{{Sorry for not replying, things have been... yeeeeaaaah. They've just been. =_=}}

Setzer was nearly running along the sidewalk, eager to be on his way. Daltov was chasing after his best friend, albeit at a slower (see: lazier) pace. They were both on their way to meet up with Zori, and then: The PokeRangers. Kaiser would have joined them, but he was back home in Slateport, no doubt making kissy faces with his girlfriend and acting all sickeningly lovey-dovey with her.

Suddenly Setzy spotted Zori, along with Kipper... And a few unfamiliar looking Furrets to boot. Was she giving a freakin' tour or something? Well, in that outfit, she could pull it off maybe... "Oi ya goons, let's get this show on the road!" Setzer called out, even though he had been the one who showed up late.

Daltov was finally able to catch up to Setzy, and when he spotted the others he immediately cranked up his flawless model smile to eleven. "Now now Setzy, shouldn't you introduce me to all of your lovely friends first~? I know Zori already of course (cute outfit, by the way), but I haven't met these three little darlings~~~" *Cue sparkle effects*
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:12 pm

Kipper smiled widely at Zori. "That sounds exciting! I wish I could go too, but if its a small meeting you probably can't take us too." his smile faded a little, "Its okay though, I'm spending the day with my siblings. They came to visit from Sinnoh and Kanto." He pointed to the two taller Furrets who had come over now to join them.

Kipper's attention was suddenly the diverted to the arrival of Setzer and Setzer's really pretty friend. Apparently Kacy's attention had been diverted too because she suddenly let out a very uncharacteristic fan-girl squeal. "Oh my gosssh! A-are you Daltov Dragunov?!", she said with an equally uncharacteristic smile. Confused Kipper looked up at Kyran who merely shrugged.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:07 am

Setzer groaned aloud when he saw Dalov turn on the charm for Kipper's family member. Sometimes he reeeeeeeaaally hated that one of his best friends was now a celebrity, because it meant he had to put up with moments like this one more and more. Daltov had smiled that flawless, charming smile when Kipper's sister called out his name, and he moved close to her and took up her hands in his own like they were starring in their own private cheesy romance or something.

"Ah, so you know me then~...?" Daltov said, his voice light and gentlemanly {{it's a trap!}}. "I'm always so honored to meet a fan... Especially one as beautiful as you~... Please, won't you tell me your name, cutie~?"

Setzer face-palmed right then and there. Were there no lows Dal wouldn't sink to?!?! "I'm gonna throw up..."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:17 am

(eternarogue you have to help me with Pokerangers NPCs, I won't be able to play all of them)

Zori really wanted to take Kipper with them, but his siblings."You can go with us but you have to behave. No screaming and jumping at actors or I will kick you out from ....."
She wasn't able to end. Something soft and warm lifted her up and hanged her on its shoulder and put hand on her bottom.
"YOU PERVERTED OLD.."

"Old what? You still don't know how to curse." The huge Arcanine smiled and looked at other pokemons. "Oww Daltov I see you started your little charming tricks, but when we will be on set you beter watch out, Mei came to."

"PUT ME DOWN!"

"But you look so sweet and harmless this way."
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:30 am

"Kacy Wise!" Kipper's sister practically squealed to Daltov. She seemed to be in utter bliss.
Kipper on the other hand, wasn't sure if he should snap her out of it or leave her be--he'd never seen her like this--so he turned his attention to Zori who was now speaking to him. "I can come?! I promise to be well behaved!" he promised with a smile. He then laughed as Zori was picked up by an Archanine as she was talking to him.

Kipper's brother, Kyran meanwhile was surveying the entire scene without a word. He quickly looked at Setzer who seemed to be the most...relaxed out of the group and asked, "Does this all...normally happen here? This chaos I mean? I'm Kyran by the way, Kipper's brother."

Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:34 am

{{I'll... I'll do my best! QuQb}}

Setzer shot Kipper's brother a look that practically begged the Furret to put him out of his misery. If he had a penny for every time he had seen a fan girl spaz out every time they saw Daltov, he would literally own all the money in the world. If the Tentacruel started spewing those cheesy lines as well, Setzy was definitely going to have to flip out.

Daltov smiled at the pervy Arcanine who was half-abducting Zori in greeting, though he didn't let go of Kacy's hand. "Hahah, hello there, it's good to see you too. If at all possible, I plan on trying to avoid Mei..." the model turned his smile back to Kacy, and somehow the smile became even more brilliant. "Kacy Wise, you say~? What a beautiful name. I wouldn't mind being a fool... for you~~~...."*Cue even more cheesy sparkle effects*

"...Urgh, this guy never changes, does he?" The actor who played PrismSquirt, a Squirtle gijinka name Yosuke, appeared from behind his PokeRanger colleague, sipping on a can of tea. He was wearing a pair of those awesome ridiculous triangle shades, though they had slipped down his nose a bit so he could send Daltov a droll look. He had been pretty curious and wanted to check out the people who were supposed to be visiting the set today, but had no idea the notorious Dragunov model was going to be making an appearance.

...And yes, that high pitched squealing in the background was Setzer having a fangasm attack at seeing his favorite PokeRanger. That thud just now? Him passing out.

{{*Dies so hard*}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:53 am

Setzer's reaction to the actor greatly startled Kyran, especially since he had thought he was the sane one here. Well, it was nice to know that that their mother had accidentally sent Kipper to a loony bin. Kyran quickly checked Setzer's vitals--he was a scientist after all--while mentally calculating if it was too late to pull the kid out and apply for a scholarship at a nice sane school in Kanto. He then decided to address the actor since Setzer was clearly indisposed, "Ah, you're from that show my little brothers like so much. Thank you for creating something that instills good values into children" He then smiled.

Meanwhile Kacy was practically melting at Daltov's every last cheesy line. At this point if he had told her to rob a bank for him, she'd do it willingly. She did however wonder who this Mei person was.

((I left out Kipper because he's technically with Zori and the arcanine))
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:17 pm

Zori understand that she would be carried to movie set, so she just sighed and start playing with Ryos ears.

"Yup, he would never change, but if he will do that on set Mei will kick his ass."The Arcanine grined. "Your Mum can be really scary Zori." His hand wandered under her skirt.
"AUUU! Okay, okay I understand."Ryo stoped and hold the little Zorua by her legs with one hand, and put the second one into his pocket.

Zori let go his ear. "And don't try that again or I will bite you one more time."Then she looked at Yosuke, she never liked that guy, so she just put her tongue out.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:48 pm

{{Sorry about my epic dead-ness everyone. I'm so stupidly dead, you don't even know. I'll revive eventually, but I'll need a more epic version of a phoenix down or something.... TT^TT}}

Yosuke rolled his eyes at Zori first, then at Daltov, then looked down to stare at Setzer before he decided to address Kyran. "Er, yeah, sure. Good values and all that. Yeeeeaaaah...." He jumped as Setzer abruptly shot up, eyes sparkling {{sooooo creepy...}} and his face lit up like the 4th of July. "Er, are you alright kid? Aren't you a bit old to be fainting over a character from a children's show?"

It seemed like that was the wrong thing to say, because in less than a second Setzy had grabbed Yosuke by the collar and was glaring staring deeply into his eyes. "I will never be too old for PokeRangers. EVER. Understood???"

"AAAAA- Yeah yeah, I understand!!!!"

"And I am your BIGGEST fan. EVERRRRRRRRR....."

"O-O-Okay, you're my biggest fan!!!! Don't kill me kid!!!!!!!

"Autograph. NOW."

"Yeah sure, n-n-n-n-n-no problem!!!! Here ya go, an autograph!!!!!"

The moment Setzer took possession of the autograph, Yosuke fled like a Zubat out of hell, no doubt to hide inside of his trailer until... Well, he would be there for a long while. Daltov's best friend meanwhile, was standing there clutching the autograph to his heart, smiling blissfully, as if he wasn't some terrifying Sharpedo who just managed to instill the equivalent of a fear of the sea in a water Pokemon.

Daltov heard the entire exchange, of course, but he was too busy caressing Kacy's cheek lovingly to turn around in horror, or roll his eyes at the retreating Yosuke. He hoped that if he could keep Kipper's sister's attention on him the entire time, at least one person would go home not thinking Setzy was a lunatic...

{{Gotta go back to being dead now... Or at least working on that mini-event....=3=}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next